Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Cole Dunerunner on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I have an idea

A new world.

It is a world that represents each school. It has seven districts.

Each one is called:

Fire District

Storm District

Ice District

Life District

Death District

Myth District

Each district has a house in it. And each of those houses has a teacher inside it. That teacher, says, that this is a hidden part of each of the schools. They are much more powerful than normal spells.

You have to go on one quest for each spell.
My idea for a world would be all tropical and it would be called troppia (trow-P-ah). It would come after Khrysalis part 2. The world would have celestian crustaceans that have evolved into bigger crustaceans that have (4500-6500) health and the crustaceans thought that they could rule the world with that size. So Ambrose sent you to stop them. and they would be sun, moon, star and, storm crabs. Also add in lobsters that would be really cool! the areas would be (First to last) (Based on Costa Rica) 1.Golfito 2.Limon 3.Cartago 4.San Jose (Dungeon) 5.Alejuela 6.Liberia (Dungeon) 7.Nicoya (Dungeon). The spells would be level 105 and level 108. For level 105 spells: Storm: 870 damage to all enemys and stun to all enemys. Ice: 760 damage to all enemys and a stun to all enemys. Fire: 1580 damage to one enemy. Life: 1250 damage and heal person who casted the spell 600 health. Death: 1340 damage and heals person 670 health. Myth: 400 damage three times to all enemys. Ballence: 1480 damage and ballenceblade on self. More on next post.

Jason Frogblade Level 58

Survivor
May 07, 2011
World: Arialonia

An ancient world, where the Seraphs and Angels originated. Founded by Lord Hammurabi, this world thrives with wealth, gardens, and beauty. However, an ancient evil arises from the earth, and is determined to take and corrupt Arialon's beauty.

You'll have to journey to Arialon to fight the source of evil. Through the Hanging Gardens, The Tiger River, and into the Lost Empire, you'll have to face the Shalmaneeser, the king of the jackals, in order to truly conquer the enemy.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I think you guys should make fire type world after you defeat Morganthe and the villain is gamma. He tricks Ambrose thinking he is good but when gamma defeats Morganthe in avalon and gets stunned by the mammoth he gets crazy and tricks Ambrose into going to a world called firatopia and its home of the kroks from kroktopia before they took over and gamma is gonna steal the krok magic which is really powerful and its like sun magic but stronger and has attacks spells. Its looks like aztecs and kroktopia in one and has lava rivers. I hope you like my idea. Stay working and good because I love this game. -joshua11w or Joshua Silversword

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
There should be a cursed world, where all the people are slaves! That would lead to A LOT of quests.

There should also be a ocean world, but not underwater. On an island, and a boat! That would be sweet.

There should be a world of the future too! Like with UFOs flying everywhere.

A space world! (As in sun, moon, so on!)

The SPIRAL WORLD!!!!! Where the spirit of the spiral is! (Geez, I'm full of ideas!)

A DREAM world! I read a book and in the book the dream world was always changing in weird ways.

There you go! Hope that helped.

Good luck and have fun!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2013
With the Morganthe chapter coming to a close, we must ask, "what comes next?" I have a couple of ideas.
1) According to wizard101 lore, the spiral was once a single world which got shattered. What if Prof. Ambrose commissions his young wizards to restore the spiral to its pre-shattered form? Wizards can collect the essence of all the worlds in order to do this. This would allow the expansion of already existing worlds which have areas that should be used but aren't (ie Dragonspyre). It would also mean visiting new worlds. There could also be special spells that we learn with each new essence gathered.
2) What if Wysteria had an area like Grizzleheim's Wintertusk? Afterall there's a whole world out there and we only get to see Pigswick academy.
3) Why not have a world that is inside a giant gobbler's stomach? gross but potentially a lot of fun
4) Speaking of gobblers, why haven't we seen the gobbler home world yet? We find out in Collossus Boulevard that they were driven out by an evil witch, so why don't we reclaim their world to get them out of wizard city?
5) Why not have a Wonderland inspired world? I don't know about you, but I want to fight some playing cards.
6) Last but not least: DeadWorld, a world composed entirely of bone and the eternal prison for the souls of the Spiral's worst villains.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
What about a world were all the past bad guys returned to life? Perhaps called Tournament City? All you do is face bosses there. Some of the main bosses would be like Malistaire, Jade Oni, Krokopatra, Lord Nightshade.Then for the final boss you go in to a room and Malistaire says, "We can't defeat him/her he/she is too strong." Then the other bosses agree, then malistaire says," We cant defeat you alone but maybe our powers can combined." Then all the bosses get possesed by their powers and they release their powers out of their hands, and they float up in the air and combine and forms a hybrid of all of them and you have to face it. It would be really hard.

