Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
How about, not as the next world or the world after? (Since it's obvious what the next 2 worlds are) But for the third world. We've already defeated Old Cob's children each once at about this point. Old Cob is furious, he can no longer allow us to go unchecked, so he and his children go back to his home of Origin, The World of Arcadia, home of a long forgotten magic. The Arcane Scrolls. He invites you to come and face him and says he will destroy Wizard City if you do not. Once you get there you would have to delve into Arcane magic, which would be nothing like shadow magic. It would be more on the lines of spells that enhance you for the duration of one battle. Obviously they would not be able to stack onto one another. If you use a new one while one is still active it cancels the prior used Arcane Spell. These spells could boost your damage or resist, critical, could even boost your incoming and outgoing healing, however there would be a catch (there always is). It would actually take a good deal of Mana to use each one or something like that. And they could be scrolls that you would have to actually buy and use in battle. This is my Idea for the future of Wizard101.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
Here's just a bunch of random ideas. Some have names others don't

Native Themed: a forest world home to deer foxes and buffalo, Eagles, and whales. Based off of Native American tribes and maybe Wild West themes as well. Some areas could be Totem Forests, Outlaw Mines, Whale Lake, etc.

Katzylvania (?): Avalon-esque only less fantasy and more based on feudal England. It is ruled by King cats and the peasants are dogs. It could combine with the French Revolution theme and show how the dogs gained control to form Marleybone.
Roman Empire: not sure if this is one I think some get parts from it but maybe a world completely based on Italy and the Roman Empire. It could include Caesar as the final boss, a senate, the Colesseum, etc. and we could get cool Roman Gear. Enemies could be based on Carthage or barbarians.
The Wasteland: barren and toxic world full of mutants and monsters.
Cerulea: a sky world home to Eagles. Full of cloud cities and ports. Enemies could be bats vultures etc. Gear could be winged armor resembling an eagle.
Underfell: an underground world home to Dwarves and their underground kingdom. Enemies would be crystal monsters.
Eden: a paradise world full of gardens. Maybe based on ancient Babylonia.
Wizardopolis: a modern world based on New York. Full of sprawling buildings and towers. Gear would be business suits and modern day soldier uniforms. One area could be based off of Gotham city and have a batman like hero who we act as a sidekick for. Gear here could be based off of super hero suits based on our schools.
Balloon Town: another city in the sky could maybe just be an area of the other one. It is completely suspended by balloons and is formed out of narrow bridges and pathways.
Planet X: a futuristic massive city. It has huge towers, moon bases, and spaceships. Gear could be futuristic battle armor and laser guns and energy swords. Enemies could be invading aliens.

Explorer
Jun 29, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Futuristic- Celestia
Atlantis- Parts of Celestia, but not quite.
Moon- Haven't gotten this yet.
Pier's Anthony- Haven't gotten this yet.
Riddles- There's quite a few on many different worlds.
Medieval- Avalon
Individual schools- Wysteria

I'd like to see the worlds mentioned above that we haven't seen, as well as a full-on Atlantis-type world that isn't celestial sci-fi, but aquatic sci-fi. The inhabitants of the world could be fish/ human hybrids and extremely advanced indian-like people.

I'd also like to see something of a world that is a giant city with flora growing all over it. (There could be a house inspired off of this one) This world would be a sort of Utopian/ Dystopian Jungle City world.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Zeldaii wrote:
I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!
I think you should make a south pole themed world and the final boss of the world is a rank 18 ice boss with 100,000 hp for lvl 110-120 and new spells and you have to help penguins defend against killer whales give me a thumbs up if you think this is a good idea and please take this into consideration.

wizard101 character: eric stormhammer lvl 94

Survivor
Apr 11, 2011
A magical whole opened in the skies near Polaris. The Polarian engineers created a train called Polaris Express which flies to the whole. Marley Ambrose wants you to go with the train on its first fly. You get a letter from Ambrose telling that you must go on the train and go to Polaris and go with the train. I will highly recommend you to make the travel visible, not just like a door. And when you cross the whole you go in the new world which might look like the castle "Hogwarts" the castle from "Harry Potter" and this is it! Hope you like it!

