Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
GreenEyedEnchantre... on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
What an interesting topic!

Well, what Sierra Pearl said really got me thinking:

Sierra Pearl

Oct 11, 2015

What new worlds do you think are on The Spiral?
We've heard where most main characters are from for example Meryl is from Avalon, Halstom is from marleybone, Cyrus and malastaire are from Dragonspyre,etc. Well we've explored all the worlds that our professors came from except the world professor Greyrose came from!!

It's true! Professor Greyrose's origins have never been mentioned (that I know of, but I might've skipped something)!

First of all, after taking a closer look at her, I noticed that she looked like she belung in a fairytale: full cheeks, small upturned nose, wings (quite obviously), and let's not forget her gentle eyes and kind expression.

Anyway, I was thinking of a winter-themed world where it would always snow. Perhaps there'd even be a kingdom? It could be ruled by a person or an animal (a polar bear for a king and penguins for guards! Haha, I guess that'd be a little silly.) Its inhabitants could be elves, or even fairies, like the Professor!

The mobs could be... Hmm, I can't think of anything for now.
Awesome topic, though!

- Sabrina Winter level 49
- Scarlet Redstone level 65
"Anyway, I was thinking of a winter-themed world where it would always snow. Perhaps there'd even be a kingdom? It could be ruled by a person or an animal (a polar bear for a king and penguins for guards! Haha, I guess that'd be a little silly.) Its inhabitants could be elves, or even fairies, like the Professor!"

Polaris... XD

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
I believe a few of the worlds we will see in third arc (or even fourth arc if there is one) are
Polaris (which is in third arc)
Mirage
Valencia (which has been hinted in wizard and is in pirate)
Gobblerton
Empyria
Maybe the hidden lands and broken shores old cob is referring to mean the worlds kingsisle hasn't dreamed up yet that are hidden to the mind and the broken shores could be the broken codes that haven't been put in yet to make the worlds. A bit out there but I thought it was worth bringing up

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
SwanQueen1628 on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
Hi! It's me again! I just thought of an amazing idea! Because (sadly) Wizard101 will eventually end, it would need an amazingly extravagant final world, so... how about a world where your wizard is the villain? Like you have the power to take over the spiral, and you have to choose between what's right and wrong. In this world, the students of Ravenwood, and all of your previous allies have to fight against you. There could also be this epic battle with AmbroseAfter(if) you are defeated, you go to an afterlife-like world, where you see everyone who has died.(Malistaire, Sylvia Drake, etc.) Wouldn't that be amazing I hope everyone likes it.
There could also be houses that would be available to buy, a heaven-like castle in the sky, with flying angels,clouds, etc., and a fiery underworld themed castle with demons,fire, volcanoes, etc.
I think thats a bad idea wizard101 is all about saving the spiral

-Kyle Dark Forge

Survivor
Jul 23, 2015
How about going to the real world and the things we fight would be something that is infecting our world. There would be a whole story behind you being born there and maybe you could visit your parents whilst you were there or something.

Just an idea :)

Survivor
Feb 05, 2014
to words: ninja world! where you can get ninja pig themed pets and katana wands, shirukin wands, and a ninja robe

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
With the addition of the Koala Scholar in the Arcanum, I think that there is defiantly an Australian world, will we go there? I don't know, but it would be cool, like a side world where he sends us there for personal issues or something. Also the Jack rabbit could be from Cool Ranch or another world similar to Native American culture, it could be a large forest being cut down and you have to save it. Also it could be full of bunnies, rabbits, and other forest creatures and they are very environmentally focused, the world could be called "Hippyhop"

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
This is easy a world entirely in the sky like how that describe empyrea you know that's what it's gonna be. Full of sky squids rabbits and basically all the inhabitants or wysteria. The lore behind it is the world has been ruled by Sky squids and other sky creatures for years until the wysterians found it and started to populate it but the main story is that monkey guy in the arcanum summons you ad says it is time to meet the head scholar in the room where everyone thinks is a new school, he tells you that he has tracked down old cobs second son in empyrea he tells you to meet an old friend of his but of course he is missing then when you find him he will accompany you to the end of the world where you find drespution the second son when you defeat him you return to the head scholar and he tells you the last son is still at large in mirage. Also there will be new lvl 118 spells level cap will be increased to 120 and the worlds after that will be mirage some spirit world where you find the three sons again then darkmoor again where old cob was born

Jordan night blood level 100 Jordan Stormblood lvl 75 Jordan battle blood lvl 23 Jordan Scorchblood lvl 9

