Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I have an idea for a world based on light and darkness called Twilighe. This world will appear small compared to other worlds on the surface, but it's divided into three dimensions caught in a vortex, with Grandmother Raven and Grandfather Spider not having superior influence over one another of the world, it caused the rupture that divide all the population into three counterparts. First off are the Light dwellers, the Light seekers, who are at war with the Dark dwellers, the Shadow scripts. As Light and darkness fought, they were killing off the middle man, the balanced ones, the True seekers. In a last ditch attempt the True seekers remaining population sealed off their world and the gaps between all three planes after breaking the spiral door. When the player character reaches the world they start off at the light world in search of finding the Twilighe secret of balance, unaware of the true nature of the world. In thinking they were finding a way to the True seekers they assisted the Light seekers in finding a way to the dark world and the war of the Light seekers and Shadow dwellers resume, leaving the few on both sides who truly wanted peace to assist the wizard in reaching the true seekers, who want nothing to do with the other two dimensions at this point, and it's up to the player to face the counterparts of all three leaders which leads to each of them getting replaced by the counterparts of those who want peace.

Survivor
May 02, 2011
SavannahWildthorn on Mar 20, 2018 wrote:
Well being as some of the worlds of the Spiral are based on
real-life countries here are some ideas.

1. A world based on Austrailia (This could possibly be
the world that Zander from the Arcanum is from)

2. An island-themed world based on Hawaii

3. A world based on 1930s America (New York is a good choice)

4. Cool Ranch based on western America, Native American culture, and Mexico
would be a good word to add.

5. Maybe an intergalactic alien world, which would be ironic considering this game's theme on
magic and fantasy.

You guys have basically done almost every culture.
well, isn't Celestia an alien themed world, i mean the Celestians look exactly like stereotypical aliens and they did discover magic the spiral never knew about.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Why not have a world, like Wizard City, in which you find schools, a pet area, and places where low level characters can compete? Not new schools, but schools which have different teachers, who came to this new world to found a schoolroom of their own, and are simply "students turned teacher" you could even make it necessary to go back to Wizard City for some spells. Then, if you have a new spell, which you want to include, you can have two places in which to put it, or simply choose one of the worlds. It would allow the developers to create an entirely new set of challenges, which were not of a higher level, but offered players a chance to grow to higher levels before entering combat on a 'harder world'. I myself, will not go to wysteria with a character who is not level 30, I find it too hard. this leads to my having a level 55 character who has yet to master Mooshu, let alone Dragonspyre. The 'new' realm, call it something unique, like Warlockville, or maybe Magic University, (if you have to be level 10 to get there) would be new quests, but not harder ones, for those who find the game 'too challenging' at low level. Those of us who are 'combat challenged', (PVP is a lost cause for me) would still be able to play, and not feel 'left out'.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
I too, am a Piers Anthony fan, and I'm sure he would be open to having a "Xanth World" since he's already had a game, based on Xanth, which I played and loved. I know the man, as a fan, and would not expect him to 'charge an arm and a leg' for you to use his world, already set up, as a place to play. It would be harder than Dragonspyre, but fun, from all of the puns to be found. New reagents would abound, such as "eye scream" or the lesser, "Eye smilk" which is less effective but a viable substitute. You could have many new creatures, like the deadly, "Hyper Bowlie" a creature which is feared for it's ability to pretend to be dangerous, but isn't, really. The idea is amazing, if possible, and allows for so much expansion in the game. Consider, for a moment, the pet snack "Eye Q vine" which only increases intelligence in a pet, or maybe new pets, or housing, or even new spells, if any be needed. Puzzle quests, which are 'pun based' and require an in depth knowledge of real history, or various subjects, could be included. It could be a learning experience for players, without requiring any study, 'out of game'. You have to know angles, for "angle land" and there could be many other places, in the land of Xanth, which encourage growth of knowledge and provide learning opportunities. Just a thought, but perhaps a good one.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
i love the pun about your name: Sherlock bones. Get it? Sherlock bones like Sherlock homes. but im sure when people these days think of your name they will think of the movie Sherlock Gnomes.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
A few suggestions:

Arcadia - A Utopian paradise with trees, gardens and far reaching cliffs.

