Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

out of quests ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
i am level 47 and it would seem out of quests of the area i am in.
would any one know if there is a area to go to and see what quests might have been missed or where to find the rest of the quests.
i can help others in some areas but some areas no, since i haven't done something earlier and not allowed in.
any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
thank you
Valdus Skywraith

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Ugonthus wrote:
i am level 47 and it would seem out of quests of the area i am in.
would any one know if there is a area to go to and see what quests might have been missed or where to find the rest of the quests.
i can help others in some areas but some areas no, since i haven't done something earlier and not allowed in.
any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.
thank you
Valdus Skywraith

hi Valdus,
not sure but at times have run into same problem. if you find an answer please post here so i can find out as well.
thank you
rowan jadeflower

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
i had the same problem, i would just make sure that you really are out of quests of that area and if you are than just do all your other quests :)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
You must have missed a quest. Use the map in each area and make sure that you have spoken to everyone. Not sure what area you are in, but if you are in DS, Plaza of Conquest, check the map for that area, etc. If not, go back and talk to that person. Somewhere along the line, you missed part of the storyline.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
ya idk, but it really stumped me when it said, "go into the tower and find or defeat ____ for whatever. i reread what she said, and it said to go behind her and start the quest. maybe this could be of help