Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
As a continuation of my underworld idea.
Ok, you start out in Empyra (which would kinda be like the Basilica of Dragonspyre), it holds all the titans of all the schools(or at least it used to) you would have to take quests to mett them, to learn new spells from your school. In order to defeat Morganthe once and for all, you have to learn a new school, LIGHT. In Empyra there are portal stones to the underworld(like the Basilica)

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Hey wizard101! So i was thinking the other night and i had this brilliant idea! An ice age themed world with like cave men as bosses and like the world could have wooly mammoths and have saber toothed tigers and also have them as mounts and like have ancient animals and stuff and have like little tiny cave men as the people who pace around looking for people to suck into battle and i thought it would be really awesome to have a wooly mammoth mount it could be like two person and there would be two humps kind of like a camel and yeah it would be pretty awesome.

Thanks for reading!- Ryan ShadowStalker

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Here is my idea, it is a long one. First Merle Ambrose summons you to his office and sends you to a tower in Marleybone (one of the 2 towers in the spiral chamber) to get a spiral key. You see that Morganthe has a spiral key but you grab the second one and go back to Ambrose and tell her you and Morganthe both have a key, then he sends you to the new world ( the cat girl you fight in the tournament's world ) and you find out Morganthe has made a Shadow Temple Guarded by barriers from each school of magic ( and 2 new schools witch you can't learn, yet ) Dark and Light. Soon you brake each barrier (You also have fight a boss per each barrier, the dark school is a death boss and light is a sun boss.) and you get to Morganthe and you have to stop her right when you get there or the entire spiral will be cursed by Morganthe's shadow deck. When you beat her she says " You cannot see the dark side of the moon from the spiral. Likewise you cannot see the full power of the darkness in the spiral! " after she says that the council of light comes and banishes her from the spiral, forever, but it is not the end of the troubles of the spiral
Caroline Ash-bane level 72 life.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
That sounds interesting while being weird at the same time.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Survivor
Nov 21, 2011
i agree, because myth is the coolest school in the game. it takes a special person to play as a myth. Myth is the hardest school to master. Once you master how to be myth the rest of the schools are easy to figure out. Big thumbs up for the new myth world!

Survivor
Dec 29, 2011
I think it should be greek mythology, like the spell could be
Storm: Calypso
Ice: Skaldi (A huge giant that is a girl that is ice goddess)
Life: Pan
Death: Hades
Myth: Griffin
Balance: Athena
Fire: Hephaestus

Enemies/Bosses could be the cerberus, medusa, a manticore, differen't kind of mythology animals/creatures.

Explorer
Oct 07, 2011
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
weirwood is a place in avalon xD
oh well!
i like the Mirage idea though!

Survivor
Nov 03, 2009
I think in the wysteria villa, we should have dolphins jumping.in the fire homes they have dragons flying,so we should have dolphins jumping and pirate ships sailing or sail boats,maybe even some birds.Also I think since we won our training points that we should bve able to trade them back,instead of buying them back,the game is itself expensive for kids,I just feel it is unfair to some people.
I also think we should have a more variety of pets,like dogs that look like the ones we have at home,or parrot,and it would be nice to eventually earn the pips to train in every school and be master of them all...

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
I think it should be a place of fire where the efreets roam what happened was the devil possesed all the efreets and is planing on destroying wintertusk you have to die against a lost soul to make him carry you down to hell. When you get there there is a guard and is not yet corrupted he gives you a spiral key to hell and is found by the devil and is corrupted you have to fight him when you kill him he will be uncorrupted and tells you that defeating a corrupted creature it will be uncorrupted you have to go and defeat everyone in the world when you defeat a random efreet in the street he will not respawn he will aid you in your fight with the devil when you get to the devil all the efreets you defeated will become one huge efreet and will help you fight the devil when you kill him all of hell becomes heaven and all the efreets are angels the devil gets away and like morganthe goes to another world to corrupt this time wizard city ~to be continued~

Legendary level 60 fire
ChrisSkullBane

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
yeah, about that first one, there's already celestia.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Something with the feel of ancient Rome or Greece...Clash of the Titans kind of

Survivor
May 04, 2009
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
Totally! I love the idea, it be silly to come up with Wierwood and Mirage without actually making them. KI should definitely make them

