Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

most helpful school

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
hey everyone i just want to say i enjoy all schools and they all have such fine helpers,but fire is the best because it gets to linger on and on, it can be really helpful in two vs two battles because fire can use a spell lets say for example, a heckhoud. its able to linger on and on for as many turns as possible if you have enough pips and take down one enemy while the other wizard fights the other enemy.

P.S MS Falmea, while using a sunbird card it burnt my homework.

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
Please note: THERE IS NO BEST SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've posted this like 500000 times already.

Firesword52 just to let you know, Storm hits the highest out of every school, I'm not saying Fire is horrible, but it's not the best.

Here are a few examples:

Storm
Pros: Highest attacks
Cons: Fizzles the most, least health

Life
Pros: Best healing
Cons: Weak attacks

Ice
Pros: Great defense

Also Firesword52, if your whole idea of the post was to tell every wizard that fire was the best and everyone should know it, please just a note that barely anyone cares.

Here's the truth: Everybody can like their own school, everybody does. A storm wizard likes their own school, but they might see the cons in their school and also like another school too like maybe the storm wizard also likes life because it help them heal.

Oh and it's great you like all the schools but none of them are "the best"

Explorer
Aug 23, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:

Firesword52 just to let you know, Storm hits the highest out of every school, I'm not saying Fire is horrible, but it's not the best.

Here are a few examples:

Storm

Life

Ice

Also Firesword52, if your whole idea of the post was to tell every wizard that fire was the best and everyone should know it, please just a note that barely anyone cares.

Here's the truth: Everybody can like their own school, everybody does. A storm wizard likes their own school, but they might see the cons in their school and also like another school too like maybe the storm wizard also likes life because it help them heal.

ok sorry about that perhaps i should name the post most helpful school

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
firesword52 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:

Here are a few examples:

Storm

Life

Ice

ok sorry about that perhaps i should name the post most helpful school

It ok, I'm not blowing up :-) . Most helpful schools.... Well mostly you can find a little helpfullness in each school (is helpfullness even a word? O_o)