Kane Darktamer lvl 60 life

Kane lvl 12 storm

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
morganu on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
My idea for a world would be all tropical and it would be called troppia (trow-P-ah). It would come after Khrysalis part 2. The world would have celestian crustaceans that have evolved into bigger crustaceans that have (4500-6500) health and the crustaceans thought that they could rule the world with that size. So Ambrose sent you to stop them. and they would be sun, moon, star and, storm crabs. Also add in lobsters that would be really cool! the areas would be (First to last) (Based on Costa Rica) 1.Golfito 2.Limon 3.Cartago 4.San Jose (Dungeon) 5.Alejuela 6.Liberia (Dungeon) 7.Nicoya (Dungeon). The spells would be level 105 and level 108. For level 105 spells: Storm: 870 damage to all enemys and stun to all enemys. Ice: 760 damage to all enemys and a stun to all enemys. Fire: 1580 damage to one enemy. Life: 1250 damage and heal person who casted the spell 600 health. Death: 1340 damage and heals person 670 health. Myth: 400 damage three times to all enemys. Ballence: 1480 damage and ballenceblade on self. More on next post.

Jason Frogblade Level 58
oh my glob! i would love that there would be a world thats costa rica themed! I live there! in san marcos de tarrazu of san jose! you are awsome ! and to make it better you are from my same school! what are the odds of that!

Isaac goldheart lvl 21 adept journeyman and apprentice

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Brutal2U on Mar 21, 2014 wrote:
With the Morganthe chapter coming to a close, we must ask, "what comes next?" I have a couple of ideas.
1) According to wizard101 lore, the spiral was once a single world which got shattered. What if Prof. Ambrose commissions his young wizards to restore the spiral to its pre-shattered form? Wizards can collect the essence of all the worlds in order to do this. This would allow the expansion of already existing worlds which have areas that should be used but aren't (ie Dragonspyre). It would also mean visiting new worlds. There could also be special spells that we learn with each new essence gathered.
2) What if Wysteria had an area like Grizzleheim's Wintertusk? Afterall there's a whole world out there and we only get to see Pigswick academy.
3) Why not have a world that is inside a giant gobbler's stomach? gross but potentially a lot of fun
4) Speaking of gobblers, why haven't we seen the gobbler home world yet? We find out in Collossus Boulevard that they were driven out by an evil witch, so why don't we reclaim their world to get them out of wizard city?
5) Why not have a Wonderland inspired world? I don't know about you, but I want to fight some playing cards.
6) Last but not least: DeadWorld, a world composed entirely of bone and the eternal prison for the souls of the Spiral's worst villains.
i like numba 5 and 6

Survivor
May 28, 2010
When You face Morganthe In Khrysalis she will drop a key.
Take that key to Merle Ambrose he will tell you to go to Bartleby and ask him what to do with it.
Bartleby will tell you to use that key in the spiral door
and when you do you travel back in time... to the Titan War
In the Titan war the Titans will hear of you defeating one of their fellow titans
so They devise a plan for them to unite to create the storm ice and fire boss.
You do not know this until you defeat the last boss the storm Titan.
Each elemental Titan will drop a shard and the guide who helped you on the way now betrayed you after you have put the three shards into a shrine.
You will face the boss from there
New spells:
Balance spell: Fusion (click this spell and click two other spells it will make another hidden spell)
Death spell: *Suggestion?*
Life spell: *Suggestion?*
Fire spell: *Time Travel (redo the spell you cast after the first time)
Ice spell: *Suggestion?*
Storm spell: *suggestion?*

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
okay so i have kept these three ideas in my head for a while now.

