Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 27, 2017
Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
How about a Wizard101/Pirate101 crossover world? It could somehow quilt both storylines together for a little bit, then split off. It'd give Wizard101 players a forced glimpse into P101, and if they liked it they would maybe make a P101 account also. I don't know if it sounds stupid or not. Just a thought.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
calvin2ooo on Jan 14, 2018 wrote:
How about a Wizard101/Pirate101 crossover world? It could somehow quilt both storylines together for a little bit, then split off. It'd give Wizard101 players a forced glimpse into P101, and if they liked it they would maybe make a P101 account also. I don't know if it sounds stupid or not. Just a thought.
I've thought about Cool Ranch or Skull Island coming over to P101 before too. People that play P101 probably groan when I say Cool Ranch, but the old west theme is a new one for W101 whereas we have seen plenty of pirate stuff. KI would just need to make the world not too long and grindy which is most people's issue with Cool Ranch (though not mine).

Would be great to have bounty hunter missions and more El Toro is always welcome (even though I prefer Ratbeard).

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
What If there was a world based on all the PROFESSORS and you have to go into their worlds and save them, like Lydia Greyrose for example, she is from the world candyland, and that world be one land in that specific world, and then you world go all the way to defeat morganthe. Just a thought.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2014
Jotunhamia

Description: A land at the very middle of the spiral, right next to Wizard City. Land of the roaming giants and friendlies, the world will be a side world. You could even see the world in if you look at the sky at night, that is how close it is. This world will be obtained by completing Aquila. The giants are friendly to the people of Wizard City and have known the head master ever since he was a young boy. The headmaster always loved to go and play with the giants. However, there has a terrible, terrible, thing that has happened to Jotunhamia. A mysterious force, possibly one of moon, has been blocking the light that is casted by the Sun for years, and they do not know what is happening. The giants hat Jotunhamia use the Sun for all of their resources even simple cooking. That is their energy. The giants and the Aquila people have been allies for quite some time now. The player will go through perils ahead this land.

Difficulty: Levels 90+ that has completed Aquila

Ranks: 13-15

Magics:

Seth DarkCoin 97
Nathan Legend 60
Chris 14

**Anything of what I said could be changed including the story line, just remember the concept of the giants and the Aquila people being allies.**

*Please comment any suggestions you may have for this.*

Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
No offense but most of these posts are unoriginal and copied ideas from already made worlds. Like the idea of an atlantis themed world: Celestia. The idea of a world were you have to save the professors: The Telegraph events. In my personal opinion there should be a more shattered world like in the area floating mountains in celestia. If you go into the storm room in the arcanum, there is a picture of some dark gloomy storm world on the wall which i quite like. But my favorite idea is an alien themed world. Have things like rivers of green oozing go and stereotypical alien enemies or something idk. Maybe ufos could be a new mount for that world XD. The alien world name would be something similar to: Xyanthos. The Shattered world would be something like: Astremix. Or maybe combine the two and get a floating alien like world called: Still Xyanthos lol. (Pronounced: Zan-Those)

-The one and only SeanStormHammer 2

Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
DestroyYou321 on Jan 9, 2018 wrote:
A banana world.
Me: 125
You cannot even have That many wizards

-The one and only SeanStormHammer 3

Survivor
Jan 01, 2015
101 -
13?

-The one and only SeanStormHammer 4

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
I think that we should add a world to show Prof. Greyrose's backround. Instead of it being main, maybe it should be a side world like Wysteria

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
What about a roller coaster colorful world?

Survivor
Mar 29, 2014
How bout a mob New York world. Like wintertusk has grizzleheim marleybone can have a world called Mancatten
it sounds cool

Survivor
Sep 07, 2012
A Palace with prototypes, dragons , fairy , and the end boss should be ranked 24 that can cast spells with 999999 health with cheats that are-

- SPAWN MY MINION = spawns a fairy queen and a dragon and a Bot Buster.
- Tricked You Wizard = every 20 rounds he casts a 5000 iron sultan and a feint before cast.
-WIZARD!!! = When Tyrlander Dies he gains 5000 his health back.

