Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2011
If you want to save some time read the highlighted and underlined parts!

I think a good idea would be a Victorian themed world. Not like marlybone where they are dogs or cats but Victorian wizards. we could be princesses or princes and we have to help the kingdom and have fancy dresses or swords/daggers. it would be awesome! The whole story would be an evil king would descend on the kingdom and the princesses/maidens and the princes (us) would have to defeat the evil king and his minions to get the regular king back because he was put into a secret jail. We could go into a ball and act like we are on the evil side and spy and we could where ball gowns and high heels and the guys would where suits with secret swords and yeah. the evil king would be a friend of mallistair and such. Also the schools there would teach regular subjects (life, storm, ice, fire,myth, death) and it would be taught in a castle and you can continue your studies while fighting the evil. Is it cool?
--G. Mythhaven (wizard name)

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
Icekittens99 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
You Should Make a World Of Ice,Snow, And Frost Called -Polaris- where most enemies are ice enemies and there is a Volcano that will erupt and melt and burn Polaris Because Of the "3rd New Villian" Put a Curse on it. You have To Find The Princess Of Polaris so she can stop the eruption. But to Do that you have to Find her castle. so you go to SnowShroud Plaza and talk to a Arctic Wolf to tell him where the castle is so he tells you he dosnt know but you can find clues. so you fight snow birds and collect information and they tell you the master knows something. so you go into a tower and fight enemies and get to the master wich is a Phoenix. he is Rank 13 Ice Boss. after you fight him. he gives you a map to the Hidden Grove so You say the magic words to the hidden grove and you talk to this Snowman and he Tells you there was a door in the center of the grove but it dissapeared. you fight 3 rank 13 bosses and they are all Frost owls. each owl gives mirror peice. then you fight a Ice Vampire and he tells you where a witch is to form the mirror together. you find the witch and she tells you the words said in the mirror to reappear the door. the door is a dungeon and so defeat a boss and he tells you where the castle is. you go to castle and its frozen. you do this whole other place and get a poison to melt it. then you need key to unlock the door. you go to the SnowField Of Despair,
and fight these monsters and all this other stuff. then you go through a dungeon. its a mountain and holds the castle's key at the top. you go all the way back to the castle and unlock it. You go through the castle wich is the last dungeon. you go through 7 rooms with one rank 14 boss on each room. you go to the top of the castle on the balcony with the volcano erupting and a dark red sky. and the last boss is the princess is possesed by a dark spirit. You Fight Her and She is a Rank 15 Ice Boss. and once you defeat her she saves polaris. You Go to Polaris Level 110 after Khrysalis-End
I like your idea, however since this is open to Every school it needs to have some other school bosses because ice would have an unfair advantage, and if you are fire you would pass through that world soooo easily. Another comment, the Phoenix boss should be fire not ice... but otherwise a great idea .

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Balance Bee: "Buzzzzz!"

Narrator: "Now that you've defeated them all, you should go talk with Opal RedSun."

Opal RedSun: "Hello! Welcome to the arena of Empyrea, the Empyreana. Lady Diana has told me allot about you. If you truly are to help us, you will need to get to the heart of the Despair forces, the Despair Palace. The Despair Forces built their palace and city in the Crystalline Tranindra, a place that channels all the Empyrean Magic. Because they have control of the Crystalline Tranindra, they are very powerful. Please go speak with my adviser, Brando FlowerDrinker, he will tell you the how to get to the Despair Palace."

Brando FlowerDrinker: "King Opal told me you were coming. The path to the Despair Palace is very difficult. You must go to the Sun Set Beach, and cross the Sun Set Sea, which will lead you to the Pintal Island. There, you must cross the Forest of Time, climb up to the High Cliff Village, cross the Dark Forest, and go to the Frosted Coast. Then, you must cross the Star Light Sea, into the Cloud Sea, and to the Seraph Kingdom, which was taken over by Despair. In the Seraph Kingdom, you must use the Vontala Hoxulp, and use it to travel to the Crystalline Tranindra. But now you must face the reality of the problem. No Pirates come to Empyrea, as they are afraid the Storm Gates are controlled by Despair. With no ships to help you cross the Sun Set Sea, you must find a way to cross it yourself. The carpenter of our kingdom, Tyont BuildingMaster, can help you."

Tyont Building Master: "Hello, do you need anything built? A boat? I've not made one in a long time. I need you to collect wood from the overgrown garden in the Temple of the Triangle, and defeat some Iron Thorns. Then, travel to Avalon, and get me some pixie dust, so we can make the ship fly."

Narrator: "Once you finish collecting everything, you notice that you are starting to feel a bit lighter, maybe the pixie dust is already activating?"

Tyont BuildingMaster: "Back so soon, I see! Well, take the wood, iron, and pixie dust to the Cave of Forging. I've not been to that cave in a long time, so you might have to 'get rid' of any occupants."

Rock Monster: 15,000 health, Life, two Myth Minions. "I want this cave for ME, not YOU!"

