Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

42 !Wizard 101! IdEaS!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
I have a list of many ideas for wizard101 i am not trying to take it over or say any of these things will happen just wanted to make some suggestions that could improve the game for the better :-)

1. Well First off i think there should be like a game update every one to two weeks like a new quest or something added to the game this could make people who have beating all the quests very happy.

2. The second request would be a higher max set level because it only takes a month or so if you have the time to accomplish the max set level so i think if you raise it it would be more of a challenge and more people would be willing to go for the length. Plus if you think about it like this if the max set level is 50 and you get 50 how much longer are you going to wanna play? I think if you raise it and make it take more time then it would affect the time length so you guys would make more money and players would play longer. If you get what i am saying ^_-.

3. New set of mini games like chess or checkers added to it or something like that because it kind of gets boring playing the same thing over and over. Dueling diego is kind of boring after one thousand times hehe >_<.

4. Trade clothes option but make the price drop to 1 gold when you trade it so you dont deal with real world trading people. I am just saying this because most people on this game have more then one character and if you get a death outfit on a ice character and you have a death character you want him to have it.

5. I think with classes if you pick two classes you should be able to get at least some of the rare cards from the other class you pick. Because i am ice and being new to the game i picked ice and storm and i was kind of disappointed that i did not get all of storms cards when i worked so hard throughout the game.

6. I also believe that bizaar should let you sell and buy level fifth zero outfits because i would rather buy outfits with the money i worked hard for rather then kill more and more when i just did that to get my money.

7. I believe when you win in arena you should get a treasure card for each one you win like a random treasure card.

8. Arena should be in 5 level increments so if you were like 35 you would fight someone between 30 and 40 no matter what rank you are because if your level 20 you should not have to fight a grandmaster in arena.

9. Another good idea would be wings for all players but a speed increase like a little bit for the wings. Like 10% or 20%.

10. Gold should cost less because 7100 crowns is alot of money and i can get 10k gold pretty fast.

11. The mounts looks alot better when your riding them then how they look i think you should maybe make the dragons graphics a little more realistic not to much but a little cooler.

12. I think it would be awesome to make a area where people could dual but gain like experience for it. I know this idea would have to be thought out alot more but that would be very cool for future reference.

13. Why not add some kind of crown to the game. ( multi colored ) i think kings and queens should be in the game of wizard 101 exspecially since they got royal outfits.

14. They should add areas for certain age people like different realms. 3 of them so the kids under 13 can go 13 - 17 and then age verification realms for 18 and older. Because sometimes people of age like to say what they want. And it seems like if they were verified they should be aloud. Plus it would make wizard 101 a friendly community. (hope this idea is liked)

15. Maybe like Samurai Sword looking wands in mooshu ( i was kind of dissapointed when i got a samurai looking sword but i couldn't weild it to see it)

16. Makes the gear that you buy with crowns have some sort of bonuses (the guardian gear for instance it costs 7000 crowns 115000 gold) I expected it to have good bonuses but was very dissappointed that it had none at all.

17. A area marker on the map that you have so if you wanna go somewhere you can get your quest helper to take you to the location that you click on the map. It would be much easier to get around.

18. A few towns like wizard city where you can enjoy chilling and relaxing with your friends and just talking.

19. Along with the new mini games like why not have one that is like a game inside of a game. You could play it to get points but if you had to go you could save that area and come back later if your far in it.

20. I have noticed the game is based on wizards but its called wizard 101 for a reason. Why not make a evil robe that could make you look like a warlock. That would be pretty cool.

21. Also there should be a ninja outfit ( i know there is a semi looking one but for mooshu it would be cool to look like a shonobi)

22. A egyption cat pet that you could get from krokotopia. (since it is based on egypt)

23. I know how they have the arena set up but it would really be cool if they added a underwater scene that you could dual at.

24. A area in your options to see all the quests and it would have checked all the ones you did and the ones you didn't would be not checked off.

25. It would be nice to have that compas work i dont know if it works on other but on mine it dont it would be cool to have a working compas in game.