World Name - Edyra Level in order to go there is 150
Name Of Boss- Tyrlander First Quest is the last quest
Palace Name - Blaitinoid
side quest- NO
Quest - YES

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
FriendlyAdvisor on Jan 19, 2018 wrote:
No offense but most of these posts are unoriginal and copied ideas from already made worlds. Like the idea of an atlantis themed world: Celestia. The idea of a world were you have to save the professors: The Telegraph events. In my personal opinion there should be a more shattered world like in the area floating mountains in celestia. If you go into the storm room in the arcanum, there is a picture of some dark gloomy storm world on the wall which i quite like. But my favorite idea is an alien themed world. Have things like rivers of green oozing go and stereotypical alien enemies or something idk. Maybe ufos could be a new mount for that world XD. The alien world name would be something similar to: Xyanthos. The Shattered world would be something like: Astremix. Or maybe combine the two and get a floating alien like world called: Still Xyanthos lol. (Pronounced: Zan-Those)

-The one and only SeanStormHammer 2
Keep in mind, some of these posts are from years ago!

Survivor
Jul 12, 2008
What about a candyland world

Or world of wizards where their memory and actual magic is taken away and collected by a human without magic

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
How about a giant castle which is like a rival school to the schools in Ravenwood and the enemies are the other students at that school? There would be a ton of possibilities with that including dungeons, new spells and a great storyline.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2018
What if there was a garden world where you are shrunk down and talk to various plants and defeat bugs?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2018
Taylorash9 on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
How about a giant castle which is like a rival school to the schools in Ravenwood and the enemies are the other students at that school? There would be a ton of possibilities with that including dungeons, new spells and a great storyline.
Sounds like Wysteria

Survivor
May 02, 2011
What about an Australian themed world, like some sort of colony to marlybone, might give some players from the land down under some joy to be recognised.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
We've been through the spiral plenty of times. What about an alternate timeline where malistaire is alive and his wife is alive, but the only threat is the common cold, maybe find the one behind the cold, and Ice boss perhaps, one incurable by a life wizard.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
dibmier on Feb 19, 2018 wrote:
What about an Australian themed world, like some sort of colony to marlybone, might give some players from the land down under some joy to be recognised.
Yes, I was thinking this!

Marleybone is like British themed, Krokotopia is Egyptian, Zafaria is African, Wizard City is American?, Mooshu is Asia, so where's our Australian world man? It could be like a Pirate101 type island with beaches etc...

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Taylorash9 on Feb 5, 2018 wrote:
But after Khrysalis, the player graduates from Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Taylorash9 on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:

Marleybone is like British themed, Krokotopia is Egyptian, Zafaria is African, Wizard City is American?, Mooshu is Asia, so where's our Australian world man? It could be like a Pirate101 type island with beaches etc...
Yeah I was thinking something like this or they could also do one that is like a rain forest in Brazil or a few countries in Europe.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
Taylorash9 on Feb 21, 2018 wrote:

Actually, i think i remember a quest in Polaris for a guy named Brandon, He mentioned he was leaving to search for a creature called a didgeri dragon (which is referencing the Australian didgeridoo) in a world called Wallaru (Which definetly sounds Australian and i should know). do i sense foreshadowing for a new world?

Survivor
Mar 13, 2014
Well being as some of the worlds of the Spiral are based on
real-life countries here are some ideas.

1. A world based on Austrailia (This could possibly be
the world that Zander from the Arcanum is from)

2. An island-themed world based on Hawaii

3. A world based on 1930s America (New York is a good choice)

4. Cool Ranch based on western America, Native American culture, and Mexico
would be a good word to add.

5. Maybe an intergalactic alien world, which would be ironic considering this game's theme on
magic and fantasy.

You guys have basically done almost every culture.

Community Leader
I'd say that there is a clockwork/steampunk world coming, similar to Valencia! I'd think that would be cool