Defender
May 27, 2013
The World of Giving
I am proposing a W101 world designed to help support a number of non-profit organizations. KI would retain a percentage of the profit, while the remainder goes to the organizations.

All players would pay for these zones, with members paying half cost. Daily ‘hooks’ could bring players back to this world regularly.

Why is this good for KI?
The rise of ‘click to give’ sites shows ‘doing the right thing’ has great appeal. If W101 fans can be generous while also playing, then everyone wins. Such a world could be good for your fan-base, profits and public relations.

To keep the cost of creating the world affordable for KI, it could be a ‘port of call,’ a place that is inhabited by different peoples from across the Spiral, mostly from worlds previously created.

Why support multiple causes?
Wizard101 fans are diverse, so it is natural that the things they care about are also diverse. One can utilize that diversity to attract a greater number of interested players. The more diverse the causes you support, the more players that will be interested.

Why national level organizations?
While I applaud the charity mount offered during previous winter holidays that benefitted your local hospital, Wizard101 fans are from across the U.S. and beyond. They may feel a local cause has nothing to do with them. For better or worse, larger organizations attract more attention.

‘Radical’ Ideas:
Rather than being part of the mostly linear level progression system, it would be available to all characters level 20 and up. Street mobs could be of various levels (ratio decreased per increased rank); dungeons could be scaled for the lowest level character (as seen in the Midnight Sun Pagoda). Each zone could have a tally sign that shows how much real-world good the zone has produced. People like to know what a difference they’ve made.

This world idea was submitted in remembrance of Robin Williams, who loved to game and to give. Thanks for reading.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
How bout a world that gives a brand new element,like Air, a world where you get to walk in the skies and the quest people would be Air people. Good idea?

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
smkhusky on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
I have noticed a cave near lord nightshade in the haunted cave. It would be really cool if you made some sort of darkmoor or aquila in there. BTW pray for Orlando.
I'm pretty sure that's the cave for the halloween quest where you get the green bunny I forget it's called lol

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
There could be a "new world" named Maia. It's not really a new world because it's Azteca after the Xibalba event. It could have a whole new feel to it and has Zenzen Seven Star as the Queen in Alto Alto and one of Old Cob's children could be trying to be her husband and rule new Azteca. The new threat could be based off the Conquistadors that came to South America and began to take over. The wizards don't know about the new threat yet and try prevent a tribe war. When the wizards successfully prevent the tribe war they then find out that the almost-to-be-king was behind the tribe war all along, and the wizards then know his true identity and he knows you know. So to make it up to Zenzen's throne the wizards tell Zenzen about her fiance, she becomes suspicious, and the wizards and Zenzen try to find a way to completely strip the threat of his power. The wizards think it is going to be easy, but the threat has more political power than they expected. The wizards then take out the threat's advisers who have lackeys of their own. And at the end the threat kidnaps Zenzen and take her on to what appears to be a Doomsday device that will fly higher than even the Twin Giants were and can convert the Aztecasaurs' life essence into magic power for the threat. The wizards come in time to save the day and actually save the world this time.

Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
  1. There could be an underground world where the inhabitants have never seen sunlight and are forced to mine for a cruel king that happens to be one of Old Cob's children. They are mining for a powerful magic source that everyone thought was a mineral, but was actually a person. This said person gives you two new spells and is a teacher that appears back in the Arcanum to teach you new spells in the future.
  2. A world where there is no real land and the people are all living on Arabian style ships. The people are steadily getting away from a massive storm that destroys anything it touches. In the eye of the storm is one of Old Cob's children who is angry for being put to sleep for so long and can't stop. The wizard works with the natives to build a device that will either propel the natives farther from the storm, or can shoot the wizards into the storm, which happens to be the final dungeon.
  3. A world that the natives live inside an ancient organism that is big enough to be called a world. The main threat in the story tries to harness the power of this great beast to make themselves stronger. The enemy is located at the heart of the beast and the people don't let the wizards go there to fight him because they are scared that the wizards or the threat will harm the beast and they will have no home. In the end the beast does die, but is produces offspring that the people can live on.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
it would be awesome if there was a world that was where shadow spells came from, were created and learned before wizards