Rock Monster: "OW! Leave me alone!"

Narrator: "You place the wood, iron, and pixie dust into a burning flame. Suddenly, magic flows form the flame, out of the cave, forming a ship."

Tyont BuildingMaster: "Excellent Job! Now, use the ship to cross the Sun Set Sea. Talk to Sharazize MixingFace. He will guide you though the Pintal Island."

That's all for now!

-Nick
Tyont BuildingMaster: "Excellent Job! Now, use the ship to cross the Sun Set Sea. Talk to Sharazize MixingFace. He will guide you though the Pintal Island."

Narrator: "Once you step onto the ship, it starts to float off of the sand of the Sun Set Beach. It lunges forward, sailing toward a island in the distance."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Huh? Who are you?! Oh, your just a wizard. Are you from Dragonspyre? No? Pigswick? Not Pigswick, what about Dinostone? Your from Ravenwood? Hmm, please come into my house. I have... something to show you."

Sharazize MixingFace: 18,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "A wizard from Ravenwood? Hah! I'll show you the true power of despair!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Ooh! Thank you for freeing me of that awful curse. Please meet me outside."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Thank you again, wizard. What do you need help with? Getting to the High Cliff Village? That is very dangerous. The Despair Magic has taken-over the minds of many of my people, and they will do what they can to stop you. But first thing first, we need to clear this forest of the Corrupt Hummers. Defeat about, say 4, of them. Then come back to me."

Corrupt Hummer: 4,000 health, Despair. "Thank you for freeing us, wizard!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good job! Now, we must restore the Time Magic of Empyrea. The source of all Time Magic is here in the Forest of Time. It comes from the Time Diamond, on the staff of Yalxa TimeTwister, the first wizard to discover time magic. But when the Despair Forces came, they corrupted the Time Magic. I need you to help me restore the Time Diamond. First, we need some Water Gold, from the water cave. Then, get some snow from the base of the Shivering Mountains. After that, get some Liquid Fire from the Fire Bat Grotto."

Water Cave Guardian: 15,000 health, Storm, "You want some Water Gold? First, you must fight me!"

Water Cave Guardian: "Your spells sting me! Take your Water Gold!"

Narrator: "You pick up some snow from the base of the Mountain, and store it in your backpack."

Fire Bats: 3,500 health, Fire, (4 of them) "Burn!"

Narrator: "After the Fire Bats fly off, you go to the side of the Grotto and scoop up some Liquid Fire."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, we are half way done! You will next need some True Moon Crystals, which can be found scattered around the Forest. Then get some Setting Sun Sand, which can be found on the beach. When finished, get some Star Water, from the Star Pond, and bring them back to me."

Narrator: "Once you finish getting the Star Water out of the pond, the ground starts to shake, and out rises a horrible monster."

Sand Monster: 16,500 health, Fire, no minions. "You dare take my water? How rude?!"

Sand Monster: "I'm sorry! Get away from me and my pond!"

That's all for today!

-Nick

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
With my Main Story-Line for Empyrea, I will be posting what the four new schools of magic are all about. I am doing this because I have to wait for the parts of the Story-Line to be posted. Once I am finished doing the magic posts, I will be doing the Zeke Quest, Challenge of the Seraphs quest, and the thing in the Krokotopia Library. When that is finished, I will then be doing Side Quests. Enjoy!

Cloud Magic
"The Spells must eventually change, as the Clouds change."
Cloud Magic is similar to Sun and Moon Magic, but instead of changing the wizard, it changes the spell. Cloud Magic changes the spell type, allowing great power to come. But where there is power, some is bound to betray. Spells effected by Cloud Magic will deal Extra-Energy Damage. When spells effected by Cloud Magic do high damage to the enemy(s), they will get low Extra-Energy Damage. When the spells effected by Cloud Magic do low damage to the enemy(s), they will get high Extra-Energy Damage. Here is a ratio to show you how Extra-Energy Damage works:
Damage to Enemy(s): Damage to Self
0-500: 900
501-750: 725
751-1250: 600
1251-3000: 400
3001-5000: 350
5001-7000: 300
7001 +: 150
Cloud Magic can change any Single Attack spell to an All Attack spell, change a All Attack spell to a Single Attack spell, change a Ranked spell to an X Ranked spell, turn a non DoT spell to a DoT spell, and much more. But don't get carried away in Cloud Magic, for Extra-Energy might be your un-doing....

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Very nice idea! I'm going to put my world idea in the same format you did.

Welcome to Empyrea!

Empyrea is a world with a small amount of islands scattered around the world. This world is home to the Seraphs, Sky Squids, Fwanelas (a race of amputate ice), and the Hummers (a race of Humming Birds).

Empyrea's beautiful sun sets, lush forests, and snow topped mountains has been known to many residents of the spiral as "The World Without War". But what they don't know, is that Empyrea is facing a war, a war with long forgotten magic.

Now, the horrible, dark, and strange Despair Magic has worked its way into the skies of Empyrea, swallowing its islands whole, and spitting them out in ruins.

