Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No quests after Grand Chasm

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
The last quest I completed was locating and hiding the Key in the tower. There was a boss in there that I defeated then shortly after that I had to talk to Zelen Battlehorn. After talking to him I got some XP and that was that. No more follow on quests or anything at all. I am stuck have no more quests. Belia Windgazer and Edrik Scattergrow have no quests for me. In the area behind Edrik I have Gems that are lit up in Yellow. Both are on the right hand side one upper floor second Gem and other located on bottom right hand floor last one all the way at the end.

When I click on Edrik Scatterglow he states:
This seems to chance direction whenever I introduce a foreign charge. Hmm... what does that mean?

When I click on Belia Windgazer she states:
I'm still looking for those requisition forms. There's been an emergency and the paperwork wasn't filed correctly.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help will greatly be appreciated!

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Sorry about your problem, I am going on memory with this one but it sounds like you need to locate and charge the crystal in Edriks vault on the bottom right side. If that is the vault then it is pretty long so make sure you have help or are just that good at solo work. Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i have the same problem and cant get any more quests either so frustrating
has anybody figured out how to get unstuck so i can move further