Survivor
May 04, 2009
wierdogirl101 on Dec 28, 2012 wrote:
I think this is a great idea. There currently is no world like Mirage or Weirwood. My thoughts on this is that Mirage could come after Azteca. Enemies for mirage could be:
  • Scarabs
  • evil black cats
  • rattlesnakes
  • scorpions
  • a thing not unlike a water or fire spirit except made from wind or sand
Good guys would be:
  • Cats like Nalia
  • Armadillos
The story with Mirage could be that an evil cat leader is forcing everyone to build huge monuments of him. Something like that.....
Weirwood is a different thing entirely. It could be available to anyone above level 30. it would be a forest type world on the very edge of Avalon but the once beautiful land is being corrupted by blight, an evil mist that is turning all the residence sad and evil. Good guys could be:
  • Beatrice
  • other Fairies
  • Mermaids
  • magical Faerie type creatures
Bad guys could be:
  • Red Caps
  • creatures that look like that thing on the "Dark Wind" spell
  • Myth Banshees that actually LOOK like the one on the spell
The people in Weirwood are trying to find "Judgement" and you have to help them. Judgement can restore order to their land, and later you find out she was kidnapped by a mysterious hooded figure, who turns out to be the wife of Malistare, and she walks off.
wow, fantastic idea I totally love it. I do too think Weirwood should be given at level 30+ like how Grizzleheim was made. Maybe we could find a fairy type person in Grizzlheim, maybe. though i don't think it should be a ship, oh no, it should be, you know in DS where you ride a drake? Maybe behind this fairy type person a life drake flies, and it is introduced sort of like Grizzlheim. you ride it to weirwood and introduced to some people and are aloud to go around 30+ good idea again i really like it and i hope its made

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Tigerlily5902 wrote:
I like that idea, i mean i love greek and roman mythology its so interesting. I also think that we should have a world that is ( i no this may sound crazy) but a dream-like world you no floating on clouds and the monsters could be like nightmares ( ) it may sound kinda silly but think about it
I think the dream world is actually a really good idea! Maybe you go there to get a special spell or something...?

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Robot land. Or how about a wild west theme.

Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
how about a world of the undead like were all the zombie boses are and were all the death students are from.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
WRONG!!!!! Athena is the goddess of crafts and battle strategy(Ares is the god of war). I like the idea though.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2012
i think there is a greek or roman world with like gods and goddesses and we could kill ancient greek or roman monsters

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
how about continuations for wintertusk with the storm and fire titans? we went through the icy wrath of the coven, and had wintertusk, but I think that a land that is completely charbroiled, and completely storm controlled would be awesome Pls, KI, take this into consideration. I have only one world to do without Wintertusk! don't leave me stranded on Zamunda

Nicholas Shadowforge
lvl 64 pyromancer

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
sierraisonfire on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a land that is a huge castle, like Erebor (the Lonely Mountain) from The Hobbit!
Best idea ever.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I have a really good idea for a world named avacore. It is home to the natives of Avacore. It is based on NorthWest Coastal Native Americans. You come to Avacore to get the spiral key to Rebelis. Rebelis is based on the American Revelution. In Avacore the commons is the village. The spiral chamber is a longhouse. A longhouse is a native american house made out of cedar planks. In Avacore you first have to get through three areas it. No full dungeons. The woods, river and burial grounds. The chief of the tribe grants you the spiral key to Rebelis. In Rebelis the the good guys are called artimusians and the bad guys are the redcoats. You have to go through a total of four areas but i can't think of any so kingsile can try one that fits. Artimimisians have marlybone as an ally so the quest before the fourth area asks you to talk to someone in marleybone. The spells Rebelis comes with is cannons as a fire spell, in the spell Artimusians fire a cannon at the enemies. For storm is shipwreck, in the strikes a ship and the broken ship falls on the enemy. The balance spell is quicksand. In the spell the enemy falls into quicksand. For ice is snowstorm. In the spell snow crushes the enemy. For life is grendil where grendils attack the opponent. For death is skeletal army. In the spell a srmy of skeletons attack the enemy.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
I am assuming the next world is going to be Polaris?
Well, if so, I think Polaris should be, like above the clouds :D
And stuff like Storm lords walk around in the streets. That would be epic...
Or possibly a dark, spooky place, full of dungeons... I asked people that, and they said that would be awesome... To me, that's just another Dragonspyre.
Soooo, just tell me what you think lol
See you in the game
-Garrett EmeraldStaff

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
My ideas are a HUGE world up in the sky, with storm lords, frost giants, and dragons flying around and you fight them :)
I have been hearing word the next world will be Polaris!