Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hmm, I believe I have an idea, KI. What if you made a world where all the other worlds you defeated came back as ghosts? And they were all incredibly angry at what you did to them, so Morganthe convinced them into being a part of her army, since both hate us very much. I think this world would possibly prosper above others, and that wizards would truly enjoy it.

-Mariah Skullhunter
(Level 95 Promethean)

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
so many people have done all the worlds so I thought about this new place called infinity were it is a place that is ice and parts of it are fire and some are death places in the one world.it will be the hardest place and only level 50 and up are able to go or teleport so they are capable of surviving or helping I would love to see one of my ideas in the game

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Malorn AshThorn446 on Jan 26, 2014 wrote:
No they don't. I'm fairly certain that the only species that live in Azteca are: Tritops, Parasaurs, Avians, Quetzals, Raptors, Pterodactyls, Jaguars, Caimans (Crocodiles, like the Kroks of Krokotopia but completely different in look), Eagles and Grim Calacas.
kroks are from Azteca.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Cori ShadowDust on Feb 3, 2014 wrote:
A world where its on the clouds. The name of this world is called RunedHaven. It should be added after Khrysalis. Here is how it could relates to the story line:

Now you have completed Khrysalis and completed the game! Yet, you have to do another world, again RunedHaven has gone under attack by Malistaire's spirit, accompanying with his spirit wife, Sylvia! They traveled to what was once called Haven and attacked! Why? Because Queen Moonshine has now left to go on vacation on Celestia. While she was gone, the king was prisoned and many was ruined. People fled to Wizard City's Crab Alley. The king could not get into contact with Moonshine. When she returned, everything was in infernos and everything was a mess! She needs your help! Malistaire and Sylvia are striking once again! They are not done yet with you! Come and go find Malistaire and Sylvia and defeat them once more! But before you get to them, they have 2 rank 14 dragon guards protecting them! Oh, there's more! Malistaire and Sylvia are 3x as powerful as they were before! So watch out!
-
The people there could be mice and jaguars! There can be 5 places in that world: Chainstorm, Heaven's Market, Groarest, King's Palace, and finally: Malistaire's hideout!

Hope you consider this!

Cori Shadowdust
The game still has several chapters the game won't be over

Spellcaster-

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
I want to see Monquista because there one of the greatest powers of the spiral along with Marleybone Polaris and Valencia I think maybe Kane could be the new villain but now i'm going into pirate101 to much so back to wizard101 some people are saying they want to fight Malistare again and I have no idea why. In Azteca. he was hard enough. what about these new ideas of Malistare. anyway there could be a a mirage type world like an expansion of krokatopia.

Fire soon to be prometean or however you spell it
Ice soon to be archmage
life soon to finish Krokatopia

Spellcaster-

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I would really like to see Weirwood. One of the participants in the Spiral Cup, Beatrice Wildwind, said she came from that world. I would imagine it would be a world of dark forests and raw, more primal magic.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
In Khrysalis part 2 I think that after you kill Morganthe the spirit of Malistare and Sylvia will thank you and fly off to wizard heaven I kind want Morganthe backstory like after she turns on Ambrose she gets taught shadow by the lords of night.In Arc 3 there should be a war between the greatest forces of the spiral like when clockworks were invented like the war of the spiral and you have to go to the worlds of the greatest naval powers the war of the spiral was a real thing mentioned in pirate101 was the people who aren't max in pirate101 or don't even play. The greatest powers of the spiral are Marleybone, Polaris, Valencia, and monquista so anybody else think that's cool. Also I think it's sad that Malistare is floating somewhere cursing at us.

Spellcaster-

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
dragonfly0098 on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
I think there should be a world that is like Pompeii. A world that was destroyed by a volcano but ruins of it were preserved in the hot ash. Then the villain (idk if morganthe will already be defeated or not) will come there and raise the dead and control them. So all the people who died long ago are all brought back evil. The good people in this world will be spirits who were to strong-headed to be controlled.
P.S.The evil souls would be humans.
lol well to be honest, dragonspyre is a pompeii like world destroyed by the volcano and fire dragon, and they are all evil souls

