Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
Maybe we could learn our Wysteria counterpart school. Like Storm-Tempest. Fire-Ember. Ice-Frost. (I believe.) Death-Spirit. Myth-Chaos. Life-Earth. Balance...? Or maybe to learn some and and magic. Like having it as a secondary school.... Besides magic I think maybe expand Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane to be bigger worlds, as in (a) new world(s). Like maybe taken over or even having it broken off of Wizard City and made by Proffesers to make it a world. Or maybe kinda vice versa, and a whole new patch of land attaches to a world. I would love to see that! Maybe Unicorn Way and Lady Blackhope could be the main villan, rank 24! She could practice like new types of magic.

Defender
Aug 03, 2011
Ellie GoldenSinger on Apr 2, 2015 wrote:
Maybe we could learn our Wysteria counterpart school. Like Storm-Tempest. Fire-Ember. Ice-Frost. (I believe.) Death-Spirit. Myth-Chaos. Life-Earth. Balance...? Or maybe to learn some and and magic. Like having it as a secondary school.... Besides magic I think maybe expand Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane to be bigger worlds, as in (a) new world(s). Like maybe taken over or even having it broken off of Wizard City and made by Proffesers to make it a world. Or maybe kinda vice versa, and a whole new patch of land attaches to a world. I would love to see that! Maybe Unicorn Way and Lady Blackhope could be the main villan, rank 24! She could practice like new types of magic.
Ok, first of all, your balance could be Balance-Sand, and second of all, there is no rank 24...yet. We only got up to rank 15 (I think). Rank 24 is believed to exist in 2035. 20 more years from today, and a rank 24 boss is gonna have infinite health!!! It's gonna take a very, very, very long time to defeat that boss. And, the health is not infinite. It just feels like infinite. Maybe 150,000?

Explorer
May 29, 2014
How about a world where gobblers,giants, and kings roam?, and there's a legendary sweet magic item called the caramel apple? I would call that world gobbland!
And then a world where there's no land... Just air. A new legendary species is found there, Called the flying mooses,
A princess rules the land, She uses her strong powers to keep it in control, A new enemy appears and tries to kidnap the princess to drain her power.
Well, what do you guys think?
- Saffron Life

Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
Well since this is about the spiral I wanna throw in there celestia is the underwater world right well celestia means heaven soooo just throwing that out there.

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
How about spicing up the character drama in wizard city. For example, someone impersonating as headmaster ambrose wishing to bring destruction upon wizard city through manipulation and overwhealming charm. In the meantime, he has ambrose locked up or staged for something he didn't do. AND THE BATTLES RAGE as you try to unravel this figure who has developed a strong presence and connections in the city. BETRAYAL, COMICAL, COMPLEX and fun! for sure.

Explorer
May 19, 2014
Zeldaii wrote:
I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!
This thought just came hot in my brain.

" How about we have a merge/crossover of wizard101/pirate101 in one world."

Thanks brain

Survivor
May 28, 2009
2 ideas: 1.u have to speak to Dr. katzenstein in marleybone prison and he tells u that he's invented a shrinking machine he asks u to try it out and u see to go in there its a dungeon so u go in and you shrink and u fall in a crack in the floor Dr katzenstein is really big and u speak to him he tells that yo were tricked and he shrinks himself and escapes( i realize now that this would be a dungeon not a world) the dungeon would be trying to find Katzenstein. you find a friendly worm who leads you in the way enemies would include micro bots and germ detector made by marleybonians

2. principal of Wysteria( i dont know real name so p.o.w.) tells u they try'd to make , and school as space, day and night school but it went extremely wrong. aliens came and abducted the pegasus's to get us to stop so you go in there ufo as a dungeon (a dungeon not a world again) and beat the aliens

i hope you like my ideas

rules!!!

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Maybe a space themed world where the everyone uses magic and the boss is a shape shifter of sorts(because polymorphs)

Rules!!!!!

Survivor
May 04, 2009
How about a sky/air themed world? Wherever you walk your on the clouds (a little animation where water droplets splash under you feet would be neat). The landscapes could change depending on the weather, therefore darker areas could be much more stormy than other parts. NPC's could include bird like people, or maybe other wizards that adapted to the skies (like armor that have wings mounted on the back of them). Others may be Seraph/Angel type looking people, or Pegasi even!

