Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Rachel Fairywhispe... on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
These are the worlds I already know, Marleybone, Wysteria, grizzlehiem, Mooshu, Krokotopia, and wizard city of course. My belief is that malistare has his own world you have to go through before you can fight him. I have no idea what is beyond Mooshu though. Keep dreaming!
if you had payed attention to the plot you would know your in mooshu to get the spiral key to dragonspyre cause malistare got to the krokonomicon before you in marleybone which was taken from krokotopia by the unintelligent dogs

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
techgnome on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
How about a world on top of trees with a bunch of bird people and stuff and other life guys
that is part of Azteca :P

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Nvm of what I said earlier. There should be a western kind of world. Clothing would be cow boy stuff. Here's an idea for a wand, a gun. Since there is already a mandarin, sword, etc. There should be that. I have an idea for the name. Western plains.. Bye

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
hi guys i was making a world called achima to get their step 1 talk to Head master Head Master Young Wizard I Have Important News about a new world 2/3 I am Afarid we Can't Get Their Yet Young Wizard the key is missing
3/3 Thats No good go to mooshu garden dojo 3 to defeat Kankuzi Health 19,180 School 95 resist to
40 boost to spells efreet rain of fire meteor strike sun serpent Beltmat NOTE A SPELL I MADE fire trap
feint fireblade cheat spell skeleteon Dragon how he cheats

If anyone castes 5 blades will get a dragon when you defeat him 1000 gold 10,450 XP Congratulations You Have now Unlocked Achima bewear as some bosses can out smart with a very strong hit

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
coolguy2170 on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
hi guys i was making a world called achima to get their step 1 talk to Head master Head Master Young Wizard I Have Important News about a new world 2/3 I am Afarid we Can't Get Their Yet Young Wizard the key is missing
3/3 Thats No good go to mooshu garden dojo 3 to defeat Kankuzi Health 19,180 School 95 resist to
40 boost to spells efreet rain of fire meteor strike sun serpent Beltmat NOTE A SPELL I MADE fire trap
feint fireblade cheat spell skeleteon Dragon how he cheats

If anyone castes 5 blades will get a dragon when you defeat him 1000 gold 10,450 XP Congratulations You Have now Unlocked Achima bewear as some bosses can out smart with a very strong hit
I think that that's being unfair to fire wizards. 95% resist?! Let's go through the bosses that we've had to defeat.
Lord Nightshade - Death=1.
Krokopatra - Storm=1.
Meowiarty - Myth=1.
Jade Oni - Life=1.
Mallistaire - Death=2.
Mithraya - Sun=1 (Sun is fire, storm & life, so Fire=1, Storm=2, Life=2).
Starburst Spider - Storm=3.
Sir Malory - Storm=4.
Mallistaire the Undying - Death=3.

Well it's already been fire, storm, myth, life, death, and no-one else, so the boss should be either ice or balance for definite. Since myth and fire haven't been used much, there could be 4 bosses in the pagoda:

Plagued Moodha Priest - Balance, 17,500 health, knows all balance cards and Virulent plague. If you attack him, he says "Plagues shall thrive in my death!" and cast a 0-pip 50% virulent plague. Hare creature.
Everwinter Oni - Ice, 20,000 health, knows all ice cards and Oni no death (750 damage version). If you attack him, he says "Aid me brethren!" and cast a 0-pip oni no death on the caster. Oni creature.
Legendary Warrior - Myth, 17,500 health, knows all myth cards and Samoorai. If you attack him, he says "I am favored by heroes." and cast a 0-pip Samoorai on the caster. Samoorai creature.
Tanaka Flameshard - Fire, 15,000 health, knows all fire cards and Tanaka Staff Swirl. If you attack him, he says "I can throw a punch too!" and cast a 0-pip Tanaka Staff Swirl. Goat Monk creature.
Tanaka Staff Swirl - 7 pips, fire spell, 700 damage and -50% accuracy to next 3 spells to 1 enemy.

After the fight, you have a chance to get a wand called, Oni's Chilling Sword, that gives 6 Ice Age Breeze item cards and 2 power pips at the start of a fight. A hat called Sandy Moodha's Helm that gives 20% resistance and damage, 9% accuracy, 100 crit & block, 10% power pip chance & 10% piercing & stun block, lvl 95+ only. A robe called Samoorai's Proud Armour, that gives +25% power pip chance, 15% piercing & stun, 130 crit & block, and 1 Astral Alignment item card (95+ only). A pet Fiery Monk that gives 1 Tanaka Staff Swirl at teen, 2 at ancient. And some boots called Emperor's Boots of Power, that give 200 block, 150 crit, 30 damage, 10 accuracy & 1 oni no death item card.
Ice Age Breeze - Ice, 100% accuracy, 0 pips, 150 damage to 1 enemy.
Astral Alignment - Star, 80% accuracy, 7 pips, 250 sun, moon & star damage to all enemies, and balanceblade to all allies (25% bladestorm).

