Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
I would like to see a further expolration of Grizzleheim as general. We know that the story ended with Wt, and the titans of north. It would be neat to continue the mythology from there to Norse gods. The story could have something about the ravens wishing to destroy Odin throne. We learn that the coven has taken control of the king of Asgard ( or in game could be Nest hall of Honor). There we would fight the 7 kings of ravens such as Thor, Bjorn, Heimdell... this would be level 140 mobs (or level 130 for wizards) falling in same range as the next world in the arc (best guess would be Vinacillia as it fits lore wise with mirage). This level would have cheating mobs (40 k health) bosses that can not be soloed (80% Dmg boost against player) insane health dungeons (1M in health). They would have shadow spells and have 100% pierce to remove effect of resist and shields. Also this world would have a death quest idea ( if you die to the boss he steals your loot, forcing you to go and use other gear, when you win you would get it back. If you loose that gear is also lost and so forth)

Hero
May 07, 2015
JonathanDawnHunter on Apr 11, 2017 wrote:
Sounds like an awesome idea!
thanks!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
Well we know Empyrea is coming out, next. However discovering what it might entail is still a mystery. I have however learned that by adding an L to Empyrea(Empyreal) you get a definition almost identical to Celestial(Celestia). This means we are finally going to get the birth place of Astral Magic. Many can argue that it has been mentioned in Celestia that it was were Astral Magic was made. I don't think so. Maybe discovered, but it was probably developed elsewhere. The Titan that dropped Celestia beneath the waves, very well could have done this in command to Empyrea's wishes. It's possible that Astral Magic in the long run is dangerous to use. Also it's possible that they could not risk it falling into Dark hands considering that it had most likely happened before when the Cabal were roaming. They probably did not want a repeat. Of course now Old Cobs child(The Bat) is there with the Astral Magic. I could go on but you get it. The next world is going to be An Astral World with Celestial Beings.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
I was thinking a boreal forest world, where wildlife creatures would act as NPCs and enemies. You would be about the size of a small mammel (squirrels for example) and Grandfather Spider could have summoned Khrysalis's inhabitants to destroy all life in the world (similar to how foreign bugs could eat an entire forest without opposition).

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I think that worlds from Pirate 101 Should be made like Valencia, Cool Ranch, Monquista. A full Darkmoor world would be cool too.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2012
I have an idea for a new wizard 101 world, a sort of dream theme world named somnius. It would be a sort of dream themed world, plagued by demons of nightmares. The world would have an architectural style very similar to that of aquilla or ancient rome. On the other side, the nightmare caves below the world would have a more chaotic side and would be more in ruins. I have a whole document written up about this world idea, and would like some way to send it to kingsisle, because i have worked hard on thinking this up.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2017
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I think a medieval world is asically Avalon.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
blob485485 on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
I think a medieval world is asically Avalon.
That answer was posted in 2008.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2016
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
Don't you mean Avalon(very fashionable) and Caramel(very snowy and sweet)?

Maybe a world that resembles the early Cenozoic Era(Woolly Mammoths, Two-toed Sloths, Saber-toothed Tigers, Neanderthals)?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2016
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
I think what they meant to say is the Paleozoic Era. It has giant insects, ferns, and lizards.

How about a world that resembles the Precambrian time, if anyone knows what that is?

Survivor
Jan 24, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think there should be a world fulled with witches. If you recall in colossus boulevard, the gobblers said''our homeland is full of witches''. this would be a great addition to the worlds

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I think a cool new world be a planet of the apes kinda world

Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
i think an Alice in Wonderland themed world would be cool. could have the Mad hatter, the chesire cat, the queen of hearts would make a cool boss

also a renassaince themed world

i also think the atlantis themed world would be cool or even pandora

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I think the next world should be a hispanic, South West type world like Mexico or Arizona, kinda like a pt. 2 of Cool Ranch from P101.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I think there is a candy and faries world

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
A world that has a giant castle in the center and everything going on is outside the castle walls the island could also be lined with volcanos spweing out lava and the roads could be crystals

Just one of my crazy ideas

Explorer
Jan 22, 2014
Another cool idea for a world could be a huge volcano world where wizards start at the spiral door and enter a cave that leads to the entire inside of the hollow volcano where there would be 3 ways wizards would first be sent one way to do a quest down one way and at the end of the way there would be a boss then wizards would be told to go to another way other than the way they went the first time bringing them to another quest area and when they finish that quest wizards get sent to the last way that leads toward the center of the volcano but this process could repeat a couple times then there could be a huge dungeon as a finale of the world where wizards venture to the true center of the volcano and everything gets all dramatic and wizards fight a really tough boss then they get sent to the next world if there is one.

I realize I probably just made no sense whatsoever but maybe someone will understand what I just said

Survivor
May 08, 2009
Behold the world of Tempus (Latin for time) a clock themed world created and ruled by the mysterious Clockwork King. The design of the world itself will be unique as in it will lack plant life or a living population. There is also a lack of a normal sky since the whole world is technically in a metallic sphere floating in the spiral, however, gears and other such things will make up the sky. The interior of the world which the player will be traversing is built similar to the interior of a clock for this world is in constant motion in many ways. This means there will be revolving platforms moving bridges and more. This feature can make zones and dungeons more interesting as the world itself must taken into account as it seals off passageways or corridors my switch and connect to different areas of the same map thus separating players in a dungeon forcing them to find a way to regroup as you are not allowed to port during the dungeons within this world.
Storyline for this world!
This world will most likely not be a part of the main storyline and should be a world like Aquila or Grizzleheim. The story is you have been invited to this world by the mysterious clockwork king who is offering great rewards if you participate in a series of challenges.

I will think of some rewards and other details later, I would just like to know everyone's thoughts on this idea of mine.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
There should be a stormy world where everything is either wet from rain or burned to a crisp by lightning. I think the main idea of this world would be to make it where you have to make it through various challenges and temples to get to the final boss called Stormfall. He holds the essence that will make everything sunny again. The name of this world should be Harigo. (Har-e-go) that's how to say it

Boris WildHammer lvl 107

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
maybe a city type of world where there is a lot of gang wars going on between the different schools and by the end of the world all the types have to team up to defeat a boss

Survivor
Jan 09, 2016
Tonnet (Ton-ette) is a Storm-based world, since I haven't seen any of those. Similar to Wizard City in the fact that it would bemore residential, Tonnet was built to be the perfect haven for aspiring wizards underneath Wizard City.
Tonnerre loosely translates to thunder in Francais.
Cheers,
Scarlet EmeraldHeart
Currently exploring Crab Alley and Krokotopia
Level 24 Storm/Monstrology Kiddo
Really likes Skeletal Pirates
P.S. I don't know much of the lore (I've just been skipping past most of the dialogue) So if some of this is incorrect, I. E, there's no space under Wizard City, I apologize. I just really wanted a Storm world. I'm also like, 15% into the game (Still in Kroko), so that's a reason.

Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
a world full of demons and a city called daftic raftic
werewolf themed world with all things wolf like
a world called zendtock a world full of shadow spells plz look at all my posts

Survivor
Mar 07, 2017
Sorry if i said some of your ideas already, as i haven't read all replies, but here are some!

What about a pirate themed world? Yes, i know there's pirate101 but there could be pirates in wizard101 since there are pigs, dogs, and such. There can be sunken ships, oceans, etc.

And, what about a desert world? Similar to the oasis in Krokotopia, but much different. There could be wells, and lost villages, as well as oceans and boats. The whole land could be desert, but much later in the storyline there could be a new discovered place in the desert.

What about a sky themed world? I'm not sure if someone said this already or not, but here it goes; There could be unicorns, and horses, as well as pegasus. There could be floating lands, and castles, as well as lost kingdoms, and arenas to fight in. (Kind of a medieval, fantasy sky world)

Lastly: A tropical forest themed world. There could be tigers, maybe monkeys if possible, and other animals. There could be villages, lakes, and tropical birds. Berry bushes, etc. It can rain, if possible, and storm.

Not great ideas, but i couldn't think.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
I think it would awesome if in the Aquila/Garden of the Hesperides, where the Dragon guarding the garden is, you had a dungeon there. Where, like Herakles, you have to fetch a golden apple in the garden and defeat the dragon! That area with the dragon is just waiting to have a dungeon like this! Maybe it could even be a skeleton key boss?

Also, you could have done missions in Aquila where you have to gOdyssey Odyseey like Odysseus...this is the storyline Aquila should have had in the first place as a real world instead of a dungeon world. You could have done and still could do tonnes of missions related to the Odyssey, IIliad, Aeneid, and all the stories from Ovid's Metamorphoses etc.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I think there should be a world like Asgard from Norse Mythology. one of the bosses is where you could battle Thor and/or Loki. and the spiral gate could be on the Bifrost!