Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
john423432 on Nov 30, 2016 wrote:
I think that is a great idea we need more water worlds in wizard 101
The Atlantis world idea became Celestia, you know.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
So at some point in khrysalis Old Cob list three worlds Polaris Mirage and ( DRUMROLL ) Emypereyia or how ever you say it. The two worlds have already been made AND the last world ( I'm not gonna attempt typing it again ) is a verified word in text chat.

<Logan Goldcatcher Lvl 44>

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
mithy303 on Dec 8, 2016 wrote:
So at some point in khrysalis Old Cob list three worlds Polaris Mirage and ( DRUMROLL ) Emypereyia or how ever you say it. The two worlds have already been made AND the last world ( I'm not gonna attempt typing it again ) is a verified word in text chat.

<Logan Goldcatcher Lvl 44>
'Fly free my Children! Marry and make war! Build fleeting empires, and towers of cards, and beautiful disasters! Fly through the Spiral, to Polaris, Empyrea, and Mirage, to the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores.' Is the all-important quote by Old Cob. So we've already had Polaris and Mirage, I think Empyrea will be third, and we don't yet know enough about the Hidden Lands or Broken Shores to say very much about them at all yet.

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I had this idea for a long time, it is based of have world war 1 and 2. at there it will have forsaken houses that are destroyed, even the spiral gate will be half destroyed, there you will see plants like the ones in the vampire spells. The skies will look like the one at the final battle in Alice madness returns XD. Idk the name yet, there you will meet a draconian from ds, it could be the one from dragonspyre you meet first, but dead. ( as a spirit ) he will tell to come and speak to him and giving warnings of the place: telling us about how we started the war, old cob, mother raven mellori, theories that wiz101 youtubers did etc. (kind of like P101) all or at least most of the worlds we went to krok, mooshu, marleybone etc. are all in chaos and in war. ( I feel like my world is not great of idea, but I want to share.)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
Hmm... maybe something like Kingdom Hearts's Destiny Islands. A beach world. Maybe tie it in to a darker side of the world. Make it half-and-half. Call it Broken Paradise. Make the enemies a mix of mostly Fire, Ice and Storm schools.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
I think there should be a farm themed world. I would love to battle ducks, chickens and sheep!

Survivor
Dec 12, 2016
A chaos world to go with my chaos wizard suggestion!.

Everything in the chaos world would be as if wizard city hadn't been saved (even all those little errands you ran for zeke or penny wouldn't have happened.)

Everything would be in chaos and out of order/balance. Wizard city would be flipped upside down and dangerous monsters would be walking the streets. You'll have to search the buildings to try and find good survivors. And complete a questline to defeat the chaos wizard responsible for it.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Name: Ranshald

What about a world with advanced technology and big buildings and lots of lights.
- Based off big cities like Tokyo, Seoul and NYC
- The world would be night all the time like Marleybone so all the city lights could shine.
- Enemies could include Robots, Rats, Dolls, etc

I don't really have a plot so If anyone else wants to add, it would be appreciated.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Flint Sandbrand on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
Hi i have an idea for a new side world called toyalooza. its an island where toys are sent when their time with a child is over. good toys can then live on here or get sent back out as gifts for kids all over the spiral and help keep them safe from harm. bad toys must remain on the island until they learn how to be good again.

• kiddoville- town of good toys
    the good toys live peacefully together here on one side of the island in a town called kiddoville in the kingdom of figurland. ruled by the toy king from his capital in dollandia, though the king has been strangely absent of late. the 2 cities are seperated by mountains. a toy train provides quick travel between cities but it has yet to return.
  • dollandia- city of toys
    city of good and bad toys. serves as the seat of the toy king. recently captured by wicked witches. all good toys living here have either been imprisoned or driven off. bad toys tricked into serving the witch queen.
  • sinisterville- fortified encampment of bad toys and wicked witches.
    the other side of the island is inhabited by bad toys and wicked witches ruled by the witch queen who rose to power recently. she has begun building an army of bad toys to conquer the neighboring kingdom figurland. they gather their army in a place known as sinisterville and have already captured the capital dollandia and the king. all that remains in there way is kiddoville beyond the mountains. then no good toys would remain to protect the children from the wicked witches grasp.

the good toys living in kiddoville have sent a plea to ambrose at ravenwood asking him to send students to check out what's happening in the capital.
other details
1. people look like toys.... teddy bears, dolls, action figures, etc. and witches also live here.
2. toy train set- quick travel between kiddoville and dollandia
3. battery powered toy car mounts(2 person)
4. toy inspired pets: remote controlled cars/trucks, toy helicopter, stuffed animals, etc

I also have spell ideas for this world.
I like the idea of toys but they should be broken and chipped, dolls should be ripped and cars and trucks, with failing wheels.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
jman93 on Aug 16, 2008 wrote:
I think that there should be a swamp world so Balstrom has a world, where the residence are all frogs , or an icy world for Greyrose where everyone is little faries.
This is years old but I love this idea reminds me of a Myth/Storm world

Survivor
Dec 12, 2016
Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
I keep seeing bits and pieces of ideas for a sky world. I think that would be awesome. A "land" in the sky where the people are birds, alicorns, and pegasai. I guess you could throw a dragon in there but maybe that's too Dragonspyre/Avalon. Maybe the Storm School's steamworks theme and Elementals could play a role, or the Ice School can be a part of the weather. Walking on/through clouds sounds interesting. Morganthe is trying to crash the Sky World down on Wizard City and upset the balance of the spiral. I know the worlds usually depict a specific culture, so maybe this could depict France, Russia, Ireland, India, just somewhere we haven't explored (unless Polaris is one of those areas, I'm only in Avalon, sorry, also sorry if this has already been posted). Tell me what you all think!