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
i think there could also be a practice world sort of like the arcanum, but every room have a different rank monster in it, you could pick if it was a normal rank, an elite rank, or a boss of that rank, and then every room would have the same rank with those choices, and the ranks would be1 to 17 i think or whatever the highest rank is, and it would be like pvp and you will get all your health back, but even better you can get all your mana back too. this world will be opened at level ten, so it would be a new world for non members, and every room would be open for any level, so you can challenge yourself. All of the enemies ccould be wooden golems like triton avenue haunted minions, or clockwork golems like in marleybone, and it should look like the arcanum, too

Belgrim DeathGem level 46 student

(and you could also choose the school of enemies and maybe select the amount of health from 1 to maximum 100,000 i think)

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
I would really like a few worlds from Pirate101. As seen in the clockwork bundle we now know that Valencia is part of Wizard101 too, if you've plyed through both games you know Valencia was the center of the spiral but somethkngs went wrong, know this sure sounds like old cobs broken shores to me.... Also id love to see cool ranch and maybe a full aquilia

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
I would imagine an underground world coming out or a world up in the sky where the under all the structures are clouds. If the Sky World is created I would guess there would be some quest about Zeus or some Gods and returning them to where they where before.

I would love to see either of these worlds come out, and I think both would be very cool worlds!

-Sarah Strongshield

Survivor
Mar 16, 2012
Aw man! Good question! I would have to say a world that has only bosses in it. The Final boss should be an exalted dungeon! - Chris Frostweave

Survivor
Nov 02, 2013
Well, this isn't for a new world, but I'd like to enter Wizard City's tunnels and go into some sort of train station area in between the places. There could be more NPCs to give out quests for any levels. It would add depth to the game.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
Well we have an ice world, we have a fire world, a death looking area but no storm area. I think a place where we have to avoid hurricanes, tornadoes, lightening, would be awesome.It would be awesome to also have see a fairy tale world. Maybe a western themed world would be cool.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Something that's been on my mind for a long while are the Asian worlds. We have Mooshu, but Mooshu just seems too japanese to be a true mix of the whole of east asia. Only a couple characters with Korean names, small Chinese influence, little reference to Vietnam and Thailand... and no true "Mongolia" of sorts, our only implication being Khotan in Pirate 101.

One world idea that's been on my mind is "Shan Yu". I'm thinking that this world might be the orginal home of the Horses and the Amber Horde, distant relatives to the Unicorns and Mustangs.

Shan Yu is a world where literal horsemen ride across the steppe and the Altai mountains. This world would be influenced heavily by Siberian, Mongolian, and Turkish history and religion. Like with Mooshu, sheep, goats, and birds are here. But the world of Shan Yu, being home to the Horses, is best known for the hardiness of her peoples and the strength of her warriors, as well as the independant culture of her people. I'm thinking we could be here to reunite the nation.

Mirage has its effect on the Aneightolian emirates, influencing the rise of the Sultan Trosman and the Trottoman empire. Polaris could be invading the northern forests, threatening the Yakhoofs and Clopchaks with imperialism. This leaves the Yellow Banner Army, an army of Goat-horses and their emperor Shanyangxi and an Amber Horde that is breaking apart from the inside out. Hunan Khan died several years ago and the Amber Horde has ate itself alive.

Our goal is to move across the steppe and unite the many provinces of Shan Yu and reform the ancient Kurultai that used to rule. We'd have to march our way right into Odugen, where the first, eternal Khan Tengri will await us. He will be our guide in the uniting of Shan Yu.

