Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Maybe a abandoned city, where you have to find a hidden gemstone, guarded by a gang called The Destroyers, but it's not easy. Their hideout is top secret, you have to defeat a lot of enemies and bosses to get all the information. At the end, you go to their hideout, which is a 3 hour dungeon. After getting the gemstone from the leader, Edward Destroyer, you realize there are 4 more gemstones to find. The idea of getting the gemstones is to unlock a sacred treasure, which you must give to the retired leader of the city so he can restore it and it will be a brand-new, restored world. That's when it's available in the spiral door. The gemstones are guarded by 5 different gangs. The Destroyers, Ambushers, Killers, Abandoners, and Street Guarders. They each have a boss who guard the gemstone.

Enemies in the world include: Alley Watchers (they have a crowbar for a weapon and are death)
Street Pulverizers (they have their fists for weapons, and are storm)
Dangerous Killers (they wield a dagger and are myth)
These are the basic ones. When you venture further into the city, the enemies are:
Terrorists (They have bombs and are fire)
War Terrorists (They have a solar powered sword and are sun)
Forest Guards (They can summon trees and are life)
These are the intermediate ones. Near the end, there are advanced ones:
War Grenadiers (They have more powerful bombs and are fire)
Parachuters (They have guns and are fire)
Shielders (They don't attack, but they protect others and are ice)
Now, when you face the gangs, here are some of the improved enemies:
Gang Shielders (Protect others better than normal Shielders)
Gang Parachuters (They also try to increase damage dealt by blades, traps, etc.)
Gang Terrorists (They also try to weaken the wizards and help the leader)

Well, that's all. Hope my idea is a bit interesting.
Farewell, all Wizards!

P.S. Tell me what you think of my long but world informed information!

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Bwax on Feb 27, 2015 wrote:
I would like to see a opposite/parallel universe of Wizard City or maybe the Spiral itself. It would have the potential for loads of new content and areas for wizards to explore.

Wizard City itself for example: Where we saw (for the most part) happy and more cheerful times we would now see a dark and eerie version of Wizard City that's under the rule of an evil leader who could maybe be a dark version of Headmaster Ambrose. Maybe call him Shadow of Ambrose?
Like in Darkmoor, we saw Dark Malistare. He was more evil than normal Malistare. Perhaps Dark Ambrose or Midnight Ambrose or Shadowed Ambrose or Cursed Ambrose or (gasp!) Spellwrit Ambrose!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2013
Either a world in the clouds with a new magic, Light, or a Hawaii themed world with tiki gods and stuf like from the islanders hoard pack.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Angus Darkshade on Mar 2, 2015 wrote:
Either a world in the clouds with a new magic, Light, or a Hawaii themed world with tiki gods and stuf like from the islanders hoard pack.
A Hawaii (or something) themed area exists: The Floating Land in Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2011
Swayyy on Feb 22, 2015 wrote:
I would still love to see a world in the clouds. We could fight winged birds or other creatures and would walk on clouds as the ground. Floating castles could be added as dungeons and maybe even offer recipes for craftable floating houses. NPC could include pegasus, seraphs, quetzals, and such. There are a lot of directions KI could go with this and the scenery would be beautiful. They could name the world something like Alto, Cumulous, or Stratus...something like that. I think it would be a wonderful world to explore with many possiblities.
I really like that idea Swayy, very cool. So here are a few ideas of my own idk if anyone has already listed these or not but here we go:
Since the worlds seem to reflect real-world cultures(mayan-Azteca, Victorian England- Marleybone, early China- Mooshu, etc.) a world based on India's early culture would fit nicely into that theme. :)

Another idea it doesn't fit the theme but would be awesome the world of Alice and Wonderland come alive. There would be crazy creatures, disappearing talking cats, perpetually late rabbits, walking cards, giant singing flowers, curious and quite mad NPCs, and many tea parties! (please oh please i love this idea) ;)

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Already done, Celestia.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
hrk33 on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

Already done, Dragonspyre.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
Already done, Khrysalis.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2014
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Optical Illusions? YES!!! Very much ... YES!

