Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
I would like to see the world where the sister tree to the one in wizard city is/was/or would be. (I cannot remember the story of what happened to the tree) I think the world would end up looking cool.

Maybe a world where ever you go you are surrounded by stars, and you can see other worlds of the spiral in the distance.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
I am probably as excited as everyone else about the next world in Wizard 101, but I detest a world based off of Greek myths. I think this, as it is, is already over used.

But I don't know... maybe if they made it less like the exact myths it would be nice, but most of the ideas are way too much like the myths. Not saying I don't like mythology, but I know a lot about it already. So... I don't know.

Survivor
May 30, 2012
Goober989 on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Back to Bosses:

Lightning bat cave Bosses:

Blind Kraken
Health:38,657

School: Storm
Spells: 6 to 8

King bat the 50'th
Health:50,978

School:Death
Spells:7 to 10
Cheats: Casts 500 damage Scarecrow with 3 different blades.

Steaming robot pump
Health:25,555

School:Fire
Spells:8 to 11

Lightning clouds Bosses

King of the flying Tritons
Health:36,895

School:Storm
Spells: 1 to 6

King of the flying Storm Sharks
Health:20,000

President Stormfall
Health:39,999

Spells:6 to 11
Cheats: Has Colossal on every spell he casts.

Next bosses are in the final dungeon.
to many storm bosses

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
I think the next world should be the nine levels of the underworld that hurt an spoke of.morganthe could capture all the worriors of light and you would have to free them in order to face morganthe and malistaire. In order to free them you would have to face the titans from each school. Since there are seven warriors of light seven schools why not use the seven titans that are in the game. First seven levels of the under world you could spend to free the warriors of light.the eighth the undying malistaire.and the nineth morganthe her self.that would be an amazing world.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Sean EarthSong on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
I always thought that a steel school should be added so you can use high accuracy with average spells: here are 3 random spells it should be:

Name: Steel Smack
Power: 100-150 and stun enemy for one round
Pips: 1
Accuracy: 65%(because of the stun)

Name: Smackdown
Power: 225 to two random enemies
Pips: 3
Accuracy: 85%

Name: Steel Tail
Power: 1,000 damage to all enemies and stun all enemies for 3 rounds
Pips: 9
Accuracy: 75%(because of stun and all enemy damage)

That's my school!

"If you can make it all the way, why can't I?"

Sean EarthSong, Lvl 32 Pyromancer A+ Student
woah woah woah be consistent with your accuracy! they never change like that!
jeez.

-gab ashcaller 65

Survivor
May 14, 2011
How about a darkness theme world. Where the world consumed by darkness by death monsters and undead.

Where you start off in a litle hide away near the spiral door. And Having to save the remaining light forces from an underground tomb or graveyard miles under the surface to bring the world back life.

The world full of graveyard and giant tomb dungeons.
All the buildings and houses are either destroyed or covered with darkness.
And Withered tree's and everything is dead.
Wih the sky being gloomy

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Dear kingisle,

I have an idea for wizard101 next world. This is just an idea here go's, i think you guys should name the world Olympia i think it should be like the whole greek mythoolgy consept. I do not no alot of the whole morganta story because i am only in celestia so i do not no the whole story line yet but i think like she wants to take over all the gods or main gods (Zeus,Posiden and Hades) and trys to take over the sprial. I do not know about the spells or the people there or the places yet i just wanted to tel you guys but if you already have an idea stick with that this is just my idea. And plz ive me your honest openiunin P.S i have really bad spelling sorry i am only 12 and i love greek mythoogy. Thank you

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
if it is polaris, that would be nice, but i was looking forward to a russian themed world, every thing there is quite uniqe and original and its a beautiful culture, it should become a world
Aren't all the people in Dragonspyre Russian?

Survivor
Jan 07, 2012
nullFinal dungeon Bosses:

Mayor Stormfall
Health:44,789

Spells: 5 to 10

President Stormfall
Health:47,689

Spells: 6 to 9

The Ghost of Mr. Stormfall
Health: 65,789

Spells: 1 to 10

Morganthe
Health:70,000

School:Death
Spells:7 to 11

I think i'm out of ideas. The end of the ideas... ...for now.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
nullI have an idea for a world... helitopia, representing the under world!

