Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2011
I would like to see something like a taiga biome, with corrupted Earth Giants and Werewolves. People who play Minecraft [I don't. Wiz101 forever!] know what I am talking about. Sorry for promoting another game.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2011
I think there should be a world were Malistaire came from because it could give a nice back story on why he's evil

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
How about a side world you visit at level 75 and would be a continuation of Dragonspyre in a sense. For those who didn't know Dragonspyre is based off of the USSR which was the predecessor of Russia. So naturally this world would have influence over other worlds in the spiral. I propose a world centered around a heavily militarized dragonspyre like world (this time not in ruins) which is on the brink of collapse. The reason you are sent there is because it is planning to re summon the dragon titan as either an energy source or a military weapon. The Arcanum sends you there to stop this threat. The streets of this world are being roamed by tanks and soldier wizards and the final boss would be the dictator who would be or . The world would have propaganda posters on all of the walls of its buildings and have a sense of complete government control. This world would also have tensions with Mirage which would would be why they would be so militarized. This world would have many military bases and Dragon launching stations all covered with its red and yellow adaption of the Dragonspyre logo which is its flag. The finally area would be the largest base, built on top of a giant under ground base where the dragon will be summoned. This would not only be a good change from the ancient theme of the second arc but also a great allusion to some of the actual things that happened in the 1980s between Russia, the US, and the middle east; the Cold War.

-Blake Dragn Flame

Survivor
Sep 27, 2015
laserdas on Dec 22, 2015 wrote:
That is already kind of like the -SPOILER ALERT!!!- Celstia's Floating Island, or Pirate101.

~Zythiv~
Dude, the original post was made years before celestia and pirate

Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
I would honestly like to see some type of world made by the void. Maybe some evil ghosts, void crabs. Anything void I kinda like the void them so seeing this would be pretty cool. Please make this happen!

Survivor
Apr 22, 2015
anthony mistblade on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
A world in which our wizards go on a small quest, then return to Wizard city, to find that it is now a dark place, and that an evil has taken over all the good people (with survivors as vendors etc), and you have to fight Ambrose inn the 3rd arc (3-4 worlds maybe). That would be epic, fighting all the "good guys"
I read this and though this would be an amazing idea, maybe something known as The Otherworld? You get a spiral key from Merle Ambrose and him stating that the key has no use and that you could keep it. Then getting a quest in your journal to use that key at the World Gate only seeing that it ends up taking you to an opposite Wizard City, Known as The Otherworld. I think this would be an amazing idea. +1 this if you agree

Explorer
Apr 09, 2011
onecrazykitten on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
I think there should be a world were Malistaire came from because it could give a nice back story on why he's evil
they gave a reason why he was evil in the first arc. the world he came (as well as Silvia and Cyrus) from was revealed in last B.O.X.E.S quest.

Survivor
May 05, 2009
Did anyone realize that they tell you inthe dialogue for one of the quests about two more worlds coming? I remember it was mirage and something else...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
mkuliani on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)
I was thinking the same thing with that first idea! I just got to Avalon, and the world is so bright and colorful that it reminds me of that movie A Bug's Life, which sort of has a similar concept because the bugs are small and they see the world from a smaller perspective and...well you get the point. (Also that Fairgrounds world sounds AMAZING!!! I would have never thought of that!)

I also really want to see Mirage! It keeps being hinted at but it hasn't happened yet. In my opinion, all those loose ends should be tied up before a new arc, but hey maybe that's just me haha :P

Survivor
May 24, 2009
How about a Harry Potter themed world. Since you recently launched Polaris, which looks to be an upgrade from Marleybone; I figure you could make it like Wysteria since Hogwarts is a magic school. You could add more quests and areas with similar characters from the movies. I don't know if someone already offered this idea, but it was worth a shot.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2015
Balance dude on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
Did anyone realize that they tell you inthe dialogue for one of the quests about two more worlds coming? I remember it was mirage and something else...
Yes. I Think they have two more worlds untill the finale of the game.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
it would be really cool if there was a world that was art deco, it could be like 20s themed. I'd love to see a world that was based on the American Revolution, it could involve an early Marleybone since Marleybone is like Britain.

