Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance shield PLEASE REPLY

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2008
Hello all fellow peers and wizards! :D I would just like to say a few unfair things about balance. I am like most of you are a pvp player but i fight balance lvl 50 guys daily. They have all these shields,traps, and blades and all we can do is put up elemental and spirit related shields. I have a couple unused training points and i would actually spend one for a BALANCE SHIELD!!!!! It really is unfair when all you can do is just se a weak tower shield and come on they will totally destroy us!!!!

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND LET BALANCE SHIELDS BE MADE!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I have a Balance grandmaster and still I would agree with you. There needs to be a Balance shield.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
alphaman765 wrote:
Hello all fellow peers and wizards! :D I would just like to say a few unfair things about balance. I am like most of you are a pvp player but i fight balance lvl 50 guys daily. They have all these shields,traps, and blades and all we can do is put up elemental and spirit related shields. I have a couple unused training points and i would actually spend one for a BALANCE SHIELD!!!!! It really is unfair when all you can do is just se a weak tower shield and come on they will totally destroy us!!!!

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE AND LET BALANCE SHIELDS BE MADE!

It would affect the normal game's play if you do so. Most people do not PvP, they adventure, and you need to think about the dynamics.

Best to cast a tower shield on yourself as well at a -25% damage spell on your foe. This gives a 62.5% total reuction, but applies to any spell. If you do a -25% reduction from two sources (item and treasure card) it is even better (28% of the spell gets through). Two easy to cast (100%) 0-pip cards that allow you to also accumculate mana.