Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2010
I am thinking of a punk, lava world, christmas themed, country themed, inside a clock

Hunter, pyromancer, lvl 57

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
My new world will be where undead malistaire and undead Morganthe travel back in time to before the spiral broke apart and are trying to destroy the worlds before you can even get to them. To get to them at pre-Azeteca you have to go through a two streets and the main boss for that world but their health is matched to some of the health of bosses in Azteca. (For worlds such as Krokotopia and mooshu you will have to fight the 3-4 bosses at once... no different floors for each). When you get to fight undead Malistaire and Undead Morganthe they will be on different floors. The catch is Malistaire will be aided by the original titans ( giants, dragons, titans) and Morganthe will be aided by spirit creatures (Medusa, forest lord, scarecrow)

The level 98 spells for this world are
Dire wolf 955 damage to all and switch have to + 35% hex to all enemies ( Animation- The field is foggy with the moon and stars out. Suddenly a cliff rises from the ground and a pack of dire wolves run up. They Start to howl and a beam of blue energy comes from their mouths and swirls around your enemy. When they heal it does the same but in a red beam directed towards you.)
Colossal Squid 600 + 1,300 damage + stun and remove all positive wards/ charms on enemy (Animation- The field fills with water and a Giant pink squid comes from the sky. First the squid slaps you with its smaller tentacles. Next it takes its big longer tentacles and runs the spikes against you. To stun it runs away spraying a cloud of ink at the enemy.)
Tin Soldier 975- 1,000 damage to all and +30% to next healing spell (Animation- a tiny tin soldier appears in the field. It suddenly grows dramatically in size. It uses its little Spear against the enemy.)
Krokosphinx 875- 1,000 damage to all + 40% balanceblade (Animation- The krokosphinx appears on its island. It jumps off and lands on a sandy field. It Runs up to you and explodes in a cloud of locusts that swarm on you and deal the damage.)
Crystal Warrior 1,700-2,000 damage + remove all negative ward/ charms on self (Animation- A giant purple and red crystal appears in the field. It explodes revealing a crystal warrior ( like a stellar protector). It takes its sword raises it in the air and it gets struck by lighting, the warrior slices the enemy and disintegrates into a pile of tiny red and purple crystals.)
Furious Gryphon 500 + 1,450 damage + steal all positive charms (Animation- A Flaming gryphon appears in the field in a cloud of smoke. It runs up to you and breathes a column of fire at the enemy then the Dot sigh appears.)
Diamond comet 1,250- 1,525 damage + steal all positive wards (Animation- The camera zooms in on the sky which is night. A crystalline comet appears in sky and slowly comes to the ground. The camera zooms out and the comet speeds up. The comet hits the enemy and then the tail hits a second later making the damage appear.)

Just some ideas hope you like them

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I'd like to see a world called Mount Dede. It's country/welcome-to-the-valley themed. It's made out of four main Islands. The Grave Yard. Dede Township/Township Outskirts. Marsh of the Rikeg/Hidden Forest. The Hill Lands. You don't actually go on Mount Dede it's self, but it's in the background. This could be a side world as it's not to big.

I'd also like to see another dungeon world like Aquila, but instead of Greek Mythology, have Egyptian Mythology. This world would be called Nibiru. It would be the world the Krokotopians came from. (Either that or the came from Azteca) The Immortals of Nibiru (gods) are hosting the Afterlife Trial. It's basically like the Immortal Games. First dungeon: level 100. Drops: Good gold amounts and rare mounts. Boss: Osiris. Second Dungeon: level 120. Drops: Good gold amounts and rare pets. Boss: Anubis. Third/Final Dungeon: level 150. Drops: Good Wands. Good Rings. Good Amulets. Good gold amounts. New rare mount drop (Chariot of the Sun) Epic Gear.

I'd also like to see a dungeon world with Norse Mythology. The world we be Azguard. First dungeon: Level 105. Drops: Gear and Pets. Boss: Loki. Second dungeon: level 125. Drops: Wands and good gold amounts. Boss: Thor Third/Final dungeon: level 155. Drops: Amulets, Rings, Pets, Rare 500 CROWNS drop. Boss: Odin.

