Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 19, 2011
So idea for worlds are based on being in the last arc which contains a prince named Eric from the world of Avalon. Just like Morganthe, Prince Eric became evil and mad with only one wish.... to bring the titans back! You will travel to four worlds to stop Prince Eric from getting the orbs of Flame, Frost, and Lightning. Each orb will have its own elemental world meaning the orb of Flame will be in a fire based world, the orb of Frost will be in a world frozen long ago, and the orb of Lightning will be in a world up in the darkest of night sky surrounded by a shield of water. In order for Prince Eric to get the orbs he hexes minions of the other elements and uses them to attack the other civilizations of Fire, Ice, and Storm. The fourth world is kinda like Khysalis, it is another version of Avalon where his fortress lies in the darkest of darkest parts in Avalon. Prince Eric made the world from his own imagination meaning he can change anything at the split second of a thought. leaving the wizards/players struggling to fight down his forces and having to revisit all Avalon renamed and created to his will. *Spoilers*- Upon approaching Prince Eric he summons the Titans from the orbs in which you failed to recover leaving you to face the three titans in a different version of combat unlike the original. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy my idea for the last arc and I really apologize for writing so much. Hahaha if you made it this far good job.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I hope there is a creative world with like unicorns in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There should be unicorns we can battle, and unicorn shops for clothing , etc. LOL

Survivor
Apr 07, 2014

the final world should be galaxia.
You were given the key to polaris, but oh no! the spiral door brought you to the spiral darkness, on the planet of galaxia! im not sure new magic is necessary, but the spells should be themed on the planet and things you would find in the darkness of the spiral like shadow magic and trainable spells. black hole spell for death, permanently removing 3 random cards in the opposing players deck and more. in galaxia, friendly aliens are complaining about missing people, and your sent to find out whats going on. you find a humongous crater in the planet outskirts, and find hives you have never seen before . as soon as you find out that morganthe survived the crash, and old cob is summoning black holes which the aliens fighting through saucers dissappear, you must tell headmaster. Then KI needs to decide. The alien npcs should NOT be scary. also, i am hoping this didn't sound like Celestia
Jack Firecaster

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
How about a shadow world where all the creatures are shadow and use shadow magic only?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I would like them to have a world similar to Darkmoor.

Survivor
May 08, 2012
Jack Firecaster on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:

the final world should be galaxia.
You were given the key to polaris, but oh no! the spiral door brought you to the spiral darkness, on the planet of galaxia! im not sure new magic is necessary, but the spells should be themed on the planet and things you would find in the darkness of the spiral like shadow magic and trainable spells. black hole spell for death, permanently removing 3 random cards in the opposing players deck and more. in galaxia, friendly aliens are complaining about missing people, and your sent to find out whats going on. you find a humongous crater in the planet outskirts, and find hives you have never seen before . as soon as you find out that morganthe survived the crash, and old cob is summoning black holes which the aliens fighting through saucers dissappear, you must tell headmaster. Then KI needs to decide. The alien npcs should NOT be scary. also, i am hoping this didn't sound like Celestia
Jack Firecaster
I really like that idea like each street or area could be a different planet and at the end an alien form of some sort hypnotizes ambrose into trying to tear the spiral apart. and you have a really hard time-consuming battle with him where he summons previous bosses in arcs like malistare, morganthe, and old cob. After you beat him, he is hypnotized and you have to beat the alien form who hypnotized ambrose. When he has a quarter of his health out with him he escapes and you have to beat him in every world unless so you will have to beat him completely

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
The world with the ancient celestians of course!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
for the third ark maybe ambrose calls you saying that a wormhole is errupting somewhere in the spiral creating a new world, this world is called ecren. ecren is the home of the water moles and it is like a tiki based world.