Survivor
Feb 14, 2014
I think they might have a world for every school of magic

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Daniel LegendBring... on Jan 23, 2015 wrote:
Going off of what people said about school themed worlds, what about a world that has the storyline of where all of the main 7 schools began. a very ancient world with puzzles and booby traps and ghosts and each section of the world would be the theme of a school. maybe it wouldn't be realistic for all of the origins to be in one place, so it could have a bunch of teleporters to get to each place's origin. (like the cob quests when you saw his past) ice could be giants up in the clouds, storm could be titans and krakens in a stormy ocean, and fire could be with dragons. this could give some very unique school spells that are incredibly ancient and untaught anymore that, for instance if you are fire, you must have the dragons themselves teach you. bartleby and the professor can team up and take you back in time, this world with all of the teleporters can be Bartlebys home world, because he was made when the spiral was made so this world could be the first ever world in the spiral.

sorry if this was a long idea, but i think it could add a completely new element to the game, specifically to combat. there could be school specific mounts that actually give stats, maybe even a new type of gear - like gloves, braclet/cuff, or even an aurora (kinda like a mastery amulet gives). thanks so much!
I really like your idea about the world it seems very interesting, also I love the idea about the school specific mounts and the new gear.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Siren215 on Mar 3, 2015 wrote:
I really like that idea Swayy, very cool. So here are a few ideas of my own idk if anyone has already listed these or not but here we go:
Since the worlds seem to reflect real-world cultures(mayan-Azteca, Victorian England- Marleybone, early China- Mooshu, etc.) a world based on India's early culture would fit nicely into that theme. :)

Another idea it doesn't fit the theme but would be awesome the world of Alice and Wonderland come alive. There would be crazy creatures, disappearing talking cats, perpetually late rabbits, walking cards, giant singing flowers, curious and quite mad NPCs, and many tea parties! (please oh please i love this idea) ;)
Thank you, yes I think a world in the clouds would fit into Wizard101 nicely because it ties in with Pirate101 and the sky themed worlds. So pretty much the entire world of Pirates could be going on right over our little Wizard101 heads. KI could do crossovers fairly easily this way with the use of a "city in the clouds". The background could also be pirate ships floating by in the skyways...Just a nice way to bring the games together but also keeping the integrity of each game seperate.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2015
Survivor
Nov 15, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think that an Earth type world would be AMAZING! Where instead of magic, the spells they used conjured up mechanical items. Then there could be a new class called Mechanics and the crafters there could actually make it so that you could improve/enchant your armor with semi spells to enhance your damage, resist or critical. (Kind of like Star and Sun school enchants but not in spell form. Rather just putting it on your armor and then not having to go through having to use the spells in battle)

Here's a few more ideas:
Labyrinth, under the world and there's no sun. You have to make your way through without getting lost. it's original and you guys haven't done anything nearly similar.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
I dont even now if this idea is taken. I didn't read all the post.
I think there should be world where we have twins. Evil twins or somewhat like that.
like when you started to be a hero you are a good wizard summoned by merle ambrose and in the other world they were summoned by a evil merle ambrose. the place where we can battle our selves but they are evil.

Defender
Jun 29, 2014
Oni Slayer on Feb 28, 2015 wrote:
Maybe a abandoned city, where you have to find a hidden gemstone, guarded by a gang called The Destroyers, but it's not easy. Their hideout is top secret, you have to defeat a lot of enemies and bosses to get all the information. At the end, you go to their hideout, which is a 3 hour dungeon. After getting the gemstone from the leader, Edward Destroyer, you realize there are 4 more gemstones to find. The idea of getting the gemstones is to unlock a sacred treasure, which you must give to the retired leader of the city so he can restore it and it will be a brand-new, restored world. That's when it's available in the spiral door. The gemstones are guarded by 5 different gangs. The Destroyers, Ambushers, Killers, Abandoners, and Street Guarders. They each have a boss who guard the gemstone.

Enemies in the world include: Alley Watchers (they have a crowbar for a weapon and are death)
Street Pulverizers (they have their fists for weapons, and are storm)
Dangerous Killers (they wield a dagger and are myth)
These are the basic ones. When you venture further into the city, the enemies are:
Terrorists (They have bombs and are fire)
War Terrorists (They have a solar powered sword and are sun)
Forest Guards (They can summon trees and are life)
These are the intermediate ones. Near the end, there are advanced ones:
War Grenadiers (They have more powerful bombs and are fire)
Parachuters (They have guns and are fire)
Shielders (They don't attack, but they protect others and are ice)
Now, when you face the gangs, here are some of the improved enemies:
Gang Shielders (Protect others better than normal Shielders)
Gang Parachuters (They also try to increase damage dealt by blades, traps, etc.)
Gang Terrorists (They also try to weaken the wizards and help the leader)

Well, that's all. Hope my idea is a bit interesting.
Farewell, all Wizards!