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
I also thought of the overarching story for arch 3 ok so Polaris, empyrea and mirage are the worlds of the broken shores that old cob mentions at the end of KR what he needs from there are the broken shards which will end the spiral so him and his spider empire ascend into ethereal beings but after old cob succeds in collecting to from Polaris and empyrea, you stop him in mirage then it's over... Or so we thought queue the side world where to head scholar wants you to learn about old cob, what he was like before the collapse (when Bartley ended his dark reign 1000s of years ago) etc. etc. the. After that head scholar tells you that old cob is not done he is trying to recover the surge pylon there are only 3 in the spiral, one in WC, on in the arcanum and one in the outer world of Ulorus where no one goes home of kangaroos and koalas and the main enemy being the dingos and old cob hires them to steal the surge pylon, they succeed and them you must go to the final world a sci-fi space themed world but first in the first part you must find a starship. The only one that can get to that world is in skull island (this is a very short area consisting of e areas) you find it go to the world then you find out that old cob had awoken the ethereal gods to set off the surge puli and you must stop him. The end

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
It's interesting looking back at the comments on this topic from like 2008 because a lot of them are actually in the game!! Many people said underwater world(celestia) and there were a couple saying storybook themed(Avalon) and some that had like small parts of the other second arc worlds! This makes me realize that the ideas that we are suggesting now actually have a good chance at being in the game!!

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Okay so here's my rough idea for a world that I have to admit is sorta similiar to Dragonspyre but I think that the plot and characters would be very different. Anyway here it is:

So it's called And the world is based around this volcano! It had been a peaceful village in the spiral until recently when the volcano(don't have a name for it yet) exploded! Bartelby calls you over because he feels a loss of connection with one of the worlds(volcania)(the eruption cause the power of the magic gate between them to weaken). You are sent to many worlds to investigate the problem. I was thinking maybe Sherlock bones could have a part in this investigation too! So anyway in the world the lava is a poison and anyone it touches will turn evil. And since the lava is rolling down the hill everywhere, there are many evil mobs there. In this world you would not only go on the outside of the hill, but you would go inside the volcano! Inside would have these small wooden bridges built by the villagers after the explosion and hey would be stretched across this lava. The ultimate goal is to make an extremely powerful potion to be poured on all the lava running down the huge hill therefore the lava wouldn't be poisonous. The final dungeon would have the bosses guarding many streams of lava flowing down and you must fight them before you can fix the water. As you fix each stream you get dialogue from NPCs from earlier areas in the world saying that you helped them greatly! I'm thinking that the main species of monsters and just regular characters in the area would be drawled like the fire scholar for level 100+. Of course this could be different and if you have any better ideas I'd be happy to hear them! Actually any ideas adding on to this main idea of the world would be great! I'm hoping that if we all contribute ideas, it could become a great world and possibly be added to the game!! Running out of characters so that's it!

-Sierra Pearl

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
Back in 2014, many people were suspecting a big add on to wysteria for higher level wizards(maybe like level 75+) . It was kinda a dissapointment when that wasn't added by I think they should add it now. Also maybe have there be one boss for each "pigswick school" (frost, ember, tempest, equilibrium, chaos, spirit, and earth) that actually has one spell of the school in addition to the Ella from the revisit school that the correspond to. Also wince there was tower of the helephant in wysteria for level 70+ maybe there could be a bug tower/dungeon in the second part of wysteria for level 110+ or possibly(once the level cap is increased even more) 120+. Also in wysteria there was the area called Pegasus Place(which was cleary supposed to be like unicorn way) so maybe there could be streets that are also kinda copying wizard city and Ravenwood with the other schools! What do you guys think of a wysteria add on and what else do you think could be in it?

-Sierra Pearl

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Sierra Pearl on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Back in 2014, many people were suspecting a big add on to wysteria for higher level wizards(maybe like level 75+) . It was kinda a dissapointment when that wasn't added by I think they should add it now. Also maybe have there be one boss for each "pigswick school" (frost, ember, tempest, equilibrium, chaos, spirit, and earth) that actually has one spell of the school in addition to the Ella from the revisit school that the correspond to. Also wince there was tower of the helephant in wysteria for level 70+ maybe there could be a bug tower/dungeon in the second part of wysteria for level 110+ or possibly(once the level cap is increased even more) 120+. Also in wysteria there was the area called Pegasus Place(which was cleary supposed to be like unicorn way) so maybe there could be streets that are also kinda copying wizard city and Ravenwood with the other schools! What do you guys think of a wysteria add on and what else do you think could be in it?

-Sierra Pearl
Remember that portal you had to close... the one that was allowing the Goblins to pour into Wysteria...
Perhaps that portal could re-appear and the only way to close it again... and make sure it stays closed... is to somehow do it from the other side. A little side trip to the Goblins' home world might be in order. Of course we'd have to face the Goblin elite troops and their allies, not the wimps we had to take care of before.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
A Metropolis-type kawaii land. With over the top pop culture reference, bright lights and colors, and amusement. It would be the perfect irony. A delirium sort of setting where everything is not what it seems.