Hope you Like these!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Survivor
Sep 09, 2009
I want to see some more connections with Pirate 101 Like Monquista or Valencia that would be cool but the best would be a world like cool ranch

Another world that would be cool would be some more DR. WHO connections like the Professor in Marly Bone with his telegraph box That would be Awesome

Chris battle blade level 63

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I have to ideas first a cloud top world with lot of storm and myth monsters second a roman world where there would be a coliseum where you could fight rounds and rounds of randomly selected enemy's anywhere from lost souls to hades the unseen the cloths would be armor and the main enemy would be a sorcerer in a tower with a dragon

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I think it would be cool to maybe have a world from pirate101 maybe that part of the spiral is in great danger and Ambrose talks about a student egstange program

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
ok maybe something like a huge maze that keeps changing and same with the monsters there and the end of the maze leads to the beginning but the boss would be there and it would be full of monsters but the final boss would be a giant moon monster (since the moon kid of represents change in mythology )there would be epic clothing that's stats very

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I think there is a world where there are astral wizards. Instead of the seven schools of magic there might be ten coming soon. The sun, moon, and star school. I really think it's a good idea and I hope you guys might use this. Thank you!

-Timothy LifeSinger
Promethean

Explorer
Oct 14, 2008
nullI agree with all on this post. Especially the gypsy world.

I would like to add a world for queen of the fairies and a fairy sanctuary

where in the future we would have fairy homes!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I was thinking a world set off into the past! where the dragons domain the mountains and dwelt there with fires and magma, and when Giants ruled the skies, also when Tritons ruled the seas, etc (i got that part out of the book in wizard city's library :3 ) we were sent there because Morganthe did something bad in the past and we have to make it straight. Along the way we also learn the history of Bartelby and his sister. Of course this will be the first time we see him with two eyes, or maybe not :3
Also new schools that were developed in the past but when you save the world the schools are destroyed and you are the only one left that knows the spells :D

i just think one based on wizard city's past would be really cool

Wizard

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
The name is Merialarica. Someone else please think of what this world would look like and please reply.

Those who know me i am Tabitha fire catcher currently level 40

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I was thinking a Alice and Wonderland world.

They would talk in rhymes and sing to. The " Mobs or Enemies would be rabbits and cookies and sweets :p

Also a Mine Craft world were you would be able to fight Zombies Creepers and the mini boss would be The Wither and the main The Enderdragon.

Marissa Frostsong level 33

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
nullRumors say Lydia is from Candyland, the rumored world for the 3rd arc.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
i think a world called lyrtica its a world full of wolves and it has a lot of towers and stores and the health wisp will give you 1002 and mana will give you 233 Adam Ghost Blade level 90 hp 3419

Survivor
Sep 09, 2013
Honestly i would think a world which is like the center of a massive volcano would be cool most creatures would be and the town could be like a small cliff overlooking the volcano and could be in jungle scene out of the volcano

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
I think putting a skull island in there would be good, but this time fighting the pirates. there could also be a story of such with the pirate is in wizard city.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
Since wysteria is small and so short My brother Hunter Dark and I myself Andrew LifeWeave ( level 90 Life) would like to make a sugestion on Opening up the wysteria schools for students to learn new spells from them schools and since there is a Fire storm ice and myth dragon why not add Life balance and death dragons as well into the new spells along with some Better AOE Attacks for Life and also with low resistance such as storm Give more resistance for all schools

Thanks

Andrew LifeWeave Prometheian Life Wizard

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
A world called Rirrom, where Morganthe changed the course of time, and you have to solve the riddle of ten mirrors to restore it. The first one will be the mirror of , where the original dragons (from the ancient war) are on the other side of the mirror, and you have to free them. The next would be an mirror, where you must free the ice giants. The third is , where you have to free the tritons. Fourth would be where you find a world like Aquila, except you must battle all 12 of the Olympians to free the Myth Master, (the ancient ancestor of Cyrus and Mallistaire). Next is where you battle your way to the heart of a jungle type world, and free Sylvia Drake from death. 6th is where Mallistaire realises what he did, and promises he will fight Morganthe by your side, if you can save him from the undead guards of Skeleton Tower. After that is where you find the people who enslaved Krokotopia, defeat them, and then The Judge (Judgement) joins your cause. 8th is where you destroy Ra, and take the Crook & Flail from him (a new weapon for your wizard). For the 9th mirror, you face the king of polymorphing, in seven forms, (one for each main magic), to learn the sacred Polymorph Artemis spell. The 10th and final mirror is the of legend called The Sacred Star, where you find out Morganthe has already taken power over, by overthrowing Astraeus, the eternal lord of the star. You must battle Morganthe, who has now gained mastery over all ten schools, in order to stop her poisoning Bartelby's tree, and therefore leaving the spiral in an eternal war. When you do this, you are given the Astraeus' Blessing star spell, (which gives you +10 damage, defence, accuracy, critical hit and block for 4 rounds), and the enchant spell, called Ra's Rage, which gives a definite critical hit to one spell.