Meanwhile monsters (or other NPC's) could be things like cloud-spirits, pixies, more bird-like people, Ether-like dragons or other spirits that roam the skies.

Here's my favorite part; within the release of a new world, KI tends to release new mounts that correspond to that world. My ideas were making the bird selection bigger, as well as more pegasi mounts other than the ones we have now (maybe newer design/animation?) In this world I generally think more designs like the one the Celestial Wolf has would be awesome. I glowing type of appeal, that looks light and airy. There could also be a bigger selection on wings!

That's all I have for this world idea.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2012
If we're going for a challenge, then it's going to be a world full of weakness, tower shield, and dispel enemies.

Explorer
May 29, 2014
sillybi11 on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a wizard prison world where you have to free all of the captured wizards. When you walk down the hallways it would be like walking down a prison and there would be hands sticking out of the bars. You would fight guards(types of bad guys from everyplace(Unicorn way, firecat alley, Krokotopia, etc.)) and the bosses would be wizards that have turned evil but they wear black and white prison clothes and there would be one for each school. The students would wear striped clothes(different colors depending on what shool you are).

I also liked the dinosaur world idea.
There is already a dinosaur world, It's Azteca

Explorer
Jun 04, 2011
Explorer
Sep 27, 2014
Saffron Life on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
There is already a dinosaur world, It's Azteca
You just responded to a post from 2008, when there was no Azteca.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2013
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
A BIG fishing world with lots of fish!

ps. I like FISH

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I want to remind KI that they should make Wierwood with fairies and Mirage with cat-like creatures because of the dormitory in Wysteria

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Okay, so i was thinking about a place where it sends you back in time to where the war of the titans was going on and you get to pick which side you on and then the rest is up to Ki.........

Morgan Dreamthief Level 85 and

Survivor
Jul 29, 2013
Ok I have one idea and one question. My idea can Skull Island [the hub world in pirate 101] be a new world I know pirates and wizards never meet but maybe one day they might. My question the door in our headmasters office covered with books what does it lead to a portal to a new world or a secret room?Ok those are thoughts.
Remember Always ask questions and it will be easier.

Survivor
Feb 04, 2015
I think they should expand Aquila and make it a full on world! I really love the whole gladiator Greek Roman mix of things.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
what about a world inhabited by gofers, rabbits, and snakes.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
zanyz333 on Apr 7, 2015 wrote:
If we're going for a challenge, then it's going to be a world full of weakness, tower shield, and dispel enemies.

Dragonspyre?

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
A swamp themed world with crocodiles, fog, and wooden platforms above the water like Tia Dalma's home in Pirates of the Caribbean. You can expand on this idea with your Kingsisle magic of course :).

Survivor
May 10, 2010
how about making a world of cowboys and make gift cards of cowboys and cowgirls or make a world like the world wars so people can learn history and it would be fun and make new cards and pets that are like some of the pets like storm lord make him a real card for fire and ice and make forest lord for all the schools and make the new card of music artists like kiss and then make pets of like wales and sharks and buffalo and deer and of the balance card ra ..... if you all want more just ask cuz I have a lot of more then this to tell you all about

Survivor
Aug 23, 2012
Here's my idea. a new world that is like modern times, maybe even in the future and your trying to defeat some villans/random people who learned magic.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2012
Hero 6 on Apr 13, 2015 wrote:
A swamp themed world with crocodiles, fog, and wooden platforms above the water like Tia Dalma's home in Pirates of the Caribbean. You can expand on this idea with your Kingsisle magic of course :).
I second that idea

Survivor
Jun 12, 2014
To continue the IDEA of wizards , a Old UK type world with witches , warlocks , evil priests , headhunters , and some Roman people as well .You know ,fortified towns , and evil Forest villages of weird ways and strange MAGIC . the type of stuff that fairy tales use to scare the children .
There are many fairy tales to take from , and not just the ones from the U K , but the German , African , and others should be researched for this new land .
A whole new way to continue the Wizards Ways , and make some thing New at the same time .
I am not a writer , but KI seems to have some good ones .
I started the ball rolling , I wonder where they could take it .