1) a Underground cave world with bats, giant rats, etc. We could ride on gigantic bats. You are also assigned a bat pet at the start of the world. (based off of gregor the overlander)

2) A world where the marleybonians tried to explore out to. They did it just like celestia however this time the clockworks took over. So it is an all clockwork and cyborg dog world. There would be new clockworks and stuff (i.e. birds)

3) This world is basically just an add on to Ds for the people who loved it. It is past drangonspyre. It would be just like how it was before the dragon titan came and killed everything.

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
Sep 19, 2010
I do like the idea of a world similar to popular horror movies and novels like "Frankenstein" and "Dracula"... Even the "Wolfman"!

The world would be called "Darkland". And it would have Vampire and Death-Class Wildclaws for mobs. The world itself would almost look similar to the Haunted Cave but more renaissance/Victorian.

The plot for it is that Darkland wants to cast a curse upon the Spiral to make the citizens become Undead like the residents of Darkland and there is an NPC who helps you (looks something like the Dragonspyre Wizards) named "Edwin Von Helsing" to stop "Count Vladikus Nightwing" who is a more Human version of the Summoned Vampire. Once you reach "Nightwing Castle" you get to fight Von Monster Minions (Storm-Class) and come across the Boogeyman! (Death-Class and looks like a Forest Lord) Once you defeat the Boogeyman, he gives you a key to the Vampire Chambers where you fight Vampire Minions (Death) and eventually get to fight Count Vladikus Nightwing (Death)

Hopefully, something like this will spring to life eventually If not, it's all good. I have more ideas for different things.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
i think ifinproved and do more damage it would me awesome please make a spell called solar blitz for sinserley jacksandblossom

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I'm thinking about a world that's like tartarus, where deamon creatures lurk waiting t be defeated.
i think most of them could be like and schools to make it more interesting. hope to see the newest world soon

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
I think a world based off of ireland with mystic creatures would be cool it could be like a part of avalon that was cut off by a recent war or something like that
Kevin NightCatcher

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
I loved the idea of doing different things for different holiday and/or celebration .... Christmas, Easter, 4th of July, Valentine's day, St. Patrick's day, Mardi Gras, and so on

1. a new person shows up in the commons (like the one during halloween) gives a item to look for (like Zeke) in a world like a heart, easter egg clover, tree, etc. in a different world every year. and different quests. you should be able to redo these every year

2. be able to buy different heads to go with each one easter egg. heart. clover etc

also a friend and I came up with an idea for a western themed world. where you have wild and/or strange calves, bulls, mustang, cows, to fight. you also have bad guys, good guys, sheriffs, cow rustlers, Indians, and other desert things like cactus and dirt devils to fight.

new pets could be a wild horse, cow, anything western.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
fire warrior on Mar 15, 2014 wrote:
um when you enter it says Pompeii I've done it enough to know and Orpheus says it you I am guessing never been there so you have one still in like moo shu

spell caster -
Are you saying that there is a sign in Tartarus that says it is Pompeii? Or are you saying I'm right? Also, Who is this Orpheus in Mooshu you are talking about? I misinterpreted what you said.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
After Morganthe im ready for a fun and relaxing world. no need for another bad guy just yet.
Am i the only one who is sad when the holiday NPCs leave the spiral? ive always wondered where they go. Ive been told Professor Greyrose comes from a world made out of candy, and i like to think thats where they go when they are not visiting us in the spiral. Id love to go to that world and visit them, and maybe get a backstory on each of the characters. Maybe one of them could even give us a hint to where the missing eye of Bartleby may be

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
I think it would be interesting to see a shadow magic world... I know there is Khrysalis already, but mabye a world filled with specters and witches??? Would be nice...

