Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 30, 2009
First off, let me say I'm deffinately enjoying collecting the new furniture items that have been added to the game. It's really helping in adding more diversity to home decorating. But I did notice that a few items are still missing...

On the furniture crafting, you can craft the portraits of Headmaster Ambrose and Professor Greyrose...But not the other teachers. Which kind of makes putting up the pictures of the full staff a bit lopsided when you have those elegant pictures mixed in with the crown portraits of the rest of the staff. It would be really nice if the crafting options had the others as well as these two for those of us that enjoy regent hunting and crafting...

There's also a bit of a problem with the glasswear and silverware department. We have a lovely crystal bowl addition, but no crystal glasses to use in place of the steins. What's with that?

It would also be nice if we could use silverware instead of chopsticks. And since we have porceline vases? Why not add porceline dinnerware besides just the GH stoneware? For those of us that want a more 'formal' dinner setting instead of the rustic one that's available.

Then there's the crates of food not matching up with the available food dishes you can place on your dinner tables...

We have turkeys, which is fine. But since we have the crated chickens, why not add a roasted chicken to the menu? We have milk cartons, tuna cans, and fish bones, but where's the served up versions for these dishes? And although we have a string of sausages, they're not the same as a tasty hotdog on a bun from the hotdog crate. Not to mention, pallets of vegetables, but none on the table besides the bowl of canned tomatoes.

We have crates of pies and pudding, but where are these tasty treats for our guests after supper? Or how about some pumpkin pies to go with those pumpkin crates? And perhaps a bowl of jellybeans to sit out on the coffee table for guest to snack on?

Oh, and one last little request please...Is there any hope that one day the item allowance will be raised for outside items? Pretty please?

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
I forgot a few other furniture suggestions...Sorry...

Anyways, what about other musical instruments as well from the other worlds? We have the grand piano, upright piano, cello, and fang harp. But they're only partially reflective of two different worlds, not the whole shebang.

How about some drums, flutes, harpsicords, zithers, banjo/guitars, lutes, clarinets, saxaphones, etc?

Oh, and one thing is missing for the cello...A music stand. 8)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
ok adding onto this list i would like to see:
1. the bob-for-apples furniture item
2.the willow/emo trees found in triton avenue and grand chasm past
3. record player as friendly suggested
4. wedding cake (like the one in crab alley's biggest building.)
5.motorcycle (we do have a car already)
6. maybe a TV ( i know its unrealistic but it would still be awesome, maybe like a prehistoric looking one like on the flintstones)
7. maybe like a little square that showed several vegetables growing and it would be called vegetable patch
8.CELESTIA ITEMS!! e.g.: a deactivated stellar protector
8a. one of those floating heads in the survey camp, like as a wall hanging
9. a medieval keep (that you can actually go up)
10.a resonating omni-audiograph
11. An actual moodha statue! not just a tiny head and shoulders!
12.Coven statue
13. an oyster (we can get every other kind of find ___ thing [except the smiths because that would be inhumane])
14. ninja pig statue with sai!
15. statue in the plaza on conquests that looks a little like cyrus drake.
16. water mole statue
17. tiki head like at the entrance to the water mole tribe area.
18.one of those exploratory drill tanks that are in the base camp, (obviously not controllable and would just sit there like a car is fine)
19. coral (red, green, blue, yellow, orange heck even purple)
20. a aqua-bot head on a pedestal
21. oval fish tank (kinda like in the storm house only smaller)
i cant think of the other 20 i had in mind O; ah well.....

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I agree there could be more of a varity in the furniture department. The portraits of the teachres is a good point.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
AlicornsPrayer wrote:
I forgot a few other furniture suggestions...Sorry...

Anyways, what about other musical instruments as well from the other worlds? We have the grand piano, upright piano, cello, and fang harp. But they're only partially reflective of two different worlds, not the whole shebang.

How about some drums, flutes, harpsicords, zithers, banjo/guitars, lutes, clarinets, saxaphones, etc?

Oh, and one thing is missing for the cello...A music stand. 8)

YOU CAN GET A CELLO FURNITURE ITEM???? I NEVER KNEW!
I play cello in real life, and I'd LOVE to have one in my w101 house!

and a furniture Item I'd like to see ........Umm...............um.........A bookcase full of books? and I'd like a bigger stove and pots and pans to go on top, please, and a sink, I believe in having proper kitchens.
I also think we should be able to play are musical instruments. eg, Walk up to the piano, press x and a close up the piano keys appears on screen, with a music sheet, so you can play by clicking on the keys in the order they light up, or in whatever order you like. Everyone in the room should be able to hear you.
and we should be able to change the quilt on our bed, so if I wanted to put a
blue quilt on my royal bed instead of red, I could.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I think you're right! I would like to see a interactive item like a post that pushes out a wall of rock out of a slot in the post [when you press X ]

Community Leader
Crafting in Grizzlehiem allows a gold place setting, which has nice gold steamed glass. I do agree I wish more housing items would be made, I would love to have glass glasses.
I saw a list of CL items and I know I could add to that ;)