a person from outside the spiral comes to wizard city in hopes of getting to ecren and discovering what lies there... to forge a key for it we go back to the isle or arachnis with the council of light to find we need an item from 3 worlds and a certain piece from the heart of wizard city... ravenwood. we go on top of bartleby to find a key of the ancient light. we find out it unlocks one with doors in the commons... the house seems to have been ransacked and has magical writing everywhere! in the room you find three other spiral keys they each take you to the worlds of the spiral where you need to go to find the objects needed to forge the spiral key for ecren. with the help of the person from outside the spiral you venture to get all the pieces... you make the key then person from the beond the gates of the spiral steals the key! zenzen seven star and igniya whitestripes follow him into ecren. but your to late to follow him. for a bit you play the role as zenzen and have igniya to help. you battle a bit in ecren eventually battleing the guy from outside the spiral but the water mole tribes see you as a wrong doer so they banish zenzen igniya and the guy, the three of them get banished back to wizard city. but the guy still has the key he runs into poliris, you spend a world chasing him down till you get the key back but he has a copy of the key! you both race in to ecren to find a powerful object on top of a volcano. you have to stop the guy from getting the object before the evil power within it consumes him and he kills all of the spiral... along the way you pick up new shadow magic and other various things

Survivor
May 17, 2010
Maybe one just like wizard city but in another dimension where Malistaire took over. It would be dark there and it would include wizards being possessed and attacking the good wizards. Idk

Explorer
Oct 11, 2010
I think a good idea for the Spiral would be a land with Gobblers! The entire place is made of candy, and you have to stop the witches from taking over. It would be a side world, like Wystiria and Grizzelheim.

Darby UnicornFlower: lvl 78
Darby SeaCloud: lvl 30
Darby StarWraith: lvl 21
Darby: lvl 11

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
Its funny how ive seen bug people (krhysalis) suggested,medeval (avalon) suggested, dinosaurs(azteca) suggested, atlantis,(celestia)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
I Think That there is a Robot World

Elizabeth Icesword 86 Ice

Explorer
Apr 25, 2010
I have a feeling that this last arc. will end in Wizard City as it started. Just like Harry Potter, this last battle will end in a dramatic way with an epilogue completing the story, thus allowing you to explore as you want. Thanks for listening!

Elizabeth Life Singer
Level 84

Survivor
Jul 22, 2014
Hello,
I would like to see a Native American world. Where you'd have to fight coyotes (tricksters) and a fishing instance to complete a quest. Also maybe use the new reagents like copper and silver to make a Wampum belt (there are many famous Wampum belts in museums) You'd learn a new spell called spirit animal totem and maybe get a dropped pet Eagle (Wizard101 doesn't have a pet Eagle yet) As for the quest maybe Cyrus Drake summons you to find a lost professor (like Zafaria) and it's here you're whisked away to the desert or plains to begin the world. you'd begin in a medicine circle or spirit circle. All Native American tribes have a similar medicine circle with slight differences. at the end of each section would be a sweat lodge or cave where you'd fight to restore pieces of a Totem pole. In one you'd have to complete a fishing instance to get a piece of the Totem (maybe having to get a fish from Dragonspyre, Celestia, Mooshu and Wizard City)
Thanks for listening . hope some of the ideas were ok.
Arcane forest

Survivor
May 30, 2015
I think a neat new world idea could be in the past, rather than the future. Imagine a story line about the titians, dragons, and giants (If i remember correctly those were Bartelby's children). The story line would be about helping Bartelby end the feud between his children. Although, a new problem could arise while ending the feud. A former antagonist or a new one could open up a portal or wormhole to the past. He or she may want to change history. Instead of the creation of Ravenwood, they would want to rule over the spiral as a whole. It would be your characters mission to help end the feud and stop the antagonist Sorry if some information is wrong or misspelled! This is just a suggestion

Survivor
Dec 27, 2012
Maybe there is a world in the middle of the spiral which controls time. Ambrose tells you that a wizard or teacher from wizard city has stolen the key from it's hidden location. Ambrose sends you in a race against time in order to stop the person from reaching the door with the key to the Main world(which controls time). When you get there, it's already too late the shady individual is already walking inside, he sends his two minions to finish you. After defeating them you go to Ambrose to tell him the news. He tells you that you must forge a key and go to the world to prevent the Wizard from changing time. However at around the end of the ark, the wizard manages to go to the past but you also manage to get in before the tear in time closes. You must now defeat the wizard and prevent him from taking over wizard city...