Now, you must learn the art of Cloud Walking, a very dangerous task, to help the Seraph Kingdom. But Cloud Walking is not the least of your troubles, the Despair forces has taken over the Cloud Sea (where the Sky Squids live), and now they are using the corrupt Cloud Magic to search all the skies of Empyrea, but no body knows what they are looking for....

**You must be at least level 100 and have completed Khrysalis to enter Empyrea**

New Magic
With the release of Empyrea comes four ancient types of magic: Cloud Magic, Mind Magic, Time Magic, and Despair Magic.
Cloud Magic: isall changing form of the spell, as clouds never keep the same form. Cloud Magic can turn single attack spells to all enemy spells, turn ranked spells into X ranked spells, and much more. Cloud Magic can only be learned at the Cloud Sea.
Mind Magic: is about helping yourself and others without the enemy knowing. It can make multiple Shields and Blades appear when casted. Mind Magic can only be learned in High Cliff Village.
Time Magic: is about changing the battle itself. It can change who goes first, how many pips you get each round, how many times you can go each round, and sometimes it can Gondi. When spells Gondi, they can add a +400 damage over 3 rounds. Time Magic can only be learned in the Forest of Time.
Despair Magic: focuses on bringing despair to the enemy. It can make multiple Weaknesses, Dispels, and Traps appear when casted, and can stun the enemy for 2+ rounds. Despair Magic can only be learned in the Despair Palace.

Extra Updates
Empyrea comes with a new Zeke Quest: "Mark those Pirates!"
Empyrea comes with a new Side Dungeon: "Challenge of the Seraphs"
You might want to check out what's happening in the Krokotopia Library.

Empyrea pay-by-zone prices
Empyrea (as all the other worlds) can be bought with crowns. Here are the zones and their prices:
Temple of the Triangle, The Empyreana, and Sun Set Beach, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Forest of Time and High Cliff Village, two zones for 1,500 crowns.
Dark Forest, Frosted Coast, and Star Light Sea, three zones for 1,500 crowns.
Cloud Sea, Seraph Kingdom, Despair Outskirts, and Despair Palace, four zones for 1,500 crowns.
This world costs a total of 6,000 crowns.
Hope you like it!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 95
Zeke Finding Quest "Mark Those Pirates!"

Prospector Zeke: "Why 'ello there, young wizard! Funny how I keep runnin' into ya' in almost every world I go! Say, could you help Ol' Zeke out yet again? Sense the Despair people came to Empyrea, little pirates come to Empyrea because their Storm Gates get effected by the corrupt Cloud Magic. I made a deal with 12 pirates that are now in 'idding. Could you track 'em down for Ol' Zeke? Thanks!

Eloise MerryWeather Finding Quest "Lovely Flowers"

Eloise MerryWeather: "Hello Wizard! Could you help me out again? The Marylebone Royal Museum has been robbed, and the thief has placed the flowers all around Empyrea! I need you to collect the Aztecan Flowers and the Khrysalis Khrysanthemums, then report back to me. Thank you, young wizard!"

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Sandblade on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so:

Requirements:

You must be of level 100 or higher.
You must have completed the world of Khrysalis.
You must go to Dworgyn to get a quest called 'Got what it takes?'.

Updates:

Zeke gives a new quest called 'My Wand's Gone!'.
There will be a new fire, storm and myth craftable spell in Nelgoto.
If you're level 100 or higher, talk to Diego Santiego Quaquirez the Third for a guide to shadow magic.
If you're level 50 or higher, talk to Lydia to get a quest called 'Yestermorrow Paradox'.
In the quest 'Yestermorrow Paradox', Lydia gives you a tip on the side of the screen saying "Come quickly, the entire fate of the Spiral is in danger!" When you go to her she says "Thank goodness you've come, I know that there are a few Prometheans around, but they're busy, and you're the next best thing. The Professor sent a message to Halston about a week ago, warning him of Mallistaire interfering with fate once more. I wasn't the most worried I've ever been, but that changed when I was teaching Colossus to my students and a black doorway appeared in this room and several unliving came out of it. My students got taken, and I almost went with them, but Malorn was about to ask for a favour, and when he came in, he banished them. I need you to go to the Professor in Marleybone, to ask for help."

When you got to him he says, "Goodness me, you look like you ran straight from Ravenwood! Lydia sent you, eh? Hmm, yes, I'm afraid that Mallistaire has opened The Pit of Cronus. The Time Lord himself has awakened, causing The Yestermorrow Paradox to take hold of reality. I think that the only way to stop him is to use the Hydraulic Crono-Capacitors, to the Time Frame of Gallifrey. Unfortunately, the mere power required to make it work cannot be in the power of even Bartelby. However, if we could summon Bartelby, Grandmother Raven and their brother, it could be enough power to fuel the Capacitors. The Time Frame is only found in the Chamber of Ladon, in the Hall of Mortals near Mt. Olympus in Aquila. This is dangerous territory, as I have no power there. The Capacitors are in my TARDIS, so come back here when you retrieve the Time Frame.

