Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 06, 2012
They need to make mount olmumpus! I wrote the main parts and missions of the world. First Merle would call you to his ofice. He tells you that he has discovered that Morganth is on Mount Olmumpus! He sends you on a quick and EASY mission to Azteca to find the world key to Mount Olmumpus. Once you get the key you enter Mount Olmumpus. You discover that Mount Olmumpus is at war with Mythological monsters and of course, shadow web soldgers. You have to fight your way to the throne room of the gods with the help of friendly Mythological creatures. Once you get there you meet the six main gods Zuses, Aeres, Posiden, Hades, Aphrodite, and Athena. You must gain each gods trust one by one. But once you get to Hades, you learn that the other five gods are blaming HIM for all the monsters on Mount Olmumpus! Hades says he is truly inacent and did Not call the monsters to Mount olmumpus. You find a way to prove that to the gods and they trust Hades again. You tell the gods about Morganth and they tell you about Kronos. Zuses tells you that they are working together to take over mount Olmumpus! The gods send you off to help their army while the gods make a plan. After a while of doing quest for the army, a mesanger orders that you go see zuses again. when you get there the gods tell you that Kronos and Morganth are in Tartus, a prision for the most powerful monsters. You help the gods build a portal that will take you there to stop them.Then the gods tell you that only Hades can enter tartus. Once in tartus, Hades helps you get to Kronos and Morganth. once you arive, you find that Morganth is gone to atack the throne room. But Kronos was there and he had already summuned one of the very powerful monsters.you fight it.then you fight Kronos. you travel back to the throne and find all the gods hurt.you find and fight Morganth. THE END!

P.S. if you want to see my spell ideas go to the dorms and find a topic named level11 spells. it will ether be in the first or second page.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
I think there should be a world called astronomica where the deceased malistaire wreaks havoc on the other departed souls. You are sent there at level 90 and you are greeted by someone who sends you to kill ten confused souls - only to find that they have 7,500 health. Afterwards you have to find who is confusing the ghosts. The culprit turns out to be Sylvia Drake who is angry at the player for killing malistaire. Sylvia reappears as the main boss at the end of astronomica as life with 1,000,000 health. I think that that world would be AWESOME

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Aqualia Polaris Weirwood honestly three more worlds and other ones (sorry forgot some d: ) well certainly aqualia though aqualia is in Pirate 101 and the new bundle came out and it is Aqualian themed the house is called Aqualian Palace. ugh that was short.

the guy with the gecko Elijah Firefist level 37 fire Pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 28, 2012
Hmm.. I would love to see a world based off of Greek Mythology. The creatures could be Centaurs, Harpies, and Gorgons.

Another feature of this new world would be a dungeon where the bosses are the gods based from Greek Mythology; Zeus, Poseidon, Apollo, Artemis, Athena etc. If not, they could be the main bosses of each area. The storyline I am unsure of but since Kingsisle are so creative I was thinking you guys could think that up .

What do others think?

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
What about Space World? Were there are a Lot of planets? Aliens?Super Paper Mario has interesting worlds.
World 1 is covered, Introduction.
World 2 is covered, at first it is a pond level, then, it's a giant mansion, so MB has taken over Buildings.
World 3 is like a pixel land, so why not? The boss there is a giant talking lizard that is a complete nerd and steals your companion. So you can have Anti-Minion?
World 4 is Outer Space. Seems interesting. There is a Top-Down shooter in it.
World 5 is Land of the Crags. It's basically a prehistoric land where Floro Sapiens steal the Crags.
World 6 is supposed to be a duel of 100. At the 25th duel it gets sabotaged by Mimi and the world ends and you have to fight a boss after that. Unfortunately it's a short level.
World 7 is called Underwhere and Overthere. Underwhere is supposed to be where you go when your world ends and if you are good person, you get to go to the Overthere. The Road is very linear, but there are parts when you need to do small quests to progress through it. In the Overthere, a beast from the Underwhere escaped and managed to get inside the temple in the Overthere.
World 8: A boss stage, where all the enemies are bosses.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
^^^ Remember this! ^^^

Explorer
Jul 16, 2012
Survivor
Jan 09, 2011
How about a pure magic world It is made of pure magic. Treavis moonbane O.U.T out go life

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
nullYES!!!!
KI, this idea is AMAZING!!!! After seeing worlds based on ancient civilization, the next world should be modernized!! Its a really good idea, even though it looks like you're headed to a Greek/Roman with the newest bundle. A modern world would have wizards meeting normal people, and actually experience normal life!!!!