Alex Dragonrider

Lvl 39 Balance wizard
See you in-game!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
*Excuse the long run-on sentences, this is just kinda pouring out*
I would like to see a very utopic world that once the character starts questing, they begin to dive into the dystopic themes. If anyone has ever read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro, around the halfway point of the book there is a major plot twist (which I won't spoil) and it hits you, wow, this is messed up! I enjoyed the hall of time in dragonspyre, and getting to see the DS before the dragons. To blend these two together, something that involves humans and appears to be a well-trimmed suburbia like world.
You would be sent to this world by Ambrose, who might want you to check up on his friend or something, KI you have good writers do what you please. When you go to the ruler of this world, they would send you to minor problems of monsters (these monsters could be normal to the citizen and just a problem to be tended to. *Note* When I say utopic, I mean nothing too perfect, but where there are small issues, but life is still good. Otherwise, my idea wouldn't work at all considering the lack of any monsters to fight at the beginning.)After venturing past the first few sections there could be subtle hints to a hidden darkness. Halfway through this world, there should be a plot twist that turns the player's viewpoint of this world. Possibly a moral dilemma, idk really haven't given too much thought into this. There should be a secret underground army trying to rebel against authority that you work with to get to the final battle with the boss who would be the president of this world. At the beginning you would receive quests from this leader and continue to receive quests from throughout this world, even when you're secretly fighting against them.
My ideas came from 1984, but I think this world should seem more utopic, and the ending should be happier. Imminent death is not a good ending considering this is largely based children's game. Please consider my idea, thank you!
Katie Smith lvl 33

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
Worlds that should definitely be implemented in the future:

-Sky themed world
-Jungle themed world
-War zone themed world (could be something like fire vs ice or life vs death, the player tries to be diplomatic and put an end to it)
-Arctic themed world
-Space or moon themed world
-Underworld

Any of these would be really cool to explore!

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Ok so after Khrysallis, what's next? I was thinking of a world based off of Irish lore this time. And the world will have a bunch of Leperchauns running around like Myth, Death, and Life ones. And the whole story can be about the breakdown of the community. I was thinking like all the Leperchauns could be seperated by their schools, kinda like being broken up into different classes of race. So there'd be Myth, Death, and Life for the different groups. Now the reason the community of all these groups broke up is because their source of allience was stolen and now treason is suspected among the 3 groups. Now I was thinking that the source of allience could be a huge 4 story golden 3 leaf clover with the symbol of each school branded on to a leaf (Myth, Death, and Life). This way it makes more since why it would be the source of allience. And maybe we could come up with another big storyline boss with this world. I mean I think we're starting to get done with Morganthe. Maybe this could be a person that use Shadow Magic and the Astral Schools. I was thinking that the boss has a mixture of all 3 Astral Schools for their cheats. Like if any attack all spell is used then the boss will use an attack spell of Moon, Star, and Sun spells on whoever used the attack all spell. I don't think that's taking it too far considering there's been a weapon made with an Astral School attack spell. (Which I will be buying as soon as I get the crowns). I think that players will love this new storyline because I don't think that they're ready to stop at Morganthe. I think that most of my fellow Wizards out there want the Magical Adventure to CONTINUE!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Hey here is my idea

We defeat morgante the burrowers get freed the land rejoices the fifth coulom rewards you but morgante has a story its starts with her mother kora a millers daughter very poor but got a chance to marry the prince if she could spin gold from straw she says she could but lied and was locked in a room if she could spin it she would live and would marry the prince she couldn't but a dark one visited her named fin the dark one he taught her with shadow next day she married the prince and she lived in Avalon over the dark age had a son malory and a daughter Kora can never love Kora is more dangerous then morgante Ambrose is afraid Kora will strike. to be continued

Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
I have a great idea for a world how about a world where there are giant ants and small dinosaur's and death dogs that throw many traps and the world would look like a nest from a big bird and the final boss would be a mysterious man that maybe you guys can come up with but I was thinking that he would look like a giraffe in a suit. Also this world has a lot of areas to keep level 95ers busy this world can be called widoniaza

Survivor
Mar 07, 2014
TinkerBlue on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Perhaps a cute, fuzzy animal world (think classic animated bunnies, lambs, kittens, puppies, etc.) where some of the cute, fuzzy animals morph into not so cute, fuzzy animals (bunny could morph into a savage death hare, lamb could turn into a storm ram, kitten becomes a fierce Myth tiger), etc.
I think that is not a bad idea that is a cool idea think about animals morphing into others

Survivor
May 30, 2009
How about a world where the leprechauns originated and there is leprechauns from all schools and the ones that become corrupted by Morganthe are the schools of moon and death