Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No pets?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Well, I guess I'm pretty new to Dragonspyre, and I noticed in the Atheneum that there is a Boot and Pet shop, when I checked, No pets! Prespector Zeke used to sell pets in DS, but he only sells one day mounts now. (Kinda upset about that.) So, if I'm missing something please tell me. KingsIsle, any suggestions? You wizards ot there reading the message boards? Please Respond!

-WaddleDeeMan

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
Yes. I bought crowns and then I found out they didn't put the pets into the DS pet shop. It really ticked me off a lot. Of course, the Storm Hound is ONLY bought by crowns and no drops. I really was hoping for it. Well, I guess I have to go Jade Oni farming. I will try and keep you updated on this.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
WaddleDeeMan wrote:
Well, I guess I'm pretty new to Dragonspyre, and I noticed in the Atheneum that there is a Boot and Pet shop, when I checked, No pets! Prespector Zeke used to sell pets in DS, but he only sells one day mounts now. (Kinda upset about that.) So, if I'm missing something please tell me. KingsIsle, any suggestions? You wizards ot there reading the message boards? Please Respond!

-WaddleDeeMan
I agree. when i was with my friends i went to the pet shop to see what cool pets there were and NO PETS!

Explorer
Mar 28, 2009
wariolink wrote:
Yes. I bought crowns and then I found out they didn't put the pets into the DS pet shop. It really ticked me off a lot. Of course, the Storm Hound is ONLY bought by crowns and no drops. I really was hoping for it. Well, I guess I have to go Jade Oni farming. I will try and keep you updated on this.
The Storm Hound and Jade Oni pets that Zeke used to sell are now available at the pet shop in Wizard City for crowns. Plus I am pretty sure that Malistaire drops a Storm Hound pet and Jade Oni drops Jade Oni pet. Can a professor plz read this and tell me if the pet drop locations for Storm Hound and Jade Oni are correct? Hope this helps!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
snowserpent88 wrote:
wariolink wrote:
The Storm Hound and Jade Oni pets that Zeke used to sell are now available at the pet shop in Wizard City for crowns. Plus I am pretty sure that Malistaire drops a Storm Hound pet and Jade Oni drops Jade Oni pet. Can a professor plz read this and tell me if the pet drop locations for Storm Hound and Jade Oni are correct? Hope this helps!

By Daniel WyrmBlood level 40 Sorcerer

I know jade oni drops the jade oni pet. I was helping my friend farm on the jade oni for who knows why, but i happened to get itafter like 20 times of doing it all day.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
hey guys, it's Waddledeeman again. I found out where the jade oni pet and storm hound pet are. lolZ, it's funny where they ARe. they are really cool and stuff. they give carDs. wanna know where it is? well, look at the Clues In The bottom of the page. cYa later!

well, thx for responding guys. that was very bold.

-WaddleDeeMan