Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2011
i think that a new world could be..errm, i know it should be a candy type world like candy land

Survivor
Mar 04, 2014
Mine idea would be a plant world, where the villagers and npc's are plants. While some of the buildings, and houses are leaves and grass. It would be cool if the minions are plants. If there is a world like that, please tell me.

Survivor
May 23, 2010
i'd think it be cool if we had to go to skullisland to find a berried spell trainer's tomb deep inside skull cave by earning the trust of the pirates while posing as a witchdoctor to master a counter active spell type to shadow called light magic it would be like shadow magic but instead of backlash going down when you attack it goes up but also provides a big boost to heals and gives random charms and wards based on which type of move you used or you know maybe get a shadow forged ring? i dont care much as long as maybe we get to see the pirates a bit more and maybe we could help boochbeard and gandry free the young pirate that the maestro mentioned to deacon.

Scot Sparkleeyes level 88

"if at first you dont succeed blame drop rates"

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
I like the idea of Atlantis Before it sunk
And the main climax would be the attempt of sinking Atlantis to drain it of its Forbidden Astral Magic secrets that Celestia taught them right before their fall in an attempt to protect what could destroy the world. The Astral Convergence, a port to combine Astral schools and even some Shadow to manipulate the effects of Shadow like in the Eclipse tower. Atlantis and Celestia were a strong alliance that no one really had known about. And the secrets to get there lie within Celestia, Atlantis today still grows strong...

You should rename Atlantis as Atlantea and Celestia are existent within the Universe.

Survivor
May 09, 2010
Shadow World
New world idea?

What about a shadow world, where the shadow originally came from...
You could add a Shadow Experience bar( Instead of green xp in the bar, it could be grey ) which you level up to get new badges, like the game ( like Initiate Shadowmancer and Journeyman Shadowmancer ) It could level up to get new badges, possibly Shadow training points, for spending on shadow spells only.
The shadow world could contain Morganthe's evil spirit, which still has powers...
Learn to control more shadow magic using the Shadow training points...
The world could be look cloudy and miserable, a bit like Darkmoor, but more greyish clouds..

Well, it's just an idea.
Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
What if there were legit worlds based on your schools? I know this might sound insane, impossible, and time consuming. But think about it, Storm could take place in the clouds, balance on the sun (IDK a much better idea for this), death in cemeteries and a world in grief, fire in the blazes of the underworld, life in a tree-blossoming world, myth in the land of fairy tales, and ice back in time, during the ice age?

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Mirage should be the next world. The theme would be either Indian or Arabic and full of desert creatures.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Your futuristic idea is cool, and i was thinking that besides the obvious polaris, mirage, and empyrea worlds to come, a future world would be cool.
I had ideas for a world like it, called chromopolis.
Years ago, there were powerful storm wizards exiled from Marleybone, because they were deemed to powerful. They fled Marleybone, in fear that if the came back, even when they were allowed back, that they would be shunned. They set out to the farthest corners of the spiral, hoping to find a place where they could have a new world. After years of searching, the found a place suitable. With their great power, they furthered science, and built the world of chromopolis.
In the depths of the new city, a great evil was born. he residents of chromopolis fought back, and silenced the evil. But that was not the end. Years later, the evil has arisen to support a greater horror. They have raised an army, and are gaining control of the area through their base in Kaga tower.
You must travel to Marleybone to find clues on entering the city. When you find the lost isle of chromopolis, you will infiltrate the futuristic city, in hopes to stop the dastardly plans.

Areas:
Clyffe island
Silver avenue
Obelisk pier
The sound
The pipe way
Hightrack
Gateway park and the wall
Circuit street
The laboratories
Inner village
The sky bridge
Kaga tower

I've come up with a full list of quests, and if you have questions, please respond.

Quinn Ghostshard, level 54

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
I've only seen a few worlds so far, and they seem to be themed like this:

Wizard City: base world/generic magic - humans
Krokotopia: Ancient Egypt - crocodiles, lizards, and salamanders
Grizzleheim/Wintertusk: Vikings/Scandinavia - bears
Marleybone: Victorian England - dogs; cat villains
Mooshu: Ancient Japan and/or China - cows, pigs, horses, and sheep
Aquila: Ancient Greece - birds
Wisteria: (dunno) - pigs

Zafaria seems to be Africa, but I haven't been there yet.
Azteca seems to be South America, but I haven't been there yet either.

