Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Those are great ideas! but i think i wanna make alantis or sea world. sorry!
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Littlebellevmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Well all my friends are always looking for pirates lol. maybe some where you travel through the decades from when the first air plane flew, to 1920's 1930's etc.

Gold rush and Outlawsetc.

Vikings now that could be cool.
That could cover the underwater world, exploring the jungle and new lands.

Oh yes and a fairy tale land.

Hmm maybe i will do a theme of pirates of the caribein!
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
Denagath on Aug 16, 2008 wrote:
What about a world inside a book ? And in this world, the menu (usually book-looking) would look like something else.
Hmm intresting maybe!
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
i think it would be kewl to have some thing happen in the library in wysteria..you go through it and see all the stairs off in space..where do they all lead? we could have things to do with the library like book monsters ect.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2014
fire warrior on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
DragonTooth storyline

Damian; travel to the dark islands pieces of darkmoor that got blown during the war. now go speak to Xavi he will bring you there.

Xavi; ah young wizard you want a ride on my boat first behind the waterfall is a dragon rider gang defeat them.
Dragon rider fire 4055 hey what are you doing here

Xavi thank you now to tritonville talk to electro
Electro prove yourself.
Electro shadow 2999
got to go
Electro ha I will defeat you
Electro you have overthrown me the storm titan now Xavi sent collect my wand and we will continue
storm tritan storm 5000 health
Electro good now come to the tower
Electro I will not give up so easily by a child of ravenwood and now I have some help
senator grantos ha fool me and electro stick to the empress
Electro 18000 storm
senator grantos death 19000 two fish assassins ice 6000
Electro no I will be back
senator grantos take the amulet
Xavi you defeated him good he amulet I have summoned the royal hall go
royal hall 1 hour dungeon
4 shadow bringers shadow 6000
2 bone dragons death 5000 pirate warlord 10000
to be continued.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
gogodrummer wrote:
Thanks for the Expansion of my idea! I love the water. There should be magic water cards like a Tsunami and a Hurricane and the teacher could be a fish in a large tank and the Water Tree, named Atlantis, could be in an aquarium and you could swim with him! That'd be SOO FLIPPIN COOL!
gogodrummer, you are like me! i really like dolphins and sea animals, i totally think sea world or alantis themed world would be so awesome.
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
rockp223 on Aug 21, 2008 wrote:
My idea for a new setting in the spiral world is one of supreme technology. Not just computers, science, and chemistry but, everything neat about technology. Picture yourself walking through worm holes and floating in the cosmoses. The background displays UFO’s, satellites, and spiral galaxies. The monsters in this galaxy should be myth and balance, with life and death sub skills to fit the theme. The monsters would look like E.T. and have Alien eyes too. These creatures should be animated with psychic power appeal that when they cast a spell results in green ooze pouring out of their ears. Another type of monster in the spiral galaxy could look like the honkers from Sesame Street, with horns on their noses. The would look big and cute but as you fight them, you will realize how tough cute is not an easy win.
You have an amazing imagination! i love the idea.
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
scosco on Oct 16, 2008 wrote:
I think it would be cool if they brought the wizards to space. :D

alendo

p.s if u can make a better name post it plz.
So you mean like make a world with like the space ship and you can actually see when you blast off? Then when your on the moon or something you could see like the creatures! i love that idea! :D
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom,

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
FMG Merciless on Dec 10, 2008 wrote:
what about a underworld world it will be so awesome like fire wraiths the boss THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah the devil!? Well, being me ( i am a supernatural fan ) i love that idea!
Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
On the first page, it says an atlantis themed place. Celestia is there for you

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
gogodrummer on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a Sea World! Where you'd have to battle like the Loch Ness Monster-type sea monsters and you'd have to have a special Sea Suit to go there becaus it's UNDER WATER! It could be a sunken island that was once on the surface of the ocean, and then long ago was crashed down to the sea floor where no one could inhabit it. It could be the cyclops cloud castles that fell and splashed into the ocean and formed one big under water place, with fish with deadly poisons and spells to battle! Special Sea Cards could be used and there could be Sea Pets and ocean-like creatures! Please expand this I dea!
I think that (I know about CL) there should be a completely submerged world, where mythical creatures (Hippocampus, Scylla, Charybdis, Palaemon...) reside.

Aquamancy:

Teacher: Delphin - a dolphin standing on a patch of coral with a tiny moat.

Tree: Atlantea - cyan leaves, little coral patch to stand on.

School: Blue glass dome, 2 turquoise fish fountains, oak benches, cyan-blue lake. School colours are cyan & turquoise & symbol is a drop of water.

Spells:

Blade (40%) & Trap (25%).

Coral Golem - 4 pips, 80% acc, 300 damage, stun & taunt.
Pufferfish - 5 pips, 70+330 damage over time & infection.
Swordfish - X pips, 100% acc, +5% universal blade per pip.
Nurse Shark - 3 pips, 80% acc, 300 health to all allies.
Discorded Blade - 1 pip, 35% balance only, shadow & water blade (hopefully there'll be shadow damage in the 2nd half of Khrysalis).
Discorded Trap - 1 pip, 25% balance, shadow & water.
Discorded Shield - 0 pips, 50% balance, shadow & water.

I tried to make it so that it had some of each school. Coral Golem is myth (stun) & ice (taunt). Pufferfish is fire (DoT) & death (infection). Swordfish is storm & Nurse Shark is life. I made them a bit weaker than the original ones. The last 3 are balance BTW. The shield person (I've forgotten her name) would teach Water Shield. There would be Mastery & Exalted amulets for water too.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Eliza Goldgem on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
On the first page, it says an atlantis themed place. Celestia is there for you
The post was from before Celestia was even an idea for a world. It also includes a idea for Avalon, which came out recently, aka within the past 2 years. So next time, look at the post date!