DreamLand - May sound childish, but it could be a side world, all based in the clouds.

Irkalla - An underworld. A place where spirits go after death.

Babylonia - An ancient city of ruins and Colosseums.

Dinotopia - A pre-historic land full of dinosaurs, like Jurassic Park.

Shambhala - A mystical land, located between snowy mountains, with a City of Gold at its centre.

Ozaru - Okay I made this up but it's Australian themed and also has elements of The Wizard of Oz (you did Batman in Empyrea so why not).

Virtosmos - A sort of virtual reality, super futuristic, think of Ready Player One or Tron set in the cosmos.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Make a world called "Sky High"... an angelic world in the clouds, filled with seraphs, somewhat like Heaven (how we imagine it at least) where nearly every boss uses guardian spirit spell.

Where we need to fight to find Mellori's spirit to rescue her from death. Maybe even rescue Malistaire and his wife while we're up there! What an accomplishment, to give them the gift of life once again.

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
What I can't believe you still didn't do Weirwood.
You should really do Weirwood.
Remember how Weirwood was where that fairy from pigswick was from and how there was even like a portal that opens to Weirwood?
And it also talked about Mirage and Empria and you did those two worlds!
Now I always imagined Weirwood as a place filled with beautiful plants, Unicorns, Fairies, Pixies, and it could have even been Lady Oriel's home world.

And maybe Lady Oriel could be the one who gives the quest to us!
So i really can't see why you can't do that world.
it would be so awsome if you did!
So plz do that world! Thanks! -Amy Skullspear

Survivor
May 23, 2011
My step dad has always said "How cool would it be if you visited the world where your wizard came from."
I think that would be really cool actually

Explorer
Nov 18, 2010
Chicky563 on Apr 18, 2018 wrote:
What I can't believe you still didn't do Weirwood.
You should really do Weirwood.
Remember how Weirwood was where that fairy from pigswick was from and how there was even like a portal that opens to Weirwood?
And it also talked about Mirage and Empria and you did those two worlds!
Now I always imagined Weirwood as a place filled with beautiful plants, Unicorns, Fairies, Pixies, and it could have even been Lady Oriel's home world.

And maybe Lady Oriel could be the one who gives the quest to us!
So i really can't see why you can't do that world.
it would be so awsome if you did!
So plz do that world! Thanks! -Amy Skullspear
Weirwood is in Avalon it's not a world.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
Oh why, that's easy.
The world Azteca is clearly taken from the Aztecs, right?
Well, what if we mix cultures?
A mix of traditional China or Thailand, its beautiful gardens, palaces, clothes, and buildings like Porcelain Tower. Mix it with the times of Royal Spain, think Alhambra, fancy clothing (even if it was blazing hot) for a Queen like Isabella I. Gold, gold crowns, dark red clothing with golden outlines, beautiful castles.
Put your thought into it, and you can create beautiful architecture by mixing these two influential cultures.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
You can also think of the traditional light, dreamy sky blue of French palaces, and Chateaux. Think lots of nice gardens, something similar to the Eiffel Tower, bright daylight and pastel-dream like colored streets, walkways. Lots of open space, and light blue with gold, white, really bright, even pastel colours.

You can add that with the thought of Alice in Wonderland, originally from England.

Survivor
May 21, 2016
I just want to go the world depicted in Jaki Whisperwind's room

Survivor
Mar 15, 2018
Hi,

Lets travel to an Amazon world with women warriors. Perhaps participate in a tourney of strength, spirit, and courage.

Wizards sail on a ship with Jason and his Argonauts. The ship stops at an island for supplies, one eye Cyclops (Cyclops community), but no eating of shipmates allowed. The wizards see different worlds from the ship's deck.