26. I really dont like how forums is set up i believe that you shouldn't have to wait for approval because sometimes it takes a few days to get the post out. I think it should post right away but if they post to much it should kick them out of forums for a while. But its kind of unfair that we have to wait so long just for a approval of one topic.

27. Different scenarios like sometimes when your dualing it would be cool to have it raining (making the textures move downward to look like rain) or some of the dirt moving while you walked in mud in the swamps of grizzleheim. Who wouldn't want there to be a night and daytime in wizard101 that would be amazingly cool. I know theres different time zones but it would still be cool. :-)

28. Make mounts have different speed bonuses and such. Its kind of weird that like all the dragons and lions and tigers have the same speed you should make them give different speed bonuses.

29. I am balance and i know alot of people aren't going to like to hear this including myself but change judgement to 80 and tempest to 60 or 70 for every pip.

30. Also wild bolt is deffinately overpowered. The card says like 10% but it reacts to more like 40% chance or 50% either make it cost more pips to use or do something because it needs to be nuked a little.

31. I believe that there should be some purpose for the 2 big guys inside the arena doors besides just sitting there and showing you the fights. Maybe name them or something or put it overtop of them. Because they just show the fights and stuff.

32. Develope some kind of area to Display top players in arena i dont think you have this but i think it would be pretty cool.

33. I have also found out there has been a few glitchers in arena. If you get and glitch reports i think you should monitor them.

34. The health count should maybe be different alot of people like to see high numbers hit so if you changed the health and the maxes it would look cool. Not saying this is the greatest idea but something to do to increase hits :-)

35. Houses... i dont really wanna talk about this but how come mounts are more then the most expencive house in the game. I think you should make the best house in the game alot more then a little mount if you have to boost up the cost of the best houses like the ones you buy in dragonspyre.

36. I think there should be some very rare items in the game that you can get alot of money for. Like items that you get if your like 1 every thousand kills. It would have to cost alot though and be very rare.

37. Grandmasters should be able to teleport where they want. They max level wizards even if the max level goes up when they reach it they should be able to teleport places. If my map ideas gets accept they should be able to click the map and teleport to where they want they are max level wizards after all and what wizard cant teleport. Thats much cooler then the tree each time.

38. There should be something in the game that you can merchent like theres nothing in the game that you can buy for a price and sell for more. Like in most other games i am a big merchenter to make cash to buy items. But in wizard 101 theres nothing to merchent it would be nice if you added some things for merchenters.

39. I think you should get a tag if you get a certain level in arena or you can like buy a tag for points if you get to that level like captain, warlord, and overlord. Like i wanna buy it so i can use it outside of arena. I like the tags under your names. When your fighting. Like i like the one that says Master Ice. It would be cool to have one that says warlord or overlord.

40. Another good idea would be a judgement pet. I really like judgement along with alot of other balance players it would be nice to have a pet of it. :-)

41. Arena gear should be useable outside of arena. You work very very hard to get it i dont think its fair that you cant use it only in there. I know your probably going to say its arena gear for a reason but you work very hard to get it from arena you shouldn't only be able to use it there for all that work.

42. We were told that they were going to reset arena scores and i have been waiting i hope you make that update because it is really needed in my case because when i was a begginer i didn't try much because i didn't understand arena until i was a little higher level.

I have alot more ideas and plans for you guys but i need you to reply back to me and if you read all of these i am sure you will all find at least one you enjoy! (i just hope i got my point across finally that i want them to take some of my ideas) :-)

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
Can I add something. Here is another thing
It had to do with the one where you said Towns and stuff

I think we should be able to sit down and like eat food, like a mall sort of place. It would be cool. Like the bazaar, only bigger and better. It could have different stores. Like

Swords- Has all swords, there is a section for each school. And a rack for each boss it comes from.

Wands- Has all wands, there is a section for each school. And a rack for each boss it comes from.

Coats- You get coats from different worlds and they go to that place. And if you like a certain coat you can put it on "Lay-A-Way".