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
On the first page, I see a lot of great ideas that have turned into worlds! Examples include:

Viking-Themed= Grizzleheim/Wintertusk

Magma/Fire/Dragon Themed= Dragonspyre (Includes all 3)

Knights/Medieval Themed= Avalon

Underwater Themed= Celestia

Dinosaur/Swap/Jungle Themed= Azteca (Includes all 3)

Greek/Roman/Toga Themed= Aquila (If you count it as a world that is)

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
How about perhaps world where both the Gobblers and Kroks came from. In that world, we would encounter more kroks, but they wouldn't be dressed like the ones in Krokotopia. This world would include an different version of the tut army supported by a bigger version of The Order of the Fang. It would include a opposite version of every tut in Krokotopia. The leader of course, would look like Krokopatra but not act like her. Instead they would be the sibling of Krokopatra. We would be summoned back to Krokotopia by Alhazred. When we arrived the Order, including the Ghost of Krokhotep, would tell us that Krokopatra has come back to life after we killed her while chasing Malistare and that she is planning to amass an even greater army of tuts but this time to attack Wizard City. Alhazred would then tell us to go speak with Ambrose. Ambrose would then tell us that he cannot help with this and that we should speak to the Ghost of Krokhotep in the Well of Spirits and ask him about the Krok's homeland. Krokhotep would tell us about it and tell us that not all of the kroks are in Krokotopia. The ones that came to Krokotopia were looking to establish a place to live out their exile after being kicked from their homeland. He would then tell us that their is one other race we must talk to in order to learn about the world, and that they are located in Wizard City. Thus we go back to Ambrose who tells us he knows what the other race is that Krokhotep speaks of, and that it is the Gobblers who are located on Colossus Boulevard. He tells us to speak with the Gobbler King. The Gobbler King asks if we are back to surrender Wizard City to him, but then learns we seek to gain access to the homeland. He tells us that the world is split into 2 parts: Gobblerton and Krokland. He tells us to speak to his brother who is the king of Gobblerton in order to gain access to Krokland. (More details in my next post as I am about out of characters)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
I think it would be cool if you had to go to your home world to save it from said evil person because maybe there is something special about it because a super powerful wizard aka you came from there

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
This might be good as a side world but the underworld and you have to fight previously defeated enemy's like malistare and other bosses but way stronger

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Cerberex99 on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
This might be good as a side world but the underworld and you have to fight previously defeated enemy's like malistare and other bosses but way stronger
That's a great idea, but one tiny problem. Malistare Drake is dead and Malistare the Undying is off floating in the spiral somewhere. It has been confirmed that our fight with Malistare on Xibalba was the last we will see of him.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
it would be cool to see a parallel world to wizard city. A darker version of it, with everything almost the opposite, but not quite
~Lauren Dragontail

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
You medieval idea, is good, but i'm afraid it's already in the game! It's the world of Avalon. Sort of like a Dark Aged themed world.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
Well, the swamp/jungle type of world is kinda like Zafaria.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
hrk33 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

The dragon world is Dragonspyre, but they might do that idea.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
neodin on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
oh and also a world that ghosts & zombies rule over.
and a world that is ruled by dragons & other fire creatures.
and a world that is ruled by ice giants & other ice creatures.
and a world that is ruled by tritons & other storm creatures.
and stuff like that....................
thats pretty cool the storm world could be called Tritonia or something (i know i stink at making names) and the ice one Frost Town and the fire one Dragonspye. Jk maybe it could be Draconia like since you defeated mallistare the draconians come back and take revenge.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2013
I have an idea for a new world. Post your ideas here to!

Name: Draconia
Story: Since you defeated Mallistaire his henchmen are working for a new king and at least he is the same species, sheesh. Anyway his name was Draconious the First. He wanted to rule the Spiral. He revived Mr. Drake and cast a curse on him to service him. Mr.Drake AKA General Drake is now the General of the Draconian army. He trains them as they are Rank 24.
Areas and Dungeons:
Dracon Central-The commons of Draconia and when you first see Malistaire's spirit and then he turns real and is brought back to life then he summons henchmen's to fight you then he escapes.
Flamelea- Were you first fight Mallistaire for the first time in this world.
Flantilis-The place where the Draconian army has power with the poor villagers. You defeat the army commander Mistflame. When you defeat him they're is a cut scene and a Fire Snowman comes and slices him and then you get a new spell Fireman Minion.
Sylvia-Mallistaire named this in memory of his lost wife, Sylvia. This is where least of the action is. It is the most peaceful place in Draconia. Still, you must fight things
Malistark-The last area. In this you defeat Mallistaire once and for all and then King Draconious fights you himself with 2 henchmen who are Rank 25. He is a Rank 30 Boss with 700,000 health.
Dungeons:
Dracon Central dungeons: The Lost Necromancer - He makes a fantastic return and sends henchmen to fight you.
Flamelea dungeons: Mallistaire's Revenge - Mallistaire tries or attempts to kill you.
Flantilis-The Battle of Flantilis - War!!!!!!
Sylvia-Sylvia's Mercy - Her spirit comes and begs Mallistaire not to fight.
Malistark- Malistark - Cyrus comes and helps you deal with Mallistaire and Draconious. Sadly, (I don't know if KingsIsle will approve), but Cyrus is killed by Draconious. Then, you kill Mallistaire and Draconious once...and....for...ALL!!!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
It would be really cool to have a parallel wizard city, where everything is the opposite. Like if Cyrus Drake loved the students and was layed back, and Headmaster Ambrose was trying to take over another world!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2013
I got one for each school.

A jungle themed world.

About dinosaurs

Ghost Town

Underground, almost at the core

A taiga

On the skies, or a Space Station.

Western