Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
We all know the 2nd Arc is coming to a close just around the corner. I can hardly believe it! I remember when Celestia just came out and all those really cool teasers on it's arrival were spilled. Good times, good times...

Then Zafaria came out. And Avalon made a puzzling release (get it? Cause Avalon was released in the form of a month long puzzle and then it came- no? Oh well...) And now Azteca's here. All's left it world number 5. I just can hardly believe this story and arc went by...

But enough remenicing! What I want to ask you is, what do you think will become of Morganthe when the next world arrives? I'm just curious to see what imaginations for the big showdown. We all know very well how Malistaire came to his end (no spoilers for those newcomers). But what do you think will happen to Morganthe? Will she be imprisoned? Will she be stripped of all her magical powers, leaving her an empty web of her former self? Or will Death come to take her? Maybe some of you Wizards can pull together a sympathetic side to Morganthe as I've notice many love sympathetic Villians.

Also what do you picture the final battle looking like? Many say Polaris is next so how is the battle going to turn out in the frigid place? Or Darkmoor, how will we vanquish the Shadows in a world that's well dark. Or if you say Empyrea, how will the skies illuminate as forces collide? Or Mirage, will the sands whirl in our favor in blazing heat? Simply, how do you picture we encounter and defeat Morganthe?

I kind of want things to play out similarly to how Avatar: The Last Airbender ended (An animated show that used to run on TV based around a mythical world where people can control one of the four elements and one person, the Avatar, can wield the power of all the elements). Just to give you a brief summary of the ending, everyone was saying that the Avatar, Aang (pronounced like clang), had to kill fire lord Ozai (the major villian of the series, a menevolate fire bender who had a personally similar to Morganthe. He only cared for power and complete rule). But Aang was like there has to be another way and after spiritual guidance, he removed the evil lord's ability to bend fire, making him powerless.

I'd like the world to play out where everyone wants us to kill Morganthe, but we try to find a better way because while she's a vile person, killing her would only make us like her (you know, cause what she did to Azteca). I think in the end Morganthe's fate will leave her a powerless, ex-soceress and imprisoned in a well-guarded cell for enternaty. It also helps mix things up from the Malistaire ending. Afterwards, her Shadow Web legion would crumble. I hope the quest name to battle her has a clever reference like the Final Countdown for Malistaire. I also hope for a story that will really tell all the secrets between Morganthe and Merle.

So to recap: What do you think will become of Morganthe? How will the final battle play out?

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
Well your message pretty long, long, long............, but I read until the part of: "What do you think should be the next world?", and I had an idea:

I thought only about the last dungeon, and there you'll see Morganthe invites you into a portal which leads to HUGE maze, and if you get wrong, you have to fight one of the knownest hard bosses ever: Slyster Glowstorm (without minions, but harder than before), Belloq (new cheats, health and minions), Malistaire The Undying (new health, but same minions) and Hades The Unseen (With Zeus, Poseidon, and they all better than before).
I guess now people will say: "phew because I can search the answer of this maze in google or ask people", so the answer is: NO YOU CAN'T.
To protect from people like this, the maze changes everytime (I mean everytime people getting into the dungeon it changes), and there are also sometimes while you in there that the walls are moving (I know it is hard to make it, KI, but you did show everybody you can do anything in this game).
When you solve the huge maze (and it must be huge or it will be too easy), you see Morganthe without minions and then, surprise!!! Merle Ambrose is her minion!!!!!!! she controlling him by a spell she use, and of course you need to fight Morganthe and Merle at the same duel.

LOL and I said your Message was way too long.............

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
nullHow about a world of gods like aquila. BUT its more like dragon sphere: has lava and broken structures. Trying to defeat an evil god that supports malistare. After this world would be a final world where malistare is summoning some thing that leads to the end of wizard city....

Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
weirwood i think that is where beatrice came from in wysteria

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
This is an idea I've come up with for a new world that I thought would be very cool called Yumkingdom the world would consist entirely of food of all kinds and have a royal theme there would be food pets food monsters food clothes yummy food furnishings for your home even food mounts and of course a food boss for the world and I've made this post in hopes kingsisle would consider this idea and also so I could get opinions on my idea.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
Hello, My name is Alex Legend. I have thought of some ideas about some new worlds and some new Schools of Magic.