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
How about a pirate world because of pirate 101 it would be fun
To see captain Avery in wizard101 too! Or maybe even Madamevadima!
I hope this is possible to go to skull island!

Taylor Swift Level 34 Wizard
Two-Faced Meghan Level 7 WitchdoctorPirate

Survivor
Jan 22, 2015
Maybe there's an Antarctic related world called Frozelandia in the Spiral. You would fight enemies made of ice like the Ice Colossal. Other enemies could include gobblers, elk, foxes, etc.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
Iluvhuskiez on Aug 11, 2015 wrote:
How about a pirate world because of pirate 101 it would be fun
To see captain Avery in wizard101 too! Or maybe even Madamevadima!
I hope this is possible to go to skull island!

Taylor Swift Level 34 Wizard
Two-Faced Meghan Level 7 WitchdoctorPirate
Arrr! Two Faced Meghan! I completely agree that a Pirate101/Wizard101 crossover event would be great!
Sabrina Shade level 87 wizard
Esperanza Devereaux level 65 Swashbuckler

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
I think an ice world would be best. It could have to tunnels at the beginning and whichever one you choose you do those quests but there is a collapsed third tunnel. One tunnel could be saber teeth tigers and the other could be wooly oni's. They would be mortal enemies and you would have to fight the other tribe depending on which side you entered. The quests could give a reward of a pet saber tooth or wooly oni. In the end it would be the frost serpents behind the saber tooth wooly oni enemy thing. That's why there is a collapsed third tunnel to show the frost serpents but it was broken beyond recognition. So they have to team up and rely on the wizard to defeat the king of the serpents in the palace of ice. This world would be big and have lots of hidden places that you have to look for. The main quest may be short but there would be tons of other bosses and areas that you don't even have to go to. I think there should be a lot of pet drops since many people love pets. The reason it was undiscovered is because it was frozen in time to the other worlds of the spiral.

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
what if in wizard city every year in the dead of winter a castle in the clouds appeared? Wizards would have to fight things never before seen by the Bartleby eye. The whole castle would be tons of dungeons maybe 20 or so and the amount of difficulty would be unknown so enter if you dare!

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
lilychirp303 on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I think a good idea for the Spiral would be a land with Gobblers! The entire place is made of candy, and you have to stop the witches from taking over. It would be a side world, like Wystiria and Grizzelheim.

Darby UnicornFlower: lvl 78
Darby SeaCloud: lvl 30
Darby StarWraith: lvl 21
Darby: lvl 11
I like the idea of having to go into the gobblers original home to make them stop coming to wizard city by defeating the so called withes that drove them away. That would be some fun!

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
Sorry if i may make another Polaris, Mirage, Empyrea and Yago Message of this Topic! Story: A new villian has rose and been sneaking around looking for the essence of those worlds. They possess an ancient power created by bartleby and grandmother raven and they stop the spiral from disappearing. Polaris contains the essence of ice, mirage contains the essence of balance, empyrea contains the essence of life and yago contains the essence of myth. If the essences are stolen, who knows what will happen. Your wizard has to travel to those 4 worlds and fight the villain at each world, the final one being at Yago, where the villain falls and you restore the essences of those 4 worlds. Once again the spiral has been saved and the wizard will gain major rewards.
Hope you find this interesting!!!
Tarlac seaspear lvl 72(ice hound or ice wyvern pet)
Seth DragonSword lvl 26(jade oni pet)
Tarlac SwiftRunner(enchanted armament pet)

Defender
Mar 31, 2014
I'd love to go to a world made up entirely of candy, and fighting candy creatures XD A cute world.

And there should be Father Christmas/ Santa Claus in Colossus Boulevard, there's that gigantic palace, there should be something more than a big Gobbler :)

Explorer
Nov 02, 2011
maybe not a new world but to add to wizard city I thought bartleby could use a second story inside of him with a ton of dungeons.