You go to the hall, where, there are 3 doors, (2 of them are for different quests), but 1 of them is marked with a several headed serpent. You go in, and see Ladon. He wakes up and you see The Hespirides control Ladon. You go into battle. Ladon is a myth boss with 10,000 health and no cheats. The Hespirides are his 3 minions, there's Aegle (not Silenus' daughter) as a life creature with 7,500 health, Erythiea, a storm creature with 2,500 health, and Arethusa, a fire creature with 5,000 health. When you defeat them you could get some rare drops (I'll specify later).

The Professor says "Brilliant, now step into my TARDIS." When you go in it looks like the one you see on TV. The Professor then says "Now, monitoring this frequency to Cronosapien, setting up the Hydraulic Crono-Capacitors. Give me the Time Frame, and there. Calling to Bartelby, Grandmother Raven and Balancer. Channelling power.... Now!"

*cutscene* The room begins to shake, and the entire screen glows golden. When the light dies down, Mallistaire appears, points his staff at the Professor and says "I curse you till the end of days!" Then he disappears. The Professor turns to you and says "You shall pay!" You then go into a fight with him as a balance creature with 12,500 health.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2013
flaknugget on Oct 9, 2008 wrote:
An ice world full of penguins, polar bears, baby seals, and wooly mammoths.
There should be a clossos bulivard world with christals witch freeze you on the side walks l would love it

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Icekittens99 on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
You Should Make a World Of Ice,Snow, And Frost Called -Polaris- where most enemies are ice enemies and there is a Volcano that will erupt and melt and burn Polaris Because Of the "3rd New Villian" Put a Curse on it. You have To Find The Princess Of Polaris so she can stop the eruption. But to Do that you have to Find her castle. so you go to SnowShroud Plaza and talk to a Arctic Wolf to tell him where the castle is so he tells you he dosnt know but you can find clues. so you fight snow birds and collect information and they tell you the master knows something. so you go into a tower and fight enemies and get to the master wich is a Phoenix. he is Rank 13 Ice Boss. after you fight him. he gives you a map to the Hidden Grove so You say the magic words to the hidden grove and you talk to this Snowman and he Tells you there was a door in the center of the grove but it dissapeared. you fight 3 rank 13 bosses and they are all Frost owls. each owl gives mirror peice. then you fight a Ice Vampire and he tells you where a witch is to form the mirror together. you find the witch and she tells you the words said in the mirror to reappear the door. the door is a dungeon and so defeat a boss and he tells you where the castle is. you go to castle and its frozen. you do this whole other place and get a poison to melt it. then you need key to unlock the door. you go to the SnowField Of Despair,
and fight these monsters and all this other stuff. then you go through a dungeon. its a mountain and holds the castle's key at the top. you go all the way back to the castle and unlock it. You go through the castle wich is the last dungeon. you go through 7 rooms with one rank 14 boss on each room. you go to the top of the castle on the balcony with the volcano erupting and a dark red sky. and the last boss is the princess is possesed by a dark spirit. You Fight Her and She is a Rank 15 Ice Boss. and once you defeat her she saves polaris. You Go to Polaris Level 110 after Khrysalis-End
Polaris has been mentioned within the game. I'm sure it will show up at some point...perhaps as a continuation of Grizzleheim/Wintertusk.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Does anyone have any ideas/predictions of what additional updates MIGHT come with Khrysalis Part 2? Don't say that they're gonna add in additional areas, Level cap increase, and gold increase since we all should know that.
Would there possibly be Rank 11 spells at Level 98? What about a new crafter/crafting level of challenge?

Tell me what additional things y'all think might come with Khrysalis Part 2 early 2014

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
With my Main Story-Line for Empyrea, I will be posting what the four new schools of magic are all about. I am doing this because I have to wait for the parts of the Story-Line to be posted. Once I am finished doing the magic posts, I will be doing the Zeke Quest, Challenge of the Seraphs quest, and the thing in the Krokotopia Library. When that is finished, I will then be doing Side Quests. Enjoy!

