Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Sherlock Bones,

Since you guys have released the Olympian Bundle, I've been thinking about a Greek world. It would also be a good catch to the new Acropolis home, Chariot Mount and the Trojan horse pet (and kind of to the Orthrus spell too).
I'd love to see a Greek world come out!

Thanks again,
Miranda Thundergem

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
The final world could be the home of the wizard gods which would be at the center of the spiral, and is not known to anyone except for a secret society that consists of people from each world. Like Merle Ambrose, Krokotopian King, The Queen of Marleybone, Emperor Yoshihito, Milos Bookwyrm, The Archivist (mobile form), King Mansa, Axaya Knifemoon. If you notice and are far enough in the game to know all the names there is no one for Avalon that is because it was Morganthe. After finishing Azteca you are called to Wizard City by Ambrose as it is dire, upon arriving you see that he is not in his home. In your mind you realize that maybe he is next door so you go inside you are told to place the the universal key inside, not knowing what it is you go to Bartleby. He tells you that is a key that is so secret it is not even know in legend. It is the key that will take you to a different dimension and that it consists of only one thing a place called the Council. To aquire the key you must get his eye back that malistaire stole so that he can remember where it is. (That quest is for another day though.) After getting it back he reveals to you that the key is actually gamma Ambrose's owl. He tells you that to turn gamma back into a key you must say these words (bla bla bla not good with rhymes). You go back and repeat the chant are Gamma changes. You then place the key in the spiral model, And a door appears and you step through seeing all the people I mentioned before, and are told to sit down for a little fill in. Ambrose explains to you that this is an ancient council that was created by the wizard gods to be watchers over the spiral. Ambrose says to you that malistaire worked for morganthe back when you fought him in dragonspyre. Morganthe told him that there was a world that could bring his wife to life again sceptical at first he did not believe her but did join her as he knew know other way to revive sylvia. running out of room next see my next slide.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
continuation of my last post. Malistaire is told that he must awaken the ancient fire dragon so that it may take them to the land of the gods (LG for short). Failing to do so, Morganthe then finds another way to LG and has defeated all the gods, creating demon counterparts in there place. There are eight lands one for each god(all seven schools) and one in the middle where they all meet on occasion. You must defeat each of Morganthe's demon gods and free the real ones, having to free your schools first. (order after the first does not matter since they are all the same level). After freeing yours school god they give you a card that summons them as a gift (12 pips). After liberating each land you are able to go to the center one where Morganthe is. But before you reach her all the demons appear and merge to create one big demon.(its class being all the schools called the spiral). After defeating the spiral demon once and for all. the god of your calls you and tells you that you may now use your schools demon card, the card is 14 pips. You then find Morganthe where you here her chanting ancient words. Then you feel an earthquake and Morganthe says You are too late wizard your inferior world is already crumbling getting closer to destruction as it makes room for a new one in my image. Not knowing what to do all the gods appear to you and do two things.the first is they open a portal to a place that is over the spiral to battle morganthe because it would be to dangerous to and they create the ultimate wand (it being of your school but contain attributes of each). As Morganthe watches your world be destroyed you shoot her with the wand sending her flying into the portal. Stepping through you notice that there is a massive black hole destroying the spiral enraged you start the ultimate battle. Upon her defeat she is knocked off the stage into the black hole ensuring that she will never return. running out of room all most done next one.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
The final continuation of my final world. You then notice that everything stops shaking and you look down to see that the spiral is reforming. Now tired you return to the Council where you are congratulated and the gods then appear asking if you would become a god yourself to be the immortal protector of the new world. Saying yes they make you a god where you then go back to wizard city to start your job. The End

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
how about krokdimension where you can buy all krokotopia pets for only gold and a palace in there is wisconson dells and a pet pavelin in there woo people and you can battle kroks

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
nullHuh. Your right. Also, a sky-based world sounds awesome! I'd like sitting on a little floating cloud mount.

Happy Spellcasting!

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Agreed.Nothing better than a starter world in my opinion.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
i want a western themed world it will be cool

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
How about a world that is based on the Greek gods after all they made an Olympian bundle so why not an Olympian based world hope everyone likes my idea

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I think that it's a great idea. I think that it should be a world full of light, and to get in you have to do a test by fighting Merle Ambrose. That would be cool. I also think that the enemies should be rank 14-15, and they cheat in a fight, like they remove all traps in rank 14 and they remove blades in rank 15.

Explorer
Jan 17, 2011
I just got the Olympian bundle like, just last week or something and I did some pvp with my friends in the arena. AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!! NEW MUSIC!!!!!!!!!! I really think it's a big clue for the next world ( I think) : Olympian themed!!

Brianna Starsong
wizard level 59, almost 60

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I would like to see a world loosely based on Elizabethan and Restoration drama and the world as portrayed therein. It would have several activity areas, each one exploring some play or setting as seen through the eyes of William Shakespeare, Lope de Vega, Giovanni Battista Giraldi, or John Dryden.

--A Midsummer Night's Dream area with a typical potions-and-charms mistaken identity quest line and lots of spirit-school hijinks and bosses.

--An Orlando Furioso/El Cid area showcasing Diego's Valencian allies and several minibosses to duel with as well as some new PVP spells to learn. You must battle and reconcile the three elemental schools' "houses" and face a massive final balance boss who hails from Azteca, a captured god-king who only wants to return home. To face this dangerous and unpredictable entity, you get one each of three elemental Henchmen for free as a result of reconciling the three warring factions: Salah al Mawsili from the Lost Sultanate of Cordoba, a rank 12 fire/life fencing expert; Gabriel de Coimbra, a circumnavigating shipbuilder and rank 12 ice/death; and David Ojo de Huracán, a rank 12 storm/balance exiled statesman and royal physician.