The music would consist of throat singing, Morin Khuur, and Jew's Harps. Most people would probably follow shamanistic spirit magics. There would also be a lot of Ice magic, considering the influence of the Eternal Blue Sky of Shan Yu

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
An idea that I have is a world based off of Japan, but is more culturally driven than Mooshu. The world would focus more on gods/goddesses/kami, like in Aquila. The world's geography could be based off of the island of Hokkaido, which in Japanese mythology, was created by Izanami and Izanagi. Those two deities and other deities could be personified by animals like foxes, goats, cows, pigs, etc. The final bosses could be Izanami ( or ) and Izanagi ( or ), who are the god and goddess of creation, life, and death. The world could be an extra world that is unlocked after the wizard is able to use shadow pips.
Some spell ideas would be (all spells are 4 pips, 1 shadow pip):
Kagu-tsuchi (): Deals 550-750 damage to all enemies and places 3 rounds of damage as well as the effect of Smoke Screen.
Yuki-Onna (): Deals 500-650 damage to all enemies and places 3 rounds of damage.
Raijin () : Deals 600-800 damage to all enemies and stuns them.
Ameterasu () (X Pip): Heals all wizards 300 each pip and 500 each shadow pip and adds +20% incoming/outgoing .
Shinigami (): Deals 600-725 damage to all enemies and places -25% damage.
Fuujin (): Deals 575-700 damage to all enemies as well as placing +25% incoming damage on all enemies.
Creation (Izanami and Izanagi) (): Deals 650-800 , , , or damage to all enemies as well as placing 3 rounds of , , or damage.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
One world I've been thinking hard on was "Nelgoto" A world we know literally nothing about besides the simple fact that it has a very powerful academy where even initiates are training high level spells. Many thought this would be Italy but Valencia beat it to the punch, which raises the question... What is Nelgoto?

It used to confuse me until I started reading it differently. When I was thinking about asian worlds, I had quite a time determining what Korea and China could be. Then I realized it in the goats' names, their dress customs, and their voice acting. It clicked together wonderfully, leaving me with the work of actually finding the Location.

I was reading NelGOATo wrong. Nelgoto could be the origination of the Goats that we see in Mooshu, with much of its inspiration coming from Korea and Ming China. Nelgoto would have long, ancient ties with Mooshu, responsible for much of its culture and religion, and just as Mooshu has a large goat population, Nelgoto would have a large cow population.

Our mission in Nelgoto could revolve around political tension. As the Amber Horde in the north weakens and loosens its grip on Nelgoto, Mooshu invades the peninsulae and quickly conquers much of it, severing very, very old ties with the country. Rajah falls under Marleybonian dominion and the Marleybonians are not happy with the current order in Nelgoto. Even the birds in the far south and the Lambs of Kembaalung are Disillusioned. On all ends, Nelgoto faces enemies. It is our goal to atleast try and stop the inevitable.

The music would consist of traditional Chinese instrumentation, yet perhaps with a similar tune to the music of Mooshu, Dizu, Gong, Gayageum and Guzheng taking an important position in the music. The Character design should be heavily influenced by medieval Korean and Chinese wear. The most common forms of magic should be Fire, Death, Balance and Life. The map would have plains in the north, two rivers, mountain forests, and many large cities.

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Redocean4799 on Jul 11, 2016 wrote:
Here's just a bunch of random ideas. Some have names others don't

Native Themed: a forest world home to deer foxes and buffalo, Eagles, and whales. Based off of Native American tribes and maybe Wild West themes as well. Some areas could be Totem Forests, Outlaw Mines, Whale Lake, etc.