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
TucsonWizard on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Remember that portal you had to close... the one that was allowing the Goblins to pour into Wysteria...
Perhaps that portal could re-appear and the only way to close it again... and make sure it stays closed... is to somehow do it from the other side. A little side trip to the Goblins' home world might be in order. Of course we'd have to face the Goblin elite troops and their allies, not the wimps we had to take care of before.
But we've already been to the world that the goblins came from, Avalon.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2012
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits
>did this guy come of with khrysalis?

Survivor
Sep 29, 2009
I personally think a cyberspace world would be pretty cool. Maybe the gobblers and Kroks respective home worlds would be pretty cool also.

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
OMG yes! Mermaids would be awesome!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Explorer
May 17, 2009
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

Perfect!

Sarah UnicornFlower

Master Of Ice

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
An old Western Desert would be a great world. Not like Krokatopia, more modeled after say Death Valley or the Southern States deserts. You could have a ghost town, a cave system, salt flats. You could fight lizards, desert owls, coyotes. They could have an area modeled after the grand canyon in there maybe. Large cactus and maybe throw in some desert Native American ideas like the Mythology. Imagine having spirit animals as pets and having a spirit world. There's so much history to support such an idea.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
I think they should add an extension to Avalon, Asgard. And like Thor could be the quest, and The final Boss in the Final Dungeon is Loki or something. Then in Polaris, Tuskette could originate from the City Winterport, and Rocky Road. ( Get it... Ice Cream XD ) But All i think that should be added.

Michael Frost Level 30

Kyle Level 5

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Maybe a tropical world I know celestia is tecnically a tropical world but most of it is underwater. Maybe a tropical world where here's beaches and jungles, swamps of sorts with a little reference to maybe hawaii. The people of the land could be monkeys, turtles and many quetzals and tucans!

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
lifedude2002 on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Maybe a tropical world I know celestia is tecnically a tropical world but most of it is underwater. Maybe a tropical world where here's beaches and jungles, swamps of sorts with a little reference to maybe hawaii. The people of the land could be monkeys, turtles and many quetzals and tucans!
There is already a world very much like this called Azteca. It is the 4th world in the 2nd (Morganthe) arc.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
So we all know Polaris and the Arcanum were released to live realm recently, and with that came so many hints and mentions of world and locations.

The first mentioned world or area I saw was mentioned by the Walruses, and it is Walzakistan.
This could be an area of Polaris, because Chilly Lilly almost had to carry things there.

The second is Tundaria, it is mentioned by the Ballerina Bear.
This could also be another area of Polaris we didn't get.

The third area I have are the seventy seas.
This is mentioned by the Captain Jack on the way to the Peaks.

The fourth mentioned place is Penguinonia.
This is mentioned by Red Rosa. This could also be an area of Polaris.
But I do wanna point out, this would mean that Candy Land is in Polaris too. Because in the Greyrose video it say Karamelle (Candy Land) is between Nodor and Penguinonia.

The fifth mentioned world is Wallaru, mentioned by the balance scholar.
When researcher and Wallaroo is a small Kangaroo, Australian themed world anyone?
This also makes me think the Koala is from there.

The last bit of hinted worlds are the painting in the Fire, Storm, Balance, and Life rooms in the Arcanum.
In the Fire we see a lava covered brimstone world. I think this world is Yago, a world mentioned in the Tower of the Helephant.
In the Life room we see some savannah-like areas, and it kinda reminds me of the Outback. I think this could be the mentioned world Wallaru.
In the Storm room we see a white palace next to a vortex, and a sunset over a beach. I think these could be two different worlds. One could be the Lighthouse world seen in the stormgates in Pirate101 (the sunset), the other I have no ideas what they could be, a new world all together.
In the Balance room we see forests and rivers. I think this is a Native American themed world, that isn't Cool Ranch.

I dunno, hope you like the list I made of mentioned world, and lets hope we see and hear more of them than just pictures and words!

Justin Nightstone
Level 110

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
lifedude2002 on Nov 20, 2015 wrote:
Hello,
Perhaps not an extension to Avalon, but to Grizzleheim. Avalon is based off of old King Arthur times, not the Norse gods. Grizzleheim, however, is seemingly based in an old Icelandic setting. That would be a great idea, though.

-Wolf Ironstone, Exalted

Explorer
Sep 15, 2012
What about a world named Mechanica that's full of machines. There are a huge amount of historical inventors that can be used for themes. You could have a large city that runs completely by machines. Maybe creating some new spells that are machines with school magics incorporated into them. Machines that run on magic, new mechanical pets. You could have a section with Katzenstien super secret lab. underwater machines that go 20,000 leagues under the sea along with an underwater city. Maybe something with solar power machines. Machines that journey to the center of the earth as a part of a new journey. Even outer space machines. The possibilities are endless.