Just an idea that I had, Blaze SandBlade, lvl 45 sorcerer.

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:
A world called Rirrom, where Morganthe changed the course of time, and you have to solve the riddle of ten mirrors to restore it. The first one will be the mirror of , where the original dragons (from the ancient war) are on the other side of the mirror, and you have to free them. The next would be an mirror, where you must free the ice giants. The third is , where you have to free the tritons. Fourth would be where you find a world like Aquila, except you must battle all 12 of the Olympians to free the Myth Master, (the ancient ancestor of Cyrus and Mallistaire). Next is where you battle your way to the heart of a jungle type world, and free Sylvia Drake from death. 6th is where Mallistaire realises what he did, and promises he will fight Morganthe by your side, if you can save him from the undead guards of Skeleton Tower. After that is where you find the people who enslaved Krokotopia, defeat them, and then The Judge (Judgement) joins your cause. 8th is where you destroy Ra, and take the Crook & Flail from him (a new weapon for your wizard). For the 9th mirror, you face the king of polymorphing, in seven forms, (one for each main magic), to learn the sacred Polymorph Artemis spell. The 10th and final mirror is the of legend called The Sacred Star, where you find out Morganthe has already taken power over, by overthrowing Astraeus, the eternal lord of the star. You must battle Morganthe, who has now gained mastery over all ten schools, in order to stop her poisoning Bartelby's tree, and therefore leaving the spiral in an eternal war. When you do this, you are given the Astraeus' Blessing star spell, (which gives you +10 damage, defence, accuracy, critical hit and block for 4 rounds), and the enchant spell, called Ra's Rage, which gives a definite critical hit to one spell.

Sounds interesting.... If this actually happens to become a world I will be surprised

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Cunning Finnigan S... on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
We all know the 2nd Arc is coming to a close just around the corner. I can hardly believe it! I remember when Celestia just came out and all those really cool teasers on it's arrival were spilled. Good times, good times...

Then Zafaria came out. And Avalon made a puzzling release (get it? Cause Avalon was released in the form of a month long puzzle and then it came- no? Oh well...) And now Azteca's here. All's left it world number 5. I just can hardly believe this story and arc went by...

But enough remenicing! What I want to ask you is, what do you think will become of Morganthe when the next world arrives? I'm just curious to see what imaginations for the big showdown. We all know very well how Malistaire came to his end (no spoilers for those newcomers). But what do you think will happen to Morganthe? Will she be imprisoned? Will she be stripped of all her magical powers, leaving her an empty web of her former self? Or will Death come to take her? Maybe some of you Wizards can pull together a sympathetic side to Morganthe as I've notice many love sympathetic Villians.

Also what do you picture the final battle looking like? Many say Polaris is next so how is the battle going to turn out in the frigid place? Or Darkmoor, how will we vanquish the Shadows in a world that's well dark. Or if you say Empyrea, how will the skies illuminate as forces collide? Or Mirage, will the sands whirl in our favor in blazing heat? Simply, how do you picture we encounter and defeat Morganthe?

I kind of want things to play out similarly to how Avatar: The Last Airbender ended (An animated show that used to run on TV based around a mythical world where people can control one of the four elements and one person, the Avatar, can wield the power of all the elements). Just to give you a brief summary of the ending, everyone was saying that the Avatar, Aang (pronounced like clang), had to kill fire lord Ozai (the major villian of the series, a menevolate fire bender who had a personally similar to Morganthe. He only cared for power and complete rule). But Aang was like there has to be another way and after spiritual guidance, he removed the evil lord's ability to bend fire, making him powerless.

