Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Because imaginations are unlimited, here are some cool worlds I'd love to visit:

Jello world
- everything in jello shapes; yummy!

Lego blocks - everyone and everything are lego; include us!

Superhero/Villain - pick a side!

Teletubby World
- I want to battle Tinki Winki, Po, La La, and Dipsy; and you know you want to too!

Ink Blot World - All kinds of different shaped 3D beings and creatures that are circlular, square,triangle, etc.

Fairy World - clap your hands if you believe in fairies to save tink!

Giant or Tiny World - Wizards are huge and everything else is tiny/Wizards are tiny, and everything else is huge

Geographical or Time Period Worlds
- Key West, Old West, 1960's, etc...

People/Cultures Worlds - American Indians, Aborigines, etc.

World of Celebrities; that happen to also be wizards too

World of Toys - who doesn't want to rescue or destroy the Island of Misfit Toys

World of Giant Monsters - who want to battle Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, or other giant monsters too!

And whatever else your imagination comes up with; or something better!

Survivor
May 24, 2013
Does anyone know if new worlds are coming after Khrysalis part 2? Hopefully...

Grace Willowbreeze
Level 67
Death Student

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
So I was thinking about what world would come after Khrysalis. What else could they come up with? I came up with a new idea for the next would following Khrysalis. It is called Electro City. This world, like all other, has a theme. This world's theme is electricity. In this world Morganthe's plan is to use the magical electricity she has harvested to steal power from wizards are use it to jump-start her new mechanical suit. This plan, like all of hers, will fail once the wizards confront her.This world's inhabitants (and maybe new spells) would all be based on electricity. There would also be a new questing style. You can choose to earn the honor and respect of the natives and go with the path of good, or you can thrive for power and join Morganthe's side and learn her twisted ways. The different areas in the world would be: Circuit City, Volt Valley, Watt's Web, The Static Field, Tesla Tower South, Tesla Tower West, and The Power Plant. Please comment on what could be added or changed.

Patrcik Star level 99 Myth Wizard

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
I think there should be a world based on electricity.

Or a world based on time travel where you have to go back and forth in time to stop
Morganthe from turning evil.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
So i was thinking about another world after Khrysalis. I thought of a world that is based on time travel. Your wizard has to build a time machine in order to go to the past and to the future to stop Morganthe from turning evil. There would be three different years you can visit.

Prehistoric: in this world you can see how wizardry has evolved. you may fight: cavemen, dinosaurs, Pterodactyls, etc.

Present: There wouldn't be many people to fight in the present. the way to choose to do quests can affect the future world. Example: if you choose to do a quest for the better in the future Morganthe wouldn't be the ruler in the future. If you choose to complete a quest selfishly Morganthe might rule in the future.

Future: The image and creatures you encounter in this world will be based on what happens in the present.

Please comment and tell me your ideas or what could make my ideas better

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I'm thinking of a world based on legend of Zelda. The world is wonderful looks peaceful but then just like legend of Zelda You can encounter a creature at any moment! James ShadowBlade 25

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
apprenticepeter wrote:
I was thinking dragons too.
Um they do have DragonSpyre

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
graciegirl109 on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:

Grace Willowbreeze
Level 67
Death Student
Yes.
Professor Greyrose confirmed this awhile ago.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
graciegirl109 on Jun 15, 2014 wrote:

Grace Willowbreeze
Level 67
Death Student
Graciegirl109,

There are undoubtedly more worlds in the spiral that will reveal themselves.

Perhaps you could look at the Dorms, on the topic "What New Worlds Do You Think Are On the Spiral?" by Sherlock Bones. This could maybe give you an idea of what new worlds are to come!

You are an awesome wizard!

~Miranda Thunder Gem
Level 86

"Boys are a little like shoes. Why? They can be useful. But mainly... they are just nice to look at. Getting the right one can be a lovely accessory to an outfit. There are times when you couldn't do without them. And then there are times you would rather do without them. Get the wrong size shoe, and they could hurt. There are many types and often the ones that look the nicest and are completely unpractical."

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Yup, I would guess the next ones are going to be Polaris, Empyrea, and Mirage. Maybe even Valencia (mentioned in a Zafaria side quest) and Monquista (shipwrecked Monquistans in Azteca). Hopefully we'll get to see Candy World (Professor Greyrose's home world, said to be "a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees") and Gobblerton some day too!

Explorer
May 02, 2012
Purrlin, its like Berlin in Germany but with cats! cause cats + Germany equals German cats! and awesomeness!