P.S. Tell me what you think of my long but world informed information!
Wow! nice post. I like your ideas. its very nice and descriptive. good information about the world.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
MustardCombat on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
Already done, Celestia.
Of your three posts ("Already done, Celestia / Dragonspyre / Chrysalis."), do you understand you were responding to a post from 2008, before those worlds were created / made available?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
Sneezypants05 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
Of your three posts ("Already done, Celestia / Dragonspyre / Chrysalis."), do you understand you were responding to a post from 2008, before those worlds were created / made available?
I bet he doesn't and I find it hilarious that people actually answer to questions made years ago

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I say a steam punk kind of world would rock, but I would still love to see mirage.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Haley winter staff on Mar 4, 2015 wrote:
I think they might have a world for every school of magic
also don't forget

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
blaze fireflame on Feb 9, 2015 wrote:
we already have norse mythology with grizzlehiem and greek mythology with aquila egyptian mythology with krokotopia myan mythology with azteca i think something along those lines would be fun there are so any like celtic haitian romanian sumerian one of hindu mythology would be a good theme for mirage
so much yes! an Indian (Asian Indian not native American) themed world would be great! we could have hindu gods be bosses the evil ones like shiva. shiva could be the ain villain of the world and at the end of the world you could find out she was helping the arc 3 boss like old cob or something, and you could be on the side of the good gods, like the brahmen. (I know spelled that wrong sorry if you are hindu and you are offended or to be like that these are just ideas I'm going by the knowledge of goolge lol). and there could be Indean themed gear and stuff! that would be so great!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Br4dley02 on Dec 23, 2012 wrote:
Something like the Wizard City Past would be so cool. Yes, I do understand, that this is basically the same as Ghost Avalon, but you can go deeper into it.

The first quest would be do explore a secret area of Nightside, which would grant you the Spiral key to "The Past."

And in The Past there would be Malistaire and Morganthe, both kids (5-10 years old). Wizards will see Their relationships when they were small and see how (spoiler, don't read if you haven't finished Azteca) Malistaire became Morganthe's Dark Servant.

At level 98, Morganthe herself (what a smartypants) would teach you a rank 12 spell.

Then, in the final dungeon, probably the Death School, you would find that the present Morganthe followed you to the past and caught you trying to find information about her and her relationship with Malistaire. She would cast a spell on Merle Ambrose making him her new Dark Servant, and you would have to fight a boss (Merle) with a variety of cheats. After you defeat Merle, Morganthe would immediately come in before you had a chance to get health/mana/potions. You would defeat her, and learn her true story (KI can make this up).

The next world will be a great time to defeat Morganthe, cause you are entering the triple-digits with your level, which is a huge accomplishment! The new title would be "Omnipotent" (which was actually changed to Archmage for the level 80 title).

Some new (reasonable) spell ideas (Rank 12):

Balance: Ravenwood
1140 damage over 6 rounds (190 for fire, ice, myth, storm, death, and life)

Fire: The Sun
900 damage, stun for two rounds, and one 50% weakness

Ice: Ice Age
400 damage and stun for 3 rounds to all enemies

Storm: Flock of Storm Owls
1050 damage to all enemies

Myth: Mount Olympus
10, 50, 100, 500, and 800 damage

Life: Bartleby's Potion
Absorb 1000 damage to all friends

Death: Cemetery
750 damage, steal half, and 50% infection to all enemies

Blaze Winterblossom, Archmage Sorcerer
dude those ideas ROCK

(also I'm sort of new to this and I think this is my 3 or 4 post to day o.O is that a little to much)?

Survivor
Dec 16, 2013
Maybe this has already been said, but what about a world that is similar to the environment in the movie Avatar? Or, a world that is one big garden land and the bad guys could be alter egos of good creatures of other worlds. Basically, a world filled with color and beauty. And like Grizzleheim where you have to prove your courage, this world you would be seen as an enemy and prove yourself an ally.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
Sneezypants05 on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
i agree in fact i think wizard101 probably made those worlds from them

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I think a freezing world would be cool. I've had a few thoughts: the world would be called Icikla (this would be an optional world) and you start by getting a message from Prof. Greyrose telling you to defeat this boss in Collosus boulevard, after defeating him, he shows you a radio where you hear Edith Benchey's (from Celestia) voice saying to help, but when you get to Celestia she's goneyou tell greyrose and she tells yo to go to Prof. Balestrom, you show him the radio and he says the signals coming from Icikla. you go back to greyrose and she gives you the Spiral key to Iciklayou go there and Edith Benchley tells you that they were going on another expedition but Thurston Punkett has disappeared (again) characters include:
  • snowmen
  • polar bears (sort of like Grizzleheim folk)
  • penguin people
  • gobblers
  • and expedition ppl recognized from Celestia
enemies include:
  • gobblers
  • rogue penguins
  • rogue polar bears
  • evil snowmen
I think a good, final boss is the Gobbler Emperor, who has kidnapped thurston plunkett

I hope you think these are good ideas