Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
I don't remember seeing this one.

How about a world with a theme of Circus, Carnival, County Fair.

You could have a PT Barnum/WC Fields ringmaster, good clowns vs dark clowns, help animals escape from the circus, maybe some circus themed mini games.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I know so many others have said it, but when I tell you that I would LOVE a creepy carnival-esque world... I genuinely mean that it could be the best world yet. Creepy clowns, ringmasters, broken down tents and rollercoasters, undead acrobats, siamese twins, etc. - think like American Horror Story Freak Show. That could be SUPER cool!!

130 121 83 72 52 45 10

Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
A world with illusions, that would be so neat and amazing!!!! My biggest thought is the final boss there could be like a creature of some sort or a mysterious person and they cause a lot of illusions while in battle making you think something bad is gonna happen and more. Before getting to the boss you walk down this huge hall way of illusions and switching how you see things could switch from hallway to a cemetery or so much more but in the end it all comes down it was a hallway the whole time. The world could be like wysteria short and fun with many illusions!

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
A creepy world that focuses around the death school would be cool

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
bewareofmagic on May 4, 2020 wrote:
I know so many others have said it, but when I tell you that I would LOVE a creepy carnival-esque world... I genuinely mean that it could be the best world yet. Creepy clowns, ringmasters, broken down tents and rollercoasters, undead acrobats, siamese twins, etc. - think like American Horror Story Freak Show. That could be SUPER cool!!

130 121 83 72 52 45 10
That would be so cool.

We could have evil clowns!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2020
World Idea (Revisiting A World)

Wizard City Part 2
-Main Objective Ambrose Got Captured and needs to be saved and rebuild the buildings in wizard city to restore the magic

-I always wanted an illusion world but maybe this is where it can happened because magic could go all wonky here and make you lose your mind so illusions appear in your head but you see them happening everywhere just a thought

-Instead of the world being day in Wizard City it will be all night and red sky looking like wizard city has been corrupted by a mysterious villain

-The Buildings could be all collapsed over and
and we have to rebuild wizard city

Story Behind This: (Duncan could of make a return) could have grown in power more than we can imagine and caused this destruction to this precious place we call wizard city, not only he destroyed the city, destroyed the magic source and captured Ambrose. (illusions could be played into wizard city this time) causing us to hallucinate cause of magic is running low

Minion and Boss Ideas

-Corrupted Villagers like Blade RavenEye (Unidentified)

-Glass Mirrors (Minions that puts minus attacks, plus attacks on you) and that’s all while other minions or boss fights)

-Duncan Grimwater (Boss Fight)

Areas

-Crumbled Commons

-Restricted District

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
In terms of worlds that already "exist" I'd love to see Valencia and Cool Ranch (wouldn't be suprised if they were planned to be part of the next arc)

As for new worlds I think a steampunk city would be really cool, I know marleybone kind of covers this but I would love to see a world that just cranked it up to 11. Almost everything is bronze brown and white, there's pointless gears and exposed mechanization everywhere. Crazy airships. Something like that old Treasure Planet movie.

Another idea would be another mirage like world in the sense that a lot of the area is kind of free to roam. So maybe a world that is literally just a giant luminescent crystal cave. there is barely any sky outside of occasional ravines with city's carved into the cliffs any other area would just be these big open caverns and mines that you can wander around fairly freely. Its probably mostly populated by bats and bugs and whatever else you might find slithering around in creepy dark caves.

Last idea expands on the "edge of the spiral" dungeon. Just go full on lovecraft the water is noxious green, the clouds are glowing and raining ooze, there's tentacles and eyes growing out of everything. Gravity doesn't work so you have to "swim" everywhere. khrululu monsters are roaming around. Every character here human or otherwise is just a bit "off" and acts like everything is normal. Just an all around welcome to night vale sort of experience.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
Connor Seastone on May 6, 2020 wrote:
World Idea (Revisiting A World)

Wizard City Part 2
-Main Objective Ambrose Got Captured and needs to be saved and rebuild the buildings in wizard city to restore the magic

-I always wanted an illusion world but maybe this is where it can happened because magic could go all wonky here and make you lose your mind so illusions appear in your head but you see them happening everywhere just a thought

-Instead of the world being day in Wizard City it will be all night and red sky looking like wizard city has been corrupted by a mysterious villain

-The Buildings could be all collapsed over and
and we have to rebuild wizard city

Story Behind This: (Duncan could of make a return) could have grown in power more than we can imagine and caused this destruction to this precious place we call wizard city, not only he destroyed the city, destroyed the magic source and captured Ambrose. (illusions could be played into wizard city this time) causing us to hallucinate cause of magic is running low

Minion and Boss Ideas

-Corrupted Villagers like Blade RavenEye (Unidentified)

-Glass Mirrors (Minions that puts minus attacks, plus attacks on you) and that’s all while other minions or boss fights)

-Duncan Grimwater (Boss Fight)