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
perhaps a world where you can fly over and the villain having being powerful and undefeatable, perhaps after Khrysalis you could make a villain called evil bob or something and he corrupts wizard city and you have to go into a dungeon where you go to all the worlds before destruction of each world to learn about his past and you are able to decide whether to help him become good again or battle him and destroy him by using the council of light and their power creating a scene where the world where he is explodes and our wizard and the council of light are in a ball of light and they are taken back to wizard city and find everyone fighting, then our wizard sees something taking out his heart then replacing it with every power of light and then him blowing all atrocities then after that a new world comes out where he finds out he never killed evil bob, but he destroyed bob's brother and bob takes revenge.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
UnrestrictedBacon on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I would really like to see Weirwood. One of the participants in the Spiral Cup, Beatrice Wildwind, said she came from that world. I would imagine it would be a world of dark forests and raw, more primal magic.
Weirwood is part of Avalon it is part of the wild dun dura the wyrd and the nicest part is weirwood fairy fire elves leprechaun and treent come from weirwood

Spellcaster-

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
I could see like a roman world kind of like Aquila but not a dungeon with like Juno and Jupiter and they have to beat like the Greeks or something. Or Egyptian somethings

Cheyenne StormHunter Lvl 54

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
I want a world that is the past of wizard city, for example, the Main bad guy's
example name: Luka ChaosFather (Lol gotta be creative) was a student of life but he got corrupted after a trip to a world called Nehiro where they worship gods of the schools. risitle, curious, decided to sneak onto sacred grounds into the temple of death (Which he for some reason he thought was life) and saw things, his parents dieing, the one who betrayed them (Merle Ambrose) because his parents where trying to rule the spiral long before malistair. Risitle, so full of anger, killed his friends and went away to Khraysalis but fled after Morganthe's defeat, he found a way to travel back in time and decided to change his fate and kill ambrose before he killed his parents and took control of Risitle's life, his school? he made a new one, chaos
the effects so devastating that the weakest is about 2000 health take away. chaos is basicly a disorted version of the old schools, or as risitle may say "Beatified and perfected"

......Or you could just do a normal native American indian type world
Ty for reading!
~Luke NightTalon lvl 63

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
how about a world where you have to construct something that moves at the speed of light or faster because the world is so vast that it takes almost 10 earth years to reach the other side but we construct something with the power of shadow and light that takes us 2 seconds to reach the other side, and the world being a black hole trying to pull the spiral away and the source of evil is the undying malistaire who was lost in the void, and he tries to pull it, we have to defeat him, the black hole is split into 5 sections, one gem world, one haunted world, one bright world right next to a solar star, one world where a stars magma landed and it formed a high top mountain, the last section world of the black hole is where malistaire is and it is a dark world with blue and purple sky, and a void darkness in the centre of this hole, we have to construct using the power of shadow and light, a weapon that can pierce through all malistaire's resistance, when we kill malistaire we find out that the Coven was controlling him, but eventually we break the black hole, we take it further to a world like polaris or mirage and we fight the coven and destroy them and restore the spiral to light.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I think there should be Nordik/Viking themed World where you help Øðinn defeat Ymir and Fyrýr and finally venture down to Hel (Nordik version of Hell) and fight the doomed spirits of Avengers and Outlaws, lastly you would go up to the Midgaard (Earth) and slay the Jörgumdr, then Øðinn would reward you greatly thus ending the world.

The Spells for the schools at level 98 would be:

Jörgumdr 1900-2150 damage and summon minion of storm.
Fyrýr 1675 damage to all enemies and stun for TWO rounds

Øðinn 1750 damage to all enemies and steal all wards charms etc.

Ymir 1400 damage and half damage converted to

Máni summon minion of

Freja deals 1000 damage and heals 1000

Njödir deals 350+1900 on all enemies

Beothune, +750 damage to 1 attack spell

Ülfbert +50% damage and 20% pierce for 4 rounds

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
My world is called Pawris. It is based off of France and is the opposite of Marleybone (i.e there are Dogs in armor as enemies cats are good, (most of them)). The stats are Below.
1st world in new arc!
Schools:
Lvl cap: 110

Final Boss boss: Napolion Bonaparte rnk 14 boss (30,000 hp) 100% pp chane 300% crit. chance 150 crit. block
3 Crazed mime rnk 14 elite () minions (5,720 hp)

Speech: "You have been meddling in my plans to control Marleybone! You will not see the light of day Wizard"
Spells: Myth blade (+45%), Myth trap (+35%), Solar blade (,,), Solar trap (,,), Solar shield Blade storm, Balance blade, Dragon Blade, Tower shield, Earthquake, Medusa, Basilisk, Celestial calendar, Chimera, Hydra, Ra, Mana burn, Blizzard, Frost giant, Snow angel, Wooly Mammoth, Meteor strike, Fire dragon, Efreet, Sun Serpent.
Cheats: Damage over 1,000 he says "No more, You will stop here!" and casts +90% tower shield on himself and a -90% Weakness on you
Has a mastery amulet for ,,, and will use all equally.
Heals over 1,000 he says "Let me borrow that health" and takes 10-20% of your health.

