Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
Explorer
May 23, 2013
what if wizard 101 made a world like the move honey i shrunk the kids where we the wizard are small and aver thing is big

Survivor
Jul 01, 2020
How about something that looks like outer space? Celestia disappointed me. It was under the water. Nothing Celestial in it.

Survivor
May 30, 2020
Krokotopia is already a dessert world, but what if there was an area based on the Pueblo architecture in New Mexico? They have houses made of mud, dirt, and clay, buildings carved into the sides of mountains, and a beautiful view with both dessert-like and forest-like qualities. It's a very beautiful place. It could be an interesting place to put another magic school, like Pigswick. It would be cool if you learned alternate versions of other spells (like "Ash Bats" or "Life-Clops").

Survivor
Jan 01, 2019
How about a earth themed world where we can meet humans?

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
I'd love to see a spin off world of Harry Potter or something! That OR a world of dinosaurs!

Defender
Oct 16, 2014
How about a stone/mineral world based off Rome?

I liked Aquila and its Greece theme but it only had instances for farming gear and reagents. It would be great to see a full gladiator world.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2017
I think a great new world would be something like evil wizard city. Almost like wizard city with students and everything but just evil and the opposite. Also, while on your mission you can stay in one of the houses at the evil wizard city side until your done questing. Also, maybe something like having evil students and teachers just like wizard city or the commons and stuff. I don't know if this helps, but just wondering!

Survivor
Aug 19, 2011
I think an Alice in Wonderland themed world would be pretty cool. There could be large flower NCPs, a play on the white rabbit, tweedle dee and tweeted dumb, and of course the queen of hearts could be the villain.

Survivor
Oct 14, 2012
As a death wizard I think it would be cool if there was a death themed world. But I also like the idea of Atlantis or a world in outer space

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
One world I would like would be to be sent to the distant past talked about in the catacombs dungeons quest and have to help or fight the druids in Ancient Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2019
You guys need to make a world called wizard town, there should be 7 schools that look like:. if you read this please keep this world in mind. jk seriously a world that teacher is from. like a swamp world different from aztecas swamps, or bring cool ranch wiz.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2011
I want to see a world based on the Fae, with the seelie and unseelie courts. The unseelie court can live underground with their King Under the Mountain

Survivor
May 09, 2020
I was actually coming to the discussion area to see if there have ever been any amusement park houses to purchase, but an amusement park world would be even better! You already have the coding in place for the merry-go-round, carousel, water slide (my wooded cottage has a water slide), and gravity drop (reverse and speed up the hot-air balloon). It would be so fun to have a nice big roller coaster and maybe a tilt-a-whirl and sky ride. Maybe a hall of mirrors and bumper cars!

A couple of dark rides would complete the picture, and you could make at least one where you shoot pop-up characters.

You could theme the park for Halloween, so we could have street fights with familiar-ish characters from your previous worlds. Christmas themed fights should really be more innocuous than usual - limited to snowball fights, ice cubes and penguin cannons, for instance. And there is no reason why you can't make up your own super heroes and large headed costumed characters to go rogue and start street fights. I would prefer a happy rather than dark amusement park.

I want to buy cotton candy and candy apple snacks. And face paint!

Also, I want to play Down the Clown and Water Cannon.

There are no street fairs, carnivals, or county fairs this year. Our two closest Six Flags have not reopened.
Give us an amusement park, please.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2009
I would loved to see something completely different. I would love to see something mystical, not like Wisteria, but more like clouds/sky. Lots of color. Pastels; pink, blue, green, yellow, etc... Something challenging just not dark. I remember going from wizard city to mooshu. It was like going to the Wizard of Oz, color changed my desire to move forward in the game, mystical. Not sure how the color would influence the game play but something of awe, kind of like a beautiful place that has been over run by the old twisted wizards gone wrong, again

It would be fun to see us move from Empryea to the clouds some how, almost like dreamland, but with appropriate challenges.

Just a thought.

I know we are moving into fall and close to Halloween, maybe we could have something more like the old Halloween movies where things look inviting but quickly move into fall foliage and include older traditions of Halloween.

Thanks,

1). tlcawilson: Taylor Swift, Patrick Star, Amanda Sparklestone, Darby Mooonshard, Ginelle, Cheyenne Stardust, Calamity Ashwhisper,

2). tlcawilson1

3). tlcawilson3

4). amadawilson16

5). toneloc1

6). toneloc2

7). toneloc3

And many others...

Survivor
Jun 11, 2017
As many have suggested, a world that actually is outer space. Arcanum got close, but I want like. An ACTUAL space themed world.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
I would like to see a alternative universe world, with the FirstWorld as the only world, maybe it could be located in "The Nothing" or in a alternate version of the spiral. I would also like to see a Dragonspyre-like world but instead of all fire-and-lava snow and ice.

- Jack InfinitySword, Level 125 , Level 51, Level 51, Level 7

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
To those of you that called for Karamelle or a similar candy-themed world...

In case you weren't already aware, that is the next planned world, scheduled for release sometime this November!

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Yay a Candy Land I'm so excited! I love chocolate. Hopefully this world will be more happy and fun and laid back! I bet it will be colorful too! Don't forget your toothbrush and a healthy snack.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2012
Jack InfinitySword on Sep 16, 2020 wrote:
I would like to see a alternative universe world, with the FirstWorld as the only world, maybe it could be located in "The Nothing" or in a alternate version of the spiral. I would also like to see a Dragonspyre-like world but instead of all fire-and-lava snow and ice.

- Jack InfinitySword, Level 125 , Level 51, Level 51, Level 7
So uh like corrupted worlds?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Defender
Oct 16, 2014
Stone world based off Rome and roman mythology.

I like Aquila but it is very short. Would love to see an expansion of architecture world, but this time with roman mythology as its similar to greek mythology.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
Indigo pig on Aug 19, 2020 wrote:
You guys need to make a world called wizard town, there should be 7 schools that look like:. if you read this please keep this world in mind. jk seriously a world that teacher is from. like a swamp world different from aztecas swamps, or bring cool ranch wiz.
I agree with a world that the teacher is from. I was thinking that the trees could be a lot more spread out than the Azteca swamps and there could be a light fog in the air.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I love Karamelle and would love to see more of the Candied Isles.

I'm type 2 diabetic for a reason, clearly.