Areas

-Crumbled Commons

-Restricted District
That would actually be kinda cool. Duncan could be angry we killed Malistaire, as he was a big fan of Malistaire. But it'd have to be like a seperate universe of the spiral where everything is weird. lol

I'm sure Kingsisle would figure something out to do with it.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2017
A world based on the British countryside would be pretty good. There could be farms, sheep etc

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
This may not be connected to a particular world, but I would love to delve deeper into Astral and Shadow Magic. It could be tied with our new status as Scion.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2020
This idea stems mainly for a storyline that could be present in either the next, or future arcs. So basically, the wizard gets an alert from Wizard City from an unknown source, saying to come to Merle Ambrose's office. When the wizard arrives, Merle Ambrose is MISSING (along with . After this, the wizard is directed to speak with someone nearby who may have answers, perhaps... Penny Dreadful? She seems just as concerned, and eventually you end up on a trip around the spiral, only to find that ALL major leaders are missing, Alhazred, Sherlock Bones, Emperor Yoshito, etc. This ends up in needing to call a secondary "Council of Light", with the wizard at the forefront of. throughout this storyline and the next world, or worlds, the wizard will slowly find missing characters, and begin putting the pieces together of what has happened here. If this was to happen at the start of the 4th arc, the Cabal could easily be to blame, or some other old enemy of the Spiral. I hope this idea can contribute to something. Happy developing and happy wizarding

-Andrew Thorn
Level 130

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
A world that’s like England, you’d get the quest from Grizzleheim, like you’re working for the Vikings to get to England, you’d end up helping Grizzleheim locals find to land for their farmers and workers, and make peace with the England people and end up working together to take down all evil that wants to invade

Survivor
Jan 31, 2014
Hello, I think the wizard should get a message from a mysterious source. The message prompsts the wizard to meet someone at a certain spot. At the spot maybe in marleybone station. There's a letter on the ground where the note prompted us to meet the mysterious person and inside the letter is a picture of the wizard's parents. Of course we know that the wizards parents are dead. But inside the note there's a tiny piece of paper that says you can prevent their death. But their already dead. But then you realize, While studying magic you remember reading something about the forbidden magic of time travel. You must seek out a very dark and mysterious force hidden deep within the shadow to learn this forbidden magic. I don't know what world this should be in. Maybe empyrea idk. Once learned the wizard should travel back however many years and at the point the wizard attempts to save their parents, there is no saving them and the wizard is AMBUSHED. but, it's by the good guys. Ambrose and the guards of wizard city attempt to capture you for using the forbidden magic. But either you should get captured and get a cell (for future storyline) or you can be forced to defeat the forces of wizard city. I believe this is actually a pretty good storyline. It's not really a world persay but i think this would work.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2016
I think that we should be able to go to Valencia. I think visiting Valencia would tie more connections to the Wizard101 and Pirate101 exist in the same universe thread. We could experience bosses like Rooke/Kane/Queen/Deacon and even foes like Battle Angels and the classic Armadian gunsman themselves. Of course Valencia would be inhabited mainly by Unicorns, Hamsters, and Lobsters, and the backstory behind them is that they are being oppressed by the ever-growing forces of the Armada, restricting them to do certain things. Kind of similar to Polaris and the Penguino situation, but that's for Kingsisle to figure out. Going into detail here, I've always wanted a very nature-esque themed world again, very similar to Wysteria's Tanglewood Way. We could encounter a world within Valencia, shunned to the outside horrors going on called Aldrea. Overrun with Green Men, Treants, Gnomes, Dryads, and a friendly race of Sheep monks. This could be an area in Valencia or a whole 'nother world inside of Valencia. (Much like the different areas you travel to in Empyrea) Aldrea doesn't have to be seen in part 1 of Valencia. A key character could be in a place called something like: The Ouroboros Greenhouse in Aldrea and the MC has to get there to learn valuable information to take down Kane. But it would only be mentioned by a storyline Armada boss you fight in the end of part 1. But, that's just my idea.

Mason Griffinblade Level 130
Mason Fireshard Level 70

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
One quick idea here -
Maybe a swamp themed world? Someone previously mentioned somewhere for the frogs to live, for example.They could be joined by fireflies, sea animals, and more. Rather than it being underwater, however, my idea is for more of a New Orleans inspired location. Just imagine a jazzy soundtrack to go along with fun and vibrant scenery. There could also be ties into voodoo or even Pirate 101, depending on how you wanted to spin it.

Thanks for the fun topic!
Morgan DragonRiver 130

Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but maybe a spirit realm/underworld themed world.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Fairytale inspired.

