Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP Matching System-How does it work?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 01, 2008
On my grand life, I was playing 2v2 with a grand fire friend, both of us had ranks over 1000. Several times we had gotten 2v2 teams of adept/magus leveled people who were Corporals or Veterans. They weren't overlord and when we won, we got 0 points.

My adept myth is a Captain. Recently, I ran into a 1v1, and my opponent was a grandmaster life. She was a Private and had over twice as much health as I did. Easily, I was killed.

Is there something wrong or should I be expecting unfair matches?

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
Amber Goldleaf myth 26

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
Slushie3704 wrote:
On my grand life, I was playing 2v2 with a grand fire friend, both of us had ranks over 1000. Several times we had gotten 2v2 teams of adept/magus leveled people who were Corporals or Veterans. They weren't overlord and when we won, we got 0 points.

My adept myth is a Captain. Recently, I ran into a 1v1, and my opponent was a grandmaster life. She was a Private and had over twice as much health as I did. Easily, I was killed.

Is there something wrong or should I be expecting unfair matches?

Amber Pixiefountain life 50
Amber Willowleaf balance 50
Amber Goldleaf myth 26
sad to say yes you should there so many ways that people can make it unfair and ki will will WILL not fix it you just have to take the good with the bad its sad i know and the points aretrashed right new i have never got 0 points last weak i got it 3 times in a row