New World: Olympus
Story Line: After you have defeated Hades, Poseidon, and Zeus in Aquila. They return to their homes in Olympus. Merle Ambrose request you to go to Olympus. He has watched over it for a few days. War seems to be going on over the Gods.
Once you have gotten there, You see the three Gods battling. But not in an Arena. Lightning Strikes, Tidal Waves, and Lava Monsters are everywhere. You have to stop this madness!
Quest:You walk up to Zeus, and you ask him what is going on. He says, "Young Wizard, after you have defeated us. We have all been fighting over why we lost. I believe it was because of Hades." Then, you go to Hades. "I believe is was Poseidon's fault! He is was the reason why we lost!" Then you walk up to Poseidon. "I believe is was Zeus's fault! His lightning wasn't strong enough!"

You guys can continue the Story Line.

New Character Idea: Which Side Do You Choose?
How it works: After you defeat Mailstaire in Dragonspyre, you get a quest to choose which side you want to be on. You can choose "Malistaire has done nothing to you guys. I don't know why i tried to battle him!" And you go to His side. With all new worlds, and instead of trying to destroy the spiral, he tries to destroy Wizard City. You have new classes you can evolve into. New spells, ect. When Ambrose's side tries to defeat Mailistaire the Undying, You can save him by joining his battle. With an Alert of someone wanting to do the dungeon, you join Malistaire's battle. If Malistaire wins, You can destroy Wizard City. If Ambrose's side wins, you just continue the story line.

I know, this all seems confusing and ruin the game, but. I like those kinds of games where you can pick a good side, or an evil side. Just my idea, thanks for reading!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Idk what kind of world but lots of ppl love this game and it is still worth investing in and creating new worlds, i would really like a new world soon to get farther in the game, maybe a myth based world with lots of mythical creatures and stuff or a totally death based world where everything went down totally with plague, just some ideas and thank u so much wizard101 for making this such a great playable game, i love this game so much! Keep up the good work! :) Gavin Ghostweaver lvl sixty legendary conjurer

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
nullBro, I love the idea of choosing which side you wanna be on. I honestly would love to see what kind of magic morganthe could teach us. Perhaps she could send us to Avalon with the mission of bringing her dead brother, Sir Malory back to life so he can help her. We also still take the original quest line through Avalon, but with a twist in the end. I wish we could also choose whether to kill malistare or let him live and come back to continue teaching the death school. If you choose to kill him, you then get to choose the way he dies, like with a spell, feeding him to the dragon titan (yea I know, i'm evil), throwing him into the lava of dragonspyre or just plain pushing him off the volcano, since his lair is at the top of the dragonspyre volcano. If we choose to him live, we can choose whether to encounter morganthe or fix malistare's mess of the spiral. If you choose to fix his mess, you banish the oni, lock up the o Leary's and other villains of marleybone, put the kroks back to sleep and then finally, fix up wizard city. After that, you get to go back in time to stop the destruction of dragonspyre, while being able to explore the world before it was ruined. You are able to use your dragonspyre spiral key, but bartleby enchants it to take you back in time. you must still follow the same storyline as the original dragonspyre, but everyone is alive and you don't have to do much of the previous stuff.

I know that this might ruin the game, and become confusing but I honestly would love to see this sort of thing. I would also love to see a game where you can choose to be a pirate or a wizard, and you get a partner of the opposite type. You can also team with friends and you follow the wizard101 storyline but with the armada included. Then you would have a bridge connecting Skull Island and Wizard City. Those are just some things I would love to see kingsisle do.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Okay, so some people have mentioned this already, but we should have the world that we came from- Earth. At level 90, your school teacher would summon you and give you the spiral key to Earth. You would end up in some crazy chaotic place like New York city or something, and your job is to catch the monsters that have escaped into the magic-free zones, although it would be more of a field trip. The monsters on the streets would be- well, duh- cars, but the bosses would be real monsters from the spiral.

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2013
dang I don't like being a deathwizard in level 12 I cant go to the oaisasbummer but I know every world in the spiral thx to my friends

Survivor
Jul 06, 2012
Zthief, about your olympus idea... Um, the whole Malistaire thing is pretty much over (when you finish Dragonspyre) and we've long since moved on from his story. Also, Kingsisle is always going to keep adding worlds so there won't ever be a "final" world. However, I do like your idea so maybe the evil gods support Morganthe (the new main boss, worse than Malistaire). But it would be the final world in Morganthe's story, and then Kingsisle would come out with another world and another main boss (groan).

Sarah Moonshade
Magus Conjurer

Summon legends, be a legend.

