Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
A world with all the original Ravenwood professors as kids! Time travel back to before they all became professors and were learning spells on their own; then the quests could be helping them find out which school they belong to, and the villain could be a school bully or their own fears of failure made into a monster-form. There could be mobs that look like walking wands and books, it cook be really weird and quirky! There could be new spells that summon your professor too - as a single hit attack or as a heal depending on which school you are.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Fallout (especially New Vegas) and would love to see a post-apocalyptic world: an irradiated wasteland with tons of ruined buildings, hazmat suits, and inhabitants rebuilding civilization.

OR

A second magical world with other occult types (vampires, fairies, etc.) that has never heard of wizards. Maybe a situation where you (the player) have to somehow prove that you aren't evil (or, if you're me, maybe you *are* evil and have to hide it).

-von "another settlement needs your help" shadowsong

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Dr Von on Sep 27, 2019 wrote:
I'm a huge fan of Fallout (especially New Vegas) and would love to see a post-apocalyptic world: an irradiated wasteland with tons of ruined buildings, hazmat suits, and inhabitants rebuilding civilization.

OR

A second magical world with other occult types (vampires, fairies, etc.) that has never heard of wizards. Maybe a situation where you (the player) have to somehow prove that you aren't evil (or, if you're me, maybe you *are* evil and have to hide it).

-von "another settlement needs your help" shadowsong
I like your second idea. In many of the worlds we go to, most of the inhabitants have never seen humans before, so having a place where said inhabitants are extremely skeptical of us sounds like a good way to generate depth and story in an area.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2016
I'm thinking something in a reverse reality where everything is the opposite and there is a weird boss who is doing this who has a backstory that will make every player cry. Just discord and chaos

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
yourworstdream1738 on Oct 2, 2019 wrote:
I'm thinking something in a reverse reality where everything is the opposite and there is a weird boss who is doing this who has a backstory that will make every player cry. Just discord and chaos
Oooh what if the wizard were the boss in the storyline there and all the citizens of that world were afraid of the wizard and had to defeat them?

Then of course at the end it's made clear the whole thing was backwards.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I would like to see a magical world - not a world that is based on a movie , history, or nature. I want something completly new that makes the game magical as it should be. Maybe- a world of the magical mind and dreams?

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
A Candy land! Do we have a candy land yet? Something food related.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
I loved Candy Land board game, as a kid.

A Candy Land world would be fabulous

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
SparkleTude on Oct 16, 2019 wrote:
I loved Candy Land board game, as a kid.

A Candy Land world would be fabulous
And it would go with the ages old request for Professor Greyrose's home world.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Help Gordon Flash, Arden dale, and DR Z defeat Mungo the Meanie.
He has erected towers stopping the flow of magic. Only 4 pip spells can be used.

Destroy the towers and free the magic, maybe even learn some new magic.

Liberate the swamp forests, the ice cities, the mountains of fire, and the city of hawks.
But be careful, defeating Mungo the meanie could bring his wrath upon the worlds of spiral.

This I would like to see

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Sep 19, 2019 wrote:
I'm just wondering... What was Wizard City like before Ambrose found Bartleby and started Ravenwood?
Well... The new Fall update answered this for me.

Survivor
May 20, 2018
forest world with lost of forest with spiders and butterflys and to head dinos

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
Don't know why this isn't been done already since you are an American based company. AMERICAN CIVIL WAR through American Independence.

Another suggestion would be : WILD WEST. that would be interesting.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
Survivor
Mar 01, 2016
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I would love to Dragonspyre part 2 since so much more lore about it has been created. I would love to see DS when the plague began to spread, the interactions and journeys that the Dragonspyrians traveled to the Ravenwood. I would also really like to see Dragonspyre Academy when it was still here. Maybe there could also be a chance for us to see the dragon titan in full. Also, DS needs a revamp in general.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Whatever world the Helephants are from, could you please show us that. Or perhaps Skull Island for a little bit of a crossover event.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
a world where its volcano based

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Can we see the worlds that Jaki Whisperwind comes from??? I love the idea of a Native American themed world. Maybe consider making it like Cool Ranch in Pirate101, but in Wizard101. If you do this though, please please please don't make it as incredibly long as Pirate101 Cool Ranch, that felt like half of the entire game in all honesty. I would also be fine with seeing Valencia from Pirate101 too. Those two Pirate worlds are the only ones that I can remember that aren't in Wizard101 and I think that it would be super cool to see them in Wizard101. Thanks!!!

Survivor
Oct 09, 2015
I would like to see an "Astral Empire" where the three kingdoms are Sun, Moon, and Star! Shadow is taking over and we must do our best to preserve the world. We constantly travel back to another world, Void, where the shadow has completely taken over and the world is in ruin. What can we do to restore a whole world this time? Is it Azteca all over again and will eventually destroy itself, or will it be like Khrysalis able to restore with the power of Mystic Colossus?
Some of my ideas at the moment
~Ethan Stormgem (Visionary Theurgist)

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
flowerg9000 on Sep 23, 2019 wrote:
A world with all the original Ravenwood professors as kids! Time travel back to before they all became professors and were learning spells on their own; then the quests could be helping them find out which school they belong to, and the villain could be a school bully or their own fears of failure made into a monster-form. There could be mobs that look like walking wands and books, it cook be really weird and quirky! There could be new spells that summon your professor too - as a single hit attack or as a heal depending on which school you are.
This is honestly awesome. I hope the professors take this one into consideration!
Either this, or the wizard world meets the human world. Idk how it would happen but it would definitely be interesting to see what the Devs make up with that!

Alyssa Dark Level 130

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
What we haven't seen yet is a world based on Plants!

An entire world of sentient plants of different kinds.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
How about a Mongolia themed world? I personally think this world would be better for Pirate101 but this world could be used in both games. So you guys know the Amber Horde from Pirate101? They are kinda based off the Mongols. A Buyable Companion is literally named after Genghis Khan. I think this world could be the Home world of the Amber Horde. The icon for the World would be a flat piece of land with a Yurt. Genghis Khan could be one of the main characters you meet in this world. If I could have an idea for the world in Wizard101 it could be a side world with a couple of dungeons or something. I think they could do a lot more in Pirate101 given the Amber Horde is from that game. We could have a spawn area with a bunch of Yurts and stuff. It would be Karakoram just the name would be a horse pun or something. I can’t figure out a name for the world or a plot but I’ll leave that to KI. The gist of this world is that you go to this Mongolia themed world, you meet Genghis Khan and you do stuff. I can't think of any Horse Puns for Genghis Khan either.

-Justin Moonvault (Transcendant Necromancer Lvl 78)

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
Mackenzie Moondrea... on Oct 15, 2019 wrote:
A Candy Land does exist in the Spiral, we just haven’t been to it yet. It is the home of the Ice Professor.

Survivor
Dec 01, 2019
Not sure if this is something anyone has recommended but what about a world where every NPC is a bad actor/actress portraying past NPCs like the Wizard City and stuff like that?

Doesn't have to be a main world or anything, just a small world with a few quests.