Will come out with more in time!

Chritso Mythspear 95

Defender
May 01, 2011
Continuing with the underground world idea, how about a world where Merle Ambrose says that Morganthe has been getting armies of insects and small animals, and we must stop the armies. So Merle sends us to Professor Drake to get a potion. After he gives you the potion, Merle informs that the potion shrinks you down. So entering the world, you drink the potion and become small. When you first get there you appears underground where tunnels are everywhere. Ants, moles, and spiders all roam around. A rat is near you and you talk to him. He says that Morganthe sent a man to use curses on the insects and animals to get them to join her army. The rat then sends you to defeat some of the cursed spiders to figure out what kind of curse it is. After the rat gets cursed, the potion starts to wear off. You find yourself above ground after putting a huge hole into the ground. Armies of spiders, ants, and moles start coming out of the hole you hear someone shout to climb up a tree. Doing so, you find Professor Drake. He hands you another potion and points to a bird with a saddle on it. Drake tells you to get on it and fly to a garden filled with plants. You get there and Morganthe is with a man dressed in a cloak. Noticing you, the man teleports away and the army appears. Morganthe is angry and she battles you with some of her army. When you finish, she disappears. Leaving you to battle some of her army still, Drake scares them off by summoning a troll. Returning to Wizard City, Merle thanks you and gives you a bird pet.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Feb 15, 2014 wrote:
My world is called Pawris. It is based off of France and is the opposite of Marleybone (i.e there are Dogs in armor as enemies cats are good, (most of them)). The stats are Below.
1st world in new arc!
Schools:
Lvl cap: 110

Final Boss boss: Napolion Bonaparte rnk 14 boss (30,000 hp) 100% pp chane 300% crit. chance 150 crit. block
3 Crazed mime rnk 14 elite () minions (5,720 hp)

Speech: "You have been meddling in my plans to control Marleybone! You will not see the light of day Wizard"
Spells: Myth blade (+45%), Myth trap (+35%), Solar blade (,,), Solar trap (,,), Solar shield Blade storm, Balance blade, Dragon Blade, Tower shield, Earthquake, Medusa, Basilisk, Celestial calendar, Chimera, Hydra, Ra, Mana burn, Blizzard, Frost giant, Snow angel, Wooly Mammoth, Meteor strike, Fire dragon, Efreet, Sun Serpent.
Cheats: Damage over 1,000 he says "No more, You will stop here!" and casts +90% tower shield on himself and a -90% Weakness on you
Has a mastery amulet for ,,, and will use all equally.
Heals over 1,000 he says "Let me borrow that health" and takes 10-20% of your health.

Will come out with more in time!

Chritso Mythspear 95
Okay so you get called by Marcel Meow in MB to help him and his people against the Marleybonians.

Quest:
Marcel: Marcel mimes to you that he wants you to talk to the Queen of Marleybone in Barkingham palace. He tells you it is very important.
Queen: " Who sent you?! Was it that cat Marcel Meow? I thought as much, He probably wants you to help the people of Pawris against our vast army. Well if you want to try to help, feel free... You are likely to fail. Now go along! Leave my court!"
Marcel: Marcel mimes to you to now talk to Jacques the scratcher to figure out how to get to Pawris.

Jacques The Scatcher rnk 13 boss 25,000 hp 170% Crit chance 250% crit. block

Careless scratcher rnk 13 4,074

Opening speech: "I will never reveal the secrets of my homeland. You have earned yourself a scratching!"

Spells: Ice blade, Ice trap, Elemental blade, Tower shield, Snow angel, Frost giant, Woolly mammoth, Lord of winter, Frozen armor, Balefrost, Sandstorm, Poison, Sleet storm, Amplify, Empowerment, Conviction.

Cheat: every 3 rounds he shouts " Time to learn some new moves" and he will cast a random AoE spell.
Cheat: Once someone attacks him with an attack over rank 8 he will put a " Mark of Honor" on them and will focus away from them.