Shoes- You get shoes from different schools.

Eat food, to restore health faster and to fill potions..

-Movie Theater
-Bowling Alley

ETC:

Reply and tell me what you think :D

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
Nice idea but i think maybe the bowling idea should be put into a mini game and the movie idea kind of has to be explained a little more because it is a wizard game what does wizard watch??? I still like the town idea i came up with there deffinately has to be more of them but i hope the creators of this game look at my ideas i bet you if they do alot of them will be accepted at least i hope ^_^ *keep replying people*

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
To the original poster.

I'm very surprised actually. Most of your ideas are quite good and point out a lot of issues in this game. If only KI would actually take some of these into consideration..

I've brought some of these points up before, especially having an update every weekend and adding new stuff to the game.

As for all the pvp stuff, they should have leaderboards, they should have an underwater level; that'd be awesome. It would be nice to see rain while dueling or something, make it more fun. A different match set up would be great too.

If only they'd fix the glitches without adding more glitches.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
I think that Wizard101 faculity doesn't really overview what we right down. Most of the time, they do. But when we have something to say. Like a new idea, they won't budge.

We should have an Update every week. Like on Friday from _-_ Wizard101 would be offline. It doesn't have to be a MAJOR change, but a little something. And the big changes could happen like Once a Month? Any ways. Don't hold your breath for anything to happen. Wizard101 is pretty firm on what they want.

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
My comments in bold:

xBalanceMagicx wrote:
4. Trade clothes option but make the price drop to 1 gold when you trade it so you dont deal with real world trading people. I am just saying this because most people on this game have more then one character and if you get a death outfit on a ice character and you have a death character you want him to have it.

Scamming would arise from this.

6. I also believe that bizaar should let you sell and buy level fifth zero outfits because i would rather buy outfits with the money i worked hard for rather then kill more and more when i just did that to get my money.

The point of the Bazaar is NOT to make you not have to do ANY farming for gear, just less.

13. Why not add some kind of crown to the game. ( multi colored ) i think kings and queens should be in the game of wizard 101 exspecially since they got royal outfits.

Have them.

14. They should add areas for certain age people like different realms. 3 of them so the kids under 13 can go 13 - 17 and then age verification realms for 18 and older. Because sometimes people of age like to say what they want. And it seems like if they were verified they should be aloud. Plus it would make wizard 101 a friendly community. (hope this idea is liked)

As far as that goes, I think it sort of defeats the purpose.

15. Maybe like Samurai Sword looking wands in mooshu ( i was kind of dissapointed when i got a samurai looking sword but i couldn't weild it to see it)

As you said, they have them.

16. Makes the gear that you buy with crowns have some sort of bonuses (the guardian gear for instance it costs 7000 crowns 115000 gold) I expected it to have good bonuses but was very dissappointed that it had none at all.

That item exists for appearances only. Other Crows items do give bonuses.

17. A area marker on the map that you have so if you wanna go somewhere you can get your quest helper to take you to the location that you click on the map. It would be much easier to get around.

There is one.

18. A few towns like wizard city where you can enjoy chilling and relaxing with your friends and just talking.

Every world has an area like the Commons that is great for socializing.

20. I have noticed the game is based on wizards but its called wizard 101 for a reason. Why not make a evil robe that could make you look like a warlock. That would be pretty cool.

They do have some warlock-looking gear out there.

21. Also there should be a ninja outfit ( i know there is a semi looking one but for mooshu it would be cool to look like a shonobi)

As you, said, they have it.

26. I really dont like how forums is set up i believe that you shouldn't have to wait for approval because sometimes it takes a few days to get the post out. I think it should post right away but if they post to much it should kick them out of forums for a while. But its kind of unfair that we have to wait so long just for a approval of one topic.

Try Wizard101 Central, the top fansite.

33. I have also found out there has been a few glitchers in arena. If you get and glitch reports i think you should monitor them.

They DO.

35. Houses... i dont really wanna talk about this but how come mounts are more then the most expencive house in the game. I think you should make the best house in the game alot more then a little mount if you have to boost up the cost of the best houses like the ones you buy in dragonspyre.