So, my ideas for worlds are:
Indian world - elephants and cobras (for villains)
Canada world - moose, eh?
Wild (US) West world - horses (for cowboys, sheriffs, etc), wolves, coyotes, eagles, cougars, raccoons (for Native Americans), rattlesnakes (for villains)
Antebellum South (US) - not sure, maybe make it another section on Wisteria world? Or, how about rodents? Cute little mice, hamsters, and guinea pigs for heroes, rats and possums for villains. Yeah, I know possums are marsupials, not rodents. Work with me here.
Antarctica - penguins (of course!!). And maybe seals for variety.
Ancient Rome - wolves or eagles, maybe?
Australia - kangaroos!!!! And other marsupials. And dingos.

Also, Diego and the Wisteria duelmaster (forget his name) are both horses who seem to be from a world that's an analog of Spain. Maybe we can see that world?

The cat student at Wisteria (forget her name) said she's from a desert world and her clothes are Middle Eastern looking, how about a Middle Eastern/Arabian Nights world? And the fairy student, she didn't say where she's from, but I figure it's a forest world.

Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
I've noticed that many of the worlds in the spiral come from specific places in history. While many of the major places in history have already been used (Egypt, Greece, China, England, Africa, etc.), a few others come to mind that haven't been used.
1: Marco Polo/The Silk Road/The Mongols
In this instance our wizards could take the place of Marco Polo in following the children of Old Cob through the Silk Roads and into the court of Kublai Khan. Obviously the names would need to be changed, but it would be cool to have to move up in position within the Khan's court and defend the Khan against the agents of Old Cob.
2: Near Eastern Civilizations (The Hittites, The Babylonians, Ancient Israel, The Assyrians)
Obviously these civilizations were closely tied to Ancient Egypt, however it might work well to place our wizard alongside Israel or Babylon to assist against the oncoming Assyrian forces (Old Cob's army).
3: The French Revolution & Napoleon Bonaparte
In this case our wizard might be placed in the terror of the French Revolution (caused by Old Cob), and our wizard would have to navigate through the Revolution find Napoleon and aid him in ending the Revolution and becoming the true emperor.
4: The American Revolution
This one could be especially fun where our wizards could work alongside characters like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin as they rebel against Old Cob's forces.
5: The Crusades
This could involve the complete assault by the Council of Light on Old Cob. Therefore the entire world would be split by area controlled by the Council of Light and Old Cob. Our wizards would become crusaders, perhaps enhance the Sword of Kings obtained in Avalon, and launch an epic attack on Old Cob's main fortress.

Well, those are my ideas, enjoy!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
A few worlds in mind: (I don't know if there's anything like the world below in the game since I've only reached as far as Celestia's Solarium, so please forgive me if there is already a world like the one below :P)

World name: Neusa
What type of world: Undead Underground World
When do you go to this world: After you finish Dragonspyre, Merle Ambrose will give you a quest saying that Malistaire has evil intentions when going to the world.
Main or optional world: Optional world.
Species in that world: Wraiths, Ghosts, Skeletons, a Skeletal Dragon, Skulls, Zombies, Vampires, Banshees, Ghouls, Mummies, Grim Reapers, Shadows, and Banshees.
Description: Named after the Skeletal Dragon King Neusa ShadowPath II, Neusa is the world where death and life are crucial. This is the place where Sylvia Drake was berried, making Malistaire think of evil intentions; to resurrect her back to life by threatening the whole world, but the thing is... resurrecting a person is a sin. This world once used to be a place of peace and green, until Malistaire casted a plague on it and summoned the Undead to find out where Sylvia Drake was berried. Sylvia Drake is berried deep within the Underground World so that nobody could find her. Only the king knows, except he's cursed too with his own appearance and way of thinking. The only way you could stop this plan is to restore peace and green to the world, help the king regain his true form, and make sure Malistaire doesn't reach Sylvia Drake.
What Malistaire plans to do on that world: To bring Sylvia Drake alive.

Cori ShadowDust
Kelly (in training to become exalted!)

**Sorry if its confusing cx

Survivor
Jun 16, 2012
unicornman987 on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
What if there were legit worlds based on your schools? I know this might sound insane, impossible, and time consuming. But think about it, Storm could take place in the clouds, balance on the sun (IDK a much better idea for this), death in cemeteries and a world in grief, fire in the blazes of the underworld, life in a tree-blossoming world, myth in the land of fairy tales, and ice back in time, during the ice age?
this is such a great idea! that would be amazing!