Closing speech speech: "Bested again! Meet me outside and I will tell you what you need to know..."
Jacques The Scratcher: "You have beaten me and won the right to know the location of Pawris, My homeland. It is just beyond this world, hidden from the dog's eyes. To get there you will need to talk to the Ticket vendor in the airport... for a fee she will give you a ticket."
Balloon ticket vendor: "Okay, I'll strike you a deal, If you fight 10 of those pesky scratchers I'll give you a ticket."
Balloon ticket vendor: "Nice job, Okay now for the ticket... Go to the dock off of the Hyde park ballon. He will take you to Pawris."
Now in Pawris
Narrator: "You see brightly lit streets and colorful gowns. You take in the sight but you still have to see the leader of Pawris, Charles do Meowlle."
Charles De Meowlle: AAAAHH, so it is you! Marcel my spy has told me lots of you. You helped him out of Jail? Good news indeed! Ah... But... That wasn't the only reason he was in jail. He stayed because you only helped two of his three crimes. It seems he was caught while snooping around the Barkingham palace looking for the Marleybonians secret war plans. I Guess the queen found him and sentenced him to 5 years in prison... "

Btw. I forgot some spells in my first post for Napolion. He also has berserk, amplify and Reliquary.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
I've got a couple of ideas. One is a world that would be reminiscent of a certain level i used to love as a kid, Creepy Castle(yes all you dk fans should get this one). A sideworld filled with some very creepy items including but not limited to, a library where the enemies are books. an outdoors area where on the main pathways walk ghosts, skeletons, and even a hidden boss that is a giant floating alligator skull with 2 skeletal hands, catacombs wherein lies the strongest of enemies(dungeon), ballroom filled with disembodied laughter, a museum where you can get inside the exhibits via hidden doors(opened via quests), and my personal favorite.. the main villain of the world, the one who's sending all these undead monsters after you... a cardboard cutout held up by 2 little creatures. As for the other idea, i've always been a fan of datascapes and one question i've always had was what would happen if magic got into a datascape? the world, literally titled Datascape, took form. Viruses have taken over this software, hidden inside a doombot on the outer edges of the spiral and they are attempting to use it to destroy each and every world within the spiral. Your job? delete the viruses in each different section of the doombot and stop it from wreaking havoc on many innocent lives.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
MythMaker1005 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Okay so you get called by Marcel Meow in MB to help him and his people against the Marleybonians.

Quest:
Marcel: Marcel mimes to you that he wants you to talk to the Queen of Marleybone in Barkingham palace. He tells you it is very important.
Queen: " Who sent you?! Was it that cat Marcel Meow? I thought as much, He probably wants you to help the people of Pawris against our vast army. Well if you want to try to help, feel free... You are likely to fail. Now go along! Leave my court!"
Marcel: Marcel mimes to you to now talk to Jacques the scratcher to figure out how to get to Pawris.

Jacques The Scatcher rnk 13 boss 25,000 hp 170% Crit chance 250% crit. block

Careless scratcher rnk 13 4,074

Opening speech: "I will never reveal the secrets of my homeland. You have earned yourself a scratching!"

Spells: Ice blade, Ice trap, Elemental blade, Tower shield, Snow angel, Frost giant, Woolly mammoth, Lord of winter, Frozen armor, Balefrost, Sandstorm, Poison, Sleet storm, Amplify, Empowerment, Conviction.

Cheat: every 3 rounds he shouts " Time to learn some new moves" and he will cast a random AoE spell.
Cheat: Once someone attacks him with an attack over rank 8 he will put a " Mark of Honor" on them and will focus away from them.

Closing speech speech: "Bested again! Meet me outside and I will tell you what you need to know..."
Jacques The Scratcher: "You have beaten me and won the right to know the location of Pawris, My homeland. It is just beyond this world, hidden from the dog's eyes. To get there you will need to talk to the Ticket vendor in the airport... for a fee she will give you a ticket."
Balloon ticket vendor: "Okay, I'll strike you a deal, If you fight 10 of those pesky scratchers I'll give you a ticket."
Balloon ticket vendor: "Nice job, Okay now for the ticket... Go to the dock off of the Hyde park ballon. He will take you to Pawris."
Now in Pawris
Narrator: "You see brightly lit streets and colorful gowns. You take in the sight but you still have to see the leader of Pawris, Charles do Meowlle."
Charles De Meowlle: AAAAHH, so it is you! Marcel my spy has told me lots of you. You helped him out of Jail? Good news indeed! Ah... But... That wasn't the only reason he was in jail. He stayed because you only helped two of his three crimes. It seems he was caught while snooping around the Barkingham palace looking for the Marleybonians secret war plans. I Guess the queen found him and sentenced him to 5 years in prison... "

