Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
so continuing

Kora will strike but kora is banished from wizard city. After killing the princess from Valencia. Also her powers made Sylvia sick. kora hides in the darkest corners of the spiral. To the really story. After you defeat morgante her mother walks out
Kora ; ah child of light you have past my test defeated her now the real deal [speaks in unknown language]
now the shadow is mine tell my old friend ambrose to fight me himself I know he is to scared lets give it try
you go to wizard city
ambrose ; Kora is back she is to powerful we must do something
Lydia greyrose ; merle there is a way to track Kora a magical compass from never land a realm of unknown secrets it is dangerous there watch for peter pads shadow [get it his shadow] it is a source of shadow magic

all for today

spell caster

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
How about a leperchaun themed world :) And a new majic that is based on luck :)

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
wow a lot of great ideas but when Malistare comes back why des he have to be evil? The main reason he did all the bad stuff before was to bring back his wife. I was sad when morganthe made him come back when he was resting in peace with his wife and brainwashed him and only brought back his hate. I think if he comes back he should be good. After all he was an awesome teacher before his wife died. Maybe after he comes back and helps you with morganthe? Malistare is one of my favorite characters in the game, please let him come back good

Survivor
May 24, 2010
Well i think that a new world would be a world called mirge since it has been mentioned before in pigswick acadamy and its a theme of Sultan's palace

What do you think?

KevinSparklehaven Level 75

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
There should be an earth world where you go to earth to stop evil from rising. But it gets too late and earth is divided into different islands. You have to defeat a boss (couldn't think of name) to get a magical orb that can bring earth back it it's normal form before the islands go into the sun. To get to other islands you have to find portals. That would be really cool if you guys did that.

Sean Sub Level 44

Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
hrk33 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

I agree that a human world that would suggest our (students') origins would be extremely cool, however wouldn't Wizard City BE that world considering it's inhabitants (Headmaster Ambrose, Cyrus, Falmeia, Malistaire, Street Residence, etc.) are mostly and mainly human especially considering the fact that it's the only world in the Spiral, as far as I know, to contain human natives/inhabitants? I'm not trying to upset anybody or anything like that lololol I'm just trying to point the similarity between us human student wizards and wizard city. Unless we were brought to wizard city by headmaster ambrose from another world or something like that lololol which would be even cooler and not to mention even more awesome lololol.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
My idea of a world would be sort of like an underwater world, but instead of water the water is fire so instead of being underwater you are "underfire" and before you enter world you have to get special dust to prevent you from burning/melting. The enemies would include mermaids and mermen (hair on fire and fiery eyes with flaming clothes) Fire Dragons similar to Catalan or The Pendragon but on fire. Other enemies would include a Flaming Horse.

OR
This time your wizard gains a portal key to the real world and has to fight humans who have magical powers that are not visible to regular humans. Areas in world include: The Pacific/Atlantic Ocean, Asia, Europe, Australia, Africa, North/South Pole and North/South America. Enemies you be Hans with magical powers main evil boss (like a Morganthe or Malistaire) would be a Storm Titan who is looking for humans with magical powers for his army to fight and take over Wizard City. The final battle would take place in Mount St Helens. Where the Storm Titan was looting for a particular, special item.

Defender
Sep 05, 2010
Renel94 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
I agree that a human world that would suggest our (students') origins would be extremely cool, however wouldn't Wizard City BE that world considering it's inhabitants (Headmaster Ambrose, Cyrus, Falmeia, Malistaire, Street Residence, etc.) are mostly and mainly human especially considering the fact that it's the only world in the Spiral, as far as I know, to contain human natives/inhabitants? I'm not trying to upset anybody or anything like that lololol I'm just trying to point the similarity between us human student wizards and wizard city. Unless we were brought to wizard city by headmaster ambrose from another world or something like that lololol which would be even cooler and not to mention even more awesome lololol.
No, it would be a human world that doesn't believe in magic.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
A new world for wizard101?

I am mostly thinking about a world that is underground theme, moles, bats, and other underground animals would be the characters in the world.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2012
I think there should be a world where you kind of travel back in time,play out the titan war, and see DS and other worlds before the war(I know there's already a quest like this in DS). I know most things have to have at least a semi-happy ending, but this would be after DS, so you know the result of the world. maybe you were sent back in time to recover & learn "Lost Magic" that was lost in the titan war. But to do this, you need to help people to gain their trust. Maybe the final boss could be one of the titans, but he only drops the spell, and escapes. Maybe you could show some lost places that have sunk under lava, or something. You could also have the NPC ghosts from DS to be alive again.

- Edward Goldmask, Lvl 50 wizard

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
How about Mars. The NPC can be Greys and lizard men.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
Continued from last part (Futaris)

McLaron:Oh, thank you young wizard!
Quest Earnings: 182,800 XP and 700 gold

McLaron:Oh, a letter? Hmm, I don't know about the problem here, go talk to the King! Don't forget, watch his leg, it's broken.
Walk to King of Futaris...

King of Futaris:A letter? Oh, I know who sent this! Young wizard, go talk to Melissa the Robo-Nanny in Futaris Park and tell her where is Danny Root, the person who sent the letter, is.
Walk to Futaris Park...

Narrator: Yuck, there is too many Dark Robots patrolling this park. Guess you will have to defeat some.

Goal: Defeat 3 Dark Robots Rank 13

Narrator: Phew, now we can find Melissa.
Walk to Spooky Cave...

Melissa: Help, wizard! Someone has captured me!

Corrupted Robot: Ha! You will be my next victim!

