Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Portalis is a world of Complex magical laws. The world is Inhabited by Humans (the good guys) and Lizards (the bad guys). Portalis Hosts the World crystals. The World Crystals Keep The spiral in order, and they power the spiral doors.

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 1, 2014 wrote:
I was like thinking the same thing! The tropical island house needs a place of origin and I think that it could be like a group of people first lived there and unexpectedly went away and like a hundred years later a group of islanders move their huts on top of the old architecture (sort of like the house). I guess its not much of a story... but I wouldn't want KI to miss out on their own ideas on what the tropical paradise could be like.
It Does. The Floating land in Celestia.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2010
I have read all of these ideas. Everyone has great imagine nations. But being a sea person the
best one by far is the alantis or sea world. Nice job guys!

Kaitlyn EarthBlossom.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
The next story line should be Professor Greyrose's Sisters. They are evil witches and live on a world made of candy. They lore in kids and eat them I could be a side world for level 35.
Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2012
I made up this world based on the future, Futaris.

You get the quest from Halston Balestrom.
Halston Balestrom: Hello, young wizard! I have amazing news! I got a letter from Futaris! Oh, they are in trouble! Talk to Moolinda Wu, she knows where the spiral key is!
Walk to Moolinda Wu.....

Moolinda Wu:Hello, young wizard! The spiral key of Futaris?Oh! It is guarded by the Swirlmaker in Dragonspyre.Go get it so you can enter Futaris!

Swirlmaker:Oh, a wizard!? You will never get the key!

Swirlmaker:Rank 13Boss
Health:20,960

Narrator: You see a silver key in the cabinet.
Walk to Moolinda Wu.......

Moolinda Wu: Good job, wizard! Now, go explore Futaris!
Walk to Futaris.......

Narrator: When you enter Futaris, you see oddly shaped buildings, and high tech streets. On the sidewalk, you see a person that needs help.

McLaron:Finally! Someone to help me! Please wizard help me!
McLaron: Someone robbed my jewels, I think its by some Robot Thieves! Please wizard, go and defeat some Robot Thieves and collect my jewels!

Robot Thieves: Rank 13 Enemies...

Done with this part!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
I think there should be a world that is named Galea, pronounced Gal-a-uh. This world used to be a life world but has been taken over by darkness.

Story: An evil dictator took over this once beautiful floral world. His army of undead warriors took over and have overrun. The real king is currently in hiding as the dictator wants to take him hostage.
Its up to you to beat the dictator and put the real king back in his place!

The first boss would be Lady Leavewisp, a seraph. She thinks you are working for the dictator and attacks you but figures out after you defeat that you are a friend and helps you with your quests.

In the end the king is taken hostage and you must not only save him world itself but him too.

The castle has many knights (bosses) that you must beat before you challenge the dictator.

Once you beat the dictator the king states that he needs the life gem in order to fix the world as it once was. Once you find it the darkness is sucked into a portal and the world reverts to what it used to be. If you go into the portal, its how it was in darkness and is filled with the undead you previously fought.

Lindsey Raventhorn, level 50

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
I think there might be a new desert type world that has some trainer in light magic. I mean, it only makes sense. First, Khrysalis (which has shadow magic) and it's second part, and then maybe something like Miraj. (That's the world that the cat person in Wysteria is from)

Maybe we'll get to see light magic.

Wizard, Jessica Skullhunter lvl 77

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
many people say space themed worlds, which is a great idea!
I have some name ideas
  • Galatia (from the name Galileo)
  • Titus (moon)
  • Cospolis (cosmic/-polis word mash-up, = city of the cosmos)
  • Martia (martian)

And actaully, these could be side worlds like grizzleheim. And you know how grizzle heim and wintertusk go together, well using Galatia as an example, they could divide it like this:

• Galatia Major
  • Galatia Minor

basically _____ Major (fill in name of world) and ______ Minor (fill in world name)

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
StormMantis on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea for a new world. Post your ideas here to!

