Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lag, Lag, and more Lag!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Ok this is a post made after the update and I must say that in MB Hyde Park when I was there my game started to become very scratchy and slow. Now you may think "O he just has a slow computer." well no I dont, this happens ONLY when i'm in Hyde Park and nowhere else in game.
Please reply if this happened to you too.

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
arc1 wrote:
Ok this is a post made after the update and I must say that in MB Hyde Park when I was there my game started to become very scratchy and slow. Now you may think "O he just has a slow computer." well no I dont, this happens ONLY when i'm in Hyde Park and nowhere else in game.

This used to happen to me in newgate prison and some place in ms. I dont know if it still does it cuz i got past those a while ago and i havent been to them. Anyways it doesnt help etheir to move realms to some where less crowded, maybe it has something to do with too much people or the server? Idk i not a computermancer...

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
arc1 wrote:

Oh...thought it was just me, guess not.