Cloud Magic
"The Spells must eventually change, as the Clouds change."
Cloud Magic is similar to Sun and Moon Magic, but instead of changing the wizard, it changes the spell. Cloud Magic changes the spell type, allowing great power to come. But where there is power, some is bound to betray. Spells effected by Cloud Magic will deal Extra-Energy Damage. When spells effected by Cloud Magic do high damage to the enemy(s), they will get low Extra-Energy Damage. When the spells effected by Cloud Magic do low damage to the enemy(s), they will get high Extra-Energy Damage. Here is a ratio to show you how Extra-Energy Damage works:
Damage to Enemy(s): Damage to Self
0-500: 900
501-750: 725
751-1250: 600
1251-3000: 400
3001-5000: 350
5001-7000: 300
7001 +: 150
Cloud Magic can change any Single Attack spell to an All Attack spell, change a All Attack spell to a Single Attack spell, change a Ranked spell to an X Ranked spell, turn a non DoT spell to a DoT spell, and much more. But don't get carried away in Cloud Magic, for Extra-Energy might be your un-doing....
Mind Magic
"No one can know your Mind like you do."
Mind Magic is a Magic is a very dangerous magic. It allows you to help your self and friends without the enemy knowing. It can allow you to make shields and blades appear more than once when casted, but the enemy cannot see the extra shields and blades. Mind Magic is dangerous because of its way of working. To get something, you must give something up. When a spell is effected by Mind Magic, you will be attacked depending on how many pips you have. Mind Magic dose not take any pips, but it is better to have allot of pips when using it. This is how it works:
Number of Pips: Damage to self
1: 500
2: 475
3: 450
4: 425
5: 400
6: 375
7: 350
There are 4 different Mind Magic spells, two spells are for blades, two spells are for shields. But don't get carried away, for Mind Magic can damage the Mind, effecting the body, allowing you to be the cause of your own defeat.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:

Narrator: "Once you step onto the ship, it starts to float off of the sand of the Sun Set Beach. It lunges forward, sailing toward a island in the distance."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Huh? Who are you?! Oh, your just a wizard. Are you from Dragonspyre? No? Pigswick? Not Pigswick, what about Dinostone? Your from Ravenwood? Hmm, please come into my house. I have... something to show you."

Sharazize MixingFace: 18,000 health, Despair, two Despair Minions. "A wizard from Ravenwood? Hah! I'll show you the true power of despair!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Ooh! Thank you for freeing me of that awful curse. Please meet me outside."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Thank you again, wizard. What do you need help with? Getting to the High Cliff Village? That is very dangerous. The Despair Magic has taken-over the minds of many of my people, and they will do what they can to stop you. But first thing first, we need to clear this forest of the Corrupt Hummers. Defeat about, say 4, of them. Then come back to me."

Corrupt Hummer: 4,000 health, Despair. "Thank you for freeing us, wizard!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good job! Now, we must restore the Time Magic of Empyrea. The source of all Time Magic is here in the Forest of Time. It comes from the Time Diamond, on the staff of Yalxa TimeTwister, the first wizard to discover time magic. But when the Despair Forces came, they corrupted the Time Magic. I need you to help me restore the Time Diamond. First, we need some Water Gold, from the water cave. Then, get some snow from the base of the Shivering Mountains. After that, get some Liquid Fire from the Fire Bat Grotto."

Water Cave Guardian: 15,000 health, Storm, "You want some Water Gold? First, you must fight me!"

Water Cave Guardian: "Your spells sting me! Take your Water Gold!"

Narrator: "You pick up some snow from the base of the Mountain, and store it in your backpack."

Fire Bats: 3,500 health, Fire, (4 of them) "Burn!"

Narrator: "After the Fire Bats fly off, you go to the side of the Grotto and scoop up some Liquid Fire."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, we are half way done! You will next need some True Moon Crystals, which can be found scattered around the Forest. Then get some Setting Sun Sand, which can be found on the beach. When finished, get some Star Water, from the Star Pond, and bring them back to me."

Narrator: "Once you finish getting the Star Water out of the pond, the ground starts to shake, and out rises a horrible monster."

Sand Monster: 16,500 health, Fire, no minions. "You dare take my water? How rude?!"

Sand Monster: "I'm sorry! Get away from me and my pond!"

That's all for today!

-Nick
Sharazize MixingFace: "Well that was quick! Mix the snow with the Liquid Fire, and put some True Moon Stones in it. Then, Mix the Setting Sun Sand and the Star Water together, and put the Water Gold in it. Now, while the two potions brew, I need you to go get something worthy of pouring the potion that will save Time Magic. There is a relic from the Crystalline Tranindra, it's called the Urn of Death. I know, badly named, it has nothing to do with the Death School, but we need it. Go fetch it from the Deathly Cave, and bring it back here."

Bone Monster: 16,000 health, Death, two Despair Minions. "Once you die, I will be come a bigger Bone Monster with your bones!"

Bone Monster: "I'm falling apart! Take your Urn of Death!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good! The two potions should be ready now. Mix both of them together, and pour it into the Urn of Death."

Narrator: "You carefully mix the two potions, it sparkles, and lights of fire! Once inside to Urn of Death, the fire quickly turns out, and now the potion looks like golden water."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Excellent job! Now take the potion to the Statue of Yaxla TimeTwister, and pour the potion in the moat around the statue. You might be lucky enough to learn a Time Spell while your at it!"

Narrator: "You pour the potion in the moat around the Statue of Yaxla TimeTwister. Once you finish, the golden water ignites! The flames rise and cover the statue. Soon, the flames lower, and the diamond on the staff shines like the sun. But wait, you hear a women's voice call your name."