What do you think?

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
Here are my ideas:

Heaven type world all in the clouds stuff, maybe the home of seraphs (life oriented)

Hell type world similar to dragonspyre but less fire and more death where you are forced to confront every type of enemy yu once fought (death oriented)

tropical island type world (high level side world with awesome storyline but very easy , kind of like a "vacation" for high level wizards)

a world that you are sent to as a reward for all your hard work that seems like a pardise when you first arrive and you are greeted by an angel type lady, but suddenly it turns into an awful hell of a place and the angel turns into a hag who apparently has turnedthe paradise into her own evil land, you then must journey all over the world to return it to the paradise it once was

Amy LifeSong, lvl 26,

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
A world with a new type of magic. Techno magic. Or Techno mancer. A robotic type of magic. The world looks Futuristic. One spell for Techno Magic is Minion transform. Minion transform costs 1 pip and turns the other player's minion into a broke down robot with 1 health. A techno magic global move could be, A new age, which transforms every minion into a broken down robot with one health.
Another move could be Metal Cyclops, which mutates a cyclops into a Metal Cyclops. Metal cyclops costs 5 pips and does 600-650 damage.

Boosts On Techno Magic Because robots are weak to water.

Techno Magic is resists , and

Boosts On Techno Magic, and Techno Magic Boosts on

Well lets talk more about the world shall we. The world is getting invaded by a large mass of evil and Monsters all fighting to take away Techno Magic once and for all. These Monsters Can Summon lvl 90+ Minions to their aid. Some Cursed students are bosses in this world too. All of the cursed students have red eyes. Some Myth moves the myth monsters have is cyclops rain where a cyclops with red eyes falls from the sky and deals 500-700 damage to all enemies. Half of the world has turned into a mythical forest where the cursed, and monsters stay. A force field is protecting the main city. By the end of this world you should reach around lvl 120. The evil monsters even cursed some robots.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
I think that snowy world would be amazing! I'd like to have big, thick clothes on my wizard. That'd be awesome!!! :D

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
jowino44 on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
A world with a new type of magic. Techno magic. Or Techno mancer. A robotic type of magic. The world looks Futuristic. One spell for Techno Magic is Minion transform. Minion transform costs 1 pip and turns the other player's minion into a broke down robot with 1 health. A techno magic global move could be, A new age, which transforms every minion into a broken down robot with one health.
Another move could be Metal Cyclops, which mutates a cyclops into a Metal Cyclops. Metal cyclops costs 5 pips and does 600-650 damage.

Boosts On Techno Magic Because robots are weak to water.

Techno Magic is resists , and

Boosts On Techno Magic, and Techno Magic Boosts on

Well lets talk more about the world shall we. The world is getting invaded by a large mass of evil and Monsters all fighting to take away Techno Magic once and for all. These Monsters Can Summon lvl 90+ Minions to their aid. Some Cursed students are bosses in this world too. All of the cursed students have red eyes. Some Myth moves the myth monsters have is cyclops rain where a cyclops with red eyes falls from the sky and deals 500-700 damage to all enemies. Half of the world has turned into a mythical forest where the cursed, and monsters stay. A force field is protecting the main city. By the end of this world you should reach around lvl 120. The evil monsters even cursed some robots.
storm wizards are the inventors in the spiral currently can't we keep it that way?

Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
Hello, Forsaken here and heres some of my ideas on new worlds.

I like the idea of a snake world, Maybe you have to explore a world of caverns and burrows?
Maybe a space world, which may be a broken world floating in the spiral?
Maybe a wild west world? With cowboys and and ghost towns?
Maybe a tropical world. A idea of the amazon with tribes and plenty of unique creatures?
Maybe a world above the skies? Maybe you can sometimes explore on peaceful clouds or stormy clouds to show whats happening there.

Forsaken will always like these ideas
Please give your feedback on what you think

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I would like to visite Zafaria it look awesome with all the animals!!!