Survivor
May 14, 2014
Maybe a world of fairy tale. where the bad people be witches and the quests are based on the actual fairy tale stories like helping Cinderella or snow white etc.

or a world of minions :P or maybe Malistaire created a mirror world which looks same as wizcity (which includes merle, the school teachers and yourself in it) but they people in that world are bad and we have to fight them. and malistaire gives a potion to merle which makes him sick so with all the teachers you have to defeat the mirror world. it would be like yourself vs yourself and yourself vs merle and the teachers in the bad world too and also we should save merle before its too late.

-Isabella Life Flame

Survivor
Jun 06, 2014
i hope they will improve the dorms by making it bigger or allowing wizards to buy houses at sooner levels.

Survivor
Sep 09, 2011
hmm i wonder if the ancient lands will be one

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
What about a world that's for out type of wizard?

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
I think that a sci-fi, space-themed world would be really cool.
I know we already have Celestia, which was partly inspired by all that astrology stuff, but I still think that something like Star Wars, with ships and stuff like that, would be cool.

Another idea I had while questing through Celestia the other day is a steampunk world. You see all those golems in golem court, and you see the clockworks and all that stuff; a steampunk/mechanical world would be a cool back story for those things. There could be flying steamships, goggles, gears, and stuff like that... idk, just sounds really appealing to me.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Well, I would instead of a world add more dungeons into the game like Darkmoor where we got malistaire gear except with a twist, Arcanum proffessors were testing you and get a new spell. I was thinking every class gets a spell with a certain debuff at the end to weaken opponents. Maybe like Rusalka's Wrath where it gives the blade at the end or weakness but for all schools. For the upcoming worlds I personally think each school needs a new set of gear that balances crit and block with the new update like 50% and 50% instead of 25% and 80%. I do like the GreyRose's candy world idea where we can have a quest line dungeon with new darkmoor gear for the new update
JustinThunderFist

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I really wish there was a small fishing world where all you do is fish. This would only be for members and only for people who have finished all the fishing quests from grizzleheim, wizard city, and maybe dragonspyre. I would love to have a fishing world!!!!
jennaw1123 ICE level 53

Explorer
Apr 06, 2013
I also think that the following would be cool:

*A world based off of the colonial times (Name: ????)

*A world where you become an instructor (Name: ????)

*A world That is all in the sky-Like birds, butterflies, etc. (Name: Skytopia)

*A world made up of dreams and nightmares (Name: Sleepytown)

*A world where it is all unicorns and pegasi (Name: Unicornia)

*A world where you get captured and have to escape (Name: ??????)

Thats all i got...(Also maybye you could have a contest to let us make a world and who wins, will have that world be the next world in the spiral)

Thank you KI,

Cori Skullblood

Survivor
Jan 05, 2016
I think there should be a world themed around fire and lava i know there is fire cat alley but i think a valcano city would be awesome with new NPCs and new enemys that are actual mini valcanos think about it would be awesome

Survivor
Jan 05, 2016
how about a steampunk world! think about that hasn't been done in wizard101 before right? anyways this world would have bassicly the enemys that were in the tower in golem court but more powerful and more types of golems and also this world would have steampunk robes shoes hats that would look awesome!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2010
I have an idea about a new world. As we all know the Gobbler's world was overran by evil witches and that was why they came to Wizard City. What if a time machine was created that could send us back to the world of the Gobblers and help them rid their world of the evil witches? The world could be made of all kinds of sweet goodies that the Gobbles love. The Professor could be the one that creates the time machine or use the red booths like we have before.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
I think that a good world to have in the Spiral would be a Moon Base themed world. It could be in outer space, and you could have aliens to fight, a new moon rover mount, a set of clothes that might look like a astronaut, and you could run around on the moon talking to other past astronauts. The aliens could be different colors according to difficulty and there could be many different type styles and sizes.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2013
a cool world to have would be a like world where there are no bad guys, and you just run around and find stuff. the thing is, you would have no arrow. then out of the blue, a huge bad boss fight right at the end. you get a ton of friends, and go kick some boss bootyWaddya think?