Name: Draconia
Story: Since you defeated Mallistaire his henchmen are working for a new king and at least he is the same species, sheesh. Anyway his name was Draconious the First. He wanted to rule the Spiral. He revived Mr. Drake and cast a curse on him to service him. Mr.Drake AKA General Drake is now the General of the Draconian army. He trains them as they are Rank 24.
Areas and Dungeons:
Dracon Central-The commons of Draconia and when you first see Malistaire's spirit and then he turns real and is brought back to life then he summons henchmen's to fight you then he escapes.
Flamelea- Were you first fight Mallistaire for the first time in this world.
Flantilis-The place where the Draconian army has power with the poor villagers. You defeat the army commander Mistflame. When you defeat him they're is a cut scene and a Fire Snowman comes and slices him and then you get a new spell Fireman Minion.
Sylvia-Mallistaire named this in memory of his lost wife, Sylvia. This is where least of the action is. It is the most peaceful place in Draconia. Still, you must fight things
Malistark-The last area. In this you defeat Mallistaire once and for all and then King Draconious fights you himself with 2 henchmen who are Rank 25. He is a Rank 30 Boss with 700,000 health.
Dungeons:
Dracon Central dungeons: The Lost Necromancer - He makes a fantastic return and sends henchmen to fight you.
Flamelea dungeons: Mallistaire's Revenge - Mallistaire tries or attempts to kill you.
Flantilis-The Battle of Flantilis - War!!!!!!
Sylvia-Sylvia's Mercy - Her spirit comes and begs Mallistaire not to fight.
Malistark- Malistark - Cyrus comes and helps you deal with Mallistaire and Draconious. Sadly, (I don't know if KingsIsle will approve), but Cyrus is killed by Draconious. Then, you kill Mallistaire and Draconious once...and....for...ALL!!!
Like the idea!!! I have an add-on to the tragic death of cyrus... after he is killed you run over to him. press x to pick him up. (mounts will not be used) and you have to take him in your arms (your character get to hold something in its arms... kinda cool huh) and you have to go to Moolinda Wu. You get there and...
Narrator: You burst into the Life School
Moolinda: O My! What has happened! Please, place him on the floor!
Narrator: You tell Moolinda what happened, and place him on the floor. (shows you bend down and put him on the floor)
Moolinda: *Mutters incantation, nothing happens* I am afraid there is nothing I can do. Please, tell headmaster ambrose.
Narrator: You leave for headmaster ambrose

*running dramatically to ambrose's house*

Narrator: You burst into headmaster's office, and tell the news
Ambrose: *Sad Expression* Thank You wizard for all you have done. I will take matters into my own hands now

Rewards
  • 10,000 xp
  • Badge: professional messenger
  • Healing spell of 1,000 nomatter which school
  • Hat, Robes, and Shoes specifially for your school. No auction. Comes with boost +5% damage for all schools, +5% both incoming and outgoing, resist 5% to all schools, Critical +5% to all schools, +30% accuracy, +5% power pip chance, and +3 power pips at start of duel
  • Wand/Staff - school only - (The end (top) of wand/staff is your school emblem???????)

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
In the Wysteria topics this has been mentioned, but it is still a great idea. We should add Mirage from Natalia's world! The quest could be given by here to go there, but Merle seems to always want to do that... Anyways, we have seen the architecture from the "super bundle" that had the Sultan's Palace and the magic carpet and genie. We could try to save the land from a cobra (like the ones in Olympus) from her snakes across the world(s). She would know all snake spells. Ice, fire, and storm snakes (rank one) and serpents (rank two). She also knows other snake spells too, such as leviathan and medusa and (of course!) her natural attack. Is there any other (rank 3-6 please!) snake spells I should know?

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
FireStriker450 on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
It Does. The Floating land in Celestia.
floating land? I thought it had been completely sunken except for those domes. How long has people been hiding this from me? I did not know that it did have a place of origin. I know it matches with a certain pack that gives tiki wands and surf mounts. My friend owns the house and put celestial columns in the room you enter after the cave and it looks so pretty! And also bla bla bla sorry for rambling.

