Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2011
Perhaps one based on the Prism. The challenge is to unite all of the separated colors by collecting the facets in each sub-level (blue, red, etc.). Using complimentary colors, avoiding conflicting/opposite colors, exploring black light, infrared and x-ray spectrums could all be developed to restore the Prism.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
O.k, so I just came up with this idea:
You are going to the spiral door to enter the newest world when *bonk!*
you hit you head and get transported to another world.

The world would be that everything is upside down and in another dimension. Your headmaster is Morganthe, Malistaire has come back to life and is the death teacher, Sylvia Drake is the life teacher and all the bosses from the other world are the teachers. Ambrose is the main enemy and throughout the world you have to defeat all his henchmen, who are the Ravenwood original professors and staff. At the end you have to defeat Ambrose and when you do Ambrose simply says "thank you" and you are transported back to where you hit oyur head on the spiral door. When you are transporting it looks like you are going to the twilight zone, with everything swirly and floating items. You go tell the real Ambrose what happened and he says that a lot of wizards have been going through things like that. He says that Morganthe has been twisting everybody's mind and that you need to defeat her. So you hurt your head again, transport to the different world, and defeat Morganthe.

This world is called Kaos

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
robotdino123 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:

The world would be that everything is upside down and in another dimension. Your headmaster is Morganthe, Malistaire has come back to life and is the death teacher, Sylvia Drake is the life teacher and all the bosses from the other world are the teachers. Ambrose is the main enemy and throughout the world you have to defeat all his henchmen, who are the Ravenwood original professors and staff. At the end you have to defeat Ambrose and when you do Ambrose simply says "thank you" and you are transported back to where you hit oyur head on the spiral door. When you are transporting it looks like you are going to the twilight zone, with everything swirly and floating items. You go tell the real Ambrose what happened and he says that a lot of wizards have been going through things like that. He says that Morganthe has been twisting everybody's mind and that you need to defeat her. So you hurt your head again, transport to the different world, and defeat Morganthe.

I really like this Idea, maybe the foes you defeat on the way there could be good fairies, seraphs and other good animals, like the spells you use could be the animals you defeat. so lost souls could be good guys, and the dead NPCs could be bad guys?

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
Darkwillow Rushidi on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Well, I think it was an original idea. I mean, maybe it borrowed a lot from other ideas, but that's okay. If you think about it the entirety of Wizard101 is based off someone else's idea with a spin on it, what with the Grim Reaper in Wizard City and the mummy idea in Krokotopia, and so on. The Malistaire plotline is taken partly from a book series concerning someone named Alhazred, and the Morganthe plotline is partly from Camelot. I know that these are obvious, but they are spins and takes on other ideas, with new things.

This person simply wished to add their own input to another idea. Even if they simply stole it from another person then that is their choice, immoral as it is. In this case, I do not believe it was. Adding to and spinning off other's ideas makes the ideas richer and eventually the game better.

I do agree, however, it is rather sad to think of fighting poor dear Merle-I don't want to; it would be like fighting Dumbledore in Harry Potter. I don't want to have to defeat our mentor.
That's Exactly what i talking about! who wanna do a world where you have to fight Merle Ambrose to save the spiral or whatnot. Plus i love the idea of comparing Ambrose fighting you;Dumbledore fighting harry. but at least Give us a chance to duel Master Ambrose for a good reason so we can see if we were the powerful kid he was waiting for and our robes will change to be star pattern like his.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
pjat11 on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Kingsisle has made some pretty awesome worlds in wizard 101. There isn't one that I don't like. I think the next world after aztecea should be a myth world. Now I know that you could consider grizzelheim and aztecea myth worlds, but I'm thinking of a world filled with Cyclopes,those bull guys, trolls, etc. I think it should be like cyclops lane, except a whole world like that!
Grizzleheim a ice world not a myth world! don't you know your spiral history?!?!

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
mythology131313 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
Weirwood not a world, its a place in Avalon. i think they made avalon to follow up the origin of Headmaster Ambrose and the fairy's homeworld

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
That would be cool, It it would be easy and hard for myth and storm. (Myth prisims and resistance, Storm shields and boosts). I think KI should make wierwood and mirage. If you played Wysteria there are weird plants and you talk to Beatrice Wildwind and she says they are from her home world, Weirwood. Nalia Dunestrider said she was from a land called Mirage.
there is already weirwood, its the foresty area in avalon. (Wild and wyrd and maybe dun dara )

-Ryan Soulblade, Archmage Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
I like your idea rathrcr527 but I thought there could be a little more adventure like after you get the army of light you have to defeat Morganthes strongest minion I was thinking of the one in the last dungeon I think it was her servant and he should have 20,000 health that way it will be challenging for us but he still cheats like every time you attack with a strong card with 7 pips or more he attacks you with tempest and it hits 1,000 attack then you get the wand and the spell . And I think the adventure should still continue like some new villain comes at the end but the villain is stronger than Morganthe.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Well early in the game Headmaster Ambrose told us something about Bartelby's lost eye.But that was it. I am really intersested to see and find out more about this eye.Maybe in the next world we will be able to find it and return it to Bartelby? What do you think?