Also, more Mooshu, with lots more Chinese, Korean inspired outfits and loot.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
New World, Earn a Wizard city space force badge. Malistaire had an identical twin brother, who escaped to the planet Mars. During his escape, his space ship crash landed on Mars and he was injured. He now has a large scar under his right eye. This injury is what distinguishes him from pictures of his brother Malistaire. He has befriended the aliens that live on Mars. In fact they have made him their leader. His lair is a dungeon deep in the bowels of Mars. Your mission is to go to Mars and defeat this evil twin brother. Before he has time to create a large army of aliens and attack Wizard city. You must prove your valve and fight a boss in Wizard city. Then you board a space ship to Mars. Most aliens do not celebrate your arrival. There are many street battles. You will see flying saucers racing by over your head. As in low level fly byes. There are hovering saucers above some of the roads you must travel. If there is no light flashing from the dome on the craft, you may run under and by it. If there is a light flashing and you run under it. You will see lightning bolts come from under the craft. Aliens appear and you are instantly in a street battle with them. You must wait for the light to stop blinking before you can pass by with out a fight. There are some sympathetic aliens that do not like Malistaires brother's leadership. They will give you missions and lead you to his dungeon to defeat him.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Inspired by the new Heavenly Palace Bundle, how about a Heavenly world?
Doesn't have to be called Heaven or anything. I know that can be a loaded word to some.

But somewhere peaceful, lots of clouds, lots of flowers. I like pretty things and right now I think people crave a heavenly escape.

Survivor
Mar 11, 2019
I think you guys should make where Jackie and Zander are from (Assuming they are from the same world because there accents are so similar). It would be based off of Australia and you could have an area inspired by sydney and the outback. But I think at the end of world The player should have a dream where they hear there parents and the player tells them about Ravenwood and the arcanum and how they learned magic. The villan of the story should be an NPC that we've met in the story that were kinda fishy to (Like Belladonna Crisp or one of Djinis) and wehave to go back to wizard city for the final battle. I know this will never get read but sorry if I spelled anything wrong.

Or Maybe all the world in The Spiral Collided and you have to find a way to get thing back to normal

Ryan Ravenfinder 130 Storm

Survivor
Sep 16, 2009
A world I'd love to see is wizard city in ruins, but the main story quest line is reversing time. So since time is in reverse, the final boss for that world being what initially destroyed wizard city. All events leading up to the final boss being reversing events that happened after the destruction.

Another idea of a world is tropical based. I know Celestia had the floating island, but this one can be based in Hawaii. Each section of the world can be the different islands. The evil forces of the realm have disturbed the deities of this world and the main storyline can be that you have to go around calming these enraged spirits and also fend off the forces that are disturbing them.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2012
bunchabuns on Aug 18, 2008 wrote:
Being someone that love farm animals why not a world based on the theme of a farm? The good guys could be various animals such as horses, cows, pigs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, goats, sheep, etc. The bad guys could be foxes, coyotes, weasels, and other such animals that would get after your farm animals.

Another idea would be a Safari based world. I've often wondered what part Sir Reginald Baxby (Zebra guy) plays in the grand scheme of things and where in the Spiral does he come from? It could be the obvious predetar vs. prey type theme. The predetars (lions, hyenas, leopards, chetahs, vultures, etc. ) being the bad guys and the prey animals (rhinos, girrafes, elephants, zebras, wildebeast, antelopes, ostrich, etc. ) being the good guys.

Crazy idea but how about a world where you actually play as your pet! Personally I'd love to run aroud... well fly around... as one of my pets. As for the world itself it could be something like Wizard City where there are different areas that are all different (to somewhat account for the many different pets). Quest ideas could be the pet actually trying to convince the other animals that being a wizard's companion isn't all that bad. Therefore some of the bad guys could be pet animals that are rebelling against the wizards because they are convinced that they are trying to make the animals their slaves.

As an addition to those that suggested the Ancient Greek or Rome theme. The outfits could either be togas and the like or gladiator uniforms. It would be interesting to say the least.

I love the idea of having a dragon themed world where the wizards get to meet the different dragon races. Storm Dragons, Fire Dragons, Ice Dragons, Death Dragons, Life Dragons, Balance Dragons, not real sure how you'd do Myth Dragon since dragons are supposed to be a "mythical creature" to begin with. LOL

I think having a world somehow set all in the mountains would be neat. Not real sure how you would set it up, but it would be interesting.

One thing I can say... if the "Tundra World" idea gets used... pets should definately include penguins! Silly I know... LOL

With Mooshu being themed after a Japenese style place it opens up the idea to world themed after different countries. I think having one themed after Australia/New Zealand would be pretty neat.

That's about all I got for now. If I think of more I'll be sure to get them in here.
woah!! They've literally done like everything you came up with including the most recent addition play as your pet

Thanks for the awesome ideas

Explorer
Sep 18, 2009
How about a modern technology themed world, the world itself can look like its built onto a massive motherboard

Survivor
Jan 20, 2014
I just wanna have a bigger map and to have flying mounts

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
It would be super cool to have a world like in Super Mario Odyssey where its a huge big city, like New York. Its kind of similar to Marleybone but instead of racing through the rooftops we could be in the streets with cars and people!