Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Maybe there could be a side world where you are stuck in a world of the past and you have to battle evil minions that are trying to mess up time so that you never defeat malistare

Patrick FireSword, level 18

Survivor
Sep 12, 2011
nulldude srsly? ever heard of dragonspyre?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Maybe, a world that is beyond the spiral it would be really cool going beyond the spiral.Or we could have another world in the spiral similar to wintertusk but I would think a fire world would be better than that figuring we already have a world filled with ice Kieran SunEyes

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
what if, the sun, moon and star spells had a area which they were created in? and as a storyline, here is a bit which I made up: long ago, magic was gone and it was rather dark and cold, then the stars sun and moon came near wizard city and the three first magic forms were created and things were right with the spiral. but then the magic went haywire and created robotic monsters,evil magicians and other terrible monsters, so you need to help the people within the realm. do you like it?

Brianna lifegiver level 50 wizard.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
That's a really cool idea coolshark629 I would defiantly do that world if they did something like that

Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
nullMalistaire... Never mind I don't want to spoil it for you. It's a weird ending.. Yes I am still posting this. :P

Andrew Iceriver lvl 51. I have soooooooo much health. (more than a lvl 90 guy)

PS don't get polymorph gobbler unless you want to heal other people or yourself.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2012
Hello Coyle Thundershard level 42 wizard here. I think to make the game better wizard101 could add new aquilan furnishings [ Not just in the crown shop ] and a new world that malistare created. When he flies of xhabia or what ever the Azteca dungeon is called. a world where its chaos and dark gloomy and rocky with that death vines everywhere and malistare has 50,000
Who is with me ?

Coyle is out!!!!!!

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Coyle Thundershard on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Hello Coyle Thundershard level 42 wizard here. I think to make the game better wizard101 could add new aquilan furnishings [ Not just in the crown shop ] and a new world that malistare created. When he flies of xhabia or what ever the Azteca dungeon is called. a world where its chaos and dark gloomy and rocky with that death vines everywhere and malistare has 50,000
Who is with me ?

Coyle is out!!!!!!
Morganthe. the Undying Malistaire was her Dark Servant.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Aquila needs cool furniture. It would be so cool to have Aquila beds and paintings

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Hello, I've had a lot of thought on submitting my very own idea for wizard101. I have played for 4 years and It's about time I submitted an idea. I would like to introduce the world: Grandia. Grandia is a sanctuary for upper leveled players of 90+ and have completed xibalba in azteca. Grandia would be a new milestone for wizard101. It would introduce the new level cap of 90-100. BUT! The reason it would be a milestone is it wouldn't be 90-100... It would be 90 to 101. With the reach of level 100 would unlock the new badge: Ultimate (insert school here) necromancer etc. The world would be based off of death. With the release of the new world new level 98 and 101 spells would be released. upon reaching level 100 the experience would be much greater than usual. instead of like 1,200,000 It might be like 5,000,000 because Grandia would be the largest world in all of wizard101 and there would be tons of quests rewarding 60k+ experience points. At level 98 The spells would be a little different than most spells... Like for death it would add an X ranked spell called Skeleton farmer. The effects of skeleton farmer is it hits the opponent and drains the opponent and heals a friend instead. This is just a basic idea for new spells. Then at level 101 would be school based spells. for death would be: Death. yes death himself. He would pull out his scythe spin it a few times and adds a 40% curse to the opponent then deals the opponent 1250 damage and heals the users party for 1/4 of the damage. The spell would be a rank 12 spell ( along with the others.) I'd like to see armor that increases every stat. no not just critical or block. I mean stuff like pips, critical, block, stun resist, pierce, accuracy, damage all that. maybe even add a new stat that can allow a player to cast an extra spell that's rank 1 or less. I'd call it: dual-casting. Attacks can't be used. only wards, charms, and auras may be used. What I would want for Grandia to have is It's own pet pavillion, Bazaar, armor shops, minigame sigils, and pvp arena. Players under 90 will not be able to be snuck or ported into grandia as it is a sanctuary for high ;eveled players of great experience to hang and face tough challenges. WIth grandia would also come " Mega-bosses" These bad boys/girls would have no minions but a ton of health - around 200-300 thousand health - They don't cheat in any way. But... Their attacks and spells are a little different... Like If the death mega boss used a vampire It'd hit 1000 regardless of shields and it would leave a 50% curse on you. It'd unite players to work together to defeat these Bosses that drop unique 101 no auction gear with a low drop rate. If a full set is obtained a special effect will happen to your character that makes you look even stronger ( Auras, extra set of wings Etc.) one last thing to add to Grandia would be. PLAYER OWNED SHOPS and the bazaar would be seperate from the one in wizard city. I hope KI takes this idea into consideration! :)

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
Maybe there is one out there that is all placed in mid-evil times and have go take out an evil king who is killing their kingdom. (That would be the main boss.) He ends up to be a wizard with mass amounts of power

Matthew Dragonflame

Survivor
Nov 12, 2010
what do you guys think KI is gonna do for the last FINAL world with the umbra queen (morganthe)???
what theme do you think it might be like?

wizard city- normal human (like) themed?
krokotopia-egyption themed?
grizzleheim-wood and forest themed?
wysteria-school themed?
marleybone-european dog and cat themed?
aquila-dungeon themed?
moo-shu-japanese/chinese themed?
dragonsphere-dragon themed?
celestia-underwater themed?
zafaria-african themed?
avalon-warpigs and dogs (where merle ambrose was from) themed?
azteca- mayan and aztec themed?

what do you think KI will do for us next?