Defender
May 13, 2009
Gross1: The Weirdwood already exists. It's a part of Avalon.

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
that is the best idea for the next word ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Blue Dragon Riders on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
I really like this Idea, maybe the foes you defeat on the way there could be good fairies, seraphs and other good animals, like the spells you use could be the animals you defeat. so lost souls could be good guys, and the dead NPCs could be bad guys?
Awesome idea!

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Lord of Diasters on Jan 1, 2013 wrote:
World: Malistaire City
Level: 91 to 102

I think there should be an Parellel world called " Malistaire City ". The story was Merle Ambrose was about to teach you a spell, but one thing went totally wrong! (this happend at a secret room) Merle Ambrose made one fatal mistake causing him to change the course of time (he did a wrong movement with the wand). That a portal caused you to get sucked into a world where Malistarie is ruler! Luckily he quickly handed you 3 cards of your school before you got sucked in (and those 3 cards are the only ones you'll be getting for that world).
Come to think of it, this person didn't even say anything about fighting Ambrose.

On another topic:
Dear Bamzam 55,

In Harry Potter, there are three Deathly Hallows: the Resurrection Stone, which would bring back loved ones, but only as phantoms; the Elder Wand, which can defeat anyone in the hands of its owner, who, contrary to legend, does not have to kill the former owner; and lastly, the Invisibility Cloak, which makes the wearer invisible. (Sorry if I'm spoiling anything. Stop reading if you haven't read the whole series, because there is a major spoiler ahead.)

Harry Potter has all three-but keeps only the Invisibility Cloak. He harbors no wish to defeat anyone in battle unless he absolutely must, and they are evil. Dumbledore certainly would never have been the man he wanted to defeat-his respect was too great.

Dumbledore died on his own terms, never having been defeated in battle, except by the boy he took mercy on, Draco Malfoy. Professor Snape was doing his bidding-and he did not resist or have a battle.

Love is the greatest force in the universe, according to Dumbledore. Would we be so keen to fight this dignified philosopher, who believed in the power of love? Would we wish to prove ourselves better than him thereby inflating ourselves and our egos, yet lowering ourselves to the level of puffed-up fish?

This was a potentially fruitful idea, and wonderfully innovative. However, I disagree with it philosophically. Keep searching for new worlds, as you have a wonderful mind and creative imagination.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
layther on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
I like your idea rathrcr527 but I thought there could be a little more adventure like after you get the army of light you have to defeat Morganthes strongest minion I was thinking of the one in the last dungeon I think it was her servant and he should have 20,000 health that way it will be challenging for us but he still cheats like every time you attack with a strong card with 7 pips or more he attacks you with tempest and it hits 1,000 attack then you get the wand and the spell . And I think the adventure should still continue like some new villain comes at the end but the villain is stronger than Morganthe.
ooh i got an idea for the villain! how about the ghost of moodha is an evil spirit and thats starts it

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
those are some great ideas

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
sophiawildpetal on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
Well early in the game Headmaster Ambrose told us something about Bartelby's lost eye.But that was it. I am really intersested to see and find out more about this eye.Maybe in the next world we will be able to find it and return it to Bartelby? What do you think?
I agree, but he also said that it was stolen by Malistaire, but we never received it. I think it would be kewl to see Bartelby with two eyes in him and not one eye with an eye shaped hole next to it.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2012
robotdino123 on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:

i like it really cool and they should also add new super good gear but to the wizards at that level its just good gear and they should add a new school called destructive i think thats how you spell it and the opposite of destructive is ballence again not sure about the spelling but anyways its a awesome idea

