Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
How's about a Arabian Themed world?

Perhaps, you can only get the key in a quest in Zafaria/Krokotopia, (since Africa and Egypt are the closest themes to Arabia?) that could also be where the Efreet Hails from! (And hopefully, some Arabian-themed level X8* Spells, yeah?)

Anyone with me on this?

*X is any given number

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
a Mexico themed world. With roosters, Chihuahuas, and lizards. some new gear could be ponchos, sombreros, and boots. They could have little pistols for weapons (sorry all I could think of). some pets could be snakes.
hope you like my idea!!!

Christo Mythspear
Isaac Crowleaf
Liam Wintercaller
See you in the spiral!!!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2012
I think it might be cool to have a world based off of the different horoscopes :)
just a thought

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
maybe go to world the gobblers came from and get rid of the witches

Survivor
Feb 25, 2013
nullMaybe there can be a world themed on Atlantis

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
what about a frozen world thats half ice and half earth and t looks like the moon.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
My ideas are:
ice themed world , like the arctic
death themed world, with all undead guys
myth themed world, like ancient Greece
life themed world, like a huge forrest
storm themed world like atlantis

and the final worlds for the highest level wizards would be
themed, on the sun
themed, on the moon
themed, just random places in space

other worlds I thought of:
Skylantis, with everything in the clouds and stuff
a mirror version of wizard city
A regular, unmagical place

Autumn nightblood, Lvl 13

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
My ideas are:
ice themed world , like the arctic
death themed world, with all undead guys
myth themed world, like ancient Greece
life themed world, like a huge forrest
storm themed world like atlantis

and the final worlds for the highest level wizards would be
themed, on the sun
themed, on the moon
themed, just random places in space

other worlds I thought of:
Skylantis, with everything in the clouds and stuff
a mirror version of wizard city
A regular, unmagical place

Autumn nightblood, Lvl 13

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
In continuation of my Tokyo themed world i updated my idea
Name: Nippon (Japan in Japanese)
Theme: Tokyo, Tall buildings, major technology, ect.
Form: Side world
Type: Sun (Land of the Rising Sun)
Commons/Center: Shibuya (a major station of Tokyo, Japan)
Time: Sunrise/morning
Citizens: Wizards in Kimono's (this world will has an Astral Magic Arts Academy)
Clothing Style: Kimono's/Yukata's (Yukata is a men's kimono)
Weapons: Girls: Fans-Boys: Tessens (tessen is a mens fan with knife tips used by samurai)
Plot: An evil wizard of the Sun school plots to rule the spiral and his first task is to destroy the Tokyo themed world by using the power of the Sun and the final dungeon and fight is up on Mount Fuji at sunrise
I hope to see replies!
-Sayonara
Kevin BattleBreeze level 82 Life

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
nullI love the idea of having themed worlds for the different schools-

Like maybe you can get a special quest from your teacher asking you to talk to merles ambrose and you are like exchanged to learn cool new spells from a different teacher (of same school) and say you were a life wizard you would go to a life themed world and learn spells that others can't use training points for. Plus you can do quests that give you like a new pet or life-school-only gear. And whatever school-themed-world you go to can only be for the specific school. (And prospecter zeke can be there too)

And it's just an add on to the idea but it would be really cool like there are castles themed to the schools why can't there be small worlds too. (Mind that they won't be as big as the main storyline worlds aka WizardCity, Marleybone, Mooshu, etc.)

But I hope it can be addition to Wizard101

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
I think you should make a world with a forest theme. The whole place would look like a forest and it would have bright and dark parts in different areas. I think that for the quests we should have a little girl giving you quests to find a bunch of stuff, then once we find it all she tells us her parents are missing, and we have to do a super hard quest to find them, oh and on the streets there would be random people in cages and tied up, and a side quest would have us talk to and free them, and another side quest we have to defeat and collect from some creature one of the prisoners weapons. Back to the main quest, at the end of the dungeon you see the parents in a sound-proof bubble of magic and the parents are trying to warn you of something but you can't hear them, then a hooded figure speaks and says "don't even bother, the bubble is sound proof "x lady says the figure faces you x she then says " now to do what i have been waiting for, defeat you!" Then you the little girl appears and you have to fight her, she's balance and has 15,000 health and cheats, everytime you pass, she says "no passing, only doing" and casts ra.So you wizards better blade trap shield, anything but pass xD. After you defeat her she says, "Yes, I was the one who kidnapped my parents, no further questions, you have time for that later. Now I shall leave, but this won't be the last time you see me!" The items you have to retrieve at the start can start out innocent like, a crayon box, a teddy bear, then she asks you to retrieve a sword and wand. After defeating her, the parents give you awesome gear with critical, block, resistance, damage, they also give pets and other great things. The items are so great because this dungeon would be the hardest so far and the street battles would have 5,555 health and the quests to get to the parents in the dungeon would be super difficult and I would totally farm it and I would love to do a world like this Please do this KI Lol