Survivor
Aug 21, 2010
For a new world idea? Not exactly a new world, but I would love to see a high level Dragonspyre renewed/restored to its former glory. Dragonspyre looks amazing to me even in ruins, but I think it would be wonderful to see what it used to look like before that evil wizard destroyed it.

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
RachaelKoo on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
what do you guys think KI is gonna do for the last FINAL world with the umbra queen (morganthe)???
what theme do you think it might be like?

wizard city- normal human (like) themed?
krokotopia-egyption themed?
grizzleheim-wood and forest themed?
wysteria-school themed?
marleybone-european dog and cat themed?
aquila-dungeon themed?
moo-shu-japanese/chinese themed?
dragonsphere-dragon themed?
celestia-underwater themed?
zafaria-african themed?
avalon-warpigs and dogs (where merle ambrose was from) themed?
azteca- mayan and aztec themed?

what do you think KI will do for us next?
I am gonna guess Cosmic or Time themed. Critical Death or Cunning Finnigan mention in September surprises, that spells revolve around time.

Timothy Pearlflower, L90

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
This isnt an idea to ADD a new world, but to IMPROVE one, I felt like Aquila was just made very sloppily, now I am not saying to make it as long as gh, just make it something like wysteria with a bit of other quests, but only 2 or 3 "main" areas.

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
celestia is based on different themes like space, underwater, paradise, etc.

and if they made a new world it would be cool if they made a world based on minecraft, because w101 and minecraft are my favorite games. the only thing different is that it is not pixel. you can go inside cruise ships and battle the ender dragon or herobrine at the end. you can also travel to the nether. it would be portals that take you different places, similar to dragonspyre. monsters can be the normal minecraft mobs including creepers, zombies, spiders. zombie pigmen, slimes, endermen, witches, skeletons, ghasts, blazes, magma cubes, etc. it would be the blast of a life time. the main character would be Steve. wands can be like swords, shovels (like the undead :D finally), pickaxes, bows, etc.. armor can be well, armor. this would be the epic experience of a life time. two of my favorite games together would be epic!

this idea is not complete so please leave more ideas and suggestions.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2012
I think we should have the world that the gobbler king says the gobblers are from but it got taken over by
witches

I also think a world full of giant bugs where you live in a huge tree or field or somefin

JamesEmeraldBreeze level 20 sorcerer

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
purrfectgirl on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
celestia is based on different themes like space, underwater, paradise, etc.

and if they made a new world it would be cool if they made a world based on minecraft, because w101 and minecraft are my favorite games. the only thing different is that it is not pixel. you can go inside cruise ships and battle the ender dragon or herobrine at the end. you can also travel to the nether. it would be portals that take you different places, similar to dragonspyre. monsters can be the normal minecraft mobs including creepers, zombies, spiders. zombie pigmen, slimes, endermen, witches, skeletons, ghasts, blazes, magma cubes, etc. it would be the blast of a life time. the main character would be Steve. wands can be like swords, shovels (like the undead :D finally), pickaxes, bows, etc.. armor can be well, armor. this would be the epic experience of a life time. two of my favorite games together would be epic!

this idea is not complete so please leave more ideas and suggestions.
i dont mean to be a angry albert or irate izzie, or certantly not a mean marvin, but that doesn't sound very likely, or fun. i heard somewhere that the last world in the second storyarc will be a world war 1(AKA the great war) themed world, and the population will be of monkeys i think.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
What bout the world of mirage
It was mentioned in the quest to gain entry to avalon.
It sounds like a world of great mystery. Like having a future that is unclear. Which is kind of the current situation in the spiral because of morganthe.
The theme of the world can vary because the name mirage means what you actually see can be anything.
Like how your future is shaped by your decisions and views.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
The world of mirage would be a good choice for the next world. But their is a reason.
The word "mirage" itself has meaning.
It's facing the unknown and the uncertainty that lies ahead of you. While at the same time trying to clear the chaos of things that have come and gone.
The chaos of the which morganthe has left in her wake.
Morganthe can even use this chaos to create a new world of which she desires with the song of creation she stole from the aztecasaurs. A new world of "creation and end" would be the ultimate blank slate for her to work from. "A world of destruction and creation, new and old, beggings and ends.
It would be the ultimate challenge

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I think we should get to go to a world where people don't believe in magic, but then Morganthe shows up and starts doing her thing so they have to get accustomed to it.

And I think that world should be populated by Turtle People who all wear glasses (turtles, as we all know, have never believed in magic).

Survivor
Jul 31, 2011
Survivor
Dec 18, 2011
What about a gothic world? Spooky people and it looks like Halloween everywhere.

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
I honestly think the lvl cap will be lvl 99 because for some reason in every game that is the cap and idk why

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I think there should be an island themed world and it would be mostly full of death and moon bad guys and have alot of skeletal warriors.