Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 02, 2011
Candyland. There would be candy people and candy houses, and candy gear for the players. Bad guys would be rotten candy and stuff like that, and then the final boss would be like a giant butterscotch man or something.

Survivor
Feb 26, 2011
ok heres my idea of a new balance spell its an elemental multi spell .

appearence: sudri, nordri, and vestri (haven't thought of how they appear)

damage: 200 ice damage, 400 fire damage, and 600 storm damage to all enemies

pip cost:12

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Woah Sounds Epix I would like to see a world from a wizards point of view of a world from pirate101, like how ki crossed over mooshu to a pirates point of view. Maybe cool ranch or valencia

-Christina UnicornRider

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
A world like the book/game/movie "The Tale of Desperaux"!!! You guide/help Desperaux on his quest to help the Princess! The final dungeon would be the dungeon beneath the castle. The final boss would be Roscuro the rat.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

For thw mystery world you forgot the Scooby Doo gang!

Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I like the idea of an optical illusions world .........
But I would really like a world where all of the bad guys try to trick you by becoming your favorite things ( bunnies puppies teddy bears) and morphing the world around you like that and making you resist to fight them.
I also like the idea of a treetop world with birds and other things in treetops.
I also like a swampy jungly world with tigers and monkeys and other jungle/swamp animals.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
You forgot balance. Also,

Fire themed= Dragonspyre, I guess
Balance themed= Krokotopia (Pyramid of the sun- Fire, Krokosphinx- Ice, Tomb of Storms- Storm), but we need the spirit school based worlds (Life, Myth, and Death)
All we need is , Ice, Myth, Death, Life, and Storm

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hey guys im a death wizard level 90 and i have a new level 98 death spell idea. Its called wicked witch of the west she would teleport in a shadow and flyaround the enemy and do damage to ALl enemies. And then she turns around and sends a flying baboon to you giving you a guardian spirit but its cLled undead soul

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
Champion
Aug 20, 2010
First I would like to talk about the balance spell. As a balance wizard I am always watching out for this. The hit amount would be 1398, put together.Every other school has a ten times more powerful spell than this. NO!

Fire: good idea, but I think that fire should have an after effect (example, give blade/shield, lose pip etc.) instead of this beyond powerful, kill on contact spell.

Ice: ice should not give -60% shield to cast and -50% shield to team. So a attack all enemies, then shield all teammates? (would settle for legion

Storm: pretty good, maybe add another thing.

Life: good

Death: not good in pvp

Balance: gave comment at top. What is with all this 6 school attack spell ideas?.

Myth: eyes open wide, swallows, a level 90 minion? a crown shop minion? Oh ... NO. That spell could work, if it was banned from pvp, boss battles, mob battle, and all other battles.

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Tyler Legendfriend on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Sry but i hate your names.These are my ideas which are better.

Name:burning rampage
Pips:11
Effect:300+990 fire damage
Animation:a volcano appears with a city bellow it rain of fire animation appeared except the lava goes from the ground.
Acruraccy:75%

Name:freezing earth
PIps:11
Effect:1300 ice damage plus stun for 2 rounds
Animation:a frozen earth appears and all the ice hits your enemy
Acruccy:80%

Now I am cutting off accruacy and pips.

Name:shocker
Effect:1600 storm damage plus windstorm
Animation:a person appears and shoots a ligtning bolt at the enemy.

Name:hero of the dark
Effect 850 death damage to all enemies and sap
Animation:a guy swings on a rope and lands on a mountain and then ra animation but quicker

Name:hades
Effect:150 myth damage then 1050 myth damage
Animation:hades appears and hits you twice

Name:army of humans
Effect:900 life damage to all and 350 to allies
Animation:a bunch of humans appear with weapons and use their weapons on enemies and then they heal allies

Name:Power of schools
Effect:10+140 fire damage 90 ice damage and legion shield 150 storm damage 110 death damage plus 1/2 to your health 100 healing to allies and 10 myth damage and then 100 myth damage
Animation:all school symbols appear except balance and astrals then they weakly attack the opponent

Hope you do not consider his but mine.Btw use your imagination wizard dude.
btw your "burning rampage" already exists as rain of fire