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
fire warrior on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Pompeii is in tartururs
Pompeii is NOT tartarus! Pompeii is definitely dragonspyre. Tartarus is the underworld where Hades takes all Aquila souls (if good or not, different rules). The volcano in dragonspyre should explain it all.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
I have been working on this idea for several days now, so I got the major parts of the plot down.

This world is a futuristic utopia created by the frogs (ex: Halston Balestorm) and other swamp creatures called Techopolis. In the years before, this world used to be home to vast swamps, but the frogs lust after technology and build endless cities on the swamp, leaving barely any left. The world could also be home to the golems, who were created by the frogs. There are also robots that walk the street (they look like more advanced golems).

The main conflict for this story could be that an evil mastermind who wanted power infected the robots and took seige of the world. He hacked the motherboard so the robots and golems will attack everyone. He took several of the citizens and brainwashed them to attack everyone else too! He is also planning to take over the rest of the spiral with his army!

You have to defeat robots, golems, brainwashed minions, and any other evil creature in order to defeat the mastermind. The layout for the world could be mostly giant futuristic cities, factoris, and labs with robots roaming around. As you get deeper into the world, you'll go to older cities that have been abandoned in favor of the newer cities. Few citizens have taken stay there, but there are also golems roaming around there. The final place i'm thinking of is the remaining swamp. Since it has been abandoned and polluted by the people of Techopolis, it is now a sad, disgusting bog. Part of the storyline involves you trying to clean up the swamp with some citizens.

Like Celestia, Zeke also has a few new mounts you can buy here. A hoverboard and a motorcycle are the only things I can think of at the moment. I have no idea about his "Find the ___" quest though.

Survivor
May 07, 2011
I have been working on this idea for several days now, so I got the major parts of the plot down.

This world is a futuristic utopia created by the frogs (ex: Halston Balestorm) and other swamp creatures called Techopolis. In the years before, this world used to be home to vast swamps, but the frogs lust after technology and build endless cities on the swamp, leaving barely any left. The world could also be home to the golems, who were created by the frogs. There are also robots that walk the street (they look like more advanced golems).

The main conflict for this story could be that an evil mastermind who wanted power infected the robots and took seige of the world. He hacked the motherboard so the robots and golems will attack everyone. He took several of the citizens and brainwashed them to attack everyone else too! He is also planning to take over the rest of the spiral with his army!

You have to defeat robots, golems, brainwashed minions, and any other evil creature in order to defeat the mastermind. The layout for the world could be mostly giant futuristic cities, factoris, and labs with robots roaming around. As you get deeper into the world, you'll go to older cities that have been abandoned in favor of the newer cities. Few citizens have taken stay there, but there are also golems roaming around there. The final place i'm thinking of is the remaining swamp. Since it has been abandoned and polluted by the people of Techopolis, it is now a sad, disgusting bog. Part of the storyline involves you trying to clean up the swamp with some citizens.

Like Celestia, Zeke also has a few new mounts you can buy here. A hoverboard and a motorcycle are the only things I can think of at the moment. I have no idea about his "Find the ___" quest though.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
This is not a new world but maybe you could do a pirate1o1 world, like cooper roost. I really enjoyed cooper roost in pirate101 and I think it would also be fin in wizards101. But maybe for a new world you could have a world with the different areas are areas that the 3 first elemental monsters lived. Like an area in the sky or something where the first storm titan lived or is living. Or in a snowy place where the frost giant is living, or a place covered in fire where the first fire dragon lived. And maybe at the end fighting each of those monsters.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
I think/hope that kent will come out soon, as it is mentioned fairly early on to balance wizards by the balance teacher (sorry i forgot his name) or at least made as an expansion in krokotopia, sorta like wintertusk in grizzleheim.

Connor Ironblood level 42 thamauturge (if you want to meet go to the commons in the realm vampire)

Survivor
Jun 08, 2011
correction on my last post i said i was lvl 42 i meant 53

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Lol, Love the good ideas, but everyone is already talking about the "New Arch" and who it's gonna be and blah blah blah etc. etc. BUT, in my opinion the game has become complicated enough with people trying to find a balance between ALL of the stats. Yeah thats ... Not gonna happen. I think if anything should happen after Morganthe it should be new side worlds like Aquila where there are different dungeon to get different loot so all players have a unique variety of gear and dungeons to have fun in. Lemme know what you think of the idea. Thanks guys!