A world about science and inventions would be fun doing experiments trying to stop failed experiments that are out of control. Learning to fly with the master, Leonardo Da Vinci and seeing a bit of the Renaissance era. Duels with rapiers and swords would be cool.

A world of giants or little people wizards explore. Hero of the big or little world could be a cute but wise mouse that shows the wizard the tunnels and hideouts.

How about having a theme fun park that is awarded (1 day) to a wizard for exceptional deeds and quests (all levels)?

A world of light and dark. Wizard's progress is based on their choice of light or dark deeds. Final awards can be wildly exciting and grand based on their choice of deeds.

A world of flowers, trees, and plants that are threatened by pollution, storms, and unwise decisions by world occupants.

Katie DragonShard
Angus DragonWhisper
Abigail GreenCaster

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
Dear Sherlock Bones,

I think you all should make a heaven-like world, with golden gates and beautiful creatures like seraphs, guardians, and high archpriest.

The storyline should consist of us finding a temple or tower of light, that holds spirits, which we ascend to find Mellori's spirit. Also, maybe while on such a journey, we can acquire new abilities, maybe even a school of light with unimaginable power.

I think the world should be considered a lost world, and it's rediscovery should be remembered by Bartleby. Maybe we can find a chalice of beauty and peace there, which we can use to contain the war between Grand Mother Raven and Old Cob. But, maybe after containing them, the greater darkness will lurk into the spiral and try to destroy us, and when we decide to free GMR and OC from the chalice, someone or something steals it from us and the darkness turns previous allies against us and brings former enemies back from the dead.

I think you all should strongly consider implementing this idea.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2013
I think that you guys should add (after Empyrea is finished) a world based around the Greeks or Romans. For the Greeks it would have the Olympics which would be a good place to put the pet pavilion, the arena and fishing. There would be mount races, pet races, who can catch the biggest and rarest fish and Player vs. Player. If you did the Romans, there could be a Colosseum which would be the arena. I think that the Greek one would be better, but its your choice and it would also clear up some space for wizards to talk.

Justin 57
Kevin 14
Wolf 1
Justin 1
Blaze 2
Tanner 1
(I'm always on realm Imp)

Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
I think there is a world in the spiral that was ruined by war and now is covered in darkness, it has a ruler that can possess the strongest survivors.

Throughout the world you will have to complete quests for the remaining survivors who weren't captured by the ruler. And the final boss of that world would be the ruler himself, who can summon possessed survivors at any time.

Just my thoughts. Nothing really.

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
I know I've said the whole Western Idea over and over but what about including some West World ideas in there and having some AI robots maybe even combining a Mecha world with this idea where everything is robots. Why not some matrix ideas or Transformers or any number of movies can throw in some easter egg ideas. Terminator. Really I am just hoping this game keeps growing and expanding. I am really looking forward to what comes next.

Delver
Nov 25, 2012
I am very exctied to see Karamella, it sounds like a fun world everybody can love, I would like it to be also a world not only from candies, but from many types of food, like meat, spagety, and more..

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Have school worlds been suggested yet, i.e. Fire World, etc. ?

Survivor
Oct 24, 2014
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
We're approaching the 10th year anniversary of this topic.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2015
I have no idea, how to look things up, or, make my own post, so i was wondering, does anyone know a boss around level 90 the highest? That drops any balance may cast weapons? I have been looking for a while, and only found like, fire, or life, as drops, and only balance in packs. Does anyone know someone who drops them?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2012
William Pearlmask on May 30, 2018 wrote:
I have no idea, how to look things up, or, make my own post, so i was wondering, does anyone know a boss around level 90 the highest? That drops any balance may cast weapons? I have been looking for a while, and only found like, fire, or life, as drops, and only balance in packs. Does anyone know someone who drops them?
Just go to The Dorms and click new topic.

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Perhaps one based on real-life events and places, like with some worlds already I think. Maybe places like India, Korea, Mongolia, Afghanistan, etc.