For Housing, You Could Have Like An Apartment Too!!!

See Ya In The Spiral
Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
I was thinking a underwater theme and things like sharks and underwater
theme.

Also a technology type world with tech-y type mobs and tech-y Landscaping

Thanks,

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
Dear Kingsile,

If you want to use my idea, go ask Nintindo (I don't know how to spell) because this idea might have some copyright issues. Well, here it goes. You should make a Mario world.The good guys would be Mario,Luigi, Princess Peach, etc. and the bad guys could be Bowser's minions (Goombas,Koopas,etc.) with the bosses being various Mario bosses(King Boo, the Boom-ob King,etc.) and the last boss being yours truly, Bowser.

And that is my idea of a world. Reply if you like it.

Monica 27
"The Dragon Wisperer"

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think there should be a world where Morganthe still thinks the wizards that finished Azteca and going forward with her plans. The world would be called Mythiclia. In the corners of the world, there would be the the seven schools. The beginning would be that Morganthe corrupted the Faerie King in order to let her plans go unnoticed and undisturbed. The first school would be storm where the wizards will be helping the krakens calm the storm lord.Then, Ice school will be like wintertusk with the ice giant but a little different. The fire side of the world would have the dragons rampaging thier lands. The Death side of the world would have a graveyard where the ghouls and banshees try to overthrow the skeletal warlord. The myth side would have the wizards helping the cyclopes defeat a minotaur warlord. The final school, Life School, with have the wizards helping the treants purify the Faerie King. After that world you will gain access to Morganthe's home of the Shadow-Web. That's my idea of what is out there in the spiral. Hope this helps uncover the mystery.
~Kray The Reaper
Death Student

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Hey guys! More Ideas:

Parawarp (play on paradox and time warp): The histories of each world have been pulled together into one world because the when Malistaire was destroyed on that chunk of comet, he exploded into a time bending black hole that disrupted the magical past of the spiral. So the hub will be combination The Commons/Oasis/Reagent's Square/Jade Palace/Northguard/Pigswick Acadamy/Basilica/Celestia Base Camp/Baobab Crossroads/Caliburn/The Zocalo. Bosses will be mutated ex.: JadeOniShade, Malistaire Spellshine, MeowiPatra, JabberJotun, AstreuSpectralion: The Undying Guardian. You then find out it was a plan of Morganthe's, and as she flees back to normal time, you find her home (Pre Birth of Morganthe). You go in and find her parents, zombified and cursed. You then battle them:

1. Phantom Zarrikta (Morganthe's father)
Stats
Species: Phantom Spider Man
Star Rank 20 Boss
55,500 Health
He cheats by, on the 12th round, says "Stay well Loyinga, please". If you kill Loyinga within the next six rounds, everyone in the battle takes 1,050 Moon damage.

2. Zombie Loyinga (Morganthe's Mother)
Stats
Species: Zombie Seraph Woman
Storm Rank 20 Boss
44,500 Health
She cheats by mimicking Zarrikta cheat, but she says "Don't worry, My Love".If Zarrikta is killed within six rounds, 950 Ice damage is dealt to everyone in the battle.

That's it for now. Well, See you in the Spiral!
Level 59
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Jul 10, 2011
It would be amazing if there was a world that was underground in tunnels

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
I do have one idea since there isn't a world (correct me if i am wrong) they should make dark,dark world with the streets paved with lava and to make it look really cool and creatures like serpents and dragons,and i think it should be called the void because the void sounds like a place for a students world.