Survivor
Apr 19, 2012
I think there should be a world where after azteca theres like a time world something like "and blah blah years later" and we are thrown into the future all of our wizards are grown up like taller and stuff and we have our own schools sort of idk where im going with this just something i was thinking about

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
My idea for a whole new world would be some candy themed world. I think it'd be cool if Professor Greyrose's old friend became this evil fairy who helps Morganthe escape to Candy World. If anyone has seen Hoodwinked Too, the grandma's friend always got second place to her in baking stuff, so the whole backstory for the evil fairy could be she wanted to be ice professor but Ambrose chose Greyrose instead, so she became evil, to destroy people who doubted her powers before.

There's this new "craze" in the modern world called "Candy Crush" so I think a candy themed world would be so cool for kids to imagine and for Candy Crush players,and for other players. The storyline could be Morganthe and the evil fairy want to resurrect all the evil strongest bosses in the game to destroy the spiral; sylster gloworm, malistair, and some other enemies. I haven't gone into Aquila so I don't know what bosses lie there.

Ideas for world:

The Fairy Realm; the big dungeon against Morganthe and the evil fairy.
Sugary Mountains; the third big place to go; save fairies from an evil comrade of Morganthe.
The Candy Factory; the first big dungeon; have to fight evil things to get ingredients for a potion to melt the barrier from crossing Lollipop land.
Lollipop land: the second place to go; fairies need help...; first encounter with the evil fairy
Cotton candy tree forest- first place to go; fairly in ruins; fairies need help...
Chocolate waterfalls- last place to go: would be destroyed and almost in ruins, and you have to help fairies save the wonderous place.
Candy gardens- would be the "commons" of candy world, very peaceful, pretty.

Hope you all liked my idea!! Madison NightStone, level 88.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
nullYou discribed Azteca....

She looked like she was wearing some kind of desert-area-garb.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
I just think I came up with something totally awesome, what about an evil black hole that Morganthe and Malistaire used their death magic to create that turns our professors against us. They bring back all of out toughest enemies so far from this game from the dead and we gotta get through them and destroy the evil charm that turned our professors against us. The evil charm is a super-powered death cheating mutants heart, we have to defeat him and take the gem to Ambrose so he can find a way to get rid of it which is when he i poisoned, that part was just a starter off for the world after this world.

Survivor
May 18, 2009
nullThis idea is actually perfect. If you want to build off of Aquila, you could make Aeolus's (the wind god) kingdom with wind nymphs, storm spirits (venti I think it is spelled lol I don't know), etc. It could focus all around flight and air, etc. Also, it would be a gold mine if you had to have a flight themed pet or mount to get around because it would considerably increase crown spending. For those who are pessimistic about this idea, you could buy a mount from prospector zeke for a limited amount of time.
-Elizabeth Darkmask, level 81 Thaumaturge

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
An Alaska type area would be good, with caribou, friendly raven villages and skunks.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
nullUm, I think that has kinda been covered with the Wintertusk addition a while back.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
nullBro, this is exactly the same type of thing I was thinking! Great minds think alike I guess!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2011
How about a Winterwonderland called Blizzardia, Mammoths, Bears and other ice stuff

Survivor
May 01, 2010
nullWell actually I think there should be a a world in the a frozen wasteland where Merle Ambrose gets hypnotized and you need to defeat him. After you defeat him he will tell you to defeat the most powerful lest person of all The Dark Malastaire

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
nullShould'nt we save him instead of hurting him, that would be more logical. Btw, wt does null mean.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
nullThis message is just if i went a bit off topic on the last one and it is not approved by the moderators. Is'nt it more logical if we cure him instead of hurting him, In my opinion i think that would be a bit better and have a lot of good adventure and fun.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
nullYour ideas presented for the next world was really awesome, I just wanted to say that when Morganthe dies is not what i wanted as the final battle, I was thinking of the game becoming never ending when every evil master dies, there is a stronger one as the levels go higher and higher.

Defender
Oct 15, 2009
A network of paths winding up a giant mountain. One of the first major stops would be a city in the clouds. At that point the magical nature of the air and windy environment, wizards float in the air similar to how they swim underwater. It would be the one place in the game wizards fly to get around. Another major stop would be a giant pirate ship from your other game Pirate101. The journey up the mountain would continue.
The higher up the journey continues past the clouds, the sky would become darker as the astral plane (space) becomes closer. The end of the journey or final battle at the top of the mountain the wizard would be practically in space.
No ideas for the creatures or names. Mythical city in the clouds opens a lot of directions.
Real quick off topic- could you please create Marleybone car mount and Marleybone hot air balloon mount?