Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2014
chimbalicious on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Since it must be very difficult to keep up with the demands of the game by adding new worlds that are adequately challenging and unique, I think it would be an interesting twist if KingsIsle re-used the worlds that they have previously created.

My idea is that the wizard's shadow magic got out of control and infected the Council of Light and consequently the worlds they inhabit. The wizard must work backwards from Khrysalis in the new shadowy, corrupted versions of each world (Azteca, Avalon, etc.) in order to save the entire spiral from ultimate destruction. Each world could have a Shadow Realm (like the ones in the normal worlds) so that wizards can go to the normal world but change into the Shadow Realm for their quests. The new shadow realms have a resemblance to the culture and landmarks of each world, but they have been transformed to a deadlier, evil version. The wizards could work with previous enemies (who are also scared of the Shadows) to reclaim the worlds. This will create an interesting twist as the forces of good and evil, light and dark, are reversed.

-Kristen Darkmask, Exalted Thaumaturge
Another extension could have something to do with the missing space in Ravenwood (where the Death school used to be). A quest could lead the wizard downward to a civilization (possibly a labyrinth or underground city) below Wizard City.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
chimbalicious on Jan 20, 2015 wrote:
Another extension could have something to do with the missing space in Ravenwood (where the Death school used to be). A quest could lead the wizard downward to a civilization (possibly a labyrinth or underground city) below Wizard City.

that is where nightside is

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
A world like castle darkmoor with haunted houses and scarecrows and enemies will be death.for level 100 to 110.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2013
Maybe a world of Humans, in witcch they don't believe in wizards and we have to make them believe.

~Miranda Anglebloom

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
nvbjnhmhgcmhjk on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
A world like castle darkmoor with haunted houses and scarecrows and enemies will be death.for level 100 to 110.
It wouldn't be very fair to Death wizards, because we'd have to use prisms in almost every battle.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2014
Maybe like a fairytale world, with all the classic fairytales like Jack and the Beanstalk and Cinderella, and your wizard maybe gets inter winded with these stories, like helping Jack defeat the giant, or steal the gold harp or the golden egg laying goose, or you helping Cinderella getting to the ball, maybe in a dungeon. (You could use the graphics like in the telephone box, where the fire professor does your moves)

Survivor
May 31, 2010
Going off of what people said about school themed worlds, what about a world that has the storyline of where all of the main 7 schools began. a very ancient world with puzzles and booby traps and ghosts and each section of the world would be the theme of a school. maybe it wouldn't be realistic for all of the origins to be in one place, so it could have a bunch of teleporters to get to each place's origin. (like the cob quests when you saw his past) ice could be giants up in the clouds, storm could be titans and krakens in a stormy ocean, and fire could be with dragons. this could give some very unique school spells that are incredibly ancient and untaught anymore that, for instance if you are fire, you must have the dragons themselves teach you. bartleby and the professor can team up and take you back in time, this world with all of the teleporters can be Bartlebys home world, because he was made when the spiral was made so this world could be the first ever world in the spiral.

sorry if this was a long idea, but i think it could add a completely new element to the game, specifically to combat. there could be school specific mounts that actually give stats, maybe even a new type of gear - like gloves, braclet/cuff, or even an aurora (kinda like a mastery amulet gives). thanks so much!

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
Wow, seeing comments from 2008 really shows how KI really listens to us!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
There is already a Atlantis themed world, named Celestia, and it already has Aliens, and robots. Its long, and although it was somewhat cool, it was a little hard.

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
LafChill on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.
Those too are from Avalon i think.
Although, I am not sure entirely about Greyrose, that would be interesting though!

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I am thinking maybe a Steampunk like world filled with airships, knights, alchemists, that is suffering from a corrupt government that is run by a seemingly "deceased" army general who wants to conquer the spiral, and Wizards can arrive there to learn a new kind of magic called "Sound Magic" that could be used for attacks that damage everyone teammates and enemies alike on the battlefield, or boost your teams stats in exchange for lowering other stats.

Survivor
May 15, 2011
I don't know what world should be next, my choice would be a world ruled my cyborgs after a civil war disaster of the two tribes that live in that world (which should be like about five decades later) there leaders are taken, the people split in two and got new leaders leading them against the each other cause they think the others kidnapped the leaders. The whole society collapses, that's when Ambrose calls the wizards to go aid the cyborgs before they destroy themselves and find the missing leaders not knowing one of the leaders are working for old cob and also they got this place that's forbidden for anyone to go cause its got the truth behind the prophecy and how old cob will bring wrath to the spiral and how the wizard will defeat him. but before the players see it its destroyed and it should ne a dungeon too. let me know what you guys think.

Explorer
Apr 29, 2012
Miranda Anglebloom on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
Maybe a world of Humans, in witcch they don't believe in wizards and we have to make them believe.