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I would love to see life finally get another multi hit spell. In case no one else has noticed it is the only school that doesn't have more then one multi hit which makes spell quests that have to be solo very time consuming and at times irritating. I love my life wizard and don't mind being the healer when I am fighting on a team, especially if there are good power hitters like a storm in the battle. But when i have to fight alone it would be awesome to finally get another multi hit.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Since Merle Ambrose talked about an army of light i think we should make a world where the army gets lost and you have to find all of the members ( kind of like finding the students in ZF ) Once you find all of the army members they give you the sword of light which will be your school's sword of light like the sword of kings except it will give a charm that adds 50% to the damage. Then you go to Morganthe's throne in the new world and not in CL and do the final dungeon but before that you become part of the army of light. I think this is a great idea because Ambrose talked about the army of light stopping Morganthe. I also hope we fight Morganthe in this world and this is the final world of Wizard101 because I want to make a sequel to this game called Wizard102, and I am tired of having to do all of these worlds thinking that I'll never catch up and it's just so frustrating.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
In Wysteria we hear about the worlds of Mirage which considering what Nalia Dunestrider says about it reminds me of an Alladin type of world as well as Emperion when you need to pick up the ink of a sky squid. It would be cool if Emperion were a world built in the clouds with maybe something along the lines of ancient greek or roman style. Also if they do come out with Mirage i would love to see outfits like the one Nalia wears.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I would love to see a world mainly themed around the Odyssey. Maybe it could be the world we battle Morganthe. "PLOT TWIST" she went to Ithaca to become a Goddess. Then we run into Calypso and cyclops and all the Gods/Goddesses.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
I love the idea of Greek Myths! I was thinking that Balance should have Hermes, but maybe I'm just jealous (I love Athena!) But maybe this:

Life: Demeter
Death: Hades
Fire: Apollo
Ice: Artemis maybe?
Myth: Zeus? No idea really
Storm: Poseidon
Balance: Hermes or Athena

But I don't really understand how Athena goes with Balance

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
What about those worlds that the competiters at the Pigwick academy said they were from? I forgot the names, but maybe they'll be open to us if the level 100 cap ever comes in.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Apr 17, 2013 wrote:
btw your "burning rampage" already exists as rain of fire
It's a little different.

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
Wizgamer105 on Mar 18, 2013 wrote:
Yes, I also disagree. But not only that, I dislike the idea, what you describe is a storm, life,balance hybrid. Can you spell warlord, and the legal owner of pvp?
Warlord there.

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
tdc69666 on Feb 24, 2013 wrote:
wrong, water is technically controlled by balance if you have ever done the quest for balance. It is the level 12 balance school balanceblade spell quest that the judgement in commons pond explains to you that balance combines storm and ice to create water.
yup I remember that the judgment says that balance is basically all the elemental schools combined

Keelan Sun Vault lvl 87 sorcerer

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
Wizgamer105 on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
First I would like to talk about the balance spell. As a balance wizard I am always watching out for this. The hit amount would be 1398, put together.Every other school has a ten times more powerful spell than this. NO!

Fire: good idea, but I think that fire should have an after effect (example, give blade/shield, lose pip etc.) instead of this beyond powerful, kill on contact spell.

Ice: ice should not give -60% shield to cast and -50% shield to team. So a attack all enemies, then shield all teammates? (would settle for legion

Storm: pretty good, maybe add another thing.

Life: good

Death: not good in pvp

Balance: gave comment at top. What is with all this 6 school attack spell ideas?.

Myth: eyes open wide, swallows, a level 90 minion? a crown shop minion? Oh ... NO. That spell could work, if it was banned from pvp, boss battles, mob battle, and all other battles.
I am a balance too and the only decent high power only balance is sabertooth and you don't get it until lvl 88 with a way too long balance boss battle this is my idea:

name: oranos ( don't know how to spell )
damage:1550 and a 40% balance blade
don't have amination yet

Keelan Sun Vault lvl 88 sorcerer

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
First I want to say that Azteca was my favorite world so far in this game. I loved that it was more challenging, had amazing graphics and often required players to work together in order to complete the quest. Having been done Azteca for a few months now, I was wondering if KingsIsle could give us a "countdown" to the next world? It would give us something to look forward to and keep us connected to the game.

Historian
May 06, 2009
pzrugrat on Apr 20, 2013 wrote:
First I want to say that Azteca was my favorite world so far in this game. I loved that it was more challenging, had amazing graphics and often required players to work together in order to complete the quest. Having been done Azteca for a few months now, I was wondering if KingsIsle could give us a "countdown" to the next world? It would give us something to look forward to and keep us connected to the game.
I would like it if they did something similar with Celestia, Zafaria, and Avalon. Either coming out with photos and get our minds working on what it could be (Celestia), coming out with a simple picture we have to guess on (Zafaria) or doing a big find it puzzle to figure out what it is (Avalon). I think we will definitely see something this summer though. Kingsisle rarely goes a summer without a new expansion update (main or side). Right now they are working on this new update so let's sit back and just let things flow.

I do hold out that the conclusion to Morganthe's story is Empyrea and, Yago being a region, or Mirage. More Empyrea than Mirage but anything could happen. I think Mirage will be a side world later on down the line.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2013
There should be a Greek Myth world, and the new spells are Greek Gods/Goddesses:
Life: Demeter
Death: Hades
Myth: Zeus?
Storm: Poseidon
Balance: Hermes?
Fire: Apollo
Ice:Artemis?

Vanessa OwlBreeze, Master Theurgist