Yaxla TimeTwister: "[Wizards Name], you have restored my statue, and all the Time Magic in the Spiral. I am forever grateful. Please take this Time Spell to aid you in battle. You are welcome to come back to my statue to learn more Time Spells."

Time Spell Earned: Time of Rewards. Gain 2 pips at the start of each round.
New Stat Earned: Gondi Chance. Add a +300 DoT to casted spell. (Gondi is like Critical, it happens randomly)

Sharazize MixingFace: "The Statue actually talked to you?! That rarely happens. You must really be the one to save Empyrea! Now that the Time Magic is purified, the Despair Forces will have no power in this forest! We can now safely get you to the High Cliff Village, which is in the Shivering Mountains. The Fwanelas live in the High Cliff Village, and they are the masters of Mind Magic. However, the Despair Magic has too corrupted Mind Magic. The Fwanelas, are amputate ice. They can be mean at times. We must bring the Fwanelas a gift so they can let you in their Village. They really like Ice Imps as pets. The Ice Imps dwell in the Icy Clearing, go catch some, and we can get going to the High Cliff Village!"

Ice Imps: 5,000 health, Ice, (4 minions, and 2 battles) "We will not be pets! Ice Imps, ATTACK!"

Ice Imps: "Ooh...."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, now we can get to the Shivering Mountains. Go to the Ice Trail, and keep climbing till you get to their gates."

That's all for now!

-Nick

Survivor
May 11, 2011
Worlds, worlds, worlds! Let's just begin:
World Name: Soarahcloud
Back story: Long ago, the people of a small world lived happily. But one day, a volcanic eruption forced them to adapt to a new home; the sky! The winged creatures flew up and began to build the cities while the others built every manner of things to let them fly. They had hang-gliders, flying carpets, artificial wings, harps that would summon beautiful Seraphs that would carry them. They even had magical bottles that would contain clouds to be brewed into potions of flight! They lived happily in they're floating kingdom. But one day, a great evil arose and enslaved the people of Soarahcloud. The citizens that weren't put into unforgiving slavery were either banished to the main planet where the volcano had still been erupting, even over all those years, or they sought refuge on lost clouds. Merle Ambrose and the Council of Light then decided that Soarahcloud needed help and that the young students they taught would be perfect for the job.
Types of Creatures: lots of birds, bats, and other flying creatures as well as people, animals, and mythical creatures who use Soarahcloudian means of flying. As well there are some dark specters, wraiths, tyranical demonic royalty, and some lava and fire creatures.
I'm running out of room so I will post the rest separately. Thanks for reading and See you in the Spiral!
Morgrim Myth
Level 61 Conjurer

Survivor
Feb 23, 2012
A futuristic space mech kinda world where there are worlds at crysis and destroyed worlds etc. It'd be nice to see different species mesh into allied forces with spacecrafts and whatnot.

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
okay so my world is after you defeat morganthe. This world is basically a parallel Wizard City. Most of the other students of ravenwood joined a clan called the Darkwraith society (still looking for the best name). This society also has some of the most brilliant professors brainwashed by the power of death to lead this society. One of which is Amberose. instead of monsters in the streets you fight various members of the society (yes they will still be other schools as well). Some bosses are the brainwashed professors. you have to defeat some of them to restore the schools and build up your power to take down brainwashed Amberose.
I know no one wants to defeat Amberose but some spells we learn to help us is our school's professor, and . They can use close to every spell we learned. Amberose would be in the new class made specially for him...spiral magic. That means he can use any attack from any school . Yes this will be open for people to help you. Amberose will be aided by gamma, however like Sylvia Drake he/she (I still don't know 0.o) will put weaknesses and traps on Amberose. He/she does this because he/she is on our side but Amberose doesn't know this. well any way please reply to my idea and in response help me with a name. .

Survivor
Jul 24, 2011
Has anyone thought of a Floral world yet? I think it might be interesting to shrink down in size to see a world differently. Those tiny ity bitty bugs you see on flower could be our companions and ants as our enemies as for they eat leaves or petals. I know we're just at the start of a bug world but I think it would be different by exposing it as a very vibrant world. Maybe even have a butterfly mount instead of just wings? Not sure if this can tie into a new villian besides morganthe and malistair, but just as an idea?

Scarlet Dragoneyes: 95

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas/predictions of what additional updates MIGHT come with Khrysalis Part 2? Don't say that they're gonna add in additional areas, Level cap increase, and gold increase since we all should know that.
Would there possibly be Rank 11 spells at Level 98? What about a new crafter/crafting level of challenge?

Tell me what additional things y'all think might come with Khrysalis Part 2 early 2014
maybe new shadow spells? lol that's all I got ;P
Justin firethief lvl 95

Historian
May 06, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:

Ah, I can't wait for the new areas. Khrysalis still feels sort of small to me in a way compared to past worlds. Anyway, I would definitely say new pets would be coming out. It kinda make sense, what with school pets and spells having split apart after level 58.
Rank 11 spells are one and off, in my book. We could get them, and we could not get them. I dunno. We might not, because the Max rank we could get at the moment is Rank 14 and with a new arc coming, I feel there may not be much to desire in the 3rd (and possible 4th) Arc(s). I just think that if we don't get them, it saves room for future stuff. More utility spells would be cool though.