Pet Warlord [2,095]
PvP Warlord [1,337]

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
MythMaker1005 on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
Charles De Meowlle: "If you could, defeat some Corrupt mimes, then we can talk more."
Fight 6 corrupt mimes
Corrupt mime rnk 13 5,026 hp

Charles De Meowlle: "Ah excellent! Now i can trust you. Go to the Eiffel tower and See what you can."

Eiffel tower story 1 dungeon

1st floor: 3 Corrupt mimes

2nd floor: Careless scratchers

3rd floor: Robessmierre rnk 12 boss 29,071 hp

Minion: 1 Corrumt mime & 1 Crazed scratcher

Opening speech: I. Will. Not. Be. Beaten!

Spells: Balance blade, Dragon blade, bladestorm, hex, Spiritblade, elemental blade, Spiritshield, Elemental shield, Ra, Chimera,Sabertooth, Hydra, Mana burn, Supernova, black mantle, punishment, Chastisement, empowerment, fortify.

Closing speech: I will be back!

More later! (Add on if you want)

Christo Mythspear 95
I have another idea for a dungeon in pawris:

Charle DeMeowle: I have been hearing rumors about odd happenings below the Pawris streets. Please talk to Maria Leconnel.

Maria LeConnel: That's right i've been hearing ghost and other foul creatures below the streets of pawris. Can you please rid the creatures, but beware the catacombs hold many terrifying things.

Quest: Go to the cataombs. XP: 10,000 Gold: 1,000 and New Spell

1st room: Skelital cat (4) Rank 15 : hp 9,500

2nd room: Undead cat (3) Rank 15 : hp 10,00 and undead gentlecat Rank 15 boss /: hp 12,000

Speech: I will not let you further into the catacombs!

Defeat: I have failed! Go further into the catacombs if you wish, but you will wish you didn't!

3rd room: Insane mime (2) Rank 15 /: hp 12,000 and undead rat catcher (2) Rank 15 hp:10,000

4th room: Undead palace guard (4) Rank 15 : hp 15,000

5th room King's guard (3) Rank 15 : hp 13,000 and king meowis the xiv Rank 16 boss: hp 25,500

Speech: even though i a dead and defeated i wil still cease control of Pawris!Try and stop me wizard!

Spells: Deathblade, death trap, feint, curse, plauge, mass infection, deathspear, Scarecrow, Dr.von's monster, Avenging fossil, king aurtoris (death), Skelital dragon, doom and gloom, fortify,vengence, choke,
and empowerment

Defeat: I have lost my last chance to win back the throne but now i am defeated for the last time.

You go back to charles de meowlle and he gives your reward and gives you a new spell...... (death) cat mummy 1000-1200 damage and half to 11 pips. (Life) French garden 900 to all and a death sheild to all 9 pips. (storm) mad scientist 1000 damage to all 11 pips. (fire) Enraged mime 800-1000 damage to all 11 pips. (balance) sands of time 500 damage to all and dispel next 4 spells. (ice) snow sheild absorb 700 to all for 8 pips. (myth) Fee 1000-1200 and stun for 3 rounds 11 pips.

I'll think of more later.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2010
Kaotivik on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
Lol, Love the good ideas, but everyone is already talking about the "New Arch" and who it's gonna be and blah blah blah etc. etc. BUT, in my opinion the game has become complicated enough with people trying to find a balance between ALL of the stats. Yeah thats ... Not gonna happen. I think if anything should happen after Morganthe it should be new side worlds like Aquila where there are different dungeon to get different loot so all players have a unique variety of gear and dungeons to have fun in. Lemme know what you think of the idea. Thanks guys!