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
averynicolemi on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
I agree, but he also said that it was stolen by Malistaire, but we never received it. I think it would be kewl to see Bartelby with two eyes in him and not one eye with an eye shaped hole next to it.
Yes! I, too, agree.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Since there has been only one cloud area in the entire game, I think it is a clue to a world in the skies
Pirate101 has also givin more clues to the game such as the Molquiesta in Pirate101 and Azteca. Therefor, I think there will also be a western themed world like Cool Ranch
Thirdly, I think a good world theme would be like where you would need to travel to different countries around the world or even traveling to Earth seeking diffetent artifacs and trying to make peace
Finally, a good world idea would be with alien invasion on other aliens
I know all my ideas will be taken with though and consideration. Thank You

-Luke Duskbreath lvl 83 Storm

Survivor
Nov 27, 2010
Hey guys! i just thought of a new idea! I think it would be great if in one of the further worlds we will be able to return into the past when Ambrose was a kid.What if Morganthe wants to change the past like don't let Ambrose descover Ravenwood or change his destiny and we would have to try to stor Morganthe change the past. Please tell me what do you think of my idea. I really hope you like it.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
lavepen on Dec 31, 2008 wrote:
i got one crazy i dea for a world.

one could be like a forest and you can make tarzan gice quests and stuff. they did it with the wizard of oz in unicorn way, they can do tarzan. and the evil people would be like monkeys and gorrilas and hippos and they can make evil humans that capture poor little baby animals and you got to destroy them and other stuff. so thats my idea for a world.

- Ian DeathShard
wow you know that actually happened it is called zafaria someone picked your idea :D lucky! but i like the place as lion king

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
Fun Fact:,,Germania'' is romanian language for Germany.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
i'm thinking of a giant structor i mean really big tower for a world

The world of Aurolon:
The Great Aurolon tower were residents to a pack of rabbit people, and soldiers. But in the farther pathways of the tower, was a clan of Sloth warriors, jealous of the rabbit's work. There came a vicious war with the rabbits, and the sloths, in a battle to take ownership of the greatest structure that has been ever seen in the Spiral. The Rabbits were victorious and they kept ownership of the tower ever since. Meanwhile The evil Morganthe came to the humongus tower that is Aurolon itself. Morganthe is looking for a crystal eye. An eye that can see almost anything. And that eye is located in the very top most tower, in the tower's Audiance Chamber. The Sloths wanted to help Morganthe get the Crystal Eye and also find the tower deed to take ownership of Aurolon. With Morganthe and the Sloths teaming up, It is up to your wizard to get to the Crystal Eye before Morganthe, and the Sloths gets there first.
Zones:

Main Foyer: Common area where Zeke and the other shops and people are. Also where the entrance to the lift stop is located near
Lift Stop: A machanical area with cages that allows you to go anywhere. But you need a lift Key to get to a certain place.
Water Towers: A place where the Aurolonians store their water power. However it was taken by Sloth Soldiers.
Powerplant: A place where all rabits of Aurolon store their electricity energy. But Sloth Warriors are causing chaos in there
Great Crest: A area high up in Aurolon near the top most tower. But many Sloth airships have boarded the Crest.
Residential Unit: An area where all Residential chambers are. But most rabbits cannot exit their chamber with the Sloths guarding them
High Tower: A place where all airships are located in. The Sloths raided the High Tower and take the airships to attack from above
Tower Archives: An abandoned hallway in the Tower no one would use. Morganthe and her minions stored a couple prisoners in this area. Also it is a dungeon
Grand Hall: The final dungeon of the area. It is where the crystal eye is located. Guarded by the Sloth King, King Cronipus along with a couple of Morganthe's minions, and many Sloth Soldiers.

this is kinda a idea i got after playing kingdom hearts i hope you like it

Survivor
Jul 23, 2010
I think it should be a mythical world, with unicorns and roman goddesses. With floating clouds, where you can ride waterfalls. Scale palaces and try to breach a moat with mythical monsters.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
bhodgkins on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I think they should have a Greek Mythology World after Azteca. It would be awesome to be with all the greek gods such as Zeus, Poseidon, or Hades.

All schools should have their own mythology spell like Storm and Myth schools have. I love greek mythology and think these could be some ideas for a new world before OR after Azteca!

Aphroditte- Life Spell - Goddess of Love
Zeus- Storm Spell - King of Gods and the Sky
Poseidon- Storm or Ice? - God of the Sea
Hades- Death Spell - God of the Dead or Underworld
Artemis- Life or Myth? - Goddess of the Moon and War
Athena- Balance - Goddess of the Hunt

Examples of Bosses - Medusa, (Maybe Hades? - Just an idea), Sea Monsters, Minotaur, Loki, Cyclops, and The Titans.

This world should be called Olympus. ;)
I really like this idea I think it would be awesome