Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifting gold and Quest drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
My daughter and I share one account. She has three wizards and I have three. I would like to give the gold one of my wizards has to one of her wizards. Is it possible to transfer within the same account? If so, how do I do this?

Also, I think KI should consider giving us the ability to drop a quest from our book. I have one or two that I don't want to do right now, yet I have to go through all of them each time. Just a thought.

Administrator
At this time, players are unable to share gold through the Shared bank on an account - but items you purchase with gold that are not labelled No Trade can be placed in the Shared bank for her Wizards to retrieve and use.

As to dropping quests from your quest journal, we do get this request a lot, and we are looking into whether or not this is something we want to implement as it brings up a whole new set of issues about players dropping a quest and then wanting to pick it back up later, and not knowing where to go to get the quest back.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Professor,

I think this may have been mentioned on another thread, but another idea for the quest log may be to give us a sort option. And maybe a way to save/file a quest for later so we don't see it until we want to. That way we don't have to worry about remembering where we got that quest to get it again when we are ready to work on it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Kimberly Misthaven - Level 46 Life
Kelsey Battlestalker - Level 38 Balance
Abigail Fireblossom - Level 19 Fire
Kimberly Deathbringer - Level 15 Death

Earn Crowns! Subscribe using my friend code:
http://www.wizard101.com/friend/80851-12125-01664-46030