Survivor
Aug 04, 2012
i think its just awesome with every planet! they all look different

justin deathtail lvl 40

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I would like the idea of a Greek themed world, Medieval themed, forest themed, and maybe a world that is in space or in another planet like Jupiter.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
A great world for Wizard101 would be a world where a new villain comes. The world would be an ice world. It would have areas like Frosty Lagoon, (Ice lake), Third Pine, (Pine forest), Iceberg Mountain, (mountain), Icana Village, (Village), Cold Caves, (Ice caves), Fyrannian Campsite, (Villains campsite), and The Giant's Hammer, (Hammer of the giant statue carved on top of a mountain. It always snows here. The storyline is that the villain, Fyran decided that the worlds belonged to him. He never like any of the worlds though, so he sent minions to recreate the worlds. Their first target was Frostfly, the ice world. He sent fire minions there, to make the ice world a fire world. They succeeded in one area. But what they wanted was to get to the Core. The Core was why the world always snows. They made it there but you come to stop them. You beat them there, but they weren't done yet. They wanted this world to remember them. They went for the hammer. They wanted to melt the hammer off the statue of the giant so it would crush the village. You were once again there to stop him. They melted the Core a little bit though. The king of the village created a new school of magic to keep it sealed, The art of Metal, Alchemists.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
I was watching this show today and it was about what the world would be like if the humans died. I thought it looked like it could be a wizard world but a little different. The world could be called Aftershock. There would be vines growing out of buildings. Sparks shoot out of wires. Roads torn apart like an earthquake happened. I thought the storyline could be that an adventurer traveled in a plane to there. Something went wrong. It crashed in the ocean not far off from land. He jumped out with a parachute long before it crashed. He saw the world, it was all buildings and technology. He hated all this. He created a new magic called Earth and used it against the world. The world was coming to an end and the adventurer was satisfied. But he thought all worlds should be in his grasp. His only weakness was in the plane. The lost book of the Earth magic. He knew this magic but that book had the spells he forgot, stronger spells. Spells tat could turn a world inside out. You must find sacred books that could end this new villain, and that means new magic.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
how about a world before the spiral itself? like you discover how it officially begin with bartlby and grandmother raven and etc. the very begining i suppose. getting to meet young ambrose as he begins to wonder about making schools etc. something like that

Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
i got it, the perfect world. everybody is interested in the giants battle and etc, frost giant, fire dragon and storm giant. why not do a world where you go back to the time of the war and you help stop the titans and put them to sleep? i know personally id like to know more about them and etc. and the plot can be like someone is mind controlling them or something and you find out who and must beat them

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
Okay, so there are many worlds themed like the world we live in. Krokotopia, Egypt. Grizzlehiem, Antartica, or something like that. Wysteria is like Italy or something, and Mooshu is like Japan. Still, there needs to be more worlds. Possibly, a worlds based on the elements you can choose. There are a few I think, but maybe some more? I can only really think of Krokotopia being or knowing the lost school is there. Anyway, I truly do have have a few world ideas for some elements. Maybe a world based on the carnival? I don't really know what elements it could be, except for maybe the main three, , , and . Different tents for those elements or something. Also, maybe a higher max level? When you hit grandmaster, and you have done it all, all you can really do is play Pet Derby, PVP, or just collect a lot of rare athames and stuff. Anyway, that's my idea.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Plantini on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so there are many worlds themed like the world we live in. Krokotopia, Egypt. Grizzlehiem, Antartica, or something like that. Wysteria is like Italy or something, and Mooshu is like Japan. Still, there needs to be more worlds. Possibly, a worlds based on the elements you can choose. There are a few I think, but maybe some more? I can only really think of Krokotopia being or knowing the lost school is there. Anyway, I truly do have have a few world ideas for some elements. Maybe a world based on the carnival? I don't really know what elements it could be, except for maybe the main three, , , and . Different tents for those elements or something. Also, maybe a higher max level? When you hit grandmaster, and you have done it all, all you can really do is play Pet Derby, PVP, or just collect a lot of rare athames and stuff. Anyway, that's my idea.
KT is based off balance and the elements, not just balance and fire. You might have found that out if you've made it past the Pyramid of Fire, because the Krokosphinx is ice and the Tomb of Storms is obvious. Some people say that MS is based off the spirits, but it just seems like life to me. So what about a world for spirits, it could be themed about the cycle of life, because you live and die, which symbolise life & death. And a lot of myths are themed around this cycle. The world could be a graveyard area in some places, lush forests in others, and a world full of living statues in others. The final bosses for the death area would be the Furies and Thanatos. The final bosses for life could be The Green Widow, Hellbirthed Imp, Possessed Dryad & Pan (Satyr). For myth it could be Golem, Medusa, Stheno & Euryale. The major bosses for these fights would be Thanatos, who is letting dead souls wreak havoc on the living world, Pan, who is summoning all of the jungle insects, reptiles and other animals to join forces with the undead, & Golem, who is urging the golems and statues to join the fight too. When you have defeated the final bosses after killing the final one (Golem), a new dungeon appears, where the first floor is full of wisps, the second is a puzzle (that results in the Furies attacking you if you fail) and the third and final floor has Thanatos, Pan, Golem and another creature; The Oracle of Spirits. These bosses have 30,000 health (a bit more than the first time you fought them) except that the Oracle has 50,000 health, is a balance creature with mastery of all of the spirit schools, knowledge of all the spirit and balance spells & starts the fight with 7 power pips. This world will be difficult and here are the spells.
: Forestfyre - 300+900 damage over time to all enemies, 11 pips.
: Heart of Frost - 1,000 damage and taunt to all enemies, 11 pips.
: Robotic Golem - 1,500 damage to all enemies and 50% stormblade to self, 11 pips.
: Living Statue - 1,100 damage and stun to all enemies, 11 pips.
: Immortal Skunk - 800 damage and smoke screen to all enemies, and makes all allies immune to attacks for 3 rounds, 11 pips.
: Acheron Dweller - 50 damage and heal half per pip, and 750 damage over time to all enemies, X pips.
: Oracle of Power - 1,000 damage and all other allies (not self) gain 2 pips.
Also, you get to grandmaster at lvl 50 or 60, and you can get to lvl 90 before running out of quest.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
More World Ideas!