Survivor
Apr 08, 2011
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I think a dream world would be cool. Where a wizard falls asleep and starts a new world only called Only IN Your Dreams. Where pets talk and monsters come alive ones you can't see until its to late. Pets can warn saying monsters close danger!!! A place were you can craft gear in to another set of gear to give 2 times the block and hit for these monsters are twice as bad, ghost faces that change for new spells they cast, scary sounds that make ya want to run and hide under your bed. and if you lose they chain you to there wall your image for other to walk past and see there friends. New spells can be crafted that in form of a treasure card or new spells from all schools new storm bug with meteors that take blades and exc. and only in this world new crafted gear work and pvp games of new rank can be played here. Where no limits to power one can dream of.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Am I the only one who wants too see something more alien and outer space themed ???

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
GraverobberTX on Aug 31, 2008 wrote:
How can there be all these pages and no one's suggested an alternate reality where a benevolent Malestaire is grooming students to combat an evil Ambrose?

Twist up the alternate versions of Wizard City populated by a mix of student wizards as well as the existing monsters...with the monsters sometimes siding with the players. To REALLY flip it around...make the streets 'safe' for players with the alternate reality students spawning and patrolling the sidewalks.

In Warlock City, the players are the 'monsters'...with the locals attempting to stamp out the Ambrose sympathizers.
- BRO!! That would be sweet... Great Imagination!!

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
Whats hidden in the cave with the death gate on it in the back of the haunted cave off of triton avanue?? can death student have a special quest for there? another death themed place? ?? i need answers?!

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Hunter Nightblood on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
I like the idea of Atlantis Before it sunk
And the main climax would be the attempt of sinking Atlantis to drain it of its Forbidden Astral Magic secrets that Celestia taught them right before their fall in an attempt to protect what could destroy the world. The Astral Convergence, a port to combine Astral schools and even some Shadow to manipulate the effects of Shadow like in the Eclipse tower. Atlantis and Celestia were a strong alliance that no one really had known about. And the secrets to get there lie within Celestia, Atlantis today still grows strong...

You should rename Atlantis as Atlantea and Celestia are existent within the Universe.
Yeah I like that Idea too. The only problem is that their is already a sunken Atlantis in Aquila.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2013
There should be a world where morganth comes back and you have to fight rogue or bad wizards that would be a challenge

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
They should make the realm where astral magic originally came from
because i wonder where astral magic really came from.
I mean think about it, where did astral magic really come from?

Survivor
May 05, 2010
Solacia
Origin of the Astral magic
Basically you have to save Solacia from Corrupted Shadows
There are shadow creatures that keep the Astral Cores in balance called the Order of the Shadows. if the Order of the Shadows falls apart, the Astral Cores will overpower themselves and explode, wiping the whole spiral out. There was a virus that only infected shadow creatures. you need to defeat the infected shadow creatures before the Order of the Shadows falls apart and the uninfected shadow creatures cant support the Cores by themselves. you can earn the badge Savior of the Shadows when you beat the main quest line.

Fred FireFlame lvl 38 Fire

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
I think there should be a world that was a jungle (if there is one, I only have Wizard City and Krokotopia so oops!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Well old cob should be antagonist and the worlds he mentions at the end of the last world should be the worlds. the ones i remember are polaris and mirage. Those sound super awesome.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2015
( I actually regret that post I made, so here is a new world )

Name: Sand-Marco
Type of world: Beachy and under the sea world ( Mainly beachy )
How to get to this world: After you finished Grizzleheim ( but not wintertusk ) and Dragonspyer, Merle Ambrose assigned ( if you want to ) to save the wizards that took vacation to the beach from all of the crabs and lifeguards
Main or optional: Optional
A little of a summary: It was a nice summer day for all of the wizards, so five wizards decided to take a little vacation to Sand-Marco, but what they did not know is that it's filled with corrupted crabs, lifeguards, and they are being trapped in that world, and it is up to us wizards to defeat the corrupted crabs' leader, let's just say Pincer, and save the five wizards and get back to Wizard City.
Main schools in that world: Fire ( sunny ) and Storm ( waters and such )

( please forgive me if there's already a world like this )

Erica DaisyDreamer, level 54 Grandmaster Pyromancer Find me either joining or watching PVP, Completing quests, or playing wildfire tag

" Allow some challenge in your life "

Survivor
Nov 24, 2014
Candy land theme world!

Or what about a space themed world!

Survivor
Apr 29, 2010
Just a thought, polaris sounds icey and stuff. Wintertusk is already icey and snowy so i think polaris should be different from wintertusk.(no bears this time) i dont have an idea for what it should be though.

Exalted