Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help charging crystal in the grand chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I'm at the quest where you get the key to Edrik's vault and have to reach floor 8. The problem is that I'm a pyromancer and can't survive on my own for that long. Is there anyone out there who would like to help me? Please post.

We will meet by edrik scatterglow at 4:00 p.m. Thursday, Eastern Standard Time. If you can't make it, please do not post.

Post your wizard name and I will see you thursday.

By the way, I would like at least one life wizard so they can heal me and anyone else who joins.

Mitchell Shadowrider, level 44 pyromancer

Edit: thursday conflicts with my schedule. Let's do this on 4:00 p.m. Saturday, Eastern Standard Time.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Hey I am also a pyromancer that needs to do this quest. Is it this Thursday or when is it because I really want to defeat this.

Thanks,
Valdus Hexcatcher
Level 45 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 28, 2010
I have got to the end 3 times with help and each time it does not show on the quest as completed and keeps showing up again and again.I have grown frustrated and have asked tech support for help.Several others have complained of the same problem and yes my quest helper was on.Any suggestions.