Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2013
there could maybe be a world connecting wizard101 and pirate101 and you could go there to collect crafting materials and stuff like that
or

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
Our "home world" would be a great end for the grandfather spider arc.
-Blaze Unicornheart

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
There are so many great ideas that I hope some of these are used in some form or another. Even if KI has to put their own spin on things. I was liking the Suburban idea and maybe having an area that takes place in the Spiral Junk Yard where lost things might wind up? I was liking the space idea too with futuristic robots maybe incorporating magic and machine. The old western one as I've mentioned before would be great. I know many of those ideas are used in Pirates but it wouldn't be impossible to make it wizard101 unique. Maybe creating a ghost town and ghost train dungeon, mining shafts, coyote ridge, quick sand caverns and even some areas of old Mexico. I know there is already an underwater world with celestia but having one that's more tropical underwater I think would be enjoyable. Maybe mixing in some of the Pirate ideas wouldn't be a bad thing. This would allow for even more expansion with fishing, pets and crafting and gardening; as well as wonderful equipment ideas and wizard fashion. Well hope its not long until the next world is released whatever it is.

Patrick Ghostriver 116
Patrick Shadoweyes 104
Patrick Stormwraith 103
Patrick Redeyes 70

Survivor
Dec 14, 2013
Add Alien Star Invaders from outside the Spiral.
They could have installations on Asteroid worlds and invade areas on existing worlds.

Marylebone could have a War of the Worlds themed invasion. Wizards City could have Gray Aliens in their Sewers. (The sewers were mentioned in a Newspaper in Krokotopia, so why not put aliens in them.)

Wands could be styled as lazers.

Starwars like land speeders could be mounts.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
I think a world where you meet Merlin and the knights of the round table would be a good idea with evil wizards, dragons, and knights that you have to defeat.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2015
I think a world with Nosferatu, Dracula and his son Alucard would be cool. There could also be werewolves, lycans, and other vampires and creatures of the night there.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
I know a lot of people have suggested this already, but I really REALLY want a Gobbler world!

After questing in Mirage, you battle some Gobblerean Guards which reminded me of it. I thought why is it Gobblerean instead of just Gobbler Guard? Maybe they entire world is called Gobblerea and Gobblerton is the town!

I really want to help the Gobbler's out after hearing that witches took over their city! Anyways, I'd really like to see Gobblerea in the future as a side world!

Survivor
Oct 28, 2013
Jason Lifesword on Sep 8, 2017 wrote:
I know a lot of people have suggested this already, but I really REALLY want a Gobbler world!

After questing in Mirage, you battle some Gobblerean Guards which reminded me of it. I thought why is it Gobblerean instead of just Gobbler Guard? Maybe they entire world is called Gobblerea and Gobblerton is the town!

I really want to help the Gobbler's out after hearing that witches took over their city! Anyways, I'd really like to see Gobblerea in the future as a side world!
to do that,when you do colossus boulevard,the king says the last place they where living had lots of witches and they said it was scary,maybe you can put that in????

Survivor
Sep 28, 2016
1) I would love to see the world where the Gobblers came from. They said it was overrun by witches right? Maybe we can go there and help out with that problem?

2} I'd love to see a world based on modern day Tokyo, Japan

These ideas are dumb, but I just though I would share lol.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2016
Well! There is an endless possibility!

But here is my idea,

I believe we should have a realm focused on Greek Mythology, including Cerberus, Orthrus, Chimera, etc. A Greek based world would be nice, and not like a mini world like Aquila.

A full based world of mythology is a perfect add on and let's admit, all worlds are based on schools. Like Krotopia was a more balanced themed, Marley Bone was more storm, Dragonspyre was more death and fire, Mooshu was more of a myth.

The main plot of the new realm could be by a disstress call or the lost real of Greek mythology is breaking apart the time realm paradox and it must be fixed.

Wow? This topic sure makes me nerdy!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
NorthernKnotty on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
Well! There is an endless possibility!

But here is my idea,

I believe we should have a realm focused on Greek Mythology, including Cerberus, Orthrus, Chimera, etc. A Greek based world would be nice, and not like a mini world like Aquila.

A full based world of mythology is a perfect add on and let's admit, all worlds are based on schools. Like Krotopia was a more balanced themed, Marley Bone was more storm, Dragonspyre was more death and fire, Mooshu was more of a myth.

The main plot of the new realm could be by a disstress call or the lost real of Greek mythology is breaking apart the time realm paradox and it must be fixed.

Wow? This topic sure makes me nerdy!
Have you been to Aquila recently?