Andrea Dragontamer
level 70! :D , , , &

Explorer
May 02, 2012
There should be a world where there are imposters trying to convince you wizard city is actually evil! Like you walk in on them having a secret meeting to destroy it! If i think of more i will add. :)

Andrea DragonTamer
level 70 , , , &

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
It is already confirmed that 5 new worlds are coming to the spiral in the future;

Polaris, an Antartic/France themed world
Empyrea, the home of sand squids
Mirage, the home of Nalia Dunestrider and possibly Saudi Arabian themed
The Hidden Lands, an unnamed world
The Broken Shores, an unnamed world

However, after these worlds I am sure there will be very much more to come.

-Sean Firesword

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Hi. It's me again.

I saw some ideas on new teachers/a new school in the spiral, and I was all, "Okay, gotta take this further."

So, I was thinking. What if Headmaster Ambrose decided it was time for us to graduate from Ravenwood? He would have a graduation initiation, a "test," that would send us through Reverse-Ravenwood. There, we'd have to fight all of the teachers, who, in this mirror-world created by Ambrose for the graduation initiation, have been possessed by Shadow Magic. Not gonna go into great detail, but here are their basic battle statistics:

Professor Dalia Falmea ( boss) -- Regina Flametalon ( Elite minion) -- 2 Fire Elf Deathseekers ( minions)

Professor Lydia Greyrose ( boss) -- Mindy Pixiecrown ( Elite minion) -- 2 Shadow Colossi ( minions)

Professor Halston Balestrom ( boss) -- Arthur Gryphonbane ( Elite minion) -- 2 Black Sea Kraken ( minions)

Professor Cyrus Drake ( boss) -- Nolan Stormgate ( Elite minion) -- 2 Night Orthrus ( minions)

Professor Moolinda Wu ( boss) -- Ceren Nightchant ( Elite minion) -- 2 Darkveiled Dryads ( minions)

Professor Dworgyn ( boss) -- Marla Stinger ( Elite minion) -- 2 Shadow Weavers ( minions)

Arthur Wethersfield ( boss) -- Dorothy Gale ( Elite minion) -- 2 Black Manders ( minions)

and finally, the final boss for initiation...

Headmaster Merle Ambrose ( boss) -- Gamma ( Elite minion)

Headmaster Ambrose is from the school of Spiral -- a type of school that only select people have. In fact, you must be blessed by Bartleby AND the Great Raven to have Spiral magic.

Magic is the exact center of the... well, Spiral. It consists of every. Known. School. It can use power pips with every. Known. School. And Ambrose, along with the King of Avalon and Gamma, are the ONLY ones that possess Spiral Magic!

If you have any questions, please, reply and I'll answer! I ran out of space (again lol) but I also had a WORLD that had to do with this! I'll post it later!

-- Cori Blue, Level 100 and

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Sean Firesword on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
It is already confirmed that 5 new worlds are coming to the spiral in the future;

-Sean Firesword
I can't wait to see what the names of the Hidden Lands and the Broken Shores are.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Sean Firesword on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:

-Sean Firesword
Where did you get these "confirmed" worlds? Just because they are mentioned within a storyline does not mean they will ever appear in the game, or be featured as their own world.

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
I think that there should be a world based off Ancient Greece or something, like with a magic colosseum, and all different kind of people, preferably sheep with mohawk looking hair for a nice gladiator look.
I really think this would be great considering Ancient Greece influenced many cultures and civilizations.
It should also have areas restricted of magic, so you have to try to fight enemies. with "punch symbol" spells, that don't use mana, but use small amounts of energy.

PLOT/Dialogue

I think it should be something like a new evil creature has traveled to [WORLD NAME] and is trying to get rid of the peoples' magic so they cannot defend yourself. You will have to learn new energy-costing spells to fend them off and save the world of [WORLD NAME]. You must restore magic to their world so that all will be safe!
You must destroy [EVIL CREATURE PERSON] and save the world before the spiral is corrupted, because without magic they could fall off the face of the spiral! Hurry now young wizard, before it's too late!

MORE IDEAS
On the last dungeon or something, where you must defeat the person, you're timed for the amount of players you have, (you can do it over and over again, but must do it within a time frame) for ex: 10 minutes maximum.
I hope this idea makes it through, because I think it would be great! I'd love doing this world.
ya in the !
ZacharyCrowStaff
Level 34

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
I think there should be secret worlds of NOT OF THE SPIRAL. On one quest(quest named "Off the Spiral"), (level 101[Wizard101]) Headmaster Ambrose asks you to go a newly discovered world that only a select few may enter. He gives you the world info. You must go to the librarian of Wizard City, and he gives you access to one of the hallways. In the hallway there is a book called "Off the Spiral" and you must open the book, which gives you a newly discovered world of magic after it's read. Then, when you go to the Wizard City Library, you can go to the world from the book. Once you enter the world, you get a badge called "Off the Spiral".