That is because the house grants no actual bonuses.

37. Grandmasters should be able to teleport where they want. They max level wizards even if the max level goes up when they reach it they should be able to teleport places. If my map ideas gets accept they should be able to click the map and teleport to where they want they are max level wizards after all and what wizard cant teleport. Thats much cooler then the tree each time.

That would just make people burn through later updates faster.

38. There should be something in the game that you can merchent like theres nothing in the game that you can buy for a price and sell for more. Like in most other games i am a big merchenter to make cash to buy items. But in wizard 101 theres nothing to merchent it would be nice if you added some things for merchenters.

That is what the Bazaar is for. Buy low, sell high.

41. Arena gear should be useable outside of arena. You work very very hard to get it i dont think its fair that you cant use it only in there. I know your probably going to say its arena gear for a reason but you work very hard to get it from arena you shouldn't only be able to use it there for all that work.

That would cause the same problem that the old Crowns gear did.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2009
I agree with most of your ideas, and i have some thing to add on to them:

12-I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!! i mean, it should at least give a little experience, i spend a lot of my time in pvp (my friends say i live there :P) and it's really annoying to keep going back to quests so that i can get experience...... SORRY IF THIS DOESNT SOUND RIGHT, ITS LATE AND I'M TIRED, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA, RIGHT????

17-I REALLY like that idea, and i think the maps should have little dots showing where your friends are, becasause when your doing quests with your friends, someone could get lost, or stuck in a battle....... its happened to me numerous times.

26-Ok, i'm just going to ask: ARE YOU A MIND READER!!!??? BECAUSE I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!!!!!! (like i said, i'm tired and mtn. dew is giving me a surgar rush, SORRY!!)

27-I absolutely LOVE the idea of having nights and days, and maybe they could change depending on the realm your in, for example: if your in Wu it could be night, but if you want it to be sunny you could go to Ambrose, or maybe you could work that out using the areas, i dont know, just a thought :P.

30-I think wild bolt shouldnt be aloud in pvp at all, because i really dont vare if you use it on the enemy people (couldnt think of another word for them, again, SORRY!), but i dont think its fair to use it in pvp, it does get used far to much, and its getting on my nerves, and i know a lot of people who feel the same way.

Ok, some ideas you had weren't that great, and i really do hate to point these out, but thats the point of the message boards: express your thoughts.

14- If you split people up like that, then there's no point in having the word filter, and its not fair to go on what people SAY their age is, because lots of people lie about their age.

21-( I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM WITH THIS IDEA, i just wanted to point out that you misspelled shinobi.... again, i apoligize, i'm a spelling freak :P :P).

-keira willowwhisper, lvl 48 ice wiz.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Your ideas are great you should bug greyrose untill she actualy reads YOUR forms becuase your ideas are great i like the update idea but the age thing isnt cool people lie way too much about their age. I have another game idea once your grandmaster you should be abble to go home becuase ambrose summons you and it would be kinda cool to go to your virtual home

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009

Scamming would arise from this. (if you allow yourself to be scammed you should not play a multiplayer online game)

The point of the Bazaar is NOT to make you not have to do ANY farming for gear, just less. (Yes but you have alot of other outfits that you wanna sell and multiples of them i believe that if you work hard for that money you should be able to sell it and buy it)

Have them. (They dont have crowns that actually look like real life king and queen crowns)

As far as that goes, I think it sort of defeats the purpose. (it dont defeat the purpose if they use credit cards for age verification) For the older players....

As you said, they have them. (Yes they do have them but some people would like to see them when there playing not just in there inventory)

That item exists for appearances only. Other Crows items do give bonuses. (Yes but it costs so much that it should have some kind of bonus)

There is one. (There isn't one to mark on the map where your friends are along with the quest mark going to that location along with a quick easy teleport to that location)

Every world has an area like the Commons that is great for socializing. (yes but they always very crowded and it would be nice to have a new place once in a while)

They do have some warlock-looking gear out there. (yes they do but mainly the only evil looking one is for girls and that has wings i think they should design a main one like that)

As you, said, they have it. (yes they do but it would be nice to look more like it)

Try Wizard101 Central, the top fansite. (yes but the actual site should be better then any fan site....)