Btw. I forgot some spells in my first post for Napolion. He also has berserk, amplify and Reliquary.
Charles De Meowlle: "If you could, defeat some Corrupt mimes, then we can talk more."
Fight 6 corrupt mimes
Corrupt mime rnk 13 5,026 hp

Charles De Meowlle: "Ah excellent! Now i can trust you. Go to the Eiffel tower and See what you can."

Eiffel tower story 1 dungeon

1st floor: 3 Corrupt mimes

2nd floor: Careless scratchers

3rd floor: Robessmierre rnk 12 boss 29,071 hp

Minion: 1 Corrumt mime & 1 Crazed scratcher

Opening speech: I. Will. Not. Be. Beaten!

Spells: Balance blade, Dragon blade, bladestorm, hex, Spiritblade, elemental blade, Spiritshield, Elemental shield, Ra, Chimera,Sabertooth, Hydra, Mana burn, Supernova, black mantle, punishment, Chastisement, empowerment, fortify.

Closing speech: I will be back!

More later! (Add on if you want)

Christo Mythspear 95

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
DreamGalleon21154 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
I could see like a roman world kind of like Aquila but not a dungeon with like Juno and Jupiter and they have to beat like the Greeks or something. Or Egyptian somethings

Cheyenne StormHunter Lvl 54
You mean a harder kroktopia? XD R

Rovert Silver Lvl 91

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
UnrestrictedBacon on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
Weirwood is a village in avalon, remember how the goblins came from there? Well they are in avalon.

Survivor
May 11, 2013
I have this one idea of the 7 teachers of the schools get taken and players have to find them and get clues. You start with professor halestorm then we have to go to some place in like celestia or marleybone but it's like 5 areas you have to complete and they all of storm bosses. So you do the same for each professor then the final one should be finding Ambrose when he was taken by malistare and morganthe, they have made him bad and we have to fight all 3 and they all cheat! BUT you have to solo it! Ambrose health: 65,000. This time make malistare a challenge make his health 45,000 and for morganthe it should be 57,000 and when you defeat them you ACTUALLY see darkness and you walk into it to fight GAMMA and he cheats with dispels and has around 78,000 health! BUT then after you defeat him you get a hat, robe and shoes with a wand with AMAZING gear! Then to finish it off if you have done EVERY SINGLE quest in the spiral you get a badge that says (in caps) DEFENDER OF ALL. Then the regular one for beating the 3 bosses should be ...... (I want kingsisle to figure that out). So after all that you have finished the game... Oh and you gain 5 levels from beating them and gama!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Kevin Battleshield on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
lol well to be honest, dragonspyre is a pompeii like world destroyed by the volcano and fire dragon, and they are all evil souls
Pompeii is in tartururs

Survivor
Aug 25, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think there could be a Myth themed world where a Minotaur Emperor, Emperor Minoclops, (Who is evil) is trying to get the Celestial Calendar to end spiral and everything as we know it. The Emperor will do everything to get a the Celestial Calendar but you (the wizard) will try to stop Emperor Minoclops from doing it. Merle Ambrose can be a companion, and a new type of Myth Magic is introduced to every type of wizard you are. It will have 5 dungeons, and 12 areas in all. You will have to fight Emperor Minoclops at the end, and you will stop him from getting the Celestial Calendar. But wait there's even more the level cap could be 150, but at level 148 you get your school pet, a new spell, and a surprise (School Mount)! So I hope you like my new idea for a world and maybe make a world like it.

-Austin LegendSword Level 31 Wizard

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but....

I would Enjoy to have a house similar to the Eclipse tower and for all those of you that missed this fun fact the moons all around the tower actually change phases in all honesty I love the School when celestial schools came out It was the firsat school I used and when used right it helps alot when facing your own element so I would love to have a house like that and maybe some other "Young Wizards" would as well ^^

Sincerely,

the Valkoor Dragoncaller