--A late Renaissance Italian states world blending classical myth themes with daggers and Doges. No sidewalks, but some areas of the city are linked by canals and others are reached by winding, precarious ledges up and down the poplar-studded hills and crags of the Monti dei Draghi. At some point you sail to a mythical island full of silks and spices where additional installments of the Astral Schools lay hidden inside fortified temples. Lots of hidden bosses, including an under-canal undercity full of pirates and some ancient Tuscan ruins haunted by a lost Roman legion. New mounts for sale in the island of Serendipity: a dolphin, a magical air catamaran, a simurgh or Persian phoenix, and a set of Renaissance wings you can buy for gold.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Maybe some worlds form pirate101 like Aquila or Cool ranch, that would be really cool and awesome, hope it won't be the last world though because I don't want wizard101 to be finish. It would be like the second last world and the last world would be something to do with the creation of the world with bartleby and the titans and stuff, the game mentions this a lot. You travel way back in time in wizard city and before wizard city was created. There would be the ancient wizards and morganthe would try to control the world in the past where there was no one to stop her(ambrose) and she would try to control the titans, giants ,dragons and bartleby using the spells we know now which the ancient wizards are unfamiliar of because they will make these spells in the future. Bartleby would use his eye to see the future and calls to you for help.

Just my ideas

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
A underground world, where the Moles live. But, a disease made the Moles turn evil, and they are after The great tunnel, The great tunnel is where The Spiral control center is! And the worse part is: inside The Spiral control center is a button, whoever touches it (even evil) can take over The Spiral! But there is good Moles, They will help you get to The great tunnel before the evil Moles do!

Survivor
Mar 02, 2013
I would like to see a dinosaur themed world like Jurassic park. the enemies would be dinosaurs and you would have to evacuate everyone.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
Well, since you guys did like a Mid-Evil theme (Avalon), a dinosaur theme (Azteca), and an Ancient Egyptian theme (Krokotopia), I was thinking the next world could at least be somewhat educational. Well I'm no education enthusiast haha, but maybe the next world could be something like Civil War? Or uh maybe like a different war. And I also agree with Alura Battleheart about the candy world and the stormy world. The stormy world she was talking about reminded me of Kamino, a planet in Star Wars. So hope you choose one of the world that I pointed out! HUZZAH!!!!

Wolf Frostblade, level 90, Hero of Avalon

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
I was thinking like a Revolutionary War theme. But I agree with Alura Battleheart's ideas, with the candy theme and the stormy theme. But please don't make the ending of that world so depressing like how Azteca ended lol. Thanks!

Wolf Frostblade, Level 90, Hero of Avalon. Huzzah!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
nullDo you realize you just described DS? Lol. But seriously- Dragonspyre has dragons in it (duh- DRAGONspyre), is dark, and has lava in it.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2012
nullA time based world. It could be called, Clokara. The storyline being: Ambrose summons you. "Young Wizard, something terrible has arose in a world called, Clokara. Time has stopped in some areas. Take this key, and investigate." When you get there, you learn of many new things including a Time School. This is where
you learn new spells, such as Clockwork, time freeze, and the highest spell, Father Time.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
I think they should make a world where pirate101 players can come and meet wizard101 players. They can call it the combined world. The too worlds combine and defeat some of the monsters from both of the games. The world should be for level 100. They need to start making new worlds. People are finishing them fast. Please check out my page.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2008
I really want a Roman-type themed world, like the new card-bundle that came out. I love history, so it would be awesome to see that.

A persian themed world would be pretty interesting, in my opinion, at least.

A greek mythology themed world would be awesome! Maybe the storyline can be that some of the gods/goddesses have gone missing and the headmaster has recieved a distress call from the gods at mount. Olympus. Maybe Heracles helps you and he would be a companion for a few battles, like in pirate101. An alternate storyline could be The titans that were locked in Tatrtarus have escaped and the gods need your help.

What about an internet themed world? Everyone has a facebook/twitter/instagram these days.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Jadanga a swampy area with goo monsters and infected people and creature trying to survive a plague called disease of despair.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I think it would be cool if there were a modern themed world. It could look like a big American city with skyscrapers and subways.

Or maybe time-travel could be introduced and you could travel to a post-apocalyptic Wizard City, or even travel back in time to other places in the Spiral. (Time travel could get very confusing though.)

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
Imagine of there was a world where all the bosses you have defeated go. It would be kind of like Tartarus in Greek Mythology.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Definitely a Greek world with like poseidon storm spell and ares as fire and scylla for a balance spell cuz it could be like hydra and chimera combined and a balance since she has 7 heads so myth, life, death, storm, ice, fire, and balance head.

Also definitely an elevated type world say like where you are in treetops or something like that

I liked the idea of a world where all the bosses go, and i say you put a base area and one exit goes to bosses where, it has streets that say "Wizard City" "Mooshu" "Aztecta" etc etc. and all the bosses are in houses in rows down the street with names posted above the door. Another exit off the base area for dungeons and then layout just like the bosses.

Make a world where there are schools again so youll have to think of some more spells ahead of time but like still have the same schools as in wizard city and have it done the same way so you can see what youre getting in the future rather than have quests from your professor like you do now. You need to introduce some more blades and traps too its getting harder to kill.

Start making some planet based worlds like moon or pluto or saturn or jupiter and stuff, ooo or maybe a doctor who, for those who know what it is, based worlds like gallifrey or raxicoricofalipatorious, i would make the time lord palace the final dungeon on gallifrey where when you fight the president you have to beat all 13 regenerations of him but on his first he only starts with like 1000 health and gets harder every regeneration