Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What Boss?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2009
I have the quest to find the obsidan chests but I have no idea how to get the Ancient burial grounds one. Can somebody tell me how to get to the boss? please post........

Tyler Summertail,
Lever 47 master

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
I believe you can get to the Ancient Burial one by doing the Mossback quests in all the preceeding areas (Mossback a few times, then Wavebringer, then forget who is last).

Not 100% sure though, but I'm pretty sure that is how you do it.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i dont remember exactly but its always the last boss for that section, try the boss in the tomb where you have to light the candles to go in, he is a wraith boss i do believe.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
i know for a fact that the chest is located in a boss location and to get in there you have to do ONE and only one mossback sidequest, i forget the name of the boss, i believe it is like angered forest demon or something or another not sure, but he is a tree

hope that helps

~Valdus FireFlame GrandMaster Necro
~Richard BattleBlade Adept Sorcerer

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
ccourter wrote:
I believe you can get to the Ancient Burial one by doing the Mossback quests in all the preceeding areas (Mossback a few times, then Wavebringer, then forget who is last).

Not 100% sure though, but I'm pretty sure that is how you do it.

There are to ways to do this. As ccourter said, you can do the Mossback quests through the earlier areas of Mooshu, or, you could do it the way i did it and see if any of your friends can go in then port to them.

I personaly would've gone the first way because you get experience and stuff, but I was pressed on time.

Dylan ShadowTallon Lvl 44 Master Diviner :) :D