Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
wierdogirl101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I think this is a great idea. There currently is no world like Mirage or Weirwood. My thoughts on this is that Mirage could come after Azteca. Enemies for mirage could be:
  • Scarabs
  • evil black cats
  • rattlesnakes
  • scorpions
  • a thing not unlike a water or fire spirit except made from wind or sand
Good guys would be:
  • Cats like Nalia
  • Armadillos
The story with Mirage could be that an evil cat leader is forcing everyone to build huge monuments of him. Something like that.....
Weirwood is a different thing entirely. It could be available to anyone above level 30. it would be a forest type world on the very edge of Avalon but the once beautiful land is being corrupted by blight, an evil mist that is turning all the residence sad and evil. Good guys could be:
  • Beatrice
  • other Fairies
  • Mermaids
  • magical Faerie type creatures
Bad guys could be:
  • Red Caps
  • creatures that look like that thing on the "Dark Wind" spell
  • Myth Banshees that actually LOOK like the one on the spell
The people in Weirwood are trying to find "Judgement" and you have to help them. Judgement can restore order to their land, and later you find out she was kidnapped by a mysterious hooded figure, who turns out to be the wife of Malistare, and she walks off.
yeah I agree. weirwood can be a combination of grizzleheim, zafaria tree houses, and Avalon. I like the idea of the enemies. there can also be more imps, blood bats, cursed unicorns, more spiders, stags, human deer hunters, human fairy catchers, and human wizard researcher as a boss. friendly characters can be non- cursed unicorns, deer, and characters like that dragon in the tower of archives that turns on you later on. another problem is that humans are trying to prove that these myths are real. I think she could be kidnapped by a human then you will later find out that malistares wife is not dead and has ben hiding in the woods. her and malistare used to be friendly, but ever since they thought she was dead, malistare has turned evil. she is still friendly, but very shy. malistare will soon accidently rise down from the ground and malistare wont be evil anymore. the sidewalks can be deer tracks on dirt roads covered in leaves. the music can be like a pond and crickets and a flute.

and for mirage, I am worried it will look exactly like krokotopia with the deserts. I think it should be a western themed world like that town on the movie Rango. enemies can be wargs, cursed owls, dogs, coyotes, storm, ice, and fire zillas, tritons, storm lords, muskrats, and hawks. the friendly characters can be lizards, toads, and camels. the problems can be that a team of muskrats, snakes, and hawks called the ringo boys are taking over. the sidewalks can be stone pathways and stray tumbleweeds. the music can be like the music on Rango.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2013
babysav on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
I think that KI should make a new world that is based on the future, for example: Everything is chrome (metallic), flying enemies, and everything is futuristic.

The last boss could be Malistare, Meowiarty, Krokopatra, and the spider lady from Celestia but way stronger. Malistare would be fire, Meowiarty myth, spider lady storm, and Krok could be life.

Anyone that has any ideas please reply and hopefully KI will make this world reality

- Brandon BattleRider, lvl 70 ice
I've been thinking the futuristic thing for a long time! Wouldn't it be nice to get a break from all the 1700's worlds? Metallic buildings, flying cars.. that sort of thing.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2011
chopper99933 on Apr 26, 2013 wrote:
hehe i think the new world should be dark and creepy, like morganthe. the name of the new world should be named thee celestial choir (lol).the world should have spiders everywhere and ghouls too and should be mostly death monsters to fight since it's morganthe we're talking about.the forces of light should be there too XD. (Blaze Moonmender lvl 90 necromancer)
that's a great idea. the boss should be morganthe and young ambrose. young ambrose (hmm i guess morganthe cursed him . (angel stronggem lvl 90 conjurer, angel frostbreeze lvl 43 thaumaturge, angel angle lvl 35 diviner, angel darkwraith lvl 15 necromancer, angel greenleaf lvl 15 theugrist, angel fireflame lvl 15 pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 18, 2013
How about a world called Thaemnis? (them-uh-em-nis) I don't know... I just really like the name lol..