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
I had an idea for a world called Reuniburn, where Cyrus Drake was born, and where Morganthe rules. It's basically a big city that was invaded by a nearby empire, Clinush. I've been writing things about it, and once i'm finished, i'll post it. Tell me if it's good or not!

Survivor
Jul 23, 2012
How about the Wild Wild West...with Cowboys & Indians (or Aliens?) or Australia (Down-Under) or mix of both?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
Austin MoonHunter on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
The final world is probably going to be Polaris. That might be the next world because in Mooshu, on your quest to go to Avalon, the Emperor talks about Polaris. Polaris is the North Star of our north part of the real world.
also, in zafaria, when some elephant (forgot he name) said she wanted to travel all the worlds, she ncluded polaris. it can also suspiciously be included in filtered chat.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
nullI am making this post in May and the test realm recently closed!

Historian
May 06, 2009
Nicole Lifethorn on Feb 22, 2013 wrote:
if it is polaris, that would be nice, but i was looking forward to a russian themed world, every thing there is quite uniqe and original and its a beautiful culture, it should become a world
Polaris is an ice themed world based off of Imperial Russia and Imperial France. It is home to the Penguins, Polar Bears, and once the Walrus Tsars. So you kinda just said the world you want to see. Pirate101 will most likely hit this world before us in their story against the Armada. Hope you're interesting in sticking around when it arrives to the Spiral!

I always belived the final world to Morganthe's Arc was to be Empyrea and Yago as they are both Sky worlds. (Emyprea is stated by Cyrus to have skies and Yago has star fields). The whole arc them has been around the Celestial Bodies and the skies so you kinda have to keep that in mind.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
I have been noticed that there are some rumors about the worlds Mirage and Polaris.I forgot her name but that cat girl in Wysteria said she was from Mirage.... or Polaris. Its been so long. Anyway are there any thoughts on Mirage and Polaris????

Survivor
Apr 20, 2011
A World named "Earth", Free One!

You should start in North America, South America, travel across Atlanic Ocean to Europe, After that Asia, Africa, and go to Australia on Indian ocean you will do ALL of world countries (not counting islands =P)
and After THAT World, Headmaster shall say "Wizard, You Saved The Whole Spiral!!! Go To Your Homeland And Visit Us Anytime U Want." Suddenly Narrator Says "You Reject the Headmasters Offer" "Ok than, stay with us, but remember, this portal is open, so u can visit Earth anytime"

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Hey guys! I've been thinking...

Since we have Azteca now, the message boards could think up a new world!

So you could come up with some new worlds and I can think up of some too.

So This is why I made up this topic for you and Kingsisle (Please tell me if I spelt that correctly).

Please have fun and please be nice with this topic.

Thank you!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 6, 2013 wrote:
Polaris is an ice themed world based off of Imperial Russia and Imperial France. It is home to the Penguins, Polar Bears, and once the Walrus Tsars. So you kinda just said the world you want to see. Pirate101 will most likely hit this world before us in their story against the Armada. Hope you're interesting in sticking around when it arrives to the Spiral!

I always belived the final world to Morganthe's Arc was to be Empyrea and Yago as they are both Sky worlds. (Emyprea is stated by Cyrus to have skies and Yago has star fields). The whole arc them has been around the Celestial Bodies and the skies so you kinda have to keep that in mind.
Um...

Not being mean but isn't Wintertusk another ice themed world? I don't mean the part about the Imperial Russia and France. But isn't Morganthe Death? If shes death then why is she using ice? This is just like Malistare when he uses fire! Dragonspyre is a fire themed world just like Azteca! This idea is great and also is great for the main idea of Wizard101.

And the Pirate101 thing you said actually hit me.

I want the next world to be like a portal came and it takes us to Pirate101. And then when a portal opens up to Pirate101, the Armadas jump inside the portal and take over the new world and there would be all new enemies.

The only question to ask (I'm not a very good pirate101 smart guy) isn't the Armadas the enemies?

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
I do think a cool next world would just be in space. When fighting Undying Malistaire, The Spider Queen talks about a celestial Chair and we could fight her there. We could have space-themed spells and possibly go to earth? idk but would be cool :P

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Maybe a under world themed world with like a lot of ghost that you already beat in the game before the world

Andrew WaterCrafter Level 46

Survivor
May 03, 2010
I think there needs to be a cool music themed world were every boss name has to do with music and the enemies are guitars and stuff like that. That would be the best world in the Spiral! Go Ice magic!