Sincerly, Wolf Dragonshard level 26 and Wolf Griffinflame level 12

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Does anyone ever wonder what Nalia Dunestrider from the Pigswick tournament world looks like? I think that they should put in Mirage, It would be sort of like Krokotopia, but the main part would be a giant sand dune.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
nullwhat about balance? everybody forgets balance. Balance should play into it somehow.

Valerian Hammer Adept

Survivor
May 20, 2009
I think there should be a Roman and Greek world to go with the new bundle. In this world we could do quests for the gods and godesses and get cool new roman battle outfits and greek battle outfits. Also we could take a little bit of pirate 101 and put it into wizard 101 and have romans and greeks fighting on boats and the worlds could have huge castles. Also i have often thought of a free lance idea with the spells you still gain pips and everything but we could have one area where it is a huge army of wizards against a huge army of bad romans and stuff. Most people know how they line up for battle in huge armies in movies and stuff we should be able to do that and have different fighting styles. Like one fighting style is to free fight with our swords like actually attack with the sword. Another fighting style that would be coool would be to not get in like a fighting ring like we already do but pick a spell and then click on a bad guy and send the spell at them or a group of them but you dont fight in per say a battle ring you just send the spell at them. Just an idea

Level 90 Sean Darkblade.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
They should make a world. (It's my class) I think it should have people like the satyrs from Percy Jackson that guide you and the Orthrus is the leader of the world.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
i really like the idea of the heaven and underworld. The angels could be serephs and the demons could be deth cerephs and the deth cerephs leader is malistaire or somthing along those lines.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
You know how in Sunken City Grubb says "What? Defeated by a child? You may have won "THIS TIME", but mark my words, I will return! Return to rebuild my army of the undead! Hahahah!" With that said I think Wizard101 should make a world full of Zombies and the undead.

Survivor
May 31, 2013
There could be a world where a town is stuck in a volcano. Saving that town somehow would be a cool side-quest.

Squire
May 10, 2013
I think there should be a world about this Big Water boss.
Maybe with cool islands and in the water, you get this
surfing mount and surf island to island.

1. Christopher Emerald 18
  2. Sean HawkHunter 11
  3. Trevor 48

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
I would very much like to see an Ireland-based world, from which would originate the mystical People: Faeries, Leprechauns, and other creatures. This would be a based world. I understand, however, that MooShoo is already there for that, but I would like to see the tall grasses and rhythmic music of Ireland anyhow. Just an idea.
I'd like to see something involved with William Shakespeare and Midsummer Night's Dream-maybe he could be from Marlyebone, as I've heard the Haley bloke who gives the quest for Azteca is. He could be attempting to write about this world. Perhaps it could also connect to Marlyebone because England is next right next to Ireland and annexed part of it. (However, this might be better in Pirate101 because to my limited understanding that game takes place during the colonial stage in English history.) In addition, I would enjoy having this connected to St. Patrick's Day-perhaps?
Thank you for reading.
-Myrna Deathblood, Level 58 Diviner and Hero of Unicorn Way

Survivor
Jul 26, 2012
there could be an earth world take over bye undead with humans as the good guys.

there could be a world in the sky taken over bye crows with eagles as good guys

and there could be a world of moles with moles as good guys

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
I like the idea of candy and sweets world the most by far.. It could be kind of like candyland atmosphere with the lollipop woods, gumdrop mountains, peppermint forest, and some new areas made up like the licorice plains, the chocolate falls, the cotton candy hills. It could be gingerbread people and some new candy races that are found throughout the world. Morganthe could spread here bringing a plague that rots and melts the candy and the bosses could be witches from the idea of hansel and gretel and some new type bosses. The new spells could be based on candy and stuff. I think this would be an epic world.
BTW- As you travel the spiral they mention worlds like Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage and some others. I think its time for these worlds to start appearing.