Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who has done and finished fushiko? Its hard!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
who has finished fushiko in mooshu? Its really hard for me and i decided to not do it but I was just wondering has done it and was it hard for you? How many times did it take for you to win? any tips? alright thanks

~Annabell7~

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
annabell7 wrote:
who has finished fushiko in mooshu? Its really hard for me and i decided to not do it but I was just wondering has done it and was it hard for you? How many times did it take for you to win? any tips? alright thanks

~Annabell7~

Hah, easy piesy! It was a breeze 4 me. U dont actually have to do it tho, its optional. Get all ur potions ready and only use them when you REALLY need to(When i say this, use it when your about 1300 life down). Then you just knock out 2 sets of guys to get to the boss. Then defeat her, and ur done.

Kestrel Ghostwalker~lvl 50 Grandmaster Sorcerer
(Lol when i wrote "grandmaster" , i was about to say "Garndmaster". lol)

Hero
May 02, 2009
I finished it. It was hard and took me about 2 to 3 tries, but the way I beat him is brought spells that could finish them off in a few hits, and also brought along all full potions and used one after every fight.

Summoning a minion helped as well, because I'm a fire wizard, fire elemental can just fire elf an enemy which allows me to focus on the second enemy myself while my minion who I've named flash focuses on the first enemy.

So just bring at least 2 full potions, use them after the first 2 fights so you'll have full health and mana when you fight Fushiko and his minion.

Also, bring your minion out when you can, that way, you can take out one enemy and then take out the enemy the minion's attacking,

I hope that I helped some.

Oh, and if you can, summoning a henchman won't be so bad as well.

P.S. This is a solo fight so your friends can't port in and help, and it doesn't matter what order you light the candles in, you'll fight the enemies in the same order, and the enemies are all death, by the way, so to the death wizards out there, I would recommend you bring in some life attack treasures and some death prisms, since they don't use life shield.(I wish I could say the same for the fire enemies, but oh well.)

Good luck.

Seth ShadowCloud
GrandMaster Fire/Storm/Ice (I was a master wizard when I did this quest, so I didn't have fire dragon)
A good friend who won't leave friends behind.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
I have, me and my friend Blaze went there and kicked his butt to the moon and back lol When you beat him you get a badge, Sword Saint. BTW Just so I'm not mistaken, he's the Golden Imp dude in the Tree of Life, right?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
TomMarvaloRiddle wrote:
I have, me and my friend Blaze went there and kicked his butt to the moon and back lol When you beat him you get a badge, Sword Saint. BTW Just so I'm not mistaken, he's the Golden Imp dude in the Tree of Life, right?

No, not at all. Its a her and shes a banshee. Plus its a solo task, nobody can help u.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Great job everyone! I dont think i could do it but you guys did a good job! One more question. what level were you when you recieved the quest or finished the quest? sry if i am asking to much questions i am just wondering cause i heard it was hard! alright thanks

~Annabell7~

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I got her first time around with no difficulty. Hubby was fighting her on his laptop at the same time and it took him 4 tries. But then again, he's death so it was harder for him then for my fire wizard. But then again, that was due more to his cards weren't showing up correctly, so he wasn't getting the ones he needed in the order he needed. Once his deck played out right, he won pretty quickly and with little damage that last go around.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
annabell7 wrote:
Great job everyone! I dont think i could do it but you guys did a good job! One more question. what level were you when you recieved the quest or finished the quest? sry if i am asking to much questions i am just wondering cause i heard it was hard! alright thanks

~Annabell7~

I was like 45-48 or so when i got my butt out of the arena to go to it. Yah dont remember what lvl i was when i got it though.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sanmil0963 wrote:
Where is fushiko and how do you get the quest?

You get it from like a lamb or something in village of sorrow. But you have to defeat stuff to get to that quest.

Hero
May 02, 2009
annabell7 wrote:

~Annabell7~

I think I was around lv. 46-47 when I did this quest, but it's been a while though.