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Being myth I think that is a bad idea lol just having to fight my own school every day would be annoying but still I would love to see the spells for that the myth world would probably be empirea

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Goober989 on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
I have a idea for the next world, One called: Storm fall island. Good guys would be: Wizards of storm. The enemies would be: Krakens,storm snakes, and storm sharks (Underwater). In the final dungeon ( The waterfalls of stormfall ) the Bosses are: Mayor stormfall, President stormfall, The ghost of Mr. Stormfall, and Morganthe. The good guys inside that dungeon are: The ghost of Mr. Stormfall (after defeat), The ghost of Malistaire, Merle Ambrose, and The forces of light. Places: Storm city, Ocean of lightning, Storm fall mountain, Lightning bat cave, Lightning clouds, and The waterfalls of stormfall. More idea's coming soon!
Back with another idea! History of stormfall: Once there was a man named Mr. Stormfall, He made a city, soon people from Wizard City came. Soon the place became stormy, and when Stormfall went to investigate, he was never heared from again.

Survivor
Jan 22, 2012
I think they should make a storm world!It would also be hard and easy for Myth and Storm.Because there has NEVER BEEN A STORM world!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
I just realized something. Their was 5 worlds in the malistare saga so the next world is the end of morganthes saga

Rylee Rainbowsong - a little magic now and then is more than fine.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
dr6g0n on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
There should be a Greek Myth world, and the new spells are Greek Gods/Goddesses:
Life: Demeter
Death: Hades
Myth: Zeus?
Storm: Poseidon
Balance: Hermes?
Fire: Apollo
Ice:Artemis?

Vanessa OwlBreeze, Master Theurgist
No, I don't like or prefer greek, myth.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
What i thought Artemis was goddess of the moon and hunting, Ares was the god of war and Athena was the goddess of wisdom and stuff like that

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
I have a idea for the next world, One called: Storm fall island. Good guys would be: Wizards of storm. The enemies would be: Krakens,storm snakes, and storm sharks (Underwater). In the final dungeon ( The waterfalls of stormfall ) the Bosses are: Mayor stormfall, President stormfall, The ghost of Mr. Stormfall, and Morganthe. The good guys inside that dungeon are: The ghost of Mr. Stormfall (after defeat), The ghost of Malistaire, Merle Ambrose, and The forces of light. Places: Storm city, Ocean of lightning, Storm fall mountain, Lightning bat cave, Lightning clouds, and The waterfalls of stormfall. More idea's coming soon!
Back with more! This time: Bosses!
Required Creatures/Wizards:

Merle Ambrose
Health:50,000

School:Balance
Spells: 8 to 10

Ocean of lightning Creatures:

King sharkshrink
Health:10,974

School:Moon
Spells:(Life and Balance spells) 6 to 9.

King sharkfall
Health:20,700

School:Storm
Spells: 5 to 8

Stormfall mountain creatures:

Mad stormsnake
Health:30,568

School:storm
Spells:7 to 9

Outraged stormzilla
Health:40,456

Mayor stormfall
Health:16,798

Spells:5 to 8

More coming soon!

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
Eli9030 on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I have a new school ideas. Water school and air school... the elements of the earth.
Ice is water and Myth is air, just pointing that out.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
i read a lot but idk, morganthe is pretty much a death wizard, and i think if we going to fight her and deafeat her, to do so but in her world! what do i mean well to make a like a doom world were heals would be less usefull like a doom gloom but in the whole world to make thing more interesting,thats one i dead i got because we had all schools worlds execpt balance and death. oh and new spells for fire to get a healing spell like all the others schools death got one! life of curse,balance does too, storm does tooo! myth and ice need it one tooo fire got one but it kind of soaks is like a spritly

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
johnny156554 on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
I think the theme of the new world should be greek mythology.i've had a whole unit on greek mythology in my school and it would be perfect for wizard101.Its also very interesting,like the lvl 98 spells should be greek gods. for example:life:demeter:goddess of nature.fire:hades:god of fire,storm:zeusetc....and in the greek mythology the bad guy was kronos he was the father of zeus.you should make a theme of morganthe goes to tartarus and bring kronos back and treis to destroy the 12 olympian gods.and in the world you meet all the gods and you help them and at the end you destroy kronos.you should include all the famus greek heroes like hercules,thesus,perseus etc.....some of the bad guys shouyld be monsters like medusa etc... its just an idea but it makes an awesome theme. by the way the movie and book percy jackson series have gotten very popular because of the greek mythology theme and this world can get popular too!
that sounds great i greek mythology

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
It would be so cool if there was a world that was like a mix of desert and forest and the good guys could be kangaroos, wombats, echidnas and platypuses. The bad ones could be drop bears (which are evil bears that hang in trees and drop down on people and glide and have sharp teeth and eat them but don't actually exist irl lol) and maybe some tassie devils.Basically a world like Australia :P

hope you like my idea

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
Well i think its obvious that there is going to be one more world in the morganthe saga marking probably the last world of the game so lets lay down some ideas
Most of the worlds so far have mainly been old fashion or different types of "back in the day" themes so i think it would be cool that the final world be a futuristic advanced world. To give you a slight idea of what i mean search google images "coruscant." I think the final world should be epic and cool like that.