I'd like the world to play out where everyone wants us to kill Morganthe, but we try to find a better way because while she's a vile person, killing her would only make us like her (you know, cause what she did to Azteca). I think in the end Morganthe's fate will leave her a powerless, ex-soceress and imprisoned in a well-guarded cell for enternaty. It also helps mix things up from the Malistaire ending. Afterwards, her Shadow Web legion would crumble. I hope the quest name to battle her has a clever reference like the Final Countdown for Malistaire. I also hope for a story that will really tell all the secrets between Morganthe and Merle.

So to recap: What do you think will become of Morganthe? How will the final battle play out?
Yes, well with Malistare he met his end twice. Once in Dragonspyre and then in Azteca. I don't know exactly how we ended up killing Malistare, but he died. We thought that was the end of Malistare. We were wrong. Morganthe played yet another cruel trick on us by bringing back Malistare and having him do her dirty work in defeating us in Azteca. Malistare ended up meeting his end for the 2nd (and hopefully last) time on the dread comet Xibalba where he teleports to the center of our duel ring and right as he prepares to destroy us, the piece of Xibalba he is standing on breaks off of the comet and floats out into the spiral while taking Malistare with it. From what I can assume, we have seen the last of Malistare since he is floating out in the spiral. Will he land back on Dragonspyre? will he end up in Wizard City? We may never know. My hope on Morganthe is that we bring her to Ambrose and the council of light for judgment on what we should do with her. My belief is that we will have her clean up her mess in Azteca, Avalon and Zafaria. Then we will bring her to Wizard City and lock her away for a bit inside Bartleby, but in a separate area off of the Spiral Chamber. We should also bring in Sir Malory from Avalon as an ally for the battle. There should be a gate with Morganthe on it so you know that is where you battle her.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
i agree on the moon base and sci fi worlds wizard101fanwiki.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Or instead of making a new world entirely How about making a micro world in one of the already existing worlds the theme of the world would be being small your wizard would shrink thus revealing this new world where there would be things like dust monsters to fight and what not the quest to get to the world could be called "that shrinking feeling" or "a very big small problem"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
New spells for my world (11 pip)
: Ancient Dragon - 1,000 and 600 damage over 3 rounds, 75% accuracy
: Ice King - 1,250 damage, and stun, 80% accuracy
: Triton Swordsman - 1,750-2,250 damage, 70% accuracy
: Myth Master - 1,400 damage and Time of Legend, 85% accuracy
: Sylvia Drake - 1,500 damage to all enemies, 90% accuracy
: Mallistaire's Rage - 1,350 damage to all enemies and heal half, 85% accuracy
: Chaos Bandit - 1,750 damage and weakness, 85% accuracy
New astral spells (non-quest)
: Apollo Archer - 300 fire, 300 storm and 300 life damage, 85% accuracy, 5 pips.
: Lunarmancer - 400 ice, 400 myth and 400 death damage, 80% accuracy, 6 pips
: Stellar Strike - 500 balance, 500 sun, 500 moon damage and weakness, 7 pips, 70% accuracy.
Some more ideas..

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 20, 2013 wrote:

Yeah, that's right, I'm quoting myself. I just had another idea for the end of this world. When you defeat Morganthe (yay) she yells at you "I will get my own back! Just watch me! You may have destroyed my mastery of the other schools! But I am still the most talented Necromancer the spiral has ever known! And, there are more types of magic you don't know of, that I will have learnt when we meet again. Just you see. And if Ambrose wants to send you and your weak spells after me again, ask Dalia Falmea about Technos 3. See if you still have the courage to face me." And then she disappears into skulls. My second idea for a world is Technos 3.
It has 11 platforms, one for each type of magic. Mystery magic is... *drumroll* Technomancy! (even though it will probably never exist in the game.) I came up with the idea of the magic of technology, where you basically use/summon machines to do your bidding. On the first platform, you face creatures from DS (fire), (if you don't know what DS is, I am ashamed of you). On the second it is WT enemies (ice). 3rd is CL (storm). 4th, is AQ (myth). 5, ZF (life). 6, KT (balance). 7, 8 and 9, AV (sun, moon and star. I couldn't think of a different world for astral). 10, Wizard City (death). And 11 is MB for tech. I have too many ideas.

Blaze SandBlade, lvl 45 sorcerer.

Survivor
May 08, 2012
A frozen world called frost with penguins and polar bears

Or A outer space world instead of teleporter stones there are rocket ships and when you walk you jump like no gravity.