Don't be afraid to find me in the Spiral! Post a realm, time, and place. I'd be happy to farm with you!

Destiny Hawkcatcher, Level 81 Archmage Theurgist.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
Wow, literally the page before there's a sky world idea. I'm terrible.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
What if in the skyworld we fought storks like Mr. Lincoln, or wyverns like the mounts? What about the bird people that are in Aquila or Zeus? What other flying creatures could there be in this world? Also, what could be some names for it?

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
Hello,

I find that truly amazing, how people who had replied in 2008-2009 were asking for a world underwater and a winter wonderland, only to come to a few years later to get Celestia and Wintertusk/Polaris! I remember when celestia was released. I was in a state of total euphoria when they unveiled Critical and level 58 spells...

...I also remember when 68% damage was considered overpowered and Waterworks Gear threw the entire balance of this game off.

Boy, has time passed...

Yup.
Luke SkyWalker, Lvl. 107

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
(I didn't read many of the posts before I posted this one so if I copied an idea...)
I had the idea of an like old time place with pioneers and native americans that are actually animals. I was thinking kind of cool ranch but not..?

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
Morgrim Deathshade on Mar 29, 2009 wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.
I've got to say, that's actually a pretty good story line and idea! Imagine if KI actually used this idea! I would want to visit this Aztec kind of place it seems cool! When you were talking about the monkey people and their rituals not done I imagined some place like Azteca (pirate 101) and thought about monkey's in shock looking at the sky. (I don't know why) This idea kind of reminds me of Pirate 101 with the monkeys from (sorry is misspelled) Monquestia and the Atzec dinos from Azteca.

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I think we are ready for a total underground world. We brought The Cob back from the underground in the Hive, its time to put him back!

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
NeoStar wrote:

You may have something there... But why not an entire Reverse World like Wizard City, where all the Monsters are the NPCs and the Staff are the Bosses you have to beat....

An idea anyway ....
I also agree, it would be cool and surprising to see the most friendly wizards become bad, if this existed it might be like your wizard was the only one who didn't turn bad, it would be all dark everywhere all it would look all foggy everywhere...

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
lavepen on Dec 31, 2008 wrote:
i got one crazy i dea for a world.

one could be like a forest and you can make tarzan gice quests and stuff. they did it with the wizard of oz in unicorn way, they can do tarzan. and the evil people would be like monkeys and gorrilas and hippos and they can make evil humans that capture poor little baby animals and you got to destroy them and other stuff. so thats my idea for a world.

- Ian DeathShard
I haven't seen a forest world in the spiral yet (maybe there is but I don't know) Maybe other than Grizzleheim, but it sounds cool

-Stephanie SummerThorn (keep forgetting to sign my name!)

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
LukeSky Walker on Dec 29, 2016 wrote:
Hello,

I find that truly amazing, how people who had replied in 2008-2009 were asking for a world underwater and a winter wonderland, only to come to a few years later to get Celestia and Wintertusk/Polaris! I remember when celestia was released. I was in a state of total euphoria when they unveiled Critical and level 58 spells...

...I also remember when 68% damage was considered overpowered and Waterworks Gear threw the entire balance of this game off.

Boy, has time passed...

Yup.
Luke SkyWalker, Lvl. 107
I'm sure those people who first came up with those ideas are even more excited. Also, Luke, I think we were friends at one point! I had to clean up my friends list and got rid of some people I hadn't seen in a while. If we were friends, I'm sorry I deleted you!

Wow this is off topic. Somebody pull it back together!

Destiny Hawkcatcher, 82 Archmage Theurgist

Survivor
Oct 24, 2015
How about one that's a sci-fi theme? Or maybe a world like the real world, except with magic. That one would have so many opportunities, such as diverse areas and enemies, brand new spells could be introduced, and quests to do things like fix a corrupt government or bring down a violent group (I don't recommend calling it a terrorist group in game, that's not really gonna work with the younger ones.)

Survivor
Jul 20, 2016
Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
LordNightshade wrote:
CAMELot ... haha, that's awesome! i like it!
Lol I get it! It kind of goes with KROKotopia, it kind of reveals the krok part about it ans CAMELot reveals the camels about it hehehe...

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
shuka007 on Dec 31, 2015 wrote:
I am not sure what new worlds they will come up with after Polaris, but I am really hoping for Kingsisle to put in Pirate Island

And hopefully they will let us have a story-line with your Pirate Character (If you have Pirate101, if not you could make one and have a story-line with that character that you created. It would be a pretty cool thing, wouldn't it?)

But if they already have that idea coming, it would be really cool for them to have a world where everything was in the Renaissance, where they had like da Vinci and Michelangelo and all that.
I like your ideas about the pirate island and the Renaissance too! I just imagined like dusk time and I was entering a place with little white buildings everywhere with gold trims, kind of Wysteria-ish, this is the story I put for my Pirate 101 character, Trustworthy Kaitlyn Moone:

Death of parents: Squid attack!
Arrested by: (whatever did to be Privateer)
Grew Up: Grizzleheim

Idk the rest but great ideas!

-Stephanie SummerThorn