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I thinking of a world that's completely purple with a bunch of floating cows in it. PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PURPLEELRUP!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
So, my friend and I realized something. Morganthe is constantly talking about this "shadow web" she is controlling. So could that be a world in itself? I think the commons area would be a camp for the good guys, and Merle Ambrose would be there. And the final boss fight would be split into two parts. The first part would be against her spider legs, which she grew out somehow. The second part would be against Morganthe herself. And once you beat her, she'l be like. "NOOOOOO! You puny wizard! You could never stop me!". And then Ambrose will warp in and say. "But I can.". And then he has this whole You shall not pass scene where he says. "You shall not destroy the Spiral!!!!!!!". And then he sacrifices himself for the entire Spiral and The Shadow Web Is destroyed. You then return to Wizard City and are promoted to Headmaster. You then read Ambrose's will, which says you get his staff and Gamma the Owl(as a Pet). Then the credits happen and at the end of the credits a water mole comes onto the screen and says. "Congratulations! You beat the game!" And then the water mole does a water mole dance(I really like water moles). And then you appear in the commons. You can then free roam around and do whatever you want. What do you think?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
Maybe a giant plant themed world with giant flowers and giant mushrooms and things like that. And it should be infested with evil bugs and the final boss should be a big mosquito.

-Fiona Green, Level 25, Life

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I think a new world should be mostly about dragons, why?Because we haven't really learned much about dragons in wizard101 and we learn more about titans,so maybe we can combine that and make a very long world and it should deal more with the back round of our foes that we face.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
nullYes. This idea I like very much. (Visiting the original world) My fiance' and mother both play the game too, and agreed that we should be allowed to see that. Make a world about it, would ya? Make it where you go through the spiral door or something, and it just takes you way, way back to the beginning, before things got the way they are, now. You made it happen, in Dragonspyre. I'm sure you'd be fine with something like this. You already have the characters created. The Dungeon is also a good idea, for Marleybone. As much as I can't stand the world, I think going into Barkingham Palace for a fight would be something I'd do often, if I were bored. :)

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Hello, I am getting a little off the topic of Japan now and i got a new idea for a world! A Brazil themed world.
Name: Amazon
Type: Fire, Storm, and Life
Country base: Brazil
Theme: Swampy, Rain forests, Amazon Basin, ect.
World Form: Side world made for dungeons, Drops, and strong armor (like Aquila)
Creatures: Snakes, Frogs, Chameleon, Other reptiles/amphibians
Commons/Central: Amazon Basin
Plot: There is a wizard challenge to go through the Amazon dungeons and survive with a big reward

Love to see replies
-Sayonara!
Kevin BattleBreeze Level: 82 Life
Seth MoonGrove Level: 31 Myth
Blaze SkyCloud Level: 13 Balance

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
nullwhat about a night world with lots of dungeons and caverns and all new spells and stuff like that
fire,myth,death and ice caster. hope you think on it

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
MedievalManor on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
nullYes. This idea I like very much. (Visiting the original world) My fiance' and mother both play the game too, and agreed that we should be allowed to see that. Make a world about it, would ya? Make it where you go through the spiral door or something, and it just takes you way, way back to the beginning, before things got the way they are, now. You made it happen, in Dragonspyre. I'm sure you'd be fine with something like this. You already have the characters created. The Dungeon is also a good idea, for Marleybone. As much as I can't stand the world, I think going into Barkingham Palace for a fight would be something I'd do often, if I were bored. :)
I like how that sounds make that like a way to get to like 100 or something you know
wolf soul runner lvl 38

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
How about a pirate themed world?
You would have to fight undead swashbucklers and voodoo witchdocters.
Maybe you can even meet creatures from Pirate101

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
What about pet quests? not just pet pavilion. I mean real pet quests. you would get a quest that would involve your pet running a gauntlet? when you enter this quest, your pet becomes the main character, and you are now the pet. I also agree with the future request.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
A world of because an Evil Ruler Destroyed the world before anyone discovered it and there is little people there. Only ghosts and anything dead. The whole back story is that after beating a boss you find a book of secrets and in that book you find a key to a new world and in red ink it says Enter and parish.
In that world there are New Creatures. And one of the hostiles is the Enraged Deer Knight.
This world used to be of creatures but the ruler possessed all of the life creatures. That is why the deer knight is the deer knight. Level 100 bosses are there. And The world was already corrupted long ago. There are a lot of tombs and There are only a couple bosses and good people of and there. Most of the hostiles know the Deer Knight move but this one does 1000 damage.
This world is super hard, and there is new level 100 spells. The Trees are dead. The water is not pure. The People are mean. And the whole place is put on a curse. Poisoned Scarecrows wander the land, and Lost Souls are back but they are friendly npcs and you do missions for them. In the world the final boss is the Evil Emperor and his 3 Sons. A lot of the world is floating islands due to all of the bad done to this world. Some More of the hostiles are Corrupted Souls, Dead Villagers, and Cursed bats. The Cursed bats know because they have a spell put on them. And The World is at the verge of blowing up. Only you can save them.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
I think at the end of the game on wizard101 or pirate101 you should somehow connect them to where you can go to both places but not half to have the pirate account or if you finished pirate101 then you could go to wizar101 the same way.
wolf sole runner ,,, lvl 39

Survivor
May 10, 2012
I do think a Tokyo, and Arabian themed world be awesome! And the Arabian themed could be were that cat lady in Wysteria may come from! Polaris, Which is I think is meant to be like France, and Russia would be really cool also! Maybe the Tokyo world, Nippon could have used to be part of Mooshu, but they broke apart!

wizard 101 -Patrick Griffin Blade level 27
pirate 101 -Smart Henri Richmond level 35 Privateer