They DO. (They do but not as frequently as they should i believe)

That is because the house grants no actual bonuses. (yes but the houses are alot more data then the small tigars and dragons are they should cost alot more)

That would just make people burn through later updates faster. (yes it would but you would have to of already been to the locations to get to them that would be the deal with that)

That is what the Bazaar is for. Buy low, sell high. (You cant do that with no items in bazaar i assure you that)

That would cause the same problem that the old Crowns gear did. (It would not cause to many problems its just like having any other kind of armor in the game just better plus it takes so long to get you should be able to)

First off if you get scammed thats your own fault none of the other players they should not not have trading just because some would scam.... because if they are not smart enough to let them scam then they should not play first off.

30-I think wild bolt shouldnt be aloud in pvp at all, because i really dont vare if you use it on the enemy people (couldnt think of another word for them, again, SORRY!), but i dont think its fair to use it in pvp, it does get used far to much, and its getting on my nerves, and i know a lot of people who feel the same way.

I understand that you dont think it is fair to use and neither do i but they already set it if they took it away completely it would cause many problems so i figure maybe if they reduce it a little it should be fine.

14- If you split people up like that, then there's no point in having the word filter, and its not fair to go on what people SAY their age is, because lots of people lie about their age.

Thats why i submitted age verification for people over 18 with credit cards..

Lastly i want to thank all the people that agree with my topics and keep the posts coming and i can deffinately find a way to prove all your doubts about these ideas wrong. (Monsterax) So i really hope you all enjoy them and hopefully the owners like them alot :-) -xbalancemagicx- 36 balance and 1xmagicianx1 50 -grandmaster- Ice - both my accounts

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
how about raising training points? i mean say if you want be another school but you dont have enough points

Also i like all of your ideas W1O1 RESPONSE NOW XD

but also like in some games how about having an entrance and an audience
to watch on PVP so then once you could say something like " Good Luck!"
or "Alright give it your Best shot!" and the proffessers would be the announcers :D

WOULDNT THAT BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W101 RESPONE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ

Explorer
Jul 12, 2009
Just so you know dude, you can trade items between players on the same account usin the shared bank! :P

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
XMike551X wrote:
Can I add something. Here is another thing
It had to do with the one where you said Towns and stuff

I think we should be able to sit down and like eat food, like a mall sort of place. It would be cool. Like the bazaar, only bigger and better. It could have different stores. Like

Swords- Has all swords, there is a section for each school. And a rack for each boss it comes from.

Wands- Has all wands, there is a section for each school. And a rack for each boss it comes from.

Coats- You get coats from different worlds and they go to that place. And if you like a certain coat you can put it on "Lay-A-Way".

Shoes- You get shoes from different schools.

Eat food, to restore health faster and to fill potions..

-Movie Theater
-Bowling Alley

ETC:

Reply and tell me what you think :D
Then what is the fun of having to earn them knowing you worked hard for all the stuff thats in the stores and i dont think that wizards have had any use for a mall

Survivor
May 05, 2009
This may make me sound like a bad dueler but i use the buyable henchmen for most of my boss fights, and i thought it would be kinda cool if you can buy a person that could always be somund in battle( sorry i cant spell summond right) like for example you could set up their deck and give them equipment ( like pets decks and clothes ) and then sommun them for like 4 or 5 pips. I think it would be pretty cool to see an ally AI with my spare equipment help me in my fights ( for a reasanable amount of pips) especialy if im a life and they are a fire or an ice ( you could pick wich( once again i dont know how to spell wich) one they are when you buy them) oh yeah they should also level up like you do but you have to do there quests for their special cards ( like unucorn heckhound or tempest)

Thanks KI for the awesome game

And please take my idea into consideration