Pet Warlord [2,095]
PvP Warlord [1,337]
KingsIsle has already stated on their blog that after Morganthe's story arc, we will encounter new worlds, realms of magic, and a new villain.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2013
Miranda Dreamsong on Mar 9, 2014 wrote:
Pompeii is NOT tartarus! Pompeii is definitely dragonspyre. Tartarus is the underworld where Hades takes all Aquila souls (if good or not, different rules). The volcano in dragonspyre should explain it all.
um when you enter it says Pompeii I've done it enough to know and Orpheus says it you I am guessing never been there so you have one still in like moo shu

spell caster -

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
Wow some of you are creative. I love the side worlds but I think the new season is a lot to look forward to. I wonder who the bad guy will be and what world will be next. I think they should eventually make a world with people instead of animals. Hopefully a world with another school of magic, because so far my favorite world is wysteria, and I am max. I loved it being another school of magic, and most of all I loved the tournament. I think you need to make a new world with people doing like the next year's magic school tournament and of course fight the bad guys along the way.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
Hi. I have an idea

A new world.

It is a world that represents each school. It has seven districts.

Each one is called:

Fire District

Storm District

Ice District

Life District

Death District

Myth District

Each district has a house in it. And each of those houses has a teacher inside it. That teacher, says, that this is a hidden part of each of the schools. They are much more powerful than normal spells.

You have to go on one quest for each spell.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Cole Dunerunner on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I have an idea

A new world.

It is a world that represents each school. It has seven districts.

Each one is called:

Fire District

Storm District

Ice District

Life District

Death District

Myth District

Each district has a house in it. And each of those houses has a teacher inside it. That teacher, says, that this is a hidden part of each of the schools. They are much more powerful than normal spells.

You have to go on one quest for each spell.
My idea for a world would be all tropical and it would be called troppia (trow-P-ah). It would come after Khrysalis part 2. The world would have celestian crustaceans that have evolved into bigger crustaceans that have (4500-6500) health and the crustaceans thought that they could rule the world with that size. So Ambrose sent you to stop them. and they would be sun, moon, star and, storm crabs. Also add in lobsters that would be really cool! the areas would be (First to last) (Based on Costa Rica) 1.Golfito 2.Limon 3.Cartago 4.San Jose (Dungeon) 5.Alejuela 6.Liberia (Dungeon) 7.Nicoya (Dungeon). The spells would be level 105 and level 108. For level 105 spells: Storm: 870 damage to all enemys and stun to all enemys. Ice: 760 damage to all enemys and a stun to all enemys. Fire: 1580 damage to one enemy. Life: 1250 damage and heal person who casted the spell 600 health. Death: 1340 damage and heals person 670 health. Myth: 400 damage three times to all enemys. Ballence: 1480 damage and ballenceblade on self.

Jason Frogblade Level 58

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
StormMaster400 on Mar 4, 2014 wrote:
I made up this world based on the future, Futaris.

You get the quest from Halston Balestrom.
Halston Balestrom: Hello, young wizard! I have amazing news! I got a letter from Futaris! Oh, they are in trouble! Talk to Moolinda Wu, she knows where the spiral key is!
Walk to Moolinda Wu.....

Moolinda Wu:Hello, young wizard! The spiral key of Futaris?Oh! It is guarded by the Swirlmaker in Dragonspyre.Go get it so you can enter Futaris!

Swirlmaker:Oh, a wizard!? You will never get the key!

Swirlmaker:Rank 13Boss
Health:20,960

Narrator: You see a silver key in the cabinet.
Walk to Moolinda Wu.......

Moolinda Wu: Good job, wizard! Now, go explore Futaris!
Walk to Futaris.......

Narrator: When you enter Futaris, you see oddly shaped buildings, and high tech streets. On the sidewalk, you see a person that needs help.

McLaron:Finally! Someone to help me! Please wizard help me!
McLaron: Someone robbed my jewels, I think its by some Robot Thieves! Please wizard, go and defeat some Robot Thieves and collect my jewels!

Robot Thieves: Rank 13 Enemies...

Done with this part!
I want to know more about Futaris!
Make more!