What ideas do you have?

P.S. my idea is my idea please no hating (ravenlady777)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
I love the idea, but I would make a few changes:

First of all, Athena is NOT hunt. (Sorry, I love Greek Myths and am very touchy about this. And Athena's my favorite.) She is wisdom and battle (Strategy, not like Ares.) Artemis is Hunt and moon. Also, I think Demeter should be Life- Plants? Nature? Seem to fit better than love and beauty. But other than this, I would only say Hermes also fits Balance. I love the idea!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zachary Thunderfla... on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
Well i think its obvious that there is going to be one more world in the morganthe saga marking probably the last world of the game so lets lay down some ideas
Most of the worlds so far have mainly been old fashion or different types of "back in the day" themes so i think it would be cool that the final world be a futuristic advanced world. To give you a slight idea of what i mean search google images "coruscant." I think the final world should be epic and cool like that.

What ideas do you have?

P.S. my idea is my idea please no hating (ravenlady777)
I am quite offended by your nice little "P.S."
I hate no one and only state my opinions; which is what we are asked for, yes?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Now something else: Is anyone reading these ideas?

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I actually think that would indeed be an epic idea. Very cool. At the same time though, I would kind of be sad if there ever came to be a 'final world' in the W101 universe. a final world would mark the end of the game. LOL

Survivor
Sep 01, 2012
I dont think Poloris is coming out in six months because they should have been put it out before Azteca because at the end of Moshu before Dragonspyre the Emporer of Moshu was talking about Poloris.So i doubt that Poloris is going to come out but good imaginastion.im sorry but Kingsisle is going to fail you.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Tyler Legendfriend on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
Hi guys.I got a new school idea.It is galaxy.Galaxy will have super high damage but low accuracy.It will get 20% boost to all schools.It will use spell name ideas from the elemental schools.It can heal.It will have medium health and gear.The first spell is really good but has bad accuracy.Here is my first idea:

Name:burning ice
Accuracy:60%
Type:damage
Amount if damage:290-330 galaxy damage
School:galaxy

If you want to change the name its ok.
Here is apprentice spell:

Name:strike
Accuracy:50%
Type:damage/stun
School:galaxy
Amount if damage: 200 galaxy damage plus stun for one round.

The shield is 100% and shield to all schools 20%
I will tell you if I come up with more
I love the idea. the only thing is that they should have mana spells. the galaxy's logo can be a picture of a comet .

Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
I would like to revisit all the old worlds to solve a mystery...they sort of did that with the book quest...but i was hoping would be more for lvl 90 wiz not one for each level of wizard. Would like to see Dragonspyre healed as well as Celestia...maybe go back in time..to when Ambrose was a young wizard...explore more how the school was started...etc.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
Just like many other wizards I've been doing a lot of brainstorming for a new world.
>A Seasonal World ( winter, spring, summer, fall).
>This world wouldn't favor a certain school, it would have a combination of all schools.

>A Sci-Fi World ( maybe like a Star Wars kind of place).

>An idea i had for a new wand would be a possible form of lightsaber.
>A new 2 person UFO mount. Maybe be like one of the Bird mounts that can carry people by their feet, except by a glowing green light underneath the UFO that could levitate another wizard.
I hope my ideas help in creating possible new worlds

Ashley Sparkle: Archmage Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
Back to Bosses:

Lightning bat cave Bosses:

Blind Kraken
Health:38,657

School: Storm
Spells: 6 to 8

King bat the 50'th
Health:50,978

School:Death
Spells:7 to 10
Cheats: Casts 500 damage Scarecrow with 3 different blades.

Steaming robot pump
Health:25,555

School:Fire
Spells:8 to 11

Lightning clouds Bosses

King of the flying Tritons
Health:36,895

Spells: 1 to 6

King of the flying Storm Sharks
Health:20,000

President Stormfall
Health:39,999

Spells:6 to 11
Cheats: Has Colossal on every spell he casts.

Next bosses are in the final dungeon.