Corrupted Robot: Rank 13 Boss
Minion: Worker-Bots Rank 13 Elite

Corrupted Robot: Argh! Just have her!
Melissa: Thank you wizard! Lets meet outside!
Walk Outside...

Melissa: Hmm, Danny Root, haven't heard of him in a while. While I try to remember him, will you please defeat some Healer-Bots, some Dark Robots, and some Worker-Bots please? They are crowding this place!

Healer-Bots Rank 13 Enemies

Defeat 4 Worker-Bots
Defeat 4 Healer-Bots
Defeat 4 Dark Robots

Melissa: I remember him now!

Goal Earnings: 223,200 XP and 950 Gold

Melissa: He used to be my partner when we were building robots, but then he moved. They say he moved to the dark side of this park, called Dark Trail. We need a key to go over there. They hide the key inside the Orb of Illusion. But it has too much security inside it! Go talk to Patrick Night, he knows how to get through there.

Patrick Night:Hello, young wizard!
Goal Earnings:9,210 XP and 250 Gold

Patrick Night:The Orb of Illusion? How to get though it? Well, you will need some screws from the Worker-Bots. Defeat some and report back to me.

Defeat Worker-Bots and collect 5 screws.

Done with this part!

Survivor
May 02, 2012
Do you think you could make a world that is above the clouds. You could have cool flying bosses and stuff.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
hbeatbaby on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
atlantis!
Umm... there already is an Atlantis themed world, Celestia.
There aren't any mermaids (at least not what I saw) but the world was sunken.

There should be a Scottish themed world.

Jonathan Spellmender level 69

Explorer
Apr 11, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think Candy world would be a fun place to visit and quest in. Ice wizards would surely discover more about Lydia. The world could be about Lydia using you for her dirty work. Once you were finished with her dirty work she'd hunt down all wizards and rule the spiral and turn it into ICE! You'd have to stop Lydia before it's too late! Well that's just MY idea. Don't hate the player hate the game lol!
I'm Level 85 Ice

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
3 years ago I suggested a world named Polaris.

And now its comfirmed of one of the worlds in Arc 3.

I feel like I got hit by a truck full of excitement.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
So in wisteria there are all the people from different worlds like the cow the pig the fairy thing and the cat.
Well the pig and cow are from wisteria and mooshu but the cat says she is from like oasis or something and I forget what the Fairy lady's world is but I was just thinking maybe we can visit their worlds. That would be fun.

OTHER IDEAS-
A woodland world filled with elves and pixies
A country style world where the crops mutated (kind of like the halloween thing KI did in 2013).
So where is the ice teacher from? Any ways let's go there
What about a futuristic world
And a world filled with old timey people (somewhat like the Amish).
So we had Marley bone but now what if there was a world for cats and then the cats and digs went to war and your wizard has to try to stop the war? That would be cool. And we get to meet the queen of marleybone (there is barkingham palace but no queen???)
Also an arctic world (more frozen then grizzleheim) with penguins and killer whales and polar bears!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
How about a cyberspace world

plzplzplzplzPLZ

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
ice warrior 13 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Umm... there already is an Atlantis themed world, Celestia.
There aren't any mermaids (at least not what I saw) but the world was sunken.

There should be a Scottish themed world.

Jonathan Spellmender level 69
Seriously, this comment was six years ago. Use your brain.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
I think that a flight world would be a good idea, like a cloud world in the sky. I also like the idea of a marsh/swamp themed world, like with the frog sweepers and Prof Balestrom come from. Also, I think that the wizard101 team should add in worlds like Polaris, and the other worlds that Old Cob mentioned when you defeat Morganthe and go see him. I am really excited for the new worlds!

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
Renel94 on Apr 3, 2014 wrote:
In the begining when you create a new wizard Merle says "Look a new wizard, from a distant world, that doen't believe in magic." Something along those lines anyways.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
a pirate101-like place, with pirate101 enemies!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
I got a new world called Volquetza XD
Story: Volquetza is a storm and sun world. It is the leading source of energy and electricity. Volquetza has it's own type of government, called Hex Zones. The leader of each zone is called their number ( Singular, Dual, Tri, Quad, Penta, and Hex) and then Master. The ultimate ruler of Volquetza is called the Ruler of Hex. It has a bright side and a dark side. Volquetza uses storm powered machines to send power to other worlds, and has clockwork robots and other cool gadgets at shops available for purchase. Lately, Volquetza has been running low on power, because attacks on the storages for the power caused by groups of people. There has been a rebellion brewing in one of the most popular cities, Solakin. Solakin has had a big history of crime, but this rebellion has really done bad things, for example, they burn down buildings, they torture random citizens, and they hold famous businessmen captive. This gang is called the Hark Lords. The main people are and the goons are , , ,and . The leader of the Hark Lords is actually the Ruler of Hex's son. He betrayed his home because he wasn't imbued with sun and storm power, so he united the misfits to rebel against the judgemental world of Volquetza. Volquetzians don't like non-sun and non-storm people, so they pick on them. They think that others weren't meant to live in Volquetza, and that's why The Ruler of Hex's son, Nolan Veximus, rebelled on Volquetza.

Want more? Tell me!
Zachary Stormleaf Level 74

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
for the bug world and dino world, heard of aztecia and khrisilis? i love the heaven/ heck idea, but how about this baby: to promote pirate 101, make a pirate world? it would be easy, because you made the landscape with pirate101. Hope you like!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2011
A "heavenly world", fighting on clouds in the sky. You can see former Triton Ice Castles. You can fight birds etc. Cross rainbow bridges, hopefully the level would start around 50, like Celestia.
Barkingham Palace???
Futuristic World!