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
A Southern Louisiana Swamp and River Bayou world of pirates and voodoo.
River Rats and Crawfish.... Possums and Armidiilos.....Toads and Frogs....
Coyote and Foxes and Turtles

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
I think an underground world with moles, worms, grubs, snakes, mice, rats, rabbits, fox, and mystical/magical creatures living there would be very interesting. It could also be a great place for players to mine for precious ingredients like diamonds, gold, rubies, etc and maybe even some crowns here and there. Players could battle acid spewing termites, spiders, giant ants, and ground wasps. There are so many possibilities and avenues. I liked the Jules Vern idea too.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
CallMeNorm on Sep 7, 2017 wrote:
I think a world where you meet Merlin and the knights of the round table would be a good idea with evil wizards, dragons, and knights that you have to defeat.
Avalon?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
What about a world based around Wonderland that would be so fun! Imagine all the crazy cool ways they could use that angle and we all know wiz has worked with disney before, Selena Gomez quest?, I really enjoyed that quest and wish that they hadn't removed it but thats just my idea for a new world.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
FionaDawn62 on Jul 21, 2017 wrote:
How about a Fairy Island with a bad queen fairy to defeat that Morganthe has defiled.
Neverland themed Love it! Like Tinkerbell shows up and asks for help heres a plot. Peter Pan has become corrupt because Wendy has gone missing. Our mission would be to find Wendy and restore Neverland,and peter, to its former glory.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
i thought about school only worlds. so all the cool stuff that is in them would be revoling around 1 school. with school only gear, pets, quests!

Survivor
May 02, 2011
I have a few ideas for new worlds. Just thought I'd pass them along.

1) A world based upon The Legend of Sleepy Hollow and Rip Van Winkle in the Appalachian Mountains. Perhaps, as an expansion to Darkmoor.

2) A cliff world where all paths either go up or, down with few lateral movements except where there are small plateaus for cities and such.

3) Expand Himoolaya. It's a really neat place that deserves new adventures.

4) A world of deep, steep-sided gullies, ravines and river valleys covered in forests. A land of traditional mythical creatures (Centaurs, Fauns, Fairies, Dryads, Naiads and children eating Witches).

5) A few additional thoughts towards some changes would be to make 12 hour daylight/nighttime phases in Wizard City, add more rides in the commons that can all actually be ridden by players and place a few hidden paths that lead to new bosses to fight in places like Eliks Edge.

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
I think you should make a world that is based on what a futuristic land with a robotic uprising would feel like

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
a world based on a back alley western version of earth would be cool, kind of like cool ranch from p101

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
I love the idea of a jungle and or swampy themed world I think that would be sooo fun, when everything is either life and or storm!!!!

Jessica NightShade

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
In the same day, I discovered a handful of worlds in my head that might be out there in the spiral! :

Spherea: When I think of this world, it's exactly like a mix of Dragonspyre and Celestia. An advanced civilization with its own Academy. And just like Dragonspyre, they had Crystalmancers and had crystal magic! In it's academy, they have the schools of Astral magic, Shadow magic, and Crystal Magic! What makes it similar to Celestia, is it's architecture and magic. But the academy is just one place in this world. The city is centered around a tower called the "Tower of Forms". With 3 floating shapes; a pyramid, a cube; and a sphere. These shapes represent something important to the world.

Steamlin: It was just a voyage of an airship, but the crew decided to stay. Then they invited families and friends to visit, and brought they're own airships from Marleybone. After a series of events, Steamlin ended up as a floatingcity in the Skyway, on a platform carried by airships, and other floating towns settled around Steamlin, using airships to travel from one town to another.

Novarus: Novarus is built just around the Nova. Every several months, the Nova would blow, unleashing a great energy and power. But it's towns are protected by a magical field surrounding it. It's inhabitants are skilled craftsmen, artisans, and blacksmiths.

Evernest: A world where all the towns are built on treetop, and are inhabited by birds. And where Bartleby's long distant cousins live.

Atollica: Atollica is a world inhabited by sailors and fishers. They live on floating towns and atolls, surrounded by sea.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
Maybe once we've finished every world in the Spiral, we visit Earth? I don't know really lol. But I reckon it'd be interesting. Like what if the monsters in our realm somehow got into Earth and we have to go over there and save the humans who has never seen magic before? The idea's probably a little too wacky, but I think it can work out.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
And continuing on from what I just said, perhaps the combat system and the quests can be a little different on Earth?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
Cartophylys on Sep 6, 2017 wrote:
Add Alien Star Invaders from outside the Spiral.
They could have installations on Asteroid worlds and invade areas on existing worlds.

Marylebone could have a War of the Worlds themed invasion. Wizards City could have Gray Aliens in their Sewers. (The sewers were mentioned in a Newspaper in Krokotopia, so why not put aliens in them.)

Wands could be styled as lazers.

Starwars like land speeders could be mounts.
I love the way this game is run creatively, for the most part and I lovelovelove that our past suggestions have been incorporated.

These two ideas mentioned seem like good ways to bring more depth to the existing W101 world that has been created :
Outer space Aliens
Underground Animal World

We have underwater and sky worlds so, these extensions fit in W101
I have always loved the idea of bringing science and magic together in W101 such as with constellation myths and beautiful star/constellation spells/bosses/worlds.
Also personally, I hate the gobblers. I hate having to battle them. Maybe the Gobbler World could be a special offer like the Dr.Who event (which I hope will be returning every year or so!...another good way to tie in the alien world idea *ahem*)