BurrowBank:
This world may not look like much from the outside, because all it's settlements and features lie in the many caves and burrows made by the large population of Moles, Rabbits, and other digging animals.

Skyfall:
A world with little land, but a large atmosphere, where people live and play in the clouds. Blimps and other aircraft are common as the inhabitants fly around the sky. Watch out for Storm Clouds!

Vyridixx (pronounced Veer-id-ix):
A land of fantasy, strange, and unexpected. Many things don't make sense, but work anyway. The source of whimsical magic comes from a waterfall at Vyrihiy (pronounced Very High) Cliffs, where an orb of a creative mind's thought sits in a cave, making a waterfall of Dixxens (a magical substance of imagination) flow freely into the valley.

Darlenseen:
A world full of wonderful sightly mountains and high, snowy villages. Good thing there are ski-lifts.

Vliggenheinz:
A Dutch-based, windmill full, hill-sprinkled, delta-covered world with high seas and green lands.

That's what I came up with. Happy Spellcasting!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I think we should have an amusement park (mentioned) And a cool idea would be a world that is inside a mouse hole, and also be able to go outside the hole to the house that the hole is in like the kitchen, living room, maybe a game room, and outside, outside there should be the monsters to fight, like birds, snakes, scorpions, squreils (misspelled sorry) and any other animals. also there should be a pond or lake where there is sea creatures such as turtles, fish, sharks, frogs, also snakes, squids, sting rays, electric eels and regular eels, crabs, and any other water creatures. i am sure Kingsisle can find out some new stuff to add to it. they are creative. Alex UnicornMender, Level 34

Survivor
May 17, 2011
monkeyj3 on Nov 8, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have an amusement park (mentioned) And a cool idea would be a world that is inside a mouse hole, and also be able to go outside the hole to the house that the hole is in like the kitchen, living room, maybe a game room, and outside, outside there should be the monsters to fight, like birds, snakes, scorpions, squreils (misspelled sorry) and any other animals. also there should be a pond or lake where there is sea creatures such as turtles, fish, sharks, frogs, also snakes, squids, sting rays, electric eels and regular eels, crabs, and any other water creatures. i am sure Kingsisle can find out some new stuff to add to it. they are creative. Alex UnicornMender, Level 34
I think we an Indian-themed world I have cool ideas like the Tah- Mahaul (Spelled wrong sorry)and bollywood We'll have 2 defeat monsters like indian helephants,camels,etc. I know Kingsisle will have some great ideas on worlds!!!!!

Sophia Bluegem, Level 36

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
What about a world were we go back to the time of the war between the dragons giants and tritons

We could have to stop the war early to change the turn of events because a new main antagonist can come in to play and get Merle Ambrose's Ancestor Lost and his ancestor never meets the person she was
Soposed to marry and Ambrose starts fading away and we have stopped the war early so Merle's ancestor can meet up and save Ambrose

But to keep the arc going saris (Merle's ancestor). Does get lost again and then gamma time travels to the world and tells you to get back to wizard city beacause saris's son Elmek discovers time travel so you have to get out or you will be trapped and you enter the portal but reality catches up and you get stuck in early krokotopia during the original war against the tuts and gamma tells you that this is where Elmek discovered time travel so you have to find time travel you do but when you get back to wizard city everything is difrent
You gain a twin but your twin is evil and shot you out of the spiral so reality starts catch up with you and you start to disappear so you must race against your twin deafeat him then Filo ( new antagonist ) and get back to the dragon giant triton world and save Merle this time and things return to normal

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
storm wizards are the inventors in the spiral currently can't we keep it that way?
NO! Just because you can wield fire, ice and the storms doesn't mean your the inventors. Ever stopped to think what would happen if there were no necromancers? how about life wizards(not great at spelling it)? No necromancers= no one to control the dead. No life wizards= no one to keep people alive. I say every school deserves the chance to have inventors.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
Its weird how many of these ideas actually were put in the game.
I wonder if Kings Isle got some ideas from this post.