THE WORLD
The world can be called anything (preferably Toyland), but should be based off of like a toyland, with toy soldiers, "Pull the string" puppets, dolls, and other toys for NPCs. There, you must stop an evil person from destroying toyland (or something), but anyways you have to defeat him and help "The Toymaker", an NPC to be the main person, just like they have in every other world. I think this will be great, but I need to organize more ideas for it.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
RavenLady777 on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
Where did you get these "confirmed" worlds? Just because they are mentioned within a storyline does not mean they will ever appear in the game, or be featured as their own world.
I do suppose that is true, however I assume that next arc we will be going to the worlds that Old Cob sent his minions to.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
I was strolling through good ol' Wystria (i'm in ds now) when i came across two champions. (I can't remember their names) The cat girl and the fairy. None of them have their own worlds in the game yet they mention them. I think you could make good fitting worlds for each of them! i understand the cat's world would be too simialr to krok, and i understand the fairy's world is similar to grizzle. perhaps you could make side worlds or dungeons kinda like Aquila. think about it. the cat's world doesn't have to be like krok. maybe like a kingdom like in the disney movie Aladin? and for the fairy everything could be huge! it might be more colorful because of flowers or something. I just thought it would be an interesting idea, that i thought you may like to hear.
Abigail PixieHeart

Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Abigail PixieHeart on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
I was strolling through good ol' Wystria (i'm in ds now) when i came across two champions. (I can't remember their names) The cat girl and the fairy. None of them have their own worlds in the game yet they mention them. I think you could make good fitting worlds for each of them! i understand the cat's world would be too simialr to krok, and i understand the fairy's world is similar to grizzle. perhaps you could make side worlds or dungeons kinda like Aquila. think about it. the cat's world doesn't have to be like krok. maybe like a kingdom like in the disney movie Aladin? and for the fairy everything could be huge! it might be more colorful because of flowers or something. I just thought it would be an interesting idea, that i thought you may like to hear.
Abigail PixieHeart
Actually, Beatrice (the fairy) is from Weirwood, which, seeing as you're in DS and you probably don't know this, is located in Avalon.

Nalia Dunestrider (the cat) is more from an Indian based world, somewhat Aladdin like you said, rather than Egyptian. However, the Old Cob, whom is thought to be the 3rd Story Arc's villain, mentioned Nalia's world along with Polaris and various others that I can't quite remember off the top of my head

I actually came up with an ENTIRE world storyline on my Wordpad for Nalia's world, because the thought of a world based off of Cats in India (rather than Dogs in Europe) intrigued me, since I loved Aladdin. I even came up with a new type of magic for the final boss, and I use it for most of my fictions on http://www.legendsofthespiral.com ... It's called Spiral magic :P

Anyways, Beatrice's world has been introduced to the game. Nalia's world has been semi-confirmed to being in the next story arc.

Take care :3

-- Cori Blue, Level 100

Survivor
Mar 23, 2014
Zach CrowStaff on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I think that there should be a world based off Ancient Greece or something, like with a magic colosseum, and all different kind of people, preferably sheep with mohawk looking hair for a nice gladiator look.
I really think this would be great considering Ancient Greece influenced many cultures and civilizations.
It should also have areas restricted of magic, so you have to try to fight enemies. with "punch symbol" spells, that don't use mana, but use small amounts of energy.

PLOT/Dialogue

I think it should be something like a new evil creature has traveled to [WORLD NAME] and is trying to get rid of the peoples' magic so they cannot defend yourself. You will have to learn new energy-costing spells to fend them off and save the world of [WORLD NAME]. You must restore magic to their world so that all will be safe!
You must destroy [EVIL CREATURE PERSON] and save the world before the spiral is corrupted, because without magic they could fall off the face of the spiral! Hurry now young wizard, before it's too late!

MORE IDEAS
On the last dungeon or something, where you must defeat the person, you're timed for the amount of players you have, (you can do it over and over again, but must do it within a time frame) for ex: 10 minutes maximum.
I hope this idea makes it through, because I think it would be great! I'd love doing this world.
ya in the !
ZacharyCrowStaff
Level 34
I just realized this is quite similar to Aquila. . . .

Survivor
Jan 08, 2012
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
I love a sunburned country a land of sweeping plains of rugged mountain ranges of drought and flooding rain.
i love her far horizons i love her jeweled sea her beauty and her terror the wide brown land for me.

What about the land downunder.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
Your lucky, Khrysalis and Azteca became real worlds! You can have my star now.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2014
the name polaris has been mentioned a few times among the characters inside the game. you should turn their fantasies into reality. you should create polaris. it should be a world covered in ice that was once a mining outpost, polaris should also be the founding world of shadow magic. sort of like celestia and astral magic. that is where you should continue your studies in shadow magic. i think that would be incredible.