Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2016
With a realm as vast as The Spiral, there's bound to be a few... things that go wrong, so to speak. My idea was something reminiscent of what happens when worlds from the Spiral crash together accidentally, be it magical in nature or just a raw collision. The Kroks made it to Krokotopia on a floating piece of rock, if I recall, so this doesn't seem too far out of the world of possibility! It could generate an interesting conflict, too, as the species from each of the collided worlds could be either peaceful, or at war with one another.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011
Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
The following actually happened:

Atlantis [Celestia, kind of Atlantea in Aquila too but it's not really a world]
Futuristic [Empyrea, to a degree]
Riddles [Mirage]
Knights [Avalon]
Amusement park can be considered the pet pavilion

You ever wonder if KI goes off of this post for new worlds? Four of the ideas this person suggested happened, and two of the four are recent. Interesting theories could be made from this.

Survivor
Oct 22, 2017
I think it would be AWESOME to have a world that's like an enchanted forest. I know that sounds like grizzleheim, but it could be a story line world inspired by like Alice in Wonderland. It could have giant mushrooms and magical creatures! I think it could be really cool!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
Maybe like an overworld world, with angels, demons, gods, all the stuff.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
a world with the reversed story of the first few worlds, malistaire is good and merle is evil and all the most important bosses and helpers are opposites.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2015
I wouldn't really consider this a 'New' World but I would really like a part 2 of Avalon and / or Dragon Spyre (I have only gotten to Azteca so I'm not sure if this has already been added) I want a bit more insight into King Artorius's Childhood along with Gwendolyn and Merle Ambrose. Kind of like the Five Boxes event where you get a larger scale of their past and various things. I think looking into King Artorius's could be Up lifting in a way. You know like in most movies how the kid who gets bullied and isn't very popular ends up becoming all popular and so on. Although it is Cliche I think it could help people with some issues a tiny bit. So I would like to go a bit more in depth to Avalon and its Lore.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
JewelKI on Sep 5, 2018 wrote:
The following actually happened:

Atlantis [Celestia, kind of Atlantea in Aquila too but it's not really a world]
Futuristic [Empyrea, to a degree]
Riddles [Mirage]
Knights [Avalon]
Amusement park can be considered the pet pavilion

You ever wonder if KI goes off of this post for new worlds? Four of the ideas this person suggested happened, and two of the four are recent. Interesting theories could be made from this.
I was just thinking the EXACT same thing... well mostly. I don't think its JUST what Wizard101FanWiki has suggested but what everyone has suggested as a community. I think KI definitely listens to its w101 community and goes off of their feedback and ideas. We are the reason a lot of things have changed for better and maybe in some areas worse (pvp... so tired of hearing my friends gripe about pvp changes). My point is we have the power to make an impact in the game and if you go back to the old post from 2008 MANY of those ideas are now in the game, some of which you pointed out already. One guy talked about being up in the treetops and fighting bugs etc...I immediately thought about Azteca. For awhile players kept asking for the ability to change their look and we now have the magic mirror shop.

What they haven't done and I still think this would be SO amazing is Gobblerton with a Candyland theme. How awesome would that be? They could even tie in the whole racing thing that someone mentioned in an earlier post... kinda (Wreck it Ralphish maybe... with the racing aspect) Oh and we would quest to get materials to build our own candy made racecar! KI come on this is some good stuff... free of charge

I definitely think Gobblerton needs some introduction into the game and give us some insight/background on what happened and let us quest to help them kick those witches out of their world so they can return and stop eating colossus boulevard. The could be a little something for everyone..low and max level. New dungeons or key bosses for max levels, low levels could be allowed to quest in the new area to help save Gobblerton. I look forward to THIS being put in the game.

PS you're welcome

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
MysticLove on Aug 28, 2008 wrote:
I would definetely want another world parallel to Wizard City! Like, they have a school similar to that of Ravenwood, like a rivalring school! I mean if there is going to be schools, we might as well have another school. And then maybe we can borrow from Rowling and include a competition between the schools (Ravenwood and W/e) similar to the TriWizard Competition. It would be awesome! To meet all the other teachers and stuff. I mean, we dont have to be students there, the students could be NPC :D
thanks for the idea that lead to the invention of Wysteria!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
Tara Windwalker on Aug 29, 2008 wrote:
Wild Wild West ... where we take trains and stagecoaches to gold mines, deserts, saloons, etc ... and we dress up like cowboys and dance hall girls and cowpokes.

Disco World ... where the battles are dancing contests. We would dress in the clothes of the '70s.

Journey to the Center of the Earth ... where we fight mining trolls and creatures adapted to heat. We have to wear spot-lights on our hats in order to see. Instanced areas also regulate the length of time our lights work.

PC World ... we go inside a computer and battle viruses, spyware, and malware ... and user errors. We would have to wear insulated clothing and infra-red googles.

Ancient Snow World ... where we ride reindeer and polar bears to get to destinations and fight creatures who blend into the white background.

Sweet World ... Teddy bears, lab puppies, kittens are the monsters. They fight back by throwing candy canes and gobs of candy at us. The world is all glittery, fluffy, and cutesy.

Green World ... where the quests will teach us things that we can do to preserve the wonders of Earth.

Amusement Park World ... we battles while on rides ... we must wait until our ride gets to the exact point to attack. If we miss the right moment, we have to wait until the ride goes around again. There are many amusement park games that could be played as battles.

Fantasy Shopping Mall ... a shopping mall of the future with aliens visiting Earth. All battles take place in stores: lingerie, books, fashion, novelty, music, etc.
Think they incorporated your Disco world into Empryea! Great ideas... The Ancient snow worlds idea is very Polaris like

Survivor
Sep 20, 2018
I Suggest a new suggestion, a world created by Ambrose however here comes the twist
he would make a small world with a great meaning behind it 'a battle of all schools', depending on the character school you are entering the quest with will give you a different view of questing in the world. It should be based around a simple argument between all Ravenwood teachers and it will make all of them have one of their best students to represent the specific school , Whatever school you are could be very interesting for example it will spice of things as your main enemy should be the opposite school. Fire vs Ice , Life vs Death etc. It would be a great time to add a one spell reward at end. Not damage spells specifically but a spell which would be small but really effective
or even a special set of gear for the school. First time sharing on this website hopefully you like my idea :D

Survivor
Oct 31, 2011
Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
How about a world for all professors? Like a magma world for prof Falmea, a ice one for prof Greyrose, prof Balestrom (I have no idea if I’m spelling some of their names wrong, please correct me if I spell any names wrong!) A swamp like world, I know some of the frogs came from Marleybone, but I don’t think prof Balestrom came from Marleybone. A mythical world for prof Cyrus, (I don’t think there should be a world for prof Moolinda Woo, I think she’s good as she came from Mooshu.) I don’t think Malistaire should get a world, since he and Cyrus are brothers, naturally they would have grown up together. So how about a undead world for Dworgyn? And how about the world our wizards came from? When you create wizards, Headmaster Ambrose says we come from a world that doesn’t believe in magic. I’ll leave too some other people for ideas about the people who live in this worlds, and the creatures you battle!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2018
*my reply to my older post* Ok, so I’m watching the five boxes events, and saw Dworgyn home town? I think, and I think his world is good.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
I'd like to see worlds that we've seen in Pirate101. Valencia, Skull Island, and even just a world similar to the villains we see in Pirate.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
Worlds that are in Pirate101 would be awesome! I would LOVE to see the two intermingle! I think that would open endless possibilities!

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
I personally would like to see more of the remnants of the first world? Something around those lines. I mean currently I am not sure what is to happen with the spiral but I know that in Old Cob's original prophecy in Khrysalis he mentioned the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores (along with Polaris, Empyrea and Mirage). I haven't tried out the test realm yet but I am eager to see what is to happen. I don't know anything about these places so they could perhaps give us some more insight into the first world. But I think anything that could provide that would be wonderful

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
JohnnyGreenDay on Aug 12, 2018 wrote:
Themes I'm still waiting on:

Heaven/Hell/Purgatory (you already have "Demon" as a creature class)
Renaissance
Nazi/WWII Europe
WWI
Pirate (Pirate101 crossover)
Town of Salem/The Crucible
Outer Space/Star Wars (maybe have a Spiral Wars thing idk)
Limbo (kinda like purgatory though)
Halloween World (an origin of the Halloween bosses)
Christmas World (a world where Krampus haunts)
Stranger Things' Upside-Down
70s/80s/90s United States, Grease/The Outsiders
Fairy/Candy world
I agree with all of these. The U.S. has yet to be featured in a world. I think something like Salem would be magnificent. A witch hunt would be fascinating. Or like anything with puritans and settlers. Or maybe a more modern city like New York or Los Angeles, maybe during the 20th century. I would like to see something take place in the 1920's. A heaven/hell theme would be cool too. The renaissance is another fantastic time period with great history. I'm sure it would be delivered well. A war-torn world would be exciting. And a galactic war would be exhilarating as well. A pirate crossover would be so cool I think a lot of players would love to have something like that. A Halloween world with the origins of our favorite Halloween bosses would be fun. That could be something like where the legend of the Headless Horseman takes place. That could be incorporated with Dworgyn's world of Dimwood Vale as well. A Christmas world would be neat- especially if it involves Krampus haunting the land. A Fairy/Candy world seems to be a recurring theme players want to see. And the Upside Down would be the coolest thing. Anyways this is me just agreeing with all of these things but I'm certain many players would enjoy seeing these worlds in action.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2017
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I made a suggestion about gummy bear pets and gummy worm mounts to go further on this I was thinking a whole lore pack with gummy snacks as well as maybe a gummy spell.... or how about a candy world with mutated candy creatures... or fruit n veggies... sorry I am 53 and disabled and just have too much time on my hands so I play wizard 101 10 to 12 hours a day so I start thinking about these things lol

Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Maybe a world that has several islands, that are connected by chains, and is where the Kabal's headquarters are and on the islands it shows an environment of every world that they are trying to take over, for training purposes, and the enemies would be Kabal students, and other type of creatures in the Kabal.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
Since most of the worlds they make are based on historical events, they have not done one on the Civil War. Since they used Krok's in Krokotopia which is Mesopotamia and the British there, we could bring those Krok's to a place called, "The Union and The Confederacy." It would have the places that the battles took place in the places named after the battle like, Bull Run Pt. 1, Bull Run Pt. 2, Sumter, Shiloh, Antietam, Chancellorsville, Gettysburg, Vicksburg, Atlanta and Appomattox which can be changed to similar names as shown in the past.

The main quest is that you will help Harriet Krokman take people to the north which would be dogs with blue coats and hats and would be on the north side during the war and would have to fight Krok's and dogs on the Confederacy and may have to retreat in the battles that are lost and when you win, you win that place. you will me Dogham Lincoln. You will meet his generals and then when you finish Union and Confederacy Pt. 1, there will be a Pt. 2 where you investigate Dogham's death and find out John Wilkes Woof killed Abraham Lincoln and will have to help with capturing John Woof.
After this happens Kingsisle can decide if they want to either allow you to be unconcious for a decade or two and then come and help with the riots between the citizens of the south (dogs) and the Krok's. you eventually help Martin Woofer King who says his speech in front of everyone and after this, you finish Union and Confederacy.

Blake 22
Kevin 22
Justin 12
Dakota Jadethief 87

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Reading these its like King isle took the ideas right out of your mind the past 10 years. Lol

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Imagine a world in which dark creatures plot to ruin the futures of wizards everywhere. They have dark/evil copies of the Ravenwood teachers as bosses. They are planning to replace each one and corrupt the new wizards of Ravenwood. You must defeat each dark teacher in the plot of this world, including Headmaster Ambrose (possibly the final boss?).

I think this would be really cool. In this way, you can incorporate strong bosses of each school. It also could have an interesting plot and a lot of variability in what way you want to take it as well. Sure it isn't a "fate of the spiral" as a whole kind of thing, but it would still be really important to stop them. I couldn't imagine a world without brave wizards like us, a world they want to create. I think it would be pretty cool to get equipment that some of the teachers would wear and also just to fight them in general. I'd image they'd be pretty powerful, and an awesome ending by fighting dark Merle Ambrose would be really cool too. I've always wondered how powerful he is.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
What about discovering a lost fragment of the first world that goes even deeper into the past of raven and spider. You could discover a civilization from before the war of the titans and an ancient power even older than the other two. The Cabal could be seeking a way to reawaken this ancient power so strong that raven and spider had to team up to face it the first time.