~Miranda Anglebloom
I love that idea!!!!

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
It would be really cool if you had a Olympus themed world like Aquila but a main themed world. Also there would be like three headed hydras and big mystic palaces, I think that would be really cool.

Another idea would be a nature (life) themed world where there would be birds and caterpillars.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2014
KieranMoonFlame on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
I am thinking maybe a Steampunk like world filled with airships, knights, alchemists, that is suffering from a corrupt government that is run by a seemingly "deceased" army general who wants to conquer the spiral, and Wizards can arrive there to learn a new kind of magic called "Sound Magic" that could be used for attacks that damage everyone teammates and enemies alike on the battlefield, or boost your teams stats in exchange for lowering other stats.
I really love this idea with all the airships the deceased general this would be a amazing idea.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
I for sure think there should be a space world. There could be cool futuristic and space clothing. You could touch more on the Star, Sun, and Moon spells. Also, there could be really cool alien monsters to fight (Because Malistaire is buying for time). The scenery would be amazing along with the quests.
As an afterthought, it would be really cool to have Star, Sun, and Moon monsters and bosses to fight.
As another afterthought, it doesn't have to be on the moon or anything. There could just be like different asteroids for the different areas (Ex. Asteriod X7 or something).

Another cool world would be a Bug world where you are the size of a bug and stuff. I don't have many ideas for this one but it would be a good Balance, Life, and Myth world. The frogs from Marleybone and the Storm Professor and Tempest Professor from Wizard City and Wysteria could also be from one area of here. I guess that would be a Storm part of the World.

That's all! Thanks!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Just as a suggestion: If a new world comes out (which I'm sure it will) it should be for all levels (or at least like level 20 and up) like Wysteria and Grizzleheim. Those were cool fun worlds that were very enjoyable to play when I was of a pretty low level.

Thanks!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Jan 25, 2015 wrote:
Wow, seeing comments from 2008 really shows how KI really listens to us!
I agree. Hopefully they will listen to the new comments in 2015! (I am seeing a lot of space world and bug world suggestions)

Survivor
May 25, 2009
KieranMoonFlame on Jan 29, 2015 wrote:
I think the world is a great idea, but the Sound magic thing seems like it would get boring. What kind of spells could it be other than people covering their ears, and boosting moral. Though I do think you are on the right track with Sound magic, I don't think it would work.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2014
I started playing on my main (this is my alt) 6 years ago and ever since I've had this great idea for a new world.

So a new world that bartleby didn't know existed because there it isn't a real world. It is made of metal and gears. Only clockworks live there. There is only one human, (plot twist) who grew up with Merle Ambrose.
He lives in a clock tower (kind of like big ben). The clock controls all of the robots and clockworks. Every time is a different type. For example midnight would be balance, 1:00 storm 2:00 ice 3:00 fire 4:00 death 5:00 myth 6:00 life, so on. The monsters walking around's type would change with the time.

I hope you take my idea into consideration.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Maybe a dark moor type thing that's only about bark moor and then you could get spells from a secret trainer. You could also get like a haunted world. Maybe Malistaire revived now with shadow magic and cheats and the school teachers got trapped in a dungeon go and save them.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
I think that Mirage is next after Khrysalis - as it has been mentioned so many times. Old Cob mentioned it and so did Cyrus in the Myth Calendar Spell Quest. It has also been talked about numerous times in Pirate101, along with Polaris.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2012
Honestly I hope either polaris, mirage or empyria will be the next world

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Empyria and Polaris sound like a very interesting worlds to me. I think that empyria will kind of be like dragonspyre except no one will have russian accents, everyone will be alive, and it will have lots of greenery and brilliant architecture the based on maybe the ancient roman empire it would be like a kingdom. Polaris obviously sounds like an ice world, full of arctic animals such as polar bears, penguins, seals and whales etc. Mirage from my understanding would be a maybe an arabian nights themed world full of persian cats, genies, snakes, and other kinds of creatures. As for the other new worlds that cob talked about those still remain a mystery because they could be anything

Victoria Storm
Mason Greenbane

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
iArez on Feb 3, 2015 wrote:
I started playing on my main (this is my alt) 6 years ago and ever since I've had this great idea for a new world.

So a new world that bartleby didn't know existed because there it isn't a real world. It is made of metal and gears. Only clockworks live there. There is only one human, (plot twist) who grew up with Merle Ambrose.
He lives in a clock tower (kind of like big ben). The clock controls all of the robots and clockworks. Every time is a different type. For example midnight would be balance, 1:00 storm 2:00 ice 3:00 fire 4:00 death 5:00 myth 6:00 life, so on. The monsters walking around's type would change with the time.

I hope you take my idea into consideration.
I love this idea, I hope KI elaborates on it with a whole new world. This sounds very interesting and well thought out.

Mason Greenbane
Victoria Storm