We're definitely getting more Shadow spells. It just seems obvious.

I guess a Crafter would come too. I'd like new Khrysalis craftable spells.

I think there maybe more PvP updates (we've had them all year long, why stop now? -_-)

Possible a pet update too. Nothing major in my eyes, but something that's been a little buggy for some players.

I think there will be a surprise update too, something we won't expect. I don't really have a general idea on it, but it will be something interesting like the Castle Tours (oh yeah, that's getting fixed next update).

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
My new spells

beltmat 1200-1400
frostbale 300-1040 takes all blade then takes all traps next round over 3 rounds steal 1 pip
Stormnado 1500-1580 to all Enemys
Friendly frog 1080 to all Friends
mythgator 1275 over 3 rounds
Nightbane 920 half swap
Glass Pladin 980 & 35 to next spell
steal pips steal 4 power pips or pips with enemy
polymorph reaper
sharpen spear 20 pirecing
seraph minion

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
I am almost 100% positive the last boss of part 2 will be morganthe!

(Kingsisle didn't announce it, but everyone has a hunch)

Malistaires story took up 5 worlds, so morganthe must take up 5 worlds as well. Unless Kingsisle surprises us ...... .... But me and my friends bet it's morganthe who is the final boss

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Sharazize MixingFace: "Well that was quick! Mix the snow with the Liquid Fire, and put some True Moon Stones in it. Then, Mix the Setting Sun Sand and the Star Water together, and put the Water Gold in it. Now, while the two potions brew, I need you to go get something worthy of pouring the potion that will save Time Magic. There is a relic from the Crystalline Tranindra, it's called the Urn of Death. I know, badly named, it has nothing to do with the Death School, but we need it. Go fetch it from the Deathly Cave, and bring it back here."

Bone Monster: 16,000 health, Death, two Despair Minions. "Once you die, I will be come a bigger Bone Monster with your bones!"

Bone Monster: "I'm falling apart! Take your Urn of Death!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good! The two potions should be ready now. Mix both of them together, and pour it into the Urn of Death."

Narrator: "You carefully mix the two potions, it sparkles, and lights of fire! Once inside to Urn of Death, the fire quickly turns out, and now the potion looks like golden water."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Excellent job! Now take the potion to the Statue of Yaxla TimeTwister, and pour the potion in the moat around the statue. You might be lucky enough to learn a Time Spell while your at it!"

Narrator: "You pour the potion in the moat around the Statue of Yaxla TimeTwister. Once you finish, the golden water ignites! The flames rise and cover the statue. Soon, the flames lower, and the diamond on the staff shines like the sun. But wait, you hear a women's voice call your name."

Yaxla TimeTwister: "[Wizards Name], you have restored my statue, and all the Time Magic in the Spiral. I am forever grateful. Please take this Time Spell to aid you in battle. You are welcome to come back to my statue to learn more Time Spells."

Time Spell Earned: Time of Rewards. Gain 2 pips at the start of each round.
New Stat Earned: Gondi Chance. Add a +300 DoT to casted spell. (Gondi is like Critical, it happens randomly)

Sharazize MixingFace: "The Statue actually talked to you?! That rarely happens. You must really be the one to save Empyrea! Now that the Time Magic is purified, the Despair Forces will have no power in this forest! We can now safely get you to the High Cliff Village, which is in the Shivering Mountains. The Fwanelas live in the High Cliff Village, and they are the masters of Mind Magic. However, the Despair Magic has too corrupted Mind Magic. The Fwanelas, are amputate ice. They can be mean at times. We must bring the Fwanelas a gift so they can let you in their Village. They really like Ice Imps as pets. The Ice Imps dwell in the Icy Clearing, go catch some, and we can get going to the High Cliff Village!"

Ice Imps: 5,000 health, Ice, (4 minions, and 2 battles) "We will not be pets! Ice Imps, ATTACK!"

Ice Imps: "Ooh...."

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, now we can get to the Shivering Mountains. Go to the Ice Trail, and keep climbing till you get to their gates."

That's all for now!

-Nick
Narrator: "Once you finish climbing that steep trail, you find two gates, blocking the High Cliff Village from you. The Gate Guard starts to talk to you."

Fwanela Gate Guard: "What do you want?! Oh, you want to get into the High Cliff Village? Not a chance! What's that? You bring pet Ice Imps! Come on in, friend! I'm going to name mine Phil!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good work. From what I've seen, the Fwanelas have been taken over by Despair Magic too. In order to get to the Dark Forest, we must help the Fwanelas and restore the Mind Magic of the Spiral. The Statue of Incarda MindKnower, the source of all Mind Magic in the Spiral, has too been taken over by Despair. To cure it, we must make a powerful potion. Go get the Pearle of Myth, from Tinlk EvilEye, in the Frozen Myth Cave."

Tinlk EvilEye: 16,000 health, Myth, two Ice minions. "You... will... DIE!"

Tinlk EvilEye: "Bah! Take your Pearle of Myth!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Good, good! Now, we need the Stone of Life, from the Freezing Life Cave."

Eep LivingTooth: 17,500 health, Life, two ice minions. "Don't get tangled in my vines!"

Eep LivingTooth: "Take it! Take it!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Great! Now, the second to last thing we need is the Shell of Death. Get it from Linta NeverDying, in the Frosted Death Cave."

Linta NeverDying: 16,500 health, Death, two ice minions. "Die, die, die!"

Linta NeverDying: "No, no, no!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Now with the Shell of Death, all we need is Silver Water, from the Cold Silver Cave."

Silver Monster: 16,000 health, Balance, two despair minions."You will never have my Water!"

Silver Monster: "Eek!"

Sharazize MixingFace: "Now, put the Pearle of Myth, Stone of Life, and Shell of Death in the Silver Water. By the time you get to the Statue of Incarda MindKnower, the potion should be ready."

Narrator: "Once you get to the Statue, the Silver Water is now sparkling. You pour the Silver Water over the Statue. The Statue starts to shake, and the rust comes off of the Statue. Soon, the Silver Water flows from Incarda MindKnowers mouth, like a water fountain. Soon, you hear another woman's voice talking to you."

Incarda MindKnower: "Thank you for saving the Mind Magic, wizard. I now reward you, by teaching you the ways of Mind Magic."

Mind Spell Learned: Mind Blade. +3 40% Balance Blade to any Blade.

Sharazize MixingFace: "Wonderful! Now all we have to do is restore the Cloud Magic, and the Despair Forces will be able to be defeated. But to get to the Cloud Magic source, we must cross the Dark Forest, the Forested Coast, and the Cloud Sea. Lets go ask the Fwanelas to open the gate to the Dark Forest, so we can continue."

Dark Forest Fwanela Gate Guard: "You want to get into the Dark Forest? That is a horrible place. The birthplace of Shadow Magic, and the home of the Spider Magi. But if you wish, you may go."

Narrator: "As soon as you enter the Dark Forest, you feel the same way you did when you entered the corrupted Eclipse Tower, in Khrysalis."

That's all!

-Nick

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Nicholas Hawkspear on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Mind Magic
"No one can know your Mind like you do."
Mind Magic is a Magic is a very dangerous magic. It allows you to help your self and friends without the enemy knowing. It can allow you to make shields and blades appear more than once when casted, but the enemy cannot see the extra shields and blades. Mind Magic is dangerous because of its way of working. To get something, you must give something up. When a spell is effected by Mind Magic, you will be attacked depending on how many pips you have. Mind Magic dose not take any pips, but it is better to have allot of pips when using it. This is how it works:
Number of Pips: Damage to self
1: 500
2: 475
3: 450
4: 425
5: 400
6: 375
7: 350
There are 4 different Mind Magic spells, two spells are for blades, two spells are for shields. But don't get carried away, for Mind Magic can damage the Mind, effecting the body, allowing you to be the cause of your own defeat.
Time Magic
"Do not forget the power of Time."
Time Magic is the power of Time itself. It can change everything about battle. Who goes first, how many pips are earned at the start of each round, and much more. Those Wizards that learn Time Magic have the ability to Gondi. When you Gondi, it adds a +300 damage over time to any spell. However, healing spells, charms, wards, and global spells can trigger Gondi. So be careful, if a self spell Gondis, you could be in trouble. Gondis can Critical, too.

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Wizard based world from history like azteca, krokotopia and more except for khrysialsis how ever you spell \
it.
I think the the new world should be about the ice age. At the end the world should shake and stuff and break apart to end world. That would be pretty cool

Wizard101 Rocks

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
Being that Khrysalis is newly out and part two is being worked on and such, I know that if this idea were to be used, it would be awhile before being available. That said...

With the holidays approaching, I was thinking, what about a world that is based around a calendar? In it, the different areas of the world would be based on the seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall) and inside each would be sub areas based on the months of the year. The main quests could be things that are related to the seasons and months (maybe with an educational twist on it) with some holidays being part of the main story and some others being side quests. (For example, New Years would be main since it's celebrated world wide, while Thanksgiving would be side since it's a holiday in the U.S.)

Could have creatures in it such as Jack Frost (ice/winter), flowers (life/spring), etc. A new pet idea would include a cupid pet (shoots an arrow when casting a spell), with a couple of heal talents possible as a first generation pet (maybe fairy and unicorn?) along with a health boost talent (possible talents, not guaranteed ones).

Originally, the idea was to be able a world based on holidays, but when thinking on it, it made more sense to be based on a calendar, with certain holidays being side quests, but the main quests being about the calendar itself.

I hope others like this idea, I think it would be really interesting.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think they should put something behind those doors at the bottom of each staircase in Nidavellir.