Katzylvania (?): Avalon-esque only less fantasy and more based on feudal England. It is ruled by King cats and the peasants are dogs. It could combine with the French Revolution theme and show how the dogs gained control to form Marleybone.
Roman Empire: not sure if this is one I think some get parts from it but maybe a world completely based on Italy and the Roman Empire. It could include Caesar as the final boss, a senate, the Colesseum, etc. and we could get cool Roman Gear. Enemies could be based on Carthage or barbarians.
The Wasteland: barren and toxic world full of mutants and monsters.
Cerulea: a sky world home to Eagles. Full of cloud cities and ports. Enemies could be bats vultures etc. Gear could be winged armor resembling an eagle.
Underfell: an underground world home to Dwarves and their underground kingdom. Enemies would be crystal monsters.
Eden: a paradise world full of gardens. Maybe based on ancient Babylonia.
Wizardopolis: a modern world based on New York. Full of sprawling buildings and towers. Gear would be business suits and modern day soldier uniforms. One area could be based off of Gotham city and have a batman like hero who we act as a sidekick for. Gear here could be based off of super hero suits based on our schools.
Balloon Town: another city in the sky could maybe just be an area of the other one. It is completely suspended by balloons and is formed out of narrow bridges and pathways.
Planet X: a futuristic massive city. It has huge towers, moon bases, and spaceships. Gear could be futuristic battle armor and laser guns and energy swords. Enemies could be invading aliens.
As a Native American myself I would absolutely love the native-themed world. I hope the KI team hears this one out!

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
I think a post-apocalyptic city would be an interesting idea. The city would be halfway overgrown and reclaimed by foliage and nature. There could be mutated animals and lakes of nuclear waste.

Or maybe a world like Marleybone but with cats instead-- a world where dogs are framed as the bad guys instead. I'm personally a cat person so this would be fun to see. Cats aren't villainous, they're just misunderstood!

Explorer
May 27, 2012
I've always thought about a cyberpunk-stylized city in the clouds, sort of poking fun at Bespin from the Star Wars series.
I wanted some kind of armored villain named Master Garroway acting as the regional antagonist, with an army of some kind of robotic drakes at his disposal.
Most of the clothing would be space trooper-like or otherwise more elegant clothing like Marleybone.

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
Heartfelt Thaumatu... on Aug 3, 2016 wrote:
I think a post-apocalyptic city would be an interesting idea. The city would be halfway overgrown and reclaimed by foliage and nature. There could be mutated animals and lakes of nuclear waste.

Or maybe a world like Marleybone but with cats instead-- a world where dogs are framed as the bad guys instead. I'm personally a cat person so this would be fun to see. Cats aren't villainous, they're just misunderstood!
Mm-hmm, this is also a good idea! Post Apocalyptic city in the Spiral, maybe tainted by shadow magic. The only problem is that I can't see it being much besides a Metro 2033/Fallout/Roadside Picnic (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) Analogue. Not that I'd complain, and if KI ever did another Post-apocalyptic world (Besides Dragonspyre) I'd love to see them use their new tech to tackle the subject. Who knows, maybe they'd put out somethin' real neat!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2014
It's hard to read all this... so many great ideas!

I feel like there should be a magic themed world; not so much our type magic but card magic, magic tricks, etc. The main boss could be some Master Magician, and you get hypnotized in the storyline! I think i'd name it Magitopia.

I like the cute/fuzzy animals idea.... I'd name it Cutamal (cute animal lol) and the main boss would be Noferasteu, (ok i have no idea if i spelled that right. XD)

How about an actual *school*- with periods for classes, lunch, and recess (woop woop)! I would name it Scholoptia,
and you get a new school of magic- Writing magic! You write something down on a paper and it comes to life! The main boss would be the principal of the school, who has plans for taking down all of Scholoptia and making all the students *perfect* (no misbehaving....)

And finally, Whitme. Whitme was once a great empire city with a wonderful leader, Ashley Spriteshield (ME :D) BUT one day the evil Harrosox came with a new form of magic: Krystai magic! Krystai magic uses the power of crystals to make the most powerful magic known to the spiral! Now, the world is covered in a thick fog, and it is up to you to find and defeat Harrosox before it's too late!

Ashley Spriteshield- Promethean
Esmee Hawkeyes- Adept
Grace Stormeyes- Apprentice
And don't forget my ,, and ! (only level one, waiting to be started on )