Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
Here might be some good ideas!
Back when i played wizard101 when level 50 was the max and the first million characters created i always got excited to know after the tutorial your main focus was malistaire he was a great original boss and maybe revamping the old worlds to make new ones like krokotopia making them tougher or in a older state of the world like a time warp world for dragonspyre to see it at its full glory

1. Time Warp worlds

2.More added to wizard city for higher levels

Honestly i think the worlds wizard101 has created are great it would be nice if they had higher level content or make a replica just redoing it in a different timezone

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Anyways, back to my list of Asian Worlds. One is a world we've already been to, Kembaalung.

I find it impossible Kembaalung is a part of Mooshu. I already looked at Pirate101's Skyways for Mooshu and the only possible connection is the unfounded Skyway that Hamamitsu and Khotan connect to. While I was considering that Kembaalung could be there, I remembered that most worlds of the spiral have a Dark and Light side. Kembaalung is Darker than P101's Mooshu, whereas W101's Mooshu, assuming P101 did not Retcon it, has a Blue Sky and relatively bright colors compared to the pink and brilliant reds of P101's Mooshu. We can assume there is no possible way that Mooshu is divided into 3 different atmospheres. This is a physical impossibility, or a very rare phenomenon (The occurence of this in Wizard City is magical), and I can not think of any other examples.

Furthermore, Kembaalung's horizon is dotted with very many mountains. I'd assume they're many kilometers apart. You can see buildings all over these mountains and adifferent atmosphere from both Mooshus in the sky. It's too large to just be a section of Mooshu, Mooshu would have to be larger than Cool Ranch!

With that out of the way, let us get to our story. Kembaalung is home to the Sheep that we see. Although isolated for many years, Moodha's expedition awakened a religious fervor amongst the Kembaalung Sheep. Sheep have spread to any place Moodhist teachings are prevalent, a symbol of their eternal devotion. What is unknown is that a Diaspora and a demon are coming together. Hamakala has been awoken from his burial due to our actions, and the one who was taken is none other than the Dalai Lamba. Soon, everywhere from Mirage to the small skyway of Hamamitsu will be bathed in eternal blood rains brought by seven striking, demonic suns.

Most of the magic is, undoubtedly, Balance. With a heavy Ice and Death accent, representing Tibetan Culture. The musicwould include Throat Singing, Gongs, Gyaling, and Singing Bowls.

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
Maybe a world based on India, or an underground cave world (with beautiful areas as to not get burn out).

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
And now, the last of my Asian-flavored worlds, Parasol.

This one is basically South Asia et al.

So here's the story-

Many years ago, Helephania (Yago and Alissar) moved down and conquered the whole of Parasol. Their domain, (Hundred Helephants under the White Parasol) never ended, it merely only faded after over a hundred years. In their dormancy, the birds they one day subdued would move back into their cities, cities forever changed by Helephant and Oni Culture. Switch to the present. The world of Parasol is divided by three Five polities. The Cranes, Geese, Feng, Garuda, and Peacocks.

The Peacocks are interested in Empire and Trade. They boast a massive, aggressive army. Given Immortality by magic powers, they rarely ever leave their empire if their is no oppurtunity. Their army is strong, modeled after Helephanian Troopers and given harsh training to ensure they are the best, most terrifying forces in the spiral.

The Geese were humbled with the defeat of their ancient kingdoms, and so took on many teachings of the Moodha. Though you won't find them often, they're almost always playing out their lives as monks.

The Cranes are different from the others. The Cranes want power, but they can't follow the Helephanian way. The Cranes revived an ancient trading empire, and are the most widespread of the Parasol. Ideological tentions mount, though. Civil war is inevitable.

The Garuda exist in the forests of Parasol. No one wanted them to exist, but when the Helephanians rotted away, it was the Garuda that drove into the heartland. In a kind twist of fate, the Garuda are one of the most courteous, diplomatic nations in Parasol!

The Feng are the last of the Parasol. Rumored Barbarians on everyones hit list, they inhabit the isles of Parasol. Firebirds to a fault and with great naval prowess and military skill, the Feng will protect their home to the last.

Music would include a lot of Trung, Sueng, and Khim. The environment has a White sky with a lot of Jungles and Water.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
Hi i have an idea for a new side world called toyalooza. its an island where toys are sent when their time with a child is over. good toys can then live on here or get sent back out as gifts for kids all over the spiral and help keep them safe from harm. bad toys must remain on the island until they learn how to be good again.

• kiddoville- town of good toys
    the good toys live peacefully together here on one side of the island in a town called kiddoville in the kingdom of figurland. ruled by the toy king from his capital in dollandia, though the king has been strangely absent of late. the 2 cities are seperated by mountains. a toy train provides quick travel between cities but it has yet to return.
  • dollandia- city of toys
    city of good and bad toys. serves as the seat of the toy king. recently captured by wicked witches. all good toys living here have either been imprisoned or driven off. bad toys tricked into serving the witch queen.
  • sinisterville- fortified encampment of bad toys and wicked witches.
    the other side of the island is inhabited by bad toys and wicked witches ruled by the witch queen who rose to power recently. she has begun building an army of bad toys to conquer the neighboring kingdom figurland. they gather their army in a place known as sinisterville and have already captured the capital dollandia and the king. all that remains in there way is kiddoville beyond the mountains. then no good toys would remain to protect the children from the wicked witches grasp.

the good toys living in kiddoville have sent a plea to ambrose at ravenwood asking him to send students to check out what's happening in the capital.
other details
1. people look like toys.... teddy bears, dolls, action figures, etc. and witches also live here.
2. toy train set- quick travel between kiddoville and dollandia
3. battery powered toy car mounts(2 person)
4. toy inspired pets: remote controlled cars/trucks, toy helicopter, stuffed animals, etc

I also have spell ideas for this world.

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
I would love to experience the history of Headmaster Ambrose and Gamma.

Lead us through his experience of becoming a Spiral Renowned Wizard who eventually founded a city where he now spends every day teaching young wizards to be great magic users.

We experienced the past of Malistaire and the past of Morganthe. But, what about the man who started it all?

I'd also love to experience the history of Bartleby. I get the feeling he was a great sorcerer or a historical guru of the ancient magics before a lost battle cursed him to be the knowledgeable tree of spiral teleportation that he is today.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
Flint Sandbrand on Aug 9, 2016 wrote:
Hi i have an idea for a new side world called toyalooza. its an island where toys are sent when their time with a child is over. good toys can then live on here or get sent back out as gifts for kids all over the spiral and help keep them safe from harm. bad toys must remain on the island until they learn how to be good again.

• kiddoville- town of good toys
    the good toys live peacefully together here on one side of the island in a town called kiddoville in the kingdom of figurland. ruled by the toy king from his capital in dollandia, though the king has been strangely absent of late. the 2 cities are seperated by mountains. a toy train provides quick travel between cities but it has yet to return.
  • dollandia- city of toys
    city of good and bad toys. serves as the seat of the toy king. recently captured by wicked witches. all good toys living here have either been imprisoned or driven off. bad toys tricked into serving the witch queen.
  • sinisterville- fortified encampment of bad toys and wicked witches.
    the other side of the island is inhabited by bad toys and wicked witches ruled by the witch queen who rose to power recently. she has begun building an army of bad toys to conquer the neighboring kingdom figurland. they gather their army in a place known as sinisterville and have already captured the capital dollandia and the king. all that remains in there way is kiddoville beyond the mountains. then no good toys would remain to protect the children from the wicked witches grasp.

the good toys living in kiddoville have sent a plea to ambrose at ravenwood asking him to send students to check out what's happening in the capital.
other details
1. people look like toys.... teddy bears, dolls, action figures, etc. and witches also live here.
2. toy train set- quick travel between kiddoville and dollandia
3. battery powered toy car mounts(2 person)
4. toy inspired pets: remote controlled cars/trucks, toy helicopter, stuffed animals, etc

I also have spell ideas for this world.
Flint Sandbrand - I love you ideas for a toy themed world. One thing I might change is the name of the town 'Sinisterville' and this is not because I dislike the name, but all the other areas you created are toy-based play of words and I like that cleverness. Maybe something like TinkerTown (not after the Disney pixie but the Tinker Toy sticks, or Furbaria (Furbys), or The Bearacks. Yeah, I know these may not be the coolest. But I really do like your creation!
~~~Roslyn Spritefinder~~~

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
A world based off of Brazil, namely the Rio de Janeiro part, would be good. Maybe the statue overlooking the city on a mountain would be where the door would be. The area surrounding the statue could be a camp where a capybara NPC would give an introductory quest. The way to the actual city would be a small area similar to The Floating Land in Celestia where treants ( or ) would hang around. Then, after the rainforest area, there could be a town gate where capybara guards stand, and you have to complete a quest in order to get in. The gate would lead to a street with lots of large apartments standing together and some enemies in the streets maybe. This street would lead to a town square where a town hall is, a bazaar similar to the one in Olde Town, some recipe and reagent vendors, and some spell trainers that teach a different school's blade, trap, prism, or spear spell for one training point each.

Other than that, most enemies would be , , , , or .

Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
How about a world where our character '' the wizard'' came from and has characters looking like wizards and and monsters from old cob children will be causing chaos and our mission will be to protect that world and to also look for his long lost parents.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
MAIN WORLD IDEA:

Hmmm, I think because following the whole Rasputin thing which would make a lot of sense we do the American Revolution theme. Where we finally get to fight Old Cob, The Rat(Rasputin) and Will Howel the leader of the Great Shadow Cyclops army. As well as healing the world tree from his sickness and collecting his lost eye with the help of Paul and Frank

SIDE WORLD IDEA:

The Roman version of Aquila. That explains it's self pretty much but this time it's a 75+ world that has Shadow magic and lots of cool new enemy only spells that wizards cannot do. However have a role change where the wizards can use cheats for either crowns or gold, for the finale boss fight you have Poseidon,Zeus and Hades assist you just like Ivan does however you won't be able to cheat.

Also have fair drop chances to no matter what new world comes out. In my opinion I think that needs to be fixed.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
what new world? I wouldn't say this is new but... our world. I want to duel trump!

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
I was having this conversation earlier and was thinking about a world were for once your the one that gets kidnapped!

you've just finished Polaris and Merle is all like "you need to get real studies" so then you go on a adventure cause your bored and then get captured and have to save yourself!

it would be a fun change to the constant theme of saving the spiral and everyone else in it!!!

Defender
Mar 08, 2011
A friend has just ported me to an area with potential in The Wyrd Avalon between Lost Abbey and The wild area. Its just this long path that leads to nothing, maybe add a cool boss there.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
Not necessarily a NEW world, but I new part of an existing world. Remember when you completed Wysteria for the first time and got that Spiral Cup at level ~30? (This only applies if you've never SKIPPED the world) Well, When you hit level 100, there is the SECOND year of the spiral cup tournament and you bring the spiral cup back to fight for it again.

This can introduce a few new areas in Wysteria, because Wysteria was really short the first playthrough.

The tournament will consist of enemies that use shadow magic, amazing spells, it's basically a step up from the first year of the spiral cup tournament.

I would really love to go back to Wysteria (I've completed all side quests and main quests there, so nothing is there)

Thanks for reading :)

Hunter LifeBreeze 110
Hunter StormBreeze 38

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Since in wizard101 it mentions shadow and light. I would love to see a light world in wizard101! Also if there is going to be a max level of 120 I think adding light would be a good idea, and you could pick to have shadow or light magic. (The effects of shadow and light spells will be the same, the only difference is typing). If the wizard already has shadow magic they won't have it anymore, but they will be given a quest to do to pick shadow or light.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
lizzermaybay on Sep 4, 2016 wrote:
Since in wizard101 it mentions shadow and light. I would love to see a light world in wizard101! Also if there is going to be a max level of 120 I think adding light would be a good idea, and you could pick to have shadow or light magic. (The effects of shadow and light spells will be the same, the only difference is typing). If the wizard already has shadow magic they won't have it anymore, but they will be given a quest to do to pick shadow or light.
Yeah, I agree. A light world would be pretty cool.

Survivor
May 06, 2014
I think it might be cool to have another side world like Grizzleheim, and Wysteria. It should probably be at least level 90. I still think it would be cool to have a world for each school maybe side quest as well. Then too I thought maybe some how they could make it where the npc monsters are your rank. For instance rank 10 monsters on unicorn way however I don't know how novices would not join your battle

Grandmaster Thamaturge Jack

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
I believe in a world where you will be sent back in time to where the spiral was first created. In a quest to save the barley and ambrose.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Definitely a Steampunk based world.
I'd LOVE to see that.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I think there should be a world where the young wizards come from at the start of the game. Like when Headmaster Ambrose in the start of the game says we the wizards come from a different world meaning like earth. I think that there should be a earth themed world where we have to go back to where the wizards came from. There would be other human bosses and or other evil wizards like Ivan SoulSinger etc.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
I have so many ideas on this subject so I will only go over the top 3

1. New Gobberton
This is the world where the Gobbers came from. This could be a side world or a main world but would more fit as a side world. Ever since completing Colussus for the first time I've wanted to explore the home world of the gobblers and there's already a bit of a story set up for it in the fact that it's been taken over by witches. I think the world could consist of New gobblerton town square ( city), Gobblerthorn woods, Gobbla bay ( infested with gobbler pirates) and gobble tooth mountain which could end up with a dungeon with a battle against an evil witch or some giant corrupted gobbler.

2. Home world of the arcanum balance professor ( not called that)
Since watching a video of the new arcanum area (haven't been there yet) and seeing some of the paintings up on the wall of the professors class rooms some of the worlds look really cool. The one in the balance professors roo, stick out the most to me and I think it would be a really cool place to explore. It reminds me a lot of Mulgore fro, World of Warcraft and I think it could have a similar style.

3. Extended Aquila
Aquila was a really cool world to me since I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology (hence why I main myth) so Aquila and the immortal games was really cool to me. I feel like it could be pulled off better than its pirate101 counterpart. I think it should be broken up like wizard city like having different streets based off of gods and goddesses.
Aphrodite lane: a pink bright valentines themed street filled with Valentine themed enemies
Poiseden Alley: An underwater street (like crab alley) filled with aquatic monsters
Zeus Boulevard: a cloudy grand street with a stormy atmosphere
Hades Street: underground undead creepy place
Demetrus corner: a bright farm side street
Ares arena: a gladiator flaming style street
Not all of these have to be included but I think there pretty cool

Survivor
Dec 22, 2011
Ok hear me out
Wizard city should be the new world.. No I'm not crazy
A parrelel version of wizard city where ambrose went mad with power. The scenery will be very dark and melancholy for example in raven wood the great tree will be on fire all the schools houses will have been damaged and broken( resisting power hungry ambrose will do that) the world is constantly night contrasting wizard city's always day. Signs will be discovered saying turn back or leave from the few good wizards who survived. Wraiths, deer Knights, undead wizards who fell when ambrose turned to necromancy and shadow magic will roam the streets. Missions will be headed by a resistance lead by the pvp badger guy and gamma as his co commander(ambrose discarded him wanting a more powerful pet such as a a T. rex pet. It will be good to be back where it all started

Survivor
Aug 27, 2016
Hunterorthehunted on Sep 11, 2016 wrote:
Ok hear me out
Wizard city should be the new world.. No I'm not crazy
A parrelel version of wizard city where ambrose went mad with power. The scenery will be very dark and melancholy for example in raven wood the great tree will be on fire all the schools houses will have been damaged and broken( resisting power hungry ambrose will do that) the world is constantly night contrasting wizard city's always day. Signs will be discovered saying turn back or leave from the few good wizards who survived. Wraiths, deer Knights, undead wizards who fell when ambrose turned to necromancy and shadow magic will roam the streets. Missions will be headed by a resistance lead by the pvp badger guy and gamma as his co commander(ambrose discarded him wanting a more powerful pet such as a a T. rex pet. It will be good to be back where it all started
Or You could do it something like the other side of wizard city, If you pull up the map of wizard city you'